A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:28 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

Lol @ the concept of a mod counter claim in general >_> (I mean it is what happened BUT) other people had done the same.

And really. Eh okay, fair enough then.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:11 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote
vote seacore

I just realized something, MoI should have a very proveable role, and I dont think it can possibly be a scum role unless Saint flips town vig. If Saint is a SK, and MoI is telling the truth, we have a townie that gained the ability of a SK (so we have a vig). If there are not two kills in one night, then MoI is lying about his ability, if there are two kills, MoI is not lying. I also really doubt as im rambling that MoIs role can be scum because it would give scum two kills in one night, which seems little swingy. If Saint is a SK, its massively swingy since it punishes the town for lynching SK before a memebr of scum, so I dont see it as a scum role. If Saint is scum, again MoI cant be scum with him since the ability would be proven a lie almost instantly, if Saint flips non-killer, we just auto-sac MoI tomorrow. If Saint flips mafia or SK, it makes MoI town. If Saint flips vig, then we are back at square one, but with (presumeably) a Ythill and Fate kill, im guessing anti-town.

We wait for Saint regardless to claim, but I think this claim will work itself out overnight, or if anyone else visted Fate they can just insta-bust it. In the meantime, we can lynch Sea-scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:27 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote
Vote MoI

And I just rememberd that MoI only gets lynched players powers. Just ignore that last post.
Co-host of The USL Show
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:29 am

MOI did you breadcrumb your role?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:43 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote
Vote Seacore

Actually point still applies unless Saint flips vig I forgot already. Scum wouldnt be able to draw an extra kill power from lynched scum or lynched SK as that makes the game really unbalanced (vig less likely to be lynched so I can see it happening). We just dont get to prove it this way. Anyone see what I am trying to loop in here? I feel like im losing myself and everyone else in this logic.

Damnit Saint needs to post.
Co-host of The USL Show
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Saint »

wow what the fuck why are people still sacrificing me?
I am poker alice, and 50% has to do with being able to protect someone from being NKed at night
how is that not viable
thats the one i didnt want to fucking claim, it is like being a bodyguard, and that is the one I have been using
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Saint »

I did visit Fate, which is why I've been saying I was fucking roleblocked and making shit up about that, since I didn't die and fate died
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:54 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

So... you either protect or roleblock randomly? I dont get it.

Is there ANY way you could have killed Fate with your action?
Co-host of The USL Show
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:40 am

Post by WrathChild »

Saint wrote:I did visit Fate, which is why I've been saying I was fucking roleblocked and making shit up about that, since I didn't die and fate died
Wait. You said you weren't roleblocked:
Saint wrote:I was not roleblocked to my knowledge
my role enables me to pick between 3 options at night, one which has a 50% chance to obstruct roleblocking
that is all that I am going to share for now
Saint wrote:I did visit Fate, which is why I've been saying I was fucking roleblocked and making shit up about that, since I didn't die and fate died
So you tried to protect Fate last night and even though you only had a 50% chance of success you are sure you were roleblocked because you were supposed to die but you didn't and Fate died instead. Or are you sure you were roleblocked for some other reason and just flat out lied about the obstruct roleblocking part of your ability? Or is that still one of your abilities and the 50% bodygaurd is a different one? Is this an April Fools joke?

You do know you were already sacrificed right? We just need to wait for the Mod to do it.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Saint »

I thought people could undo it, to be honest, it was a mistake
I can't dismiss any roleblocking, I just made that up.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Saint »

Since I'm about to die, I guess say goodbye to your bodyguard, town :(
GG
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

MOI wrote:Still no comment as to why you had ZERO outrage for SGR’s claimless mistake hammer but mine is a Death Sentence?
I have a null read on you day 1 and after ythill and day 2 I had a scum read on you. I have a town read on SGR. That is why you get noticed. I also mentioned that most people do look at the vote count so things like that happen.

LOL Saint is faking so bad it hurts now. Oh I had 50% chance but I was role blocked however I did try to protect Fate. If you were role blocked no one would have seen you target the player first of all. Coming out and stating RB then saying oh I had 50% change is just .........wow I don't have a nice word for it.
So if MOI did watch Fate Saint and you now have confirmed you targetted Fate, why didn't MOI mention anyone else targetting Fate?

