A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:26 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

lol ooba got called a derp. anyway, I'd forgotten that, it actually happened again backstage.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:34 am

Post by WrathChild »

I don't like this Gaggle Ooba fight. Can we focus? Gaggle is over-reacting btw. I still get a town read on him, but it is diminsihing. Can someone please hammer OGML? Deadline is fast approaching. I want to lynch MoI but nobody is listening. I'm happy with an OGML lynch. I'm happy with an LMP lynch, I'm happy with a Saint Sacrifice or lynch. Overall, I'm pretty content with all our choices but the Seacore wagon, which I don't like one bit and have already addressed that. Somone (at least one) on that wagon is scumbuddies with MoI.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:38 am

Post by ooba »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:so the case on us is that I'm stupid and will post something with prime-night in MD after getting a rolecop result of that?

waaaaaaaaaaaaat?
not to mention uh when did we rolecop him supposedly?
n2? when he was COMMUTING YOU DERP?
I spot farside links with Saint
Saint claims SK. Being any SK, he shouldn't have any links
Therefore don't buy the claim of SK - Saint is Mafia with farside
Usually Mafia attack vehemently if they think they've spotted of opposing evil alignment
Saint, Locke, farside & GG attack Magna - this looks like one scum team attacking another/or an SK
Hence my case that at least two of {Locke, farside, GG} are scum.

The prime-case is just me trying to tie in that coincidence to this. It is a pretty plausible explanation without invoking either stupidity or cheating: You read through your games/Role PMs/QTs earlier in the day. Later you're reading stuff on MD. Something which just recently entered your mind pops up and you post it ..

Note: This is just a hypothesis. This is not my "main" point. I still find that coincidence remarkable and thought I should point out a third possible explanation to KKs.

Also note that farside's scummy vibes from my first ten pages and farside ignoring the MoI vs Saint fight initially are the scummiest actions I've seen and that's why I push a farside lynch.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:46 am

so despite the OVERWHELMING evidence he is in fact a serial killer because he has connections it's impossible. townies have connections, an SK can too. seriously incrediweak. if you're actually right you deserve every scummy ever, but you're not. he's a serial killer it's almost as plain as day. claiming SK as mafia is suicidal and stupid before lylo/mylo. he was always getting lynched today for it. ya.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:47 am

WrathChild wrote:I don't like this Gaggle Ooba fight..
you don't see why I might find some of the stuff I think he's puishing ridiculous? I'm not over-reacting at all, I actually misread the accusation as cheating which was wrong and my bad etc but the rest of what I said still stands.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:57 am

Post by ooba »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:he's a serial killer it's almost as plain as day. claiming SK as mafia is suicidal and stupid before lylo/mylo. he was always getting lynched today for it. ya.
He was already sacrificed when he claimed. (So there's nothing suicidal to it). Yes maybe he is a SK; I can also see a Mafia-ite claiming SK when he is already dead to draw out reactions ..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:06 am

Post by ooba »

Hell .. Re-read the day again .. Maybe I'm wrong about farside and saint really is the SK

Anyway no way I'm hammering Seacore now ..

GG, I'm hammering your scumbuddy :P
Vote: OGML
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:45 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

ooba wrote:Hell .. Re-read the day again .. Maybe I'm wrong about farside and saint really is the SK

Too bad thats not a hammer. You said OGML was town in your catchup, can you move to Sea-scum now? Also you are saying that GG is apparently powerbussing his partner who has been suicidal for two days? Dont buy that. OMGL is prob-town, Sea is scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:02 am

Post by ooba »

LlamaFluff wrote:
ooba wrote:Hell .. Re-read the day again .. Maybe I'm wrong about farside and saint really is the SK

Too bad thats not a hammer. You said OGML was town in your catchup, can you move to Sea-scum now? Also you are saying that GG is apparently powerbussing his partner who has been suicidal for two days? Dont buy that. OMGL is prob-town, Sea is scum.
I have prob. town reads on both. However I don't think we can get a new lynch in time. Last thing we need is a non-flip day, particularly Saint. Needed to choose ..
- Saw who farside and Locke were voting for. OGML. farside with Seacore does make sense but would farside really take that big a risk for a partner for saying "lets not lynch and confirm his role.". Plus minmax kicked in - would rather be wrong about VT than a power role.
- The GG part of it is because he never mentions OGML in day three while he finds Seacore town, but when asked he would prefer Seacore over OGML??

