chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Except me not even bothering to try to argue my role is me accepting the fact that when it comes to outguessiing the mod, people are really dumb.

Anyhow
I have a confirmable as town role of some sort
so shut the hell up and move to someone else
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by Apokalyptika »

chesskid3 wrote:Why do I need to be dead yesterday? Because I claimed part of my role and for the second game in a row a bunch of setup outguessers decided it had to be a scum fakeclaim/scum role?

Clearly the problem is me.
Clearly
No, actually, because of
chesskid3 wrote:I have the power to fuck with your plans, btw.
and
chesskid3 wrote:that was to test to see fi maybe scum just couldnt spare each other
idfk
Also, I have been throwing reads out. None of the "oh I have a super secret FoS" stuff either.
Witness the man who raves at the wall
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Alright, considering pressure was just placed on our prime FoS the idea of standing back and allowing them to carry on naturally is moot thus I may as well go into my reads in a greater depth. I finally had a chance to have a proper discussion with G about other players in the game. We disagree with some of our reads so we've decided to call anyone we disagree with at the moment null overall until we can come up with an agreed judgement.

Apokalyptika
- Mafia. Here we go to my biggest FoS by far, though G is worrying that I've began to tunnel. In Post #59 - Apokalyptika: Slight scum-tell from it - Shows no attempt to keep up with real discussion and states intention towards wanting to lynch Chess due to his role. In Post #119 - Apokyalyptia: Slight scum-tell from it - Turns up when their name was mentioned quoting a useless part of the day after a lot more meaningful discussion had taken place. This post leads me of the assumption that Apok/Fishy are not partners together. Post #169 - Apokolyptika: Slight scum-tell from it - Filler post, no new content added from it, merely a means to seem active. From spectating her games, she has a tendancy to lurk as mafia while being highly indecisive over she FoS's. She also has a massive tendacy to ask questions rather then answer them. Her town meta is almost the polar opposite - She tunnels, has very strong FoS's and is active as town.

Chesskid
- Town. G doubts the strength of this read at the moment but otherwise agrees with me, this is due to Post #7 - Chesskid: Slight town-tell from it - Shows initiative in working out the mechanic via a suggestion. Overall his play has been revolving around his roleclaim - I still have yet to see why this claim in particular is considered a scum-tell in any right. With that said; the way information has been revealed I read as a town-tell in specific posts # 14, 18 and 175.

Umbrage
- Town. I've gone over the reasons earlier. This is one read G and I seem to be in agreement on.

Fate
- Null. G has no read whatsoever on him, I have a slight-gut town read but nothing I would bank on - If my memory serves me correctly his D1 scum and town play is highly similar.

FishyTheFish
- Null. G and I have a major disagreement in relation to him, I think he's contradicted himself multiple times and have a slight-scum read on him whereas G has a town-read on him. I'll let G state later why he believes so, but I think he's scum due to the fact that in post 63 he states Chess claim leads to him being scum and should die. In post 92 he states that he's getting a town-read from Chess claim. In post 145 changes right back to his opinion that Chess is mafia with no mention of reasons behind it. Post #174 - FishyTheFishy: Slight scum-tell from it: Contradiction within the post - Is attempting to say Chesskid is buddying someone else suspected to live therefore wouldn’t that person be town, yet how do they maintain a spot on his death list.

Freewill
- Null. Too little content to make a judgement but in Post #165 - Freewill: Slight scum-tell from it - Shows obvious hypocrisy, votes to attempt to pressure others into providing content while not doing any himself. On top of that the person he decided to spare would be the best person to pressure.

Vezo
- Null. Too little content to make a judgement but Post #157 - Veo: ???? - As much as I hate reading into these, would he really say this as mafia?

InternetStranger
- Town. The read is weak in comparison to my other town-reads and G only partially agrees with it. His posts although illogical at times seem to be geninue attemps at helping. Though I am uncertain of this read when reading Post #155 - InternetStranger: Slight scum-tell from it - States that others can ”decide what they want to do” while attempting to force his opinion via the repetition of his two FoS’s.

TheMask
- Town. Again another of my weaker reads - Haven't had a chance to discuss it with G but in Post #172 - The Mask: Slight town-tell from it: This was the exact thought process that was going through my head - I was considering sparing Nacho even though he was inactive. On top of that the conclusion he drew with CK/Fishy is interesting.

