farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:45 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
farside22 wrote:Consider this vote permante unless something so horribly scummy comes from Seacore I can't deny the scumtude.
Over/Under on posts from Sea before deadline/lynch due to this - 1.1
So your ignoring everything scummy from OGML for willing to sacrifice and vote himself then?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:51 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Call me a sucker for things like that, but I cannot see scum trying to make themselves the lynch/sacrafice for now two entire game days. It goes against basically everything that makes up optimal scum play, and while I know as well as everyone else where there are situations where a specific scum player being lynched can actually help the town, the variance of players of the OGML makes me think that there really arent any players getting ready to reap massive bus posts at this point. A lynch of scum only helps scum when it gives points to other living scum, and there really hasnt been anyone down OGML throat enough (giggity) to make it seem like anyone would get the points for the lynch.

I dont agree with the way he is playing, or too many of his reads, but I do have a town read on him because I cant for the life of me see anyone who is going to take a OGML-scum lynch to the bank. Also the fact that he was trying to make himself dead when there was a SK alive. That makes giving town points to your partners even more dangerous, since putting yourself too far up there can actually make you a target.

I would vote him to actually ensure a lynch, but I have him as more likely town then scum right now. Just makes more sense.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:00 am

Post by farside22 »

And if Seacore flips town what then?
My issue is those lurkers and lack of comments coming from people that are hopping on the BW who haven't said shit all are taking any oppotunity that is found. OGML is going to be staying in this game. I say this whether town or scum. Seeing him as scum and my belief that Saint is SK, the person who has shot 2 people now means he'll live. If OGML is town then no scum would ever kill him because he will bring the town down.
Honestly I'm not going to be responsible for it either way.
You want anti-town with no good reason to think he's town stay in the game, then tell Morph to rejoin and take his spot.

I also believe a few people I have read that give me town vibes who dont' see Seacore scum. I'm going with that instinct for now because reading anything today has turned fuzzy with fever.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

farside22 wrote:What changed between this ^ and below:
A lot of things. Mostly time/reflection. Notice I wrote up the delay warning as to how long it takes for a power role to be useful again. I mulled it over in my head and realized that bringing back power roles to have them as confirmed town power roles is not the right strategy for the special mechanic of this game.

The right strategy to to ressurect dead power roles that haven't breadcrumbed their results (and/or just to have confirmed townies towards the end of the game).

Which is why I think bringing back vezokpiraka or Apokalyptika are bad moves.
farside22 wrote:KK also never once state any suspicion on Seacore, but with the claim and finding a talk about it elsewhere on MS votes for him.
This seems very opportunistic and lazy. I E: Can't find anything in game but looked through MS instead. Why?
Didn't I already answer this? Yes, yes I did. I answered you the last time you asked me about it.

Just because you have a shitty memory, it doesn't mean that I do too. I read chesskid3's post in Mafia Discussion a few days before Seacore claimed it. It stuck in my memory because the prime number thing is an interesting limitation on a role that I had not seen or thought of before. It's not the boring old Even/Odd thing and it rewards a player for playing well with protection in later nights. It's not predicable, but it is logical. It struck me as an original, cool idea. Plus the discussion about whether 1 was a prime number made me think about it a little while, which is why it made more of an impression on me then any other random post I've read.

Then Seacore posts that he has the exact same limitation mechanic on his role. That's a bad coincidence. That's worthy of a vote regardless of any town-read I had on him previous to the claim.

@MagnaofIllusion - The above is typical of why I've been so frustrated with farside22's play. It's not town. This is twice now that I've caught her asking questions I've already answered. And both times it's immediately after she alledgedly ISO'd me to look for inconsistencies/hypocrasies. She's framing, not scum-hunting.
farside22 wrote:@KK: what is your view on LMP
AGar's right. He's been heavy lurking. He was a notch below Locke Lamora (who has also been lurking).

----
@LlamaFluff - I'd also be willing to lynch Seacore. There's nothing about farside22's plan to clear Seacore that makes sense.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:43 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kublai Khan wrote:@LlamaFluff - I'd also be willing to lynch Seacore. There's nothing about farside22's plan to clear Seacore that makes sense.
Wagon it up?

