Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Ooookay. Catching up.

Re: sottyrulez - Yeah, the tag team title neighborhood session was a little bust after Empking flipped scum and knowing that Empking had passed his tag team title to sottyrulez.

Ties between Empking & sottyrulez:

The passing of the tag titles - The Final Four of the Rumble were Kise, me, sottyrulez, & Debonair Danny DiPietro. If sottyrulez was a scummate of Empking, then he would be the no-brainer recipient of the tag titles. Since the neighborhood session might be a way for scum to gain info about town roles (or deny town the opportunity to share info), it's just really likely for Empking to have kept the tag titles within the scum group. Since Empking explicitly stated that he chose sottyrulez as the recipient of his half of the tag titles, sottyrulez is likely scum.

Someone post
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

DDD: Yeah I told you who not to claim. Let's be honest, only an idiot or a wrestling scrub would have claimed the Kid, and you're neither. I wasn't expecting you to claim him; what I'm expecting is that if you are the Kid,
your safeclaims won't help you

What are these facts that confirm you're not the Kid? Also, yes or no, have you breadcrumbed your rolename anywhere?

Furc is trying to push "heel = scum" logic when we know that scum = Million Dollar Corporation? lolscum

gman is trying to push the idea of another scumgroup with a failed kill when he's already claiming to have failed his kill? lolscum

Holy shit guys, this jedi wagon is terrible. Why the hell is anyone not voting gman at this point?
Do you want your possessions identified?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Voting - sottyrulez did vote for Empking. But his lead-up was a little strange.

sottyrulez's posts:
1805:
Gut reaction to the emp wagon is that it is easy. He hasn't done much of anything but then, that's how he plays. What's the case on him?

1819:
People we would wagon if needed: Emp, bristep, Triple D

1822:
...I generally hate compromise wagoning...

1825:
If there is zero interest in a IS, like a GMan lynch we will move to one of Emp or Bristep. Probably the latter.

Between: posts by VP Baltar, chesskid3, Debonair Danny DiPietro (in that order x2 with nobody mentioning either bristep123 or Empking)

1832: Backbreaker: Empking

Note: before sottyrulez's vote it was (Empking-4, Bristep123-3)

1834:
Well, I have my doubts about getting any new wagon going and chosing Emp over Bristep is simply a matter of that viability argument you're hitting us with, we think there's a better chance of Emp getting the needed votes vs Bristep, but if there's a clear preference for Bristep... then we'll go for it.

I understand that GMan is suspicious. And I feel DDD is town, but I can understand the arguments against it. But sottyrulez is the one with the strongest tie to Empking.

HuriKhanrana: sottyrulez

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

@Furc, I already explained why heel hunting was a bad idea yesterday and it remains a bad idea today. Bishoff spent his entire WWE run as a heel, a tweener at best and flipped town; completely disproving your theory.

@JK, as previously discussed I had nothing to do with where the IC and tag belts started or where they got moved to.

@VPB, you’re rapidly throwing away your town credit that you have with me.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Oh, I read hoopster's post wrong. Ah well.

Lion Tamer: Furcolow
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Hey guys, I spent a while typing that. At least acknowledge it!

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I agree with you KK. Don't forget I was the one questioning SR yesterday! I do have a theory behind their play, but I'm not willing to share it at this time. I would like to see their response to your case before I pass judgement on them today.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

@Hoppster post 1895: I'm not getting your point RE: Jedi's claim. He claimed Foley one of the most schizophrenic wrestlers ever. Why is this looking like a fake claim?

As for KK's claims we're linked to emp it's all subjective. Why he passed us his belt we don't know, it's WIFOM and nothing we can defend against. I don't see why emp explicitly stating that he passed us the belt makes us more likely scum with him. If anything I think the opposite is true and that he went out of his way to say it to make a link with us. I'd like more explanation of that reasoning.

As for why we voted emp over Bristep it came down to a discussion between us both and agreeing Emp was much more likely to get a lynch than Bristep. We didn't want to lynch Jedi and our top suspects IS and GMan were pretty much off the table.

Not buying Gman's claim. He has to die today.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by jediknight »

I have four possible night actions depending on the number of votes I get in a day.

If I get less than 5 votes I'm plain old Mick Foley. No night action.
If I get 6-10 votes I'm Dude Love. I can protect someone backstage.
If I get 11-15 votes I'm Mankind. I use the mandible claw to block a backstage move.
If I get 16 or more votes I'm Cactus Jack. I can take out anyone backstage of my choosing.

I didn't get enough votes day one. Last night I had 15. I did use that ability.

@furc- you're an idiot. There I responded to your accusation. What part of I'll say more tonight when I have time did you not get. My thoughts on you is that you're trying very hard to bus someone when you realize that you're as likely of target as anyone.

