GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

And I'm also amused that my purpose in this game seems to be to torture Rhinox :D
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Rhinox »

I'm just gonna sit here and sip the kool aid. mmmmm tasty
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Rhinox »

AT, do you plan to do anything to actually push your cases on Kdub and Reck and prevent toasty's lynch because he's so town according to you, or are you just going to throw a half-assed vote out on reck and sit back watching toasty get lynched anyways?
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Antitown »

^last person I'm taking shit from, Mr. push a ridiculously stupid case on GI

Yeah, toasty is probably getting lynched today, maybe because I'm getting resistance from the "OMG, UT was SO TOWNZ" goofballs. Here, you want me to spoonfeed you why reck is scum and needs to die?

Why You Should Vote Reck: A Short, Flowery Essay

UT was scummy for reasons already presented by Rhinox. Link here.
Also, as I pointed out earlier, all UT had to say about the Vi vs. GI thing was that it "is painful" which is completely DODGING the issue.

WANTING TO LYNCH THE BOUNTY, WHO (from the flavor) IS PROBABLY TOWN?! WTF IS THIS!

Rolefishinggggggg to the extreeeeeeeeeeeeeme

A random ISO on someone "moderately" scummy. Yeah, OK, whatever. It's not just something sloppily thrown together to just go with popular opinion (and grey, the shepherd of the game).

Scummy in at least 2 ways. Anyone want to go through and count how many times CES posted between this post and the one I linked above (hint: it's 7). Wasn't reck waiting for a magical reply from CES to Jahudo? Well, what's the verdict?
Also, innocent people will tend to attack their accusers with stuff like, "well, you're wrong" or "what are you talking about?" or "fuck you". Guilty people tend to go after "evidence" like reck does here ("what's your case?"). Add on the fact that it's not like Rhinox didn't give a case, and we have SCUM!

Completely ignoring the fact that the bounty isn't in the RDC Oh, and more attacking the evidence ("your accusation has no facts or basis, so i'm going to dismiss them, lol").
As life fades away, time continues unceasingly, until all is consumed by darkness.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:00 am

Post by GreyICE »

Dude, Anti, we've like established that the bounties are going to be for scum fakeclaims, not realclaims.

Because otherwise each and every bounty confirms one townie. Which would be totally ridiculous. I'm sticking to that theory unless and until we see a RDC bounty.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Antitown »

Dude, ice, I don't know how that's established at all. Did Fate say that anywhere?

Yeah, we've only seen 3 bounties, not unreasonable we haven't hit scum with it, yet.

And even if your theory of fakeclaims is true, it doesn't make reck much less scummy.
As life fades away, time continues unceasingly, until all is consumed by darkness.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Antitown »

Fate might have balanced this game for the possible breakage you're talking about, ice. So far we've seen really weak town bounties and a really strong scum bounty.

But it's not that important. That's all you had to say about the case I cobbled together?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Antitown, I've been gone on a short vacation for like five days. Read the thread.

Also, I made it perfectly clear I know nothing about the flavor. I didn't understand the bounty mechanic until I actually read a little deeper, and I still don't know who is "obvscum" from a flavor standpoint.
green shirt thursdays
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Enough.

I've had enough of this flavor speculation. Fate will not be making this game flavor breakable, so it's useless to even suggest that flavor is a valid argument.

Just so you know, flavor bullshit like this is how scum hides their intent.

No more of it. Base everything off of in thread posts and actual scum intent, or stop posting.

You're better off to town not posting, than making stupid flavor claims.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by Antitown »

xRECKONERx wrote:Antitown, I've been gone on a short vacation for like five days. Read the thread.
What part of my argument is refuted by this?
reck wrote:Also, I made it perfectly clear I know nothing about the flavor. I didn't understand the bounty mechanic until I actually read a little deeper, and I still don't know who is "obvscum" from a flavor standpoint.
Whatever. I'll let that go. The suggestion still sucks.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Antitown »

Also, you vaguely mentioned the mountain vacation in your V/LA post. You didn't say anything about 5 days or some such. So you can stick the condescending attitude where the sun don't shine.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Antitown wrote:Fate might have balanced this game for the possible breakage you're talking about, ice. So far we've seen really weak town bounties and a really strong scum bounty.

But it's not that important. That's all you had to say about the case I cobbled together?
I have an opinion on the case.

I feel no need to share it. Happy watching things progress.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Kdub »

GreyICE wrote:Opinions, everyone? Mine is that motivators are a weak town power, unbelievably godly scum power. I'm leaning towards toast-town honestly.
Like I said earlier, it's neutral to me. If our attitude toward people claiming bounty (read: currently unprovable) powers that would be stronger for scum than town is going to be a positive one (i.e. that it makes them more likely to be town in our view), then that gives scum the freedom to claim powerful bounty rewards, knowing that it can get them out of trouble and that they may never have to prove their abilities. Since the bounties are random, it's fairly unlikely that someone who the scum want to try to mislynch is going to be the bounty on a given day.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Rhinox »

So what exactly is it that everyone is waiting for at the moment anyways?