@Llama: There is so much WIFOM behind your post that you will drive me nuts. Where is that post you promised about Seacore?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

farside22 wrote:@Llama: There is so much WIFOM behind your post that you will drive me nuts. Where is that post you promised about Seacore?
Its been a long week and ive been going in and out of apathying in this game for some reason.

Anyways, Seacore has done next to nothing in this game.

Early he votes LL for a reason that response goes ignored for a majority of the first day, in the meantime he all out defends WC, not a bad thing since I like defending people as well, but he did do pushing of people. Eventually he realizes that LL responded to him, and sheeps the Ghost wagon with
he looks scummier than he did in No Exit Mafia, where he was town
Thats all that he does though for it, he just parks his vote there and moves on. At the same time he takes mini jabs at GG, saying that he is reading half of the hydra as scum and the other half as town. This is just based on meta though, still no real case on anyone, as he continues to throw out possibilites of a OGML wagon, and liking AGar as scum with OGML.

Soon enough he is voting OMGL for lack of scumhunting (ironic isnt it), but there seems to just be more of a drive to get OGML lynched then there is to get him lynched on any actual reasoning. He continues to just shuffle back and forth between the two lynches going for whatever one is bigger (admittedly), while its not bad normally, he seems to have zero prefrence, and just is interested in having any lynch.

As day ends he breaks off into a new tangent
I don't think WC is scum, but I'll lynch him at deadline as a VI and not feel too bad about it.
This is someone who he spent the early stages of the game defending hard, now for no reason, he jumps to wanting to lynch him for being a VI if it comes to it. Instead of picking one of OMGL and Ghost and trying to push the lynch through, he is leaving the option open to voting for a third person who he has shown zero interest in thinking was scum, and more likely town.

Next he actually starts explaining his read of why WC is an acceptable VI lynch in detail, again instead of pushing on someone he thinks is scum. It seems like a scum reaction to me, trying to excessivly justify a sudden change in move that he took some immediate flack for (from LMP). Which ends day one for Sea, and my case for the time being. To sum up day one though -

Zero scumhunting. He calls OMGL and Ghost scum but never makes a case on either, choosing to simply sheep the wagons. On top of that, he never really chooses one of OGML and Ghost is the better lynch, just shuffles between the two players. In the end he even starts turning around on WC who he goes from defending to saying that he is a very acceptable deadline lynch for being a VI and overjustifying it when attacked for it.

Saint sac im happy with though given the aftermath of it, which means that he is not a vig and that creates the WIFOM I already mentioned. Going to stay on Sea for now, im not ready to move back to MoI quite yet, no lynching for a little please.
Co-host of The USL Show
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sold!

vote: Seacore

unelect: Seacore
elect: Farside
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by AGar »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
AGar wrote: Lolwut?
What about my theoretical discussion confuses you AGar?
You claiming that you'd claim a vig that shot Ythill to save yourself.

I'd hammer you into oblivion if that was so, a thousand times. I know he flipped scum, and that was great, but that was not an optimal
vig
-killing N1.
Here's the problem - MoI ONLY saw you visit Fate. If you were blocked, he wouldn't have seen it. If you were the only one who visited him and not a killing role, Fate wouldn't be dead, save for a ninja. But Fate wouldn't have died if you were a protection on him.

Soooo yeah. You're lying.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Gaggle wrote:MOI did you breadcrumb your role?
No, as by the time I would normally have bread-crumbed my result I had to directly soft-claim it today.

--
Farside wrote:I have a null read on you day 1 and after ythill and day 2 I had a scum read on you. I have a town read on SGR. That is why you get noticed. I also mentioned that most people do look at the vote count so things like that happen.
Well, at least you are up front about your inconsistency.

I’m not sure exactly what the second line is supposed to mean.

