Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:46 am

Post by Gobots »

Jedi: Furc must have been copy/pasted out of existence. I think I believe his claim and he's about a :)

I don't know why, but I keep forgetting that Gman was scum. It occurred to me last night as I was falling asleep. I retract my question about the roleblock; it doesn't matter at all.

I'm a bit shocked, honestly, that anyone would reveal their PR to save
chesskid
from suspicion. I would say scum caught if it wasn't for that bizarre bit of motivation. AV is massive vig bait now.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:47 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Click

Let me bring your attention especially to this: "They continued on as a team representing the WWF side through onto the end of the Alliance Invasion angle"
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:55 am

Post by Primate »

EA's claim seems rocksolid.

Don't really have an issue with AV's claim assuming an undertaker turns up at some point. Circumstances are bad but that makes sense and nero was the kind of person I'd target with an ability like that and coincidences happen.

I'll leave NK speculation up to people who know more than me but I'm going to assume it's the MDC nightkill and I didn't get the move against chess. Driving a wagon against someone who claimed in response to someone speculating his role was scum is lazy, especially when he was reiterating a D1 claim.Partially because I think chess has been pretty good this game. Less active than normal but not notably so. Maybe that's just because in the games I've played with him previously he hasn't lived this long.

Furcs 1-shot unk claim is poor. I'd expect to see resilient type roles in this game, which is an upvote, but it depends what kises role actually is.

As past #1 supporter of the Roleblocked GMan theory it doesn't hold up as well now the guys scum. He may have been roleblocked, but if it was, it had to have been a coincidence.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

@IS, maybe the reason I haven't voted is to deny you the hammer that you so desperately want. I don't care whether it's role related, vanity, or just some personal quirk; if you want it, I don't want you to have it.

I tend to believe EA since there's absolutely no imperative to claim there given that Sotty/Zach are going to die today.

I pretty much expect either furc or Kise to flip scum at this point, probably furc but not sure.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Thats fine DDD, I dont have to cooperate either. I will keep an eye for scum, keep it to myself and just win it at the end game for eternal townie glory.
But hey, as long as Jedi keeps vigging, its all good, right?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:40 am

Post by bristep123 »

I did vote for Sotty earlier but forgot once again to use a wrestling move rather than a vote.

Finger-Poke of doom sottyrulez

I know he's overly interested in doing so, but I think he's town so let IS have his hammer.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:46 am

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:49 am

Post by AurorusVox »

^my hero.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 4.3!

sottyrulez - 9 (Furcolow, Aurorus Vox, Erratus Apathos, Kise, VasudeVa, Kublai Khan, Gobots, bristep123, Debonair Danny DiPietro )
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 1 (Internet Stranger)

Not voting - 7 (Baby Spice, chesskid3, jediknight, Lowell, Scott Brosius, sottyrulez, Primate)

King: Sottyrulez is in bad shape here, Cole! The other superstars don't seem to have taken too kindly to him...her...them lying!

Cole: And there's Bristep with the dreaded Finger-poke of Doom!

King: Sotty staggering away and there's Stranger waiting to pounce...no! Triple D steps in and hooks Sotty up for the suplex...and flips Stranger the finger!

Cole: Stranger does not look like a happy man! Triple D hoists Sotty into the sky...AND SOTTYRULEZ'S HEAD IS CRUNCHED INTO THE CANVAS WITH A BRAINBUSTER!

King: Thunderous brainbuster from the champ! Sottyrulez is out cold...is Triple D trying to steal their shirt?

Cole: I'm pretty sure he could afford some of his own.

Triple D succeeds in quickly tearing off Sottyrulez's t-shirt...revealing an unmistakeable D-X tanktop!

King: Oh my! Sottyrulez is a D-X member!

The titantron cuts to a shot of Vince laughing delightedly in his locker room as Triple D grabs his title belt, shoots Stranger a venomous glance and hops out of the ring.

Vince: Sottyrulez...YOU'RE FIRED!

Cole: Mr McMahon's enemies are getting picked off one by one! Surely the WWF is well on its way to defeating this threat?

sottyrulez,
“Badd Ass” Billy Gunn, D-Generation X Injury Framer
, eliminated on the second Smackdown!

It is now the fourth Backstage phase! All actions to me by Thursday, April 14th at 2:00PM GMT.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

A highlights package flickers into life showing some of the action from the last 4 weeks, including shots of Triple D emerging victorious from the Rumble, Jason's Swanton through the table on Snake and the hospitalisation and firing of multiple superstars. We cut to screaming fans and the ridiculous excess of pyro that can only herald the start of another WWF PPV. The camera switches to JR and King, JR in a wheelchair with his leg heavily strapped.

JR: We are live from Minneapolis, Minnesota for No Way Out!

King: What a night it's going to be, especially here on commentary with Ironside!

JR: That's the kind of sympathy I get here. Well folks, tonight Triple D is going to be defending his WWF Title, but right now I'm not sure anyone's going to make it to the main event to face him! Let's take you back to what happened prior to this event.

A replay starts up on the titantron showing Vince McMahon walking through the backstage area of the arena. He suddenly stops and stares at something.