Apologies for the wall of text, but this game needs real content to start occuring. With that said:
Vote: Chesskid
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Spare: The Mask

Brb, figuring out how to reverse scumhunt.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:37 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I have a request to make: If we are still going to let multiple people die today, I would like to get a second vote.

I DO NOT NEED THE SECOND VOTE TO SURVIVE LIKE CHESSKID.

I do get an ability that should be useful if I get a second vote.

I believe that Chesskid's restriction about needing a second vote to SURVIVE strikes me as extremely scummy and I am completely against letting someone else die to keep Chesskid alive considering that we have to do it all over again tomorrow. Especially considering that no one else seems to have this restriction and no one else has asked for a second vote. Chesskid has to be scum, and condemning someone else to death SOLELY to keep him alive as some sort of morbid curiosity is ill advised.

Chesskid needing that vote to SURVIVE is the key. Its also why I dont believe him. I dont have that restriction, why does he? (HINT: Its because Chesskid is SCUM).

Are any of us surprised that Dupe sucks up to most of the town and then puts the vote to Chesskid?
Are any of us surprised that Chesskid started posting a lot less once the heat was turned on and is now letting Dupe do most of the talking for him and is trying to manipulate the game? Is Dupe his lawyer now? I see an obvious connection, dont any of you? Is it not obvious that the whole BS about reads and such and now the massive suckupfest by Dupe is scummy? Notice how he snuck in that vote to Chesskid at the bottom of all that amidst all that other bold text. Notice how Dupe is even giving favorable reads to massive lurkers with only like a post or two? SCUM. SCUM. SCUM.

To summarize, good things happen if I get a second vote. Chesskid NEEDS it or else he dies. The early predictions have to be correct. Chesskid HAS to be a scum with a restriction or else the scum are much too powerful in this game.

I STRONGLY suggest that even if I dont get that second vote for my ability, that Chesskid and Dupe be the ones to die today. If this isnt obvious to any of you, this experiment is full of FAIL already and youre going to make RC cry.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

V/LA until Saturday

Almost forgot >.>

Noted
Last edited by RedCoyote on Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:40 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Seriously WTF did I do to get so much town cred? I really have to know so I can do that when I am scum.

I stopped reading posts made by Dupe and Umbrage. Too much shit talk.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:17 am

Post by Duplicity »

InternetStranger - Interesting, now with your claim your initial doubt of Chesskids claim is starting to make some sense, can you elaborate on anything else in relation to your role? If you were to recieve three votes instead of two, would your power be strengthened?

1) If you've read my post properly, you'll note I have four townreads, two being weak in comparison to my townread of Umbrage and Ck, Umbrage has enough votes to assure safety therefore my vote is a no-brainer.

2) Are you really attempting to say that I've only 'Just' started to do a lot of talking, I've been one of the most consistent and active posters throughout the thread the entire game - Therefore you stating 'I am doing the talking for someone else now' is idiotic to say the very least.

3) I'm perfectly fine with outing my head, I can't speak for G's, but my head is Regfan and if you look at any of my games you'll notice I always bold the person I'm talking about when I discuss my reads here's an example.

4) Which "Lurker" have I given "Favourable" reads towards? The only one I can see is TheMask where I've actually stated the weakness and reasoning behind it.
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:33 am

No additional strength to my role, just gets activated with two votes.

My desire for a second vote is purely optional.
Again, CHESSKID MUST BE SCUM IF HE NEEDS A SECOND VOTE TO SURVIVE. There is no way a pro-town role would have that kid of restriction. "Here you go townie, youre on your own, good luck surviving". No townie role would get that kind of role restriction without a support system. And since no one is dumb enough to claim some mason role with Chesskid, Chesskid MUST be SCUM.

The fact that no one else needs a second vote and I can use one as an option just further cements my belief. Putting a spare vote on Chesskid is like a carnal sin full of SCUM.

As for Dupes points.
1) Youre voting for someone who has been seen as possible scum the entire day and your only excuse to voting Chesskid was "to get things going". You also gave Chesskid a sucky town read while ignoring everything that could make him scum.

2) No, Im saying that Chesskid shut up and is letting you continue to do all the talking for him.

3) I dont care about the meta. That vote at the bottom for Chesskid looks snuck in. "blah blah blah blah vote Chesskid".