Anyway I blame Locke for saying they're both at L-1 ..
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:08 am

???? we made it pretty clear day 2 we think OGML is obv town. and i'll take the guy claiming vanilla over the odd power role any day in terms of who's town in this scenario.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Jahudo »

"He spent too long a bird, she thought. He has forgotten how to be a man."

Resurrection Vote Count
7 Votes Required

Apokalyptika (9) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, Seacore, OhGodMyLife, Locke Lamora, LynchMePls, AGar, MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting (4):
ooba, Saint, Kublai Khan, WrathChild

--------------

Sacrifice Vote Count
7 Votes Required

Saint (8) – WrathChild, AGar, MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, Seacore, farside22, OhGodMyLife, Locke Lamora
Seacore (2) – Llamafluff, Saint

Not Voting (3):
A Gaggle of Geese, ooba, Kublai Khan

--------------

Lynch Vote Count
7 Votes Required

Seacore (6) – LynchMePls, Llamafluff, Kublai Khan, OhGodMyLife, Saint, AGar
OhGodMyLife (6) – Seacore, Locke Lamora, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild, farside22, ooba
Kublai Khan (1) – A Gaggle of Geese

Not Voting (0):

--------------

Backstage Vote Count:
Top Four Players Go Backstage

Llamafluff (8) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, WrathChild, Kublai Khan, Locke Lamora, Saint, ooba
Farside22 (5) – A Gaggle of Geese, LynchMePls, WrathChild, farside22, Locke Lamora
A Gaggle of Geese (5) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, Seacore, LynchMePls
Locke Lamora (4) – Seacore, OhGodMyLife, Locke Lamora, MagnaofIllusion
LynchMePls (4) – Llamafluff, LynchMePls, MagnaofIllusion, ooba
Seacore (1) – Seacore
Kublai Khan (1) – Kublai Khan
OhGodMyLife (1) – OhGodMyLife
Ooba (1) – ooba

Not Voting (9):
AGar x3, WrathChild x1, OhGodMyLife x1, MagnaofIllusion x1, Kublai Khan x1, Saint x2

Day 3 ends on April 12 at 6:00 PM EST
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Seacore »

GG, you say you're willing to choose a guy claiming vanilla over a guy claiming an odd role.

But it's not just that.

It's choosing somebody who has been incredibly anti-town. Over somebody who's claim can be verified. Look at OGML's play, do you really think he'll be any use as we approach MYLO or LYLO, particularly with his habit of voting for himself when he's feeling frustrated?
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Seacore »

The deadline is in 22 hours.
Unless I can convince AGar to vote for his townread, given that his townread is still anti town, it's up to you Gaggle to decide.

If you're gong to pick me, I'd like you to do it soon, so I can talk in twilight (I'll either be away from my PC or asleep for the last 12 hours of the deadline)
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by AGar »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
AGar wrote:I don't want to form a flashwagon here, but is anyone else really uncomfortable with how LMP is just coasting away here? Like... literally coasting.
Pot … this is Kettle … I’m sending you this long distance dedication to call you Black.

In all seriousness you’ve been in Coast mode since you were gifted the ‘Town’ designation by Llama’s soft-claim. You pop in, take a few pot shots, ignore direct questions and then pop back out.

I’ve yet to see you make anything of a case other than “Lulz, Player X is scum and needs to die”.
I've acknowledged my production today has been abysmal. I'm not ignoring direct questions, though. I've also said that I've been disenfranchised with this game because every turn I took for a while was shot down with "No, he's town for BS reasoning," or "This will be hashed out BS." I want to see a flip, and the wagons in this game today have been like it's god damn D1.

LMP is simply riding along without doing a god damned thing right now, not even taking the time to "pop in, take a few pot shots, ignore direct questions and then pop back out."

Hint: I don't read your walls. I see if there's a quote of mine, read it, answer if relevant, and move on.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:farside's recent posting has destroyed my townread on her. Also you and her being scum together and talking the town into not lynching you today and then concocting a story to try to confirm you would be pretty much worst case scenario so I'd rather just lynch you now.
Yes because someone who isn't reading the game or actually making a case on anyone that hasn't accused them of being scum looks SO FUCKING TOWN!