AT: Reck + who? Kdub?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:Alright guys I'm back in town, but today is filled with catching up on homework and running errands. Slight possibility of me posting content tonight, but if not, tomorrow for sure.
This
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yep, gonna be tonight - maybe I'll get something up during class. Let me ask this: is D1 really, really important to read? Because if I could cut D1 out of my reread, it would save me OODLES of time.
green shirt thursdays
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:55 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:Yep, gonna be tonight - maybe I'll get something up during class. Let me ask this: is D1 really, really important to read? Because if I could cut D1 out of my reread, it would save me OODLES of time.
Given that like approximately nothing happened day 2... yes.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

For fuck's sake.

Alright. But it's gonna be a skim. Just warning you.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Fucking hell, I'm never going to be able to catch up.

Mod, you should start searching for a replacement for me, I don't think I'll be able to do this game justice.

Sorry, playaz.
green shirt thursdays
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Rhinox »

In the meantime, everyone else:
Fate wrote:
Deadline: Thursday, April 7th.
Thats tomorrow. Its either toasty, or someone else. And I'm not hearing a lot of talk about lynching someone else.

AT - reck still scum given the replace out request?

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Toasty, any last words? Who should we lynch if not you?
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Last minute Jahudowagon is go!
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:46 am

Post by GreyICE »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Last minute Jahudowagon is go!
So damn tempted, you have no idea...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:04 am

Post by Jahudo »

CES maybe lay out your case on me if you actually want people to join it and have it succeed. The only points you've listed are:

- I was scummy for using a smiley emoticon (not sure if serious)
- The ISO tells you plenty (so basically you say nothing and hope someone else makes a case on the ISO)
- Saying I wasn't pro-town curious because I didn't look up his meta (CES made that assumption without knowing if I looked up his meta or not, who is lacking curiosity really?)

That is it. He's voted me four different times and tried to motivate a wagon several times more without backing up his vote. I'm guessing he feels something about the counter-claim timing and style but he never even mentioned it which is the main reason why he is actually scum and not me. He waited it out and distanced himself from the whole event.

Scum would know how the claim/counter-claim could pan out. An ideal scenario would be to get rid of the town miller before the scum liar, or avoid making any comments about how one has to be telling the truth.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:36 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Jahudo wrote:- I was scummy for using a smiley emoticon (not sure if serious)
Entirely serious.
Jahudo wrote:- The ISO tells you plenty (so basically you say nothing and hope someone else makes a case on the ISO)
Nice failure to check context (as if you're more interested in making a point against me than finding out my alignment). I told Reck to iso Jahudo since he didn't want to read the entire game.
Jahudo wrote:- Saying I wasn't pro-town curious because I didn't look up his meta (CES made that assumption without knowing if I looked up his meta or not, who is lacking curiosity really?)
I'm not convinced now that you did look up my meta let alone that you did it properly; I've clearly opted for a specific playstyle this game (which you'd know if you had meta'd him semi-decently) and you didn't comment on that at all in your case.
Jahudo wrote:That is it. He's voted me four different times and tried to motivate a wagon several times more without backing up his vote. I'm guessing he feels something about the counter-claim timing and style but he never even mentioned it which is the main reason why he is actually scum and not me. He waited it out and distanced himself from the whole event.
Dude, you radiate scumminess. The miller claim was just the icing on the cake.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Jahudo »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Entirely serious.
I've never heard of this tell so I'm calling BS until you explain it.
Jahudo wrote:Nice failure to check context (as if you're more interested in making a point against me than finding out my alignment). I told Reck to iso Jahudo since he didn't want to read the entire game.
You reinforced me point there. You hadn't given a reason for voting me before that, and you ask someone else to read my ISO and in order to justify a vote on me. Something you haven't done.
Jahudo wrote:I'm not convinced now that you did look up my meta let alone that you did it properly; I've clearly opted for a specific playstyle this game (which you'd know if you had meta'd him semi-decently) and you didn't comment on that at all in your case.
Did I use meta to form an alignment read on you? No. I only wanted to check on a little bit of your history in order to see what someone else was saying about your personality. I never tried to use it for or against you personally. So what is scummy about that?
Jahudo wrote:Dude, you radiate scumminess. The miller claim was just the icing on the cake.
Inflated confidence + no reasoning = scum grasping for straws. My miller claim is starting to look like a scapegoat for you if I do get killed before you. If you focus on that you could go back and say "Well it would have been a good move if he was scum counter-claiming scum". Sure I guess, but what makes it more likely than an actual miller being in this game? You haven't been able to answer that, so I doubt you are thinking it either.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”