--
AGar wrote:I'd hammer you into oblivion if that was so, a thousand times. I know he flipped scum, and that was great, but that was not an optimal vig-killing N1.
That’s patently stupid logic. You’d hammer someone for getting a correct result (killing Mafia) because you don’t feel it is
optimal
play? Really?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:08 am

Post by Jahudo »

”This is San Francisco, after all. There are heathens and pagans and Wiccans aplenty on these precipitous streets.”

Resurrection Vote Count
7 Votes Required

Apokalyptika (9) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, Seacore, OhGodMyLife, Locke Lamora, LynchMePls, AGar, MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting (4):
SGRaaize, Saint, Kublai Khan, WrathChild

--------------

Sacrifice Vote Count
7 Votes Required

Saint (7) – WrathChild, AGar, MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, Seacore, farside22, OhGodMyLife
Kublai Khan (1) – Saint
Seacore (1) – Llamafluff

Not Voting (4):
A Gaggle of Geese, SGRaaize, Kublai Khan, Locke Lamora

--------------

Lynch Vote Count
7 Votes Required

MagnaofIllusion (3) – AGar, Saint, A Gaggle of Geese
Seacore (3) – LynchMePls, Llamafluff, farside22
AGar (1) – OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife (1) – MagnaofIllusion

Not Voting (5):
SGRaaize, WrathChild, Locke Lamora, Kublai Khan, Seacore

--------------

Backstage Vote Count:
Top Four Players Go Backstage

Farside22 (5) – A Gaggle of Geese, LynchMePls, WrathChild, Saint, farside22
A Gaggle of Geese (5) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, Seacore, LynchMePls
Llamafluff (5) – A Gaggle of Geese, Llamafluff, farside22, WrathChild, Kublai Khan
Locke Lamora (5) – Seacore, OhGodMyLife, Saint, Locke Lamora, MagnaofIllusion
-----
Seacore (4) – Seacore, Saint, Locke Lamora, Kublai Khan
LynchMePls (3) – Llamafluff, LynchMePls, MagnaofIllusion
Kublai Khan (2) – Locke Lamora, Kublai Khan
OhGodMyLife (1) – OhGodMyLife

Not Voting (9):
SGRaaize x3, AGar x3, WrathChild x1, OhGodMyLife x1, MagnaofIllusion x1

Day 3 ends on April 12 at 6:00 PM EST
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Well, at least you are up front about your inconsistency.

I’m not sure exactly what the second line is supposed to mean.
God I really hate these let me throw shit comments from people.
The second is pretty clear. I'm making a statement that most people look at the vote count.

Also I realized one thing that doesn't make sense for MOI's role. He says it's limited back up role that is only getting the power of a player that is lynched. The likelyhood of that happening is not that often. The role sounds neutered. Now that Saint confirmed his visit it means there is some truth to MOI's claim but I have this itch I can't scratch with MOI's claim.

I need to look into a few things.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:16 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Unvote, Vote: Seacore
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:21 am

Post by farside22 »

MOI: If you had a scum read on Ythill day 1 why did you keep disputing Saint's points against Ythill?
Case in point:
MOI wrote: Um whut? He was at L-1 I believe until Locke and Ythill unvoted him. The same Ythilll you are saying should get scum-points for 'stalling the lynch".
Why is following Fate and hammering worthy of a vote on day 2?
MOI wrote:But since you are getting a ‘pass’ let’s see how good Fate’s read is.

UNVOTE: OGML
VOTE: Apoc
Why are you posting in another game while ignoring this game before you hammered Apok?

If you know you saw player X target player Y and player Y is dead why would you chose to sacrifice that player instead of voting them?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

OGML!!!! READ THE FUCKING GAME OR THE NEXT POST YOU MAKE THAT IGNORES MY QUESTION WILL GET MY VOTE ON YOUR ASS!!
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:41 am

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Seacore
You find llama's case convincing? Looks like a lot of MEH to me.

Saint's role claim, I don't really understand it. Can someone explain it to me? is he a 50% doctor? bodyguard? what? does he know? does anyone?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:49 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Not llama's case so much as I've just been suspicious of seacore for a while and this is finally an opportunity for a wagon on him to actually go places
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:00 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Farside wrote:God I really hate these let me throw shit comments from people.
The second is pretty clear. I'm making a statement that most people look at the vote count.
You may hate it. I personally hate when people are blatantly inconsistent in how they approach scum-hunting and use generic reads as a cover.