Why has it taken you til deadline today to come to this conclusion? OGML hasn’t suddenly spammed the thread with scummy posts. He’s been playing this way since Day 1 when he caught heat.
I'm in too many games I shouldn't have signed up for and needed a reread to remind myself of things. Shoot I'm not going to remember every detail of every player without going back.

ooba: Did you forget that Ytill was scum in post 1426? Saint killing Ythill makes sense as SK and I believe scum would use information to help their side take down the SK. That is why part of MOI's claim feels like and I have seen it happen before.
Do you think Saint is scum with Ythill? Is so then who killed Ythill?
ooba wrote:
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:no I thought you meant like we were using it as a way to communicate results AS I SAID GOT EXCITED.

why don't you want to lynch kublai khan? also we're pretty obvtown here, people need to stop suspecting us.
Because farside pushed KK .. (and she's my no.1 suspect) ..

Addn: I think all the times I've played with Furc are town. I see a link between farside and Saint mainly because she ignored the fight and tried to get someone else sacrificed. That's the only reason I think he won't flip SK - because he and farside seem like scum together.
Lets see the lynch first hmm. I love you a lot for freaking but really I have my theory and you have yours. Nothing is fact till Saint flips.

I don't know if I ignored the fight, I recall the fight between Saint and MOI but that's about it.
Right now research is not on my to do list and going back to sleep is.

Also I have been calling morph/kk scum since day 1. I can't shake it completely.
I also have this strong link with KK/Agar I can't shake either.

Ugh!!! I really don't have the energy to read. I know I'm going back to sleep too. My head is a fog of crap. I just don't believe in my gut that Seacore is scum. Yes I'm back to gut.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Llama and those voting Seacore: Please explain why OGML who has done nothing but follow and OMGUS any player then dares call him out is town besides the sacrifice talks.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Seacore »

Just an aside, while I compulsively check this game very 10 mins, while I find LMP scummy, his current absence should not be considered as evidence of this because he's away in other games, including the one he's modding. (He got us a back up mod though, so good work LMP :) )
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Seacore wrote:
It's choosing somebody who has been incredibly anti-town. Over somebody who's claim can be verified. Look at OGML's play, do you really think he'll be any use as we approach MYLO or LYLO, particularly with his habit of voting for himself when he's feeling frustrated?
i know I know and my heart of hearts is saying both of you are town and this whole thing is still fucking retarded while kk scum hops away scot free. but I think OGML is pretty damn super town, slightly more so than you, he's just done so many town things.

As for hammering, well, you can pretend you've been hammered andget that stuff out now if you want. i'll basically be on till deadline tomorrow so we won't NL.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Seacore »

He may have (and I won't argue this point because we're past that now) done more 'town tells' but I still say that he's a more destructive force for the town if left alive compared to me.

Your current argument is that we're both town, but OGML is town you'd bet more money on. Fair enough, but if you trust your gut, and one of us has to die, which town member do you want left alive?
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 pm

We're discussing who to hammer atm.
We don't agree.....

in the meantime, here's a cool image.

A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:16 pm

let's switch this over to KK. please. seriously these are both obv town.

let's look at wagons. we've got fucking MOI wolololoing around on ogml

seacore's got the LOL IDC sk on him as well as KK scum.

ogml has crazy ooba wrong about everything on it.

I mean fucking seriously.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:19 pm

^ yeah agreed
both wagons are shit
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Seacore »

We've been through this, not enough people jumped on KK even when we had enough time. >20 hours to go, it's either OGML or me.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:let's look at wagons. we've got fucking MOI wolololoing around on ogml
Well MoI is town, so even though he is on the wrong wagon, that doesnt matter much.
seacore's got the LOL IDC sk on him as well as KK scum.
Yeah you forget the Saint has been voting practically everyone today? Until very recently he was stuck on OGML for a long period of time. KK again I really dont think is scum in this case.

ooba being wrong about everything? Ok, again I dont like the wagon on OGML, but thats just against him again. You got no reasons to shut down the Sea one, except that KK is a scum read. You just gave quite a few just as wierd reasons for OGML being a bad wagon. Multiple reasons > one, make the vote.

So you are basically trying to shut down the wagons, but the only thing you got against the Sea wagon is that KK is on it. Everything else is an attempt to crush the OGML wagon, which I am fine with you doing. I dont like that wagon much.

Sea is the lynch, hurry up and hammer and or bus him. KK wagon isnt happening.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:40 pm

the reason they're bad wagons is that they're both painfully fucking obvious town, but you're so caught up in your fucking derpity case you don't seem to realise that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”