Vince: What in the hell is going on here?

The camera pans across to reveal the motionless body of Bristep, lying amidst the wreckage of a table.

Vince: Someone get out here and clean this damned mess up...and that too!

Vince gestures just a few metres further down the corridor, where the camera swivels to reveal a bloodied and beaten Scott Brosius, deep lacerations running all over his face. Vince silently fumes to himself as he bustles off down the corridor, then throws up his hands in disgust. The camera swings past him to reveal Double K rolling around in agony, clutching his knee.

Kublai: Vince, my knee...

Vince: Do I look like I give a damn?

Turning an increasingly deep purple, Vince storms off to his office, then his jaw drops open in amazement as he reaches the door. Primate turns slowly around and looks hesitantly at him. Vince's eyes flick down to the green spray paint can in his hand, up to the D-X logo on the door and then back to Primate. Vince opens his mouth to utter his favourite words when...a masked figure suddenly appears behind Primate and locks on a familiar submission hold with expert precision. Primate gasps and chokes but the hold quickly deprives him of air and he is soon slumped back against the masked figure, unconscious.

Vince: You...that's...

The figure shoves Primate into the stunned Vince and makes a break for it in the opposite direction. Vince pushes Primate to the floor and then stares after the masked man with disgust on his face.

bristep123,
Hulk Hogan, WWF Jobber
, put through a table during the fourth Backstage phase!
Scott Brosius,
Chris Jericho, WWF Avenger
, barbed wire 2x4ed during the fourth Backstage phase!
Kublai Khan,
Rey Mysterio, WWF Jobber
, knee shattered with a sledgehammer during the fourth Backstage phase!
Primate,
Road Dogg, D-Generation X Jobber
, Million Dollar Dreamed during the fourth Backstage phase!

It is now No Way Out! Today, Debonair Danny DiPietro must defend his belt. Choosing a champion can be done using the same 'Support: Locke Lamora' format as was used during the Royal Rumble. Once a player has reached a majority of votes, they will become the WWF Champion. If Triple D does so, he will retain the belt. If a majority is not reached, the player with the most support votes when a lynch is reached will become the champion.

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is Thursday, April 28th at 7:00PM GMT.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:42 am

Screw DDD, white knights should burn in hell. Jedi for champ!

Support: Jediknight
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

...the hell are scum doing? Nobody kills the claimed doc/RB/vig swiss army knife or the tracker? Seriously?

I tracked Lowell to bristep.
Do you want your possessions identified?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:55 am

Im also surprised that CK is also still alive. He is clearly NK bait. Is Andre immune to night attacks? Is that why some NK's are missing?

Would it make sense to ask whoever is the Undertaker to confirm AV's claim? Or is for some reason AV's masonry ability one-sided? Or do we wait another day until after we string Lowell?

Did anyone publicly call out Primate?
Lowell must clearly die.
Show

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:57 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Support: Erratus Apathos

I know he's a tracker so.

@Mod: are we also still voting to lynch players as well or is it just the belt stuff atm?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:58 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Aurorus steps into the local bar and is immediately clocked with a pool cue!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

IMO the best plan is to give jedi the belt (unNKable vig alone is awesome, much less unNKable doc/block/vig. All three scumgroups deserve to be in the next Botchamania for not killing jedi when they had the chance), lynch Lowell and presumably have one less scum-NK to worry about, and have jedi kill AV tonight. That should put us down to one DX and one MDC, even assuming no crosskills.

Support: jediknight
Do you want your possessions identified?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 am

I fully support the death of AV.
Show

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

HES NOT A VIG ANYMORE
THERS LESS THAN 15 PEOPLE ALIVE KTHX
support erratus
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:11 am

AV's logic is bad on multiple levels but mostly because scum certainly could have a tracking ability or from an outside perspective they're two scum on the same team and using this create a credible fake claim for EA. Since there's a significant chance that he's not town he should not be a candidate for the belt. Jediknight is a better choice and I wouldn't be completely annoyed if he was given the belt but given that I'm confirmed town there's no reason the belt should leave my waist.

Support: Debonair Danny DiPietro
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I want an undertaker claim
then we lynch lowell

pedit
why are you conftown again?
EH?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:15 am

I'm billed from Minneapolis, MN; number of people in the Dudleyz, MDC, or DX besides the now dead 1-2-3 Kid/X-Pac from Minneapolis, MN: 0
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:24 am

Chesskid, pay attention, its not 15 different people. Its 15 votes. Anyone who doesnt support Jediknight for champ is either extremely selfish, or scum.
Show

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:32 am

Not really, it makes sense for me to hold the belt given the information that I have. JK wouldn't be a bad choice but given I'm confirmed town you know I'm not lying when I say that I believe I'm a better choice. I know you don't care for me IS, but there's no reason to be stupid about it.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 am

Hey DDD, my thoughts about your dick moves are irrelevant.
Whos more useful to the town, you or Jedi? (the answer is pretty obvious).

If you have useful information to the town, I guess you better spit it out soon before Jedi becomes champ and suddenly the confirmed townie White Knight has no protection and gets NK'ed. We wouldnt want anyone to think DDD is being selfish, right?
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”