I would rather make it Sea-OGML duel wagons instead. More information there, especially since most of the OGML wagon was old-Sea wagon.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

vote: Seacore
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:37 am

Post by farside22 »

@MagnaofIllusion - The above is typical of why I've been so frustrated with farside22's play. It's not town. This is twice now that I've caught her asking questions I've already answered. And both times it's immediately after she alledgedly ISO'd me to look for inconsistencies/hypocrasies. She's framing, not scum-hunting.
I also asked why you didn't find anything in the game but had no issue seeing something posted in MS.
That isn't the same question. Seriously if your going to throw crap at me at least be actually truthfull about your case.
IE: no opinion to sudden looks scum because of something outside of the game!

Well that's a lynch. If Seacore is scum I'll be surprised.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Thats three votes. Not a lynch. We need another four votes for that to happen, with any luck it happens fast as we are under 48 hours to deadline now.
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:47 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:Thats three votes. Not a lynch. We need another four votes for that to happen, with any luck it happens fast as we are under 48 hours to deadline now.
Ah I missed Saint's unvote. I saw 6 votes on the last count and 7 to lynch.
Unless I missed something from the mod. How do you get 4 more votes required?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:48 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Because thats how many we need to lynch Sea.
OGML still at L-1, the delay in "thats a lynch" made me think you were talking about KK hammering Sea
Co-host of The USL Show
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Seacore »

I really can't believe that OGML's "please sacrifice me" is earning him any points. I've seen far far riskier scum gambits than that. Particularly when scum-OGML has some buddies around to talk the town out of sacrificing at all during D2.

And AGar, yes, I obviously find LMP very scummy and tried a small push on him before. But today, given the timeline is going to be me or OGML so please pick one.
If I'm alive tomorrow, I'll join you on the LMP wagon from first light.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

LlamaFluff wrote:Because thats how many we need to lynch Sea.
OGML still at L-1, the delay in "thats a lynch" made me think you were talking about KK hammering Sea
Man I hate being sick. If no one hammers in 24 I'll do it then. I really want a day where I can sit and read Seacore that has nothing to do with gut would make me feel better and a lynch is required for the rez I noticed

Ugh time to get off this damn computer.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Jahudo »

"The
TV
mafiascum.net
is the altar. I'm what people are sacrificing to."
"What do they sacrifice?" asked Shadow.
"Their time, mostly," said Lucy. "Sometimes each other."

Resurrection Vote Count
7 Votes Required

Apokalyptika (9) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, Seacore, OhGodMyLife, Locke Lamora, LynchMePls, AGar, MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting (4):
ooba, Saint, Kublai Khan, WrathChild

--------------

Sacrifice Vote Count
7 Votes Required

Saint (8) – WrathChild, AGar, MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, Seacore, farside22, OhGodMyLife, Locke Lamora
Kublai Khan (1) – Saint
Seacore (1) – Llamafluff

Not Voting (3):
A Gaggle of Geese, ooba, Kublai Khan

--------------

Lynch Vote Count
7 Votes Required

OhGodMyLife (6) – Seacore, Locke Lamora, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild, OhGodMyLife, farside22
Seacore (3) – LynchMePls, Llamafluff, Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan (2) – A Gaggle of Geese, AGar

Not Voting (2):
ooba, Saint

--------------

Backstage Vote Count:
Top Four Players Go Backstage

Llamafluff (6) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, WrathChild, Kublai Khan, Locke Lamora
Farside22 (5) – A Gaggle of Geese, LynchMePls, WrathChild, farside22, Locke Lamora
A Gaggle of Geese (5) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, Seacore, LynchMePls
Locke Lamora (4) – Seacore, OhGodMyLife, Locke Lamora, MagnaofIllusion
-----
LynchMePls (3) – Llamafluff, LynchMePls, MagnaofIllusion
Seacore (1) – Seacore
Kublai Khan (1) – Kublai Khan
OhGodMyLife (1) – OhGodMyLife

Not Voting (13):
ooba x3, AGar x3, WrathChild x1, OhGodMyLife x1, MagnaofIllusion x1, Kublai Khan x1, Saint x3

Day 3 ends on April 12 at 6:00 PM EST
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Post by Seacore »

KK, you've stated that you believe the most likely explanation on the coincidence is that I came up with the fake claim, shared it in scum chat and then Chessgaggle was inspired by the idea and posted it.