@DDD- Thank you for responding about the belt situation. I am interested in how the belts were distributed. Bellemp seemed like a stupid choice all the way around unless they were scum distributed.
And I'm spent...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:10 pm

@EA, maybe my brushoffs are too subtle for you. If that's the case, then I'll say it loud and clear, I am not the 1-2-3 Kid; there are statements in this thread about my role that back that fact up; I have no interest in bringing those statements to the forefront; if you want to waste your time digging for them feel free but a better use of your time would be trying to find scum.

~~~

@JK, I believe the first night they were randomly assigned by the mod so I think that's why Bella/Empking had the belt.

Also can you please tell us who you blocked last night and I also want to know what it says about your kill flavor for Cactus Jack.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

I believe Jedi's claim. I would urge everyone to scrutinize anyone voting for Jedi at the moment.
I'm not sure what happened to gman.

I really like the Sotty/Emp connection and I will very much gladly hammer the hell out of hm (them).
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

16 votes?!

The biggest lynch threshold in the game was 14.

DOES NOT COMPUTE.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by jediknight »

My reasoning for not sharing my target is that I might be able to use it to catch scum if someone claims to have done something in the future. If you feel that is a pointless exercise then just let me know. I already feel wayyyy overexposed to the scum right now.

I take out any person of my choosing with a barbwire 2 by 4.

While by no means scientific...my thoughts on Sotty have been posted before. I would expect someone that has two brains working on this thing to be alot more helpful. I can't seem to wrap my pitiful skull around it as one person...

I have a roleblocker component. Bell/emp was a roleblocker. Near as I can figure there's only three possibilities if Gman is telling the truth. I can't get the word count page to work...could someone post so I can lay out my possibilities just in case I'm longwinded?
And I'm spent...
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

I assume votes just means total votes in a day not EOD votes?
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:50 pm

That seemed to be the implication since he said that VPB voted him four times yesterday.

And personally I'd like to know the claim since I think we're missing some kills and whoever was blocked would be a prime candidate for scum who had a kill blocked but I can see your perspective as well JK.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Even assuming total votes, we've still only counted 14. (And we've done it multiple times just to check.)

If we want to test his claim, we should put a total of 16 votes on him and see if he can vig.

Also the arguments towards an emp link regarding us are just stupid. We swung an 11th hour lynch on empking near the deadline in a situation where we had other options, so to argue that is to say that we wanted to survive more than we wanted our hypothetical roleblocker to.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by jediknight »

Yes sotty...15. I kept track by name. I can give you the list.

EDIT: You are all correct and too fast for me. I spend too much time editing...
It's votes total collected. VPB voted for me four different times yesterday. It doesn't reset till the next day.

So my thoughts on gman/furc exchange.
1) we have ANOTHER roleblocker
2) Someone protected Furc last night
3) Gman is lying

These are discussion points mostly cause from my perspective they're all equally possible. Here's my expansion on each one.
1) Gman could have been roleblocked if that is the case. I will say again...I didn't block Gman.
2) I can't fathom why someone would protect Furc as his contributions haven't really stuck out as ones that need him protected.
3) His reason for targeting Furc is glib enough. And I won't deny I thought there was a chance he'd hit me. But again...other than the meta reasoning why Furc?

Furc came on and OMGUS'd me with no real reasoning except he didn't get immediate satisfaction of my response (mankind=scum?) and then he did the same to Gman. It seems scummy to me...

Ouch my head hurts...too much thinking. I'm going to bed.
And I'm spent...
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Let's see that list, it's possible we made a mistake, but we did count 14 twice.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by jediknight »

VP/Hopp/VP/Gman/VP/KK/Hopp/Vas/VP/Emp/Chess/Furc/AV/Lowell/Vezo

If I had been smarter I'd have put it more in context by keeping track of unvotes, time stamps and such. VP and Hopp voted multiple times and pretty close together. And they have been the biggest JK wagoners. VP never laid out his case and Hopp didn't like my wording even after I explained it several times...weak reasons for multiple votes.

If more than one person sees the benefit in it DDD then I will share my block target from last night. To be honest...I still don't trust you totally. ;)
And I'm spent...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Speaking of that idea; we had one kill from a serial killer on night one. Which means we're missing at least one kill and more than likely a second. Empking flipped roleblocker and he was all up in IS' jock on day two. What are the odds that the reason Empking planted himself there was because he blocked IS and assumed that a missing kill was attributed to IS. I know I've ignored or rationalized a fair amount of the scummy stuff IS has done due to thinking most of it was just playstyle but what if it was just because IS is scum. Thoughts?
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by jediknight »

It's possible that I stopped a kill last night. I wanted to talk about the number of kills on night one yesterday but was told that my reads were lacking. Not so farfetched now huh?

Kise claims to have been targeted night one if you remember that exchange. It'll be easy to find as his ISO reads about like the famous leaflet "Great French War Victories" :)
And I'm spent...
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:04 pm

That's true, I had forgotten about that and if there is a second scum team and if they're symmetrical than they'd have a roleblocker as well which along with any number of things could account for another stopped kill.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

People's Elbow Jediknight

unvote
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Furcolow »

JK how the fuck did I "OMGUS" you?
Do you really even know what they means?
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Lowell »

Heh love the jedi claim. Will love it even more if it turns out to be false.

drop kick jedi

unvote

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”