Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I have a counter to that.
two actually
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:21 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Disregard that, i dont suck cocks afterall
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Duplicity »

I should be asleep so odds are this post will have a large deal of typo's throughout it.

Internet Stranger - You're attempting to make it sound like CK vanished without posting at all which is not at all the case nor is it a scumtell. I was asked to state my reads, stances and opinions on players, I did exactly that, if I was posting purely for filler sake wouldn't I have included Tony and Klazam in it - Again you're stretching.

Fate - Finally a point that makes some sense. Though CK stated ealier there was much more to his role then him needing two votes to be safe, therefore it's likely there is something to counter-that.

Chesskid - Does your role cause considerable harm if you had to fullyclaiming at this point, if not go ahead and do so.
Fishy and InternetStranger - Same question above to you.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

If Chesskid needs an entire Rube Goldberg-esque contraption just to keep himself alive, then even still, how likely is it that he is town and not scum? What kind of bastard mod would give a random townie a bunch of crazy wacky restrictions (needing two votes a DAY just to SURVIVE) and whatever other gadgets Chesskid is proposing?

Again, how is ensuring the DEATH of an extra person per DAY to keep yourself alive be possibly a town ability?
Chesskid is SCUM. Think about this, what fucked up game does RC have for us if the TOWN has all sorts of bastard restrictions and the SCUM do not? Especially when the scum have the inherent advantage on the reverse vote system.

Why is Dupe deliberately avoiding thinking about this point critically and continues to insist that Chesskid is town? WHY? I can already see that Dupe is trying to get as much information from everyone as he can. Is that a scum ploy Dupe? You realize that your constant defense of Chesskid makes you extremely suspicious, right?

I already said too much about my role, but there is no way that I can sit by and watch Chesskid literally screw us. My role is simple. I get a second vote, I get an ability that I can use at night.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Duplicity »

InternetStranger - Never have I said that I believe mafia have no restrictions, in fact it's the opposite I've been attempting to work out what their hiderances are - I don't think Chess's role is what would prevent them from being overpowered, though I can see it being one of them if there are multiple factors.

With that said, a lot of town sided and alligned roles are double-edged swords, an example of this would be the paranoid gun ower who has the ability to kill town power roles that visit as wll as killing mafia that do - That's what Chesskid seems to be claiming a role that has benefits and disadvantages as to what the benefits are I'm waiting to hear.

I haven't attempted to avoid thinking or discussion about anything if isn't incredibly obvious I've responded to any issue or question thrown towards me. In what way would attempting to attain and gain information be a scum-ploy given the way it's gone about - I'm obviously extremely lacking of information in regards to this mechanic and setup therefore any information gained is highly beneficial.

G seems to be busy doing an assignment so I'm going to need to redicuss this when he's done -
Unvote
. I don't want a blitz to occur while I'm sleeping.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Freewill
Freewill
Goon
Freewill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Freewill »

This setup doesn't work unless scum have some pretty gnarly restrictions or town has some pretty potent powers. Think of it this way: scum cross-votes each other and so long as they can avoid a vig shot, which they don't even know exists, they win. I don't think the game would be designed where a vig was the only one who could prevent a town loss and lynches were impossible.

Chesskid needing two votes doesn't seem like a good way to address that, but there may be more going on there.

So chesskid is most likely scum.

AND THAT'S HOW SETUP SPEC IS DONE, Y'ALL. THEORY WITHOUT APPLICATION IS MASTURBATION.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

vig here, assholes
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Freewill
Freewill
Goon
Freewill
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Freewill »

chesskid3 wrote:vig here, assholes
And you claim you need two votes to survive? or to use it?

Or did you just want to say the vig SHOULD vig you?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I AM THE VIG
I NEED TWO VOTES TO SURVIVE

some kind of avenging angel bullshit
idfk
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:32 am

Post by Fate »

you are the vig that can mess with votes and prisoners dillemas and waffles for breakfast

LOLYEAHOK
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

mess with votes?
that was me sparing duplicity you derp'
lrn2read
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you really gonna try lynching another confirmable role?
cop wasn't bad enough
no think time we're going to lynch a vig
woo woo we're really smart and doesn't afraid of anything

except fish

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Klazam »

Hmm.