For this to be true, Gaggle is also scum.

So, you are willing to conclude that two players who you do not otherwise view as scum are scum based on a single coincidence.

You are willing to vote me, despite the fact my claim can likely be verified tomorrow, instead of vote for OGML who is anti-town in extreme?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Wow, farside, there goes the town read on that one.

Unvote, Vote: Seacore
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Seacore »

I can't tell what you're saying here, OGML.

My last post has destroyed your town read on me?
Or Farside's post has detroyed your town read on her?

Because you've found me scummy since, from iso, your #37. Granted the last time you voted for me you didn't provide any other text at all, so I guess that this is some kind of improvement.

Also, have you stated yet why you hammered the sacrifice on Saint?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

farside's recent posting has destroyed my townread on her. Also you and her being scum together and talking the town into not lynching you today and then concocting a story to try to confirm you would be pretty much worst case scenario so I'd rather just lynch you now.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by Saint »

sacrifice: Seacore
Vote: Seacore
Elect: LlamaFluff[/b]

Is there anyone who happens to be a role that could turn me town? I'd love that
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by Saint »

ack
sacrifice: Seacore
vote: Seacore
elect: LF
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:12 am

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Seacore

can't respond to much. My phone's a piece of trash and I've locked myself out of the house. :/

Ill have to re-read to see what OGML's getting at.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:44 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

That's L-1 with only GG and ooba not on the wagons. Looking back, GG has maintained a town-read on Seacore and I can't tell what their recent thoughts on OGML are because they don't seem to have stated any. ooba needs to state which lynch he prefers and why asap. I don't want that slot going to tonight without having taken a stance.

Those voting Seacore: is your main concern that Seacore is a scum commuter?

I have no problem with OGML's 'Spirit of the Old World' claim; in fact, I believe Seacore claimed 'Human' as a category, so that now makes 4 we have out there. I'd still rather lynch OGML over Seacore, although a Seacore lynch could potentially verify whether MoI is telling the truth. I think OGML has been scummier and the main thing that gives me pause about Seacore is his reaction to MoI's claim. I'm going to be reading back over his ISO to see how everything matches up.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:26 am

Post by AGar »

Locke Lamora wrote:Those voting Seacore: is your main concern that Seacore is a scum commuter?
I'd prefer a KK or MoI lynch, really. But with <36 hours left until deadline, and 20+ of those hours being occupied by sleep and work for me, I'm forced to compromise to a wagon on OGML or Seacore. I have an outstanding townread on OGML, so I'm not going to hammer him unless I absolutely must. Ergo, Seacore vote, who I do not have a glamorous town read on.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:58 am

Post by ooba »

Hey .. Re-read going slower than I anticipated .. Finished 10 pages .. Main points from my notes (If you want a particular point clarified i.e why I got that particular vibe, I'll point you out to the post(s) which did so)

- farside is scummy
- Agar and farside seem to be ignoring each other
- Agar and ani are probably not scum together
- want to see how WC-wolf interactions play out in the following pages

I would have also called Apok scummy but have seen the flips.

We're 1 day away from the deadline? I don't like either lynch - however would lynch Seacore over OGML if it came to it ..
Also see that we're sacrificing Saint for Apok .. Neutral on Saint based on what I've read ..

I'll read forward from D3 start and try to catch up on claims/cases ..
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:08 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

we don't want either lynch

If we had to vote for one of them, we'd vote for seacore, but we are p. confident both are town
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:51 am

Post by ooba »

Upto Page 47 and am pretty sure sacrificing Saint is a good move. I'm not sure if Saint is a SK like people are predicting - mainly because I can see farside-Saint links ..
- Ignores the MoI vs Saint fight until people start supporting the Saint sacrifice
- Attacks KK (ignoring the fight; point 1) - "He's scum that we should use to bring back our town watcher." is a gem .. Pushing somebody else for a sacrifice ..

I'll
vote:farside
for now .. Can change my vote before deadline if required ..

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”