A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:27 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

Kublai Khan wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Vanilla Town, by the way. Not an Old God.
What are you if not an Old God?
^^^QFEMPHASIS
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:
Kublai Khan wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Vanilla Town, by the way. Not an Old God.
What are you if not an Old God?
^^^QFEMPHASIS
Actually, not as important a question, really. He doesn't need to answer it.

I'm guessing he's a folk hero. The role-type listed in the sample PM.

I really don't know what the difference between folk heros and Old Gods are. OhGodMyLife is a VT, but there's been some Old God VT as well. So there's likely a role (or two) that has a related flavor mechanic. (i.e. can only target/affect either folk heroes or Old Gods.)

I suggest everyone else keep quiet about what they are. Even when claiming.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:49 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'm a Spirit of the Old World.

Watch kublai try to quash the massclaiming of something that would be inconvenient for scum to have to make up but easy for town to just go read out of their role PM.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:50 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Wasn't Kublai also the one arguing against using our resurrects on power roles? He's pretty much the voice of dissent on doing things that would help the town.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:00 am

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: KK

I'm not voting a town-read, end of story. His play has been a bit apathetic, but Ythill's behavior towards as the wagon progressed him gives me more of a town-vibe than a scum-vibe.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:42 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I almost want to say OGML lynch to not have to worry about drawing out the final claim, but gut still screaming that OGML is probably town here. This is one I need to think about still and more.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

OhGodMyLife wrote:I'm a Spirit of the Old World.

Watch kublai try to quash the massclaiming of something that would be inconvenient for scum to have to make up but easy for town to just go read out of their role PM.
All townpeople that have died have flipped "Old Gods". The townie sample PM that Jahudo provided says "Folk Hero". You've now claimed something different.

1) How the fuck would massclaiming what "category" we are help/hinder scum?
2) Where is the inconvinience from scum to pick one of
two
three things at random and claim it?
3) When have you ever seen townies categorized in different ways for no game-reason whatsoever?
OhGodMyLife wrote:Wasn't Kublai also the one arguing against using our resurrects on power roles? He's pretty much the voice of dissent on doing things that would help the town.
Oh for fuck's sake.. Is that the best you can offer the game? Something completely removed from the truth? I think we're better off with you grunting every three days to prod-dodge.

It's possible that OhGodMyLife-scum is inventing a different townie category for WIFOM reasons, but I'm not willing to jump on that train. I know I'm not scum, and farside22 is apparently going to verify Seacore. I think farside22 is more scummy than town, but the rest of the town is too closed-minded to want to hear it.

I need to start looking elsewhere, so I mind as well go to left field and bring up someone that's been bothering me lately.

Vote: Locke Lamora

Reasons:

1) Zero interaction with Ythill except to somewhat chainsaw defend him against SGRaaize.
2) Makes good solid points, back them up with a vote, and then... nothing. No follow up. No bandwagon-leading. He parks his vote on budding wagons, then waits to see if a bandwagon forms around him.
3) Posts unprompted agreements.
4) Strong tendency to IIOA.
5) Wallflowering.

Discussion?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Didn’t take as long as I thought –

Kise’s Square Enix I was the game in question I was remembering. May be more occurances that I do not know about.
Kise the Mod wrote:10. Chronopie - Cagnazzo (Archfiend Commuter) - Lynched Day 5
Archfiends were one of two Mafia factions. Now I grant you that we are unlikely to have two Mafia factions here but I don’t see a Serial Killer as ruling out the possibility for a Scum Commuter.
hmmm okay that is worth considering. I know I never saw it any game I was ever in.
I need to think on this a bit. Reevulate and consider all points.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:04 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

AGar wrote:His play has been a bit apathetic, but Ythill's behavior towards as the wagon progressed him gives me more of a town-vibe than a scum-vibe.
Does Not Compute.

You are going to have to back this up because, quite frankly, it makes no sense.

Looking at Ythill’s posts from the minute OGML reached L-1 on, including his refusal to return to OGML, looks very much like buddy interaction and mild defense to me.