4) Exactly, Vezo is null and Mask is town? Those just look like filler entries just to make the post longer.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:36 am

Post by Umbrage »

chesskid3 wrote:Anyhow
I have a confirmable as town role of some sort
so shut the hell up and move to someone else
Yeah, right.
Duplicity wrote:stuff
So, only one scum read? Alright. But why do you think chesskid3 is not lying about his role?
Internet Stranger wrote:more stuff
What ability is this? Because if it's some sort of neutral party auto-win, you can forget it.
vezokpiraka wrote:Seriously WTF did I do to get so much town cred?
I've been wondering this myself. But I'd say reading the thread would be a good start to keeping it.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:43 am

Post by TonyMontana »

spare: vezo

I'm gonna start "sparing" my suspects, and I don't like the questioning of his own town cred
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:48 am

Post by Umbrage »

TonyMontana wrote:

I'm gonna start "sparing" my suspects, and I don't like the questioning of his own town cred
Please don't. It's way too confusing. FoS if you must.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:49 am

Post by Duplicity »

InternetStranger - Both CK and Fishy have stated there's more to their role then current mentioned as have you, it's entirely possible the 'more' to the role balances out the hinderance they currently have. Though your claim throws everything into a spiral, I don't know if I believe there is three town-sided roles involving multiple votes wanted/needed or none at all - I'll ponder over it tonight and have a discussion with G tommorow.

1) I've explained my reasoning behind my town-read on him. Either you agree or you don't, continuing to argue over this is pointless.
2) Player ABCDEF are talking. Player B stops talking, how does that increase the likelyhood any of ACDEF are mafia?
3) You're reaching so far here that it's unbelievable.
4) I state I have a null-read on Vezo, Freewill votes to spare him, you attack me state I'm mafia for it yet don't even question Freewill - That's an example of the extent you're tunnelling here. I suggest you re-read the thread with a clear head later.

Umbrage - The content that he has brought up his roleclaim and how he openly stated he didn't understand his role screams town to me, if he was mafia what reason would he have to post that in the thread?
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Duplicity »

Edit:
Umbrage - The context in which he brought up his roleclaim*

Sorry shouldn't be posting late at night.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

TM, i needed that vote you just moved off me.

the hell dude
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:56 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Umbrage wrote:
TonyMontana wrote:

Please don't. It's way too confusing. FoS if you must.
Thought it more of a practical thing. Like if deadline/lynchlevel nears, i can move off them to get them lynched. (if i'm the only one on them)

But this would be selfish, and fuck up vote counts, i guess.
spare: Fate
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I really don't now how many ways are there to say I'm confirmed town and require two spare votes.

I really don't.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Fate »

Like this:

"I'm scum and my buddies are [NonBuddy] and [Buddy2]. Fuck you guys for catching me!!!

*Fishslap.jpg*"
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm scum and my buddies are Duplicity and Fate. Fuck you guys for catching me!!!

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:47 am

Post by Fate »

You switched me and Duplicity my format, but thanks for complying.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

no, the best part is I didn't
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Fate »

WHAT IS THIS?

REVENGE?

IM NOT FUCKING STARBUCK.

YOU"LL BE BLACKLISTED FOREVER FOR OUTING MEY OUF CUK

AREY OU A USURPER??

FUCK YOU CHESSKID

FUCKING FUCK YOU.

IM PMING MITH RIGHT THE FUCK NOW
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:56 am

Umbrage. No, Im not some god damn third party Sk/Joker/Jester/Killer/Whatever.

Hey Dupe for your whole ABCDEFG example, when F keeps proclaiming B innocent even after he disappears, thats suspicious.
For the whole deal with Vezo/Freewill etc. I dont really care about how the reads are contradicting. That wasnt my point. My point is that you were adding filler to your large suckup post by including people with minimal content to base a read on.

Chesskid cant possibly be confirmed town. He is merely saying that he is. I am SURE that Chesskid is scum and that he NEEDS to be allowed to die. There is NO WAY that Chesskid can be town and REQUIRE a vote to SURVIVE when my ability doesnt require it. It doesnt fit, it only fits a balance restriction on SCUM. I am extremely sure on this.

If more than one person is going to die anyways, an extra vote on me will be helpful rather than having it going to waste.
Show

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Fate »

Its as Internet Says.

LYLO:
2 town.
1 scum.

"OH SHIT I NEED TO SAVE VOTES GUIZ"-chesskidtown (hypotehtical)
IMPOSSIBLE

Auto-town Loss.

GG.

NOPE DONT THINK SO

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”