You say “I have a Town read on SGR so his accidental hammer before a claim isn’t scummy”. If making said hammer is scummy behavior it is scummy behavior regardless of who does it.

The crux of your reasons for having a ‘Scum’ read on my can be summarized as follows – You didn’t like Ythill and my interactions. I’ve already explain to the full extent about why I didn’t push for him to be lynched Day 1 based on my replacement in. If you don’t accept them that’s not something I can do anything about.

I don’t know how you are certain that most people look at vote-counts. Regardless trying to ascribe a generic norm as a reason I’m scummy again isn’t something I can argue against other than to point out generic norms never apply directly to players in any sort of useful manner.
Farside wrote:MOI: If you had a scum read on Ythill day 1 why did you keep disputing Saint's points against Ythill?
Just because I have a scum read on someone doesn’t mean I’m obligated to ignore bad arguments against that person. Getting reads on others based on their behavior is part of the game. Much in the same way Gaggle pointed out your ‘flavor’ argument was pure crap when they have a scum read on me.
Farside wrote:Why is following Fate and hammering worthy of a vote on day 2?
Since OGML was AGAIN off the table I chose to vote with Fate to test his reads. He replaced into a slot that was generally perceived as scummy (Nexus), immediately called my top scum-read Town as Town can be and pushed a low content slot as scum. Had Apok flipped scum I would have had strong reason to believe that Fate tossed him under the bus for cred. That’s the kind of slot Fate historically has no problem throwing under the bus. That I inadvertently hammered just was that ... I missed Llama's L-1 warning.
Farside wrote:Why are you posting in another game while ignoring this game before you hammered Apok?
If you are going to do research do it well.

This thread opened Saturday. My last post in any of my regular games was Friday. My only posts in games on Saturday were Marathon games. I posted in none of my other on-going games. I didn’t have full time to post until Tuesday and guess what – this game was my VERY FIRST STOP.

That you are trying to insinuate I was lurking here is a crap argument.
Farside wrote:If you know you saw player X target player Y and player Y is dead why would you chose to sacrifice that player instead of voting them?
Because Sacrificing is more helpful to Town than lynching if the target is Scum. It’s not rocket science there. My result on Saint meant the chances of him being a Town PR are pretty much Nil. No need to worry about bringing him back via Ressurection.

Now a question to you
– your first Sacrifice of the Day was to sacrifice me to resurrect Apoki. Why didn’t you vote me instead of sacrificing me? If it’s because you have a scum read on me then my conclusion is you are grasping at staws in your questioning here. Because you are softly insinuating my behavior is scummy (Sacrificing someone I have a scum read / info on instead of voting) when you did the exact same thing.
Farside wrote:OGML!!!! READ THE FUCKING GAME OR THE NEXT POST YOU MAKE THAT IGNORES MY QUESTION WILL GET MY VOTE ON YOUR ASS!!
Oh, I see. This vote hop is particularly scummy but the rest of his play has been so Town … :roll:

--
Gaggle wrote:Saint's role claim, I don't really understand it. Can someone explain it to me? is he a 50% doctor? bodyguard? what? does he know? does anyone?
You would need a full and accurate claim from Saint to make any sense of his claim. He’s posted conflicting information during his long, drawn out claim.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:You find llama's case convincing? Looks like a lot of MEH to me.
How is spending the first day of the game just randomly hopping back and forth between wagons without pushing either of them or actually giving a basis behind either of the wagons, followed by a fast turnaround on the player he spent the entire first part of the day defending a "meh" situation?
Saint's role claim, I don't really understand it. Can someone explain it to me? is he a 50% doctor? bodyguard? what? does he know? does anyone?
It was an "I am scum" claim I think. He is claiming just bodyguard though from what I can tell, so its guarenteed one of him and MoI are scum. I just think its Saint here and we can pull off two scum lynches.
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”