--
KK wrote:I think farside22 is more scummy than town, but the rest of the town is too closed-minded to want to hear it.
Have you laid out a case for why farside is scum? I’d like to read it if so. Otherwise this is just flufferly.
KK wrote:I need to start looking elsewhere, so I mind as well go to left field and bring up someone that's been bothering me lately.
Deadline is in just over three days. I appreciate casting a wide net. That said you certainly could have made a case for Locke while actually voting someone who has a chance of getting lynched today. Like OGML.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:55 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

fuuuu

I really dont know whats up here. Paranoia is actually making me almost wanting to just say screw it and lynch Sea still. Now, I really dont want to draw out yet another claim today, but I do see KK as more likely scum then OGML is right now. I like more people on the OGML wagon as comapred to the KK wagon, and while I dont like the LL vote from KK since he is a town read, I see that move as more likely to come from town then scum save a OGML-KK pairing which I would bet against.

Will try and do some heavy analysis soon here.
Co-host of The USL Show
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Jahudo »

”Mike Ainsel had none of the problems that Shadow had. Ainsel had never been married. Mike Ainsel had never been interrogated on a freight train by Mr. Wood and Mr. Stone. Televisions did not speak to Mike Ainsel ("You want to see Lucy's tits?" asked a voice in his head). Mike Ainsel didn't have bad dreams, or believe that there was a storm coming.”

Still searching for SGRaaize replacement.

Resurrection Vote Count
7 Votes Required

Apokalyptika (9) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, Seacore, OhGodMyLife, Locke Lamora, LynchMePls, AGar, MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting (4):
SGRaaize, Saint, Kublai Khan, WrathChild

--------------

Sacrifice Vote Count
7 Votes Required

Saint (8) – WrathChild, AGar, MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, Seacore, farside22, OhGodMyLife, Locke Lamora
Kublai Khan (1) – Saint
Seacore (1) – Llamafluff

Not Voting (3):
A Gaggle of Geese, SGRaaize, Kublai Khan

--------------

Lynch Vote Count
7 Votes Required

OhGodMyLife (6) – Seacore, Locke Lamora, Saint, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild, OhGodMyLife
Kublai Khan (3) – farside22, A Gaggle of Geese, AGar
Seacore (1) – LynchMePls
Locke Lamora (1) – Kublai Khan

Not Voting (2):
SGRaaize, Llamafluff

--------------

Backstage Vote Count:
Top Four Players Go Backstage

Farside22 (6) – A Gaggle of Geese, LynchMePls, WrathChild, Saint, farside22, Locke Lamora
Llamafluff (6) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, WrathChild, Kublai Khan, Locke Lamora
A Gaggle of Geese (5) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, Seacore, LynchMePls
Locke Lamora (5) – Seacore, OhGodMyLife, Saint, Locke Lamora, MagnaofIllusion
-----
LynchMePls (3) – Llamafluff, LynchMePls, MagnaofIllusion
Seacore (2) – Seacore, Saint
Kublai Khan (1) – Kublai Khan
OhGodMyLife (1) – OhGodMyLife

Not Voting (10):
SGRaaize x3, AGar x3, WrathChild x1, OhGodMyLife x1, MagnaofIllusion x1, Kublai Khan x1

Day 3 ends on April 12 at 6:00 PM EST
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Sea

Change of plans farside. I have been mulling this over, there are two scenarios here. Scenario A, very good. Scenario B, either bad or catasrophic. Problem is it can be hard to tell the two apart without someone getting lynched or claiming (although that opens a new can of worms). I will explain all backstage (yes lol backstage again) but it needs to stay private through today. Tonight I will claim BS right out the gate, and someone will be able to claim in public tomorrow.
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

No offense when I say this but I don't trust you completely Llama.
I have a few days to look over a few people, namely OGML, KK and Seacore.
I also have an issue Llama with you continuing to ignore KK and any case present on him.