I think chess is town, and i really dont like how Fate is pushing. Reeks of rolefishing.

IS also feels town to me.

Spare: Chesskid3
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:35 am

Post by Umbrage »

Internet Stranger wrote:Umbrage. No, Im not some god damn third party Sk/Joker/Jester/Killer/Whatever.
Whoa, calm down, dude.

Look, obviously neither myself or anyone else is going to give you a second vote until we know exactly what this ability is. If it's a one-shot deal, it might not be good to use it today.

In other news:

CK3 NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE.

OK, maybe I can buy that he's a limited town role that needs two votes to live. Maybe. But I do NOT believe for one second that that role is a FUCKING VIG.

Duplicity, you have GOT to be with me on this. You're so sure there are multiple scum factions? WELL WHAT IS THE BEST POSSIBLE CLAIM FOR SCUM WHEN THERE ARE TWO TEAMS?

That's right, a fucking VIG. Because town won't be able to tell the difference.

WHAT EVIDENCE IS THERE THAT CK3 IS TOWN?

HE CLAIMED EARLY.

That's the best possible tactic for scum. He knows he needs two votes, no competent townie will vote someone twice, and he can't get his buddies to vote him without exposing the team.

Klazam's reasoning for voting chesskid3, or the lack of it, SUCKS.

THERE IS NO WAY I AM LOSING THIS GAME TO CHESSKID3 SCUM. HE DIES TODAY.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Right now Umbrage and fate are fighting for who gets shot, btw
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:46 am

So Chesskid is a Vig that dies unless he gets two votes? So now Chess is saying that not only does an extra person get to die because of him during the day due to the extra vote, now yet ANOTHER EXTRA PERSON gets to die at night because of Chesskid?

So now Chesskid is supposedly worth 2 extra lives every day? LOLOLOL
DIE SCUM. DIE.

Umbrage, if I have to full claim at this point to cement the Scum claim on Chesskid, then I will.

If I get a second vote a day, I get a ROLE COP ability. No extra restrictions. If I get a second vote, I get to check someone's role at night. Simple.
I already pretty much claimed a power role, but I think ensuring that ChesskidSCUM doesnt cost us even more lives is worth the trade off.

Obviously, I shouldnt say who I will investigate tonight if I am given this second vote. But surely I can be verified by tomorrow fairly easily.
Im thinking that there are enough scummy looking suspects at this point to warrant the second vote and I think I can put the investigation to good use, but its not a requirement for my survival.

The only requirement right now for me is that Chesskid can not be allowed to drag people down with his SCUMMY self.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

fun idea
I'll kill someone tonight, and you can rolecop me and get "ANGEL"
k?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:55 am

You realize Chesskid, that 3-4 people (20% - 25% of the TOWN) would have to die just to keep your selfish self alive, right?

2 Die because of extra votes to us now.
1 Dies to Vig Chess kill (LOLOL)
(1) scum kill if Chess happens to be telling the truth (LOLOL)

Plus, I get to lose an investigation on someone thats pretty likely scum anyways. So then ANOTHER person has to die so I can finally investigate someone else tomorrow.
So what are we up to now, 25% - 28% of the town now?

Days are pretty valuable to us Chesskid, way to suggest that we waste them. (CHESSKID IS SCUM)
Show

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

DUDE
WHAT THE FUCK
YOU'RE ACTING LIKE ALL LYNCHES WILL BE TOWN
WHAT THE FUCK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

You're teh one who requies an extra person to die to get a rolecop, btw
you sack of crap
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ooh and look i can setup spec too

ROLECOP
NOT COP

ROLECOP IS SCUM ROLE
ERGO U SCUM BRO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Fate »

Wow good lord.

I usually have fun mislynchinh chess, but this hgame I can't do it.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I will fucking shoot you if you piss me off
you know I will.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”