Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:20 am

Post by Fate »

Uh, yeah, keep pushin those crapslips that Id never make.

Well see if you can get me lynched.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:22 am

Post by Umbrage »

You just did make it, LOL. But I'm bored talking to you. Bring out your buddy chesskid!
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:24 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Fate? Buddying to someone as scum?

Are you sane umbrage?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:25 am

Post by Fate »

Chess, get out here and laugh at the jester for awhile.

He no longer amuses me.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:44 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

So why does Fate and Chesskid get to dictate who lives and dies anyways? First off, I dont trust them.

Second of all, I dont trust Tony. Tony has been way too quiet this game, but has been around. He isnt contributing anything, no opinions, no comments, no attacks, nod efenses. Just nothing. In fact, all that Tony has done is park a spare vote on my #1 suspect and disappear.

If I think Chesskid is scum and he needs two votes to survive, its highly unlikely that he could get two random townies to kneel before him and gobble him just to keep him around. No, one of Chesskid's minions have to be voting for him. Klazam has at least came in and taken some shots at people, but Tony hasnt done shit.

If you want further cooperation from me, if you want me to stop asking for Chesskid's head (at least until tomorrow), add Tony to the death list. I dont care who you take off. Otherwise, all youre doing is cementing yourselves as SCUM for protecting a supposedly inconsequential townie (That is likely to be goomba scum).
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:45 am

Post by Apokalyptika »

Quick thoughts: Klazam's WIFOMy defense of chess really doesn't sit well with me. Umbrage's first post about Fate saying "As if I'm town" was good, but the following one was horrible, especially since Fate said "buddies" in the first post that he was talking about. Fishy--you think that Nacho's complete absence from this game is better than Freewill, me, and Klazam? Really?
Witness the man who raves at the wall
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Fate »

This is how Tony plays regardless of alignment, so no thanks.

He's worth a day or two.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:57 am

Just because you say so? I think not. Whatever Fate, youre not Mayor McCheese. If someone agrees with me about Tony, they will do as they please.

There is no wrath of Fate, no wrath of Chesskid. They are just scum, protecting their boy Tony. At this point, im advocating that everyone just do whatever the hell they want and not listen to these scumclowns. Spare whoever the hell you want, dont get manipulated by these scum.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Umbrage »

vezokpiraka wrote:Fate? Buddying to someone as scum?

Are you sane umbrage?
Oh, sorry, does it conflict with his I'M SUCH A FUCKING BADASS meta? 'Cause I don't give a shit. Any meta that someone TRIES to create is inherently worthless. I'm about as sane as you are scummy, by the way.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Fate »

Damn Stranger, I am continiually amazed by your ability to nail the entire scumteam D1.

Maybe I should bus instead of obvdefend my buddies... ill try that next time I'm scum never bussed before...
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Umbrage »

Fate wrote:Damn Stranger, I am continiually amazed by your ability to nail the entire scumteam D1.

Maybe I should bus instead of obvdefend my buddies... ill try that next time I'm scum never bussed before...
I'd respond to this, but there's really nothing to respond to. Just empty sarcasm.

Let me take a moment to state something as clear as possible: The main reason I think you could be scum is because you've been ignoring everything everyone says and pushing your own agenda. I doubt scum would be as obvious as you and chesskid3, but I don't see any other possibilities.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:31 am

Post by Fate »

My agenda is to lynch scum, so yeah I tend to ignore what dumbfuck townies have to say, and I usually lynch them because they are a liability.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:44 am

Fate wrote:Damn Stranger, I am continiually amazed by your ability to nail the entire scumteam D1.

I dont mean to brag, but I already know just how I awesome I am.

I mean, the only difference between what you do and what I do is that mine tend to flip scum a lot more. Even so, I find your sudden defense of Tony to be rather interesting and quite telling. You would think that you would be all for plowing through another, as you say, "dumbfuck townie". Its not like Tony is contributing much anyways, so why not kill him off based on my scum read for anything other than sinister scumdefending reasons?
Show

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:47 am

Post by Fate »

Tonys one of my blindspots that I let live D1. Plus I haven't played with him in over a year
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:48 am

Post by Fate »

If I werre scum with him though?

Oh MAN id buss his useless playstyle out the gate.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:56 am

Wow, in over a year? really? That was so sensitive and sweet. That just touches my heart, Fate. I never knew you were so attuned to your emotions.

Even better is the fact that Tony isnt in my blind spot and im not in love with him like you are. So let him die.
Show

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:05 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Fate's got my number
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:10 am

Wow, thats not peculiar at all that I mention Tony and he suddenly shows up. Maybe Fate gave him a phone call after all. "Psst, Hey Tony, IS figured you out, come quick!"
Show

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:44 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Yup, that's what happened. ¬¬
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:09 am

Post by Umbrage »

DAMN IT! STOP ACTING SCUMMY, PEOPLE! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO KILL OFF HALF THE PLAYERS AT THIS RATE!

OK, let's recap. My scum list:

chesskid3 - bad claim, acting scummy
Duplicity - cozying up to CK3 and Fate, acting scummy
Fate - not scumhunting, buddying CK3 and Tony
vezokpiraka - buddying Fate
TonyMontana - inactive, protecting CK3
Klazam - apparently values CK3's life over his own

Klazam can get off this list any time he wishes. Fate and Tony can probably still be removed if they get their ass in gear. That leaves vezok, Dupe, and CK3. Sounds a good scumteam to me!
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:54 am

Tony is pretty much acting like blatant scum now. I love the lurking scum that suddenly show up when their name is called.
Show

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:09 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Oh I'm buddying Fate?

I wonder why. Wait I am also Buddying to nacho. That means she is scum to right?

Umrage you're such an idiot you should just shut up.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Umbrage »

This game has stalled. I've noticed the players here have divided themselves into the rational people, and the people who worship chesskid3 and refuse to believe there is even a possibility that he is scum. The sad thing is that CK3 actually managed to trick Fate into believing he's town. What happened to all that "you won't fool me" bravado?

OK, Fate. Let's stop the posturing and decide who we're going to kill today. The good side of this set-up is that we can kill off multiple people, so everyone can get what they want.

I've already made it clear who I'd like to see dead. I think I know who you want dead. So I'm willing to trade you Freewill for chesskid3.

Spare: Freewill

Call your minions off CK3 and I take my spare off Freewill. We both get what we want. OK?

Unless CK3 is a buddy of yours, there's no reason for you to be protecting him. Even if for some unfathomable reason you think he's town, he is too dangerous to be left alive.

I think Freewill will probably flip town, but if killing him means we get rid of CK3 and you can focus properly on the game, it's worth the risk.

We've both done a lot of posturing, acted like tough guys, but now it's time to stop the bullshit and kill some scum.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Umbrage »

vezokpiraka wrote:Oh I'm buddying Fate?

I wonder why. Wait I am also Buddying to nacho. That means she is scum to right?

Umrage you're such an idiot you should just shut up.
Coming from anyone else, I'd consider that an insult.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Duplicity »

I'm incredibly drunk right now and G seems to be slipping in keeping up with this game - He hasn't given me a strong scumread yet. I promise a big catch up post in the next 12-25 hours, with that said I still think Apok and Freewill are mafia and evenmore so Fishy now but I'll go into this in my next post, Fate your townread on Apok is what?

In regards to Tony - I read #185 and #190 to be a slight town-tell, that being the logic might not be fully sound but the intention and thought process of sparing someone you FoS to assure their death later seems town.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”