For now I'm going to take my sick self off of MS for the day and get some sleep.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I see the KK stuff, I do. I just am not overly confident on it due to how much getting an actual town read on ani has me confused on him. I think at this point I would vote KK over OGML simply due to my town read on OGML, I fail to see how continually asking to be killed is a scumtell (yes WIFOM I know) but when my top read is aggressively trying to oblige that deathwish, im not down for that one.

Sea >> KK >> OGML

Please come back now, the plan has a fatal flaw in it depending on a few things. This isnt a "oh it might give us a false result" its more like "this can cause a couple of mislynches" thing. If you think Sea is scum, follow me on this one. Its not like I can get away without backing it up in the immediate future.
Co-host of The USL Show
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by Saint »

unelect x3
unvote
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by Saint »

I am the Queen of Old Gods
if I die day goes to darkness the next day
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Saint »

my name is Henry Winkler
heyyyy
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 am

Post by AGar »

Furc, do us a favor. Stop posting. Please.

I don't want to form a flashwagon here, but is anyone else
really
uncomfortable with how LMP is just coasting away here? Like... literally coasting.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:09 am

Post by farside22 »

sigh
I just can't do the hammer without reading a few things. I do somewhat agree with your logic on OGML but I don't discount scum doing the same when they realize they have no outs too.
ya, ya catch 22.
I should have the reads today. I just need my brain to check in first.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:34 am

Post by Jahudo »

ooba replaces SGRaaize effective immediately. Thanks ooba!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:44 am

Post by ooba »

Re-reading the game starting in an hour .. Should take a couple of hours ..
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:19 am

Post by Faraday »

omfg ooba :D
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

KK -
Kublai Khan wrote:Ugh.. First Ythill was scum, now Fate is. We're just not catching a breaking in this game.

If OhGodMyLife is volunteering to be sacrificed then he is scum. I'm in favor of sacrificing him to bring back vezokpiraka. If we do the ressurection gimmick, then vezokpiraka won't join us until the start of Day 3, which means we wouldn't be able to get a tracker result until Day 4 (unless he has a pre-mortem result from Night 1).
What changed between this ^ and below:
Kublai Khan wrote:Actually, I'd like to read MagnaofIllusion's opinion of Nexus/Fate as well.

Re: the Ressurect/Sacrifice question..

I'm not seeing the benefit of using up one of our two ressurections right away. Vezokpiraka's one tracking result isn't super beneficial unless we've already done a mass claim and she can expose a liar. Plus she's not a terrible active or good scum-hunter. She's be a confirmed townie... but so what?

I think we need to hold off using the mechanic for at least another day to see if there's a better role/player to bring back.
Kublai Khan wrote:
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:What has backstage done to stop your scumhunting?
Are you shitting me? Do I really have to quote mine this game and come up with dozens of "We'll sort that out BS" and "X is town for backstage reasons" posts?
No I don't see how what happens backstage stops you from looking for scum.

KK also never once state any suspicion on Seacore, but with the claim and finding a talk about it elsewhere on MS votes for him.
This seems very opportunistic and lazy. I E: Can't find anything in game but looked through MS instead. Why?

There is a few things I found that make me think my first instinct and view with Morph is wrong. I find a few good nuggets of thoughts but it's hard to shake a few things that don't make sense either.
See above.
@KK: what is your view on LMP and why do you find me scummy?

Note:
Yay ooba!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:31 am

Post by farside22 »

@LLama and I say this mostly to you. I see nothing town in OGML except the sacrifice me comment which is null.
On day 1 he calls Apok town then when the wagon goes on him for the link, shows links to Ythill/Apoko. He ignores any questions asked to him. He then votes Seacore when he has no case before or stated suspicion like he claims he had.
All in all if OGML isn't scum he sure as hell is anti-town.

unvote:
vote: OGML

Consider this vote permante unless something so horribly scummy comes from Seacore I can't deny the scumtude.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:31 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:Consider this vote permante unless something so horribly scummy comes from Seacore I can't deny the scumtude.
Over/Under on posts from Sea before deadline/lynch due to this - 1.1
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”