Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Antitown »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Unvote, vote: Jahudo

I'm inclined to think that UK's bounty reward [Protector] may've been a role-specific protect or bodyguard.
Oh, you think? When did you figure that out? When you actually read the UK flip?
CES wrote:
Lady µß wrote:Ok, I'm at the end of my fucking patience with you.

Start posting real fucking content or replace out of the game, you useless sack of shit.

All you ever do is place your vote on the newest wagon around, and then insult others for not being as good as you.

Stop being a condescending little prick, and play the fucking game.

/end rant
You're just annoyed that I'm calling out your play as, let's say, facepalm-inducing. Let's not pretend this is about anything else.
Oh, screw you. You've made yourself unreadable this whole damn game, and now you have the gall to come out and tell someone /facepalm?

Jahudo voters: So, you think that Vi, who got double CCed, is less likely to be scum than Jahudo because......... why?

If someone provides a decent explanation as to why Fate would put doubles of both roles and bounty rewards in, I'll STFU, but until then, these Jahudo votes are laughable.
As life fades away, time continues unceasingly, until all is consumed by darkness.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Unvote, vote: Jahudo

I'm inclined to think that UK's bounty reward [Protector] may've been a role-specific protect or bodyguard.
Lady µß wrote:Ok, I'm at the end of my fucking patience with you.

Start posting real fucking content or replace out of the game, you useless sack of shit.

All you ever do is place your vote on the newest wagon around, and then insult others for not being as good as you.

Stop being a condescending little prick, and play the fucking game.

/end rant
You're just annoyed that I'm calling out your play as, let's say, facepalm-inducing. Let's not pretend this is about anything else.

Why are you inclined to think that, useless sack of shit?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Because it would give her 100% certainty that that role was in the game while giving her plenty of incentive to not reveal how she knew (since it tied into her role of bodyguard.)
Antitown wrote:Oh, you think? When did you figure that out? When you actually read the UK flip?
Your #970 made me re-evaluate the evidence.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Vi »

Toasty 940 wrote:No reason for such a miller claim that early in the game.
Um... yes, there was? Is Seraphim already dead to you?

I'll grant that I did defend you from GreyICE's ludicrous case against you. Don't confuse that with me thinking you're extremely pro-Town; the post I voted you for was very decidedly nonTown and so were the previous callouts I made. Your vote on me doesn't even make sense given the line right above it.
Toasty 940 wrote:If, however, she IS Julia, then we can assume that Vi is a Miller, leaving Jahudo in the open
No really.
Explica por favor

---

My Role PM is the same as everyone else's.

LLD's argument against GreyICE - the "infallible because not idiot" defense - isn't very convincing. Antitown pointing out that UK's flip should confirm him, however, is more so. Either way, GreyICE still isn't getting lynched Today.
Antitown 975 wrote:Jahudo voters: So, you think that Vi, who got double CCed, is less likely to be scum than Jahudo because......... why?

If someone provides a decent explanation as to why Fate would put doubles of both roles and bounty rewards in, I'll STFU, but until then, these Jahudo votes are laughable.
Considering I explained in my previous post why it's not implausible for two similar characters to have two similar (claimed) bounty rewards, I'd like to recommend Hooked on Phonics.

The idea of there being two Millers in this game is difficult to swallow for a reason -
that's not what's going on

Also, what about Jahudo's play is NOT clueing you in to him being scum? Is it that terrible claim, or the unwillingness to lynch the counterclaimee, or the general active lurking?

I know there's OMG claim madness going on but seriously
which one looks like scum here
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Antitown »

Vi wrote:Considering I explained in my previous post why it's not implausible for two similar characters to have two similar (claimed) bounty rewards, I'd like to recommend Hooked on Phonics.
Is it "talk like a condescending asshole" day? Fine then, two can play at that game.

I said
decent
explanation; also, Fate, strapped for creativity, nah don't think so.
Vi wrote:The idea of there being two Millers in this game is difficult to swallow for a reason - that's not what's going on.
Yeah, two millers is
crazy
, but two hiders: that's reasonable.
Vi wrote:Also, what about Jahudo's play is NOT clueing you in to him being scum? Is it that terrible claim, or the unwillingness to lynch the counterclaimee, or the general active lurking?

I know there's OMG claim madness going on but seriously which one looks like scum here.
Yeah, well your early play wasn't exactly the paragon of towniness, either.

Besides, Jahudo being scum doesn't make you town, from my POV.
As life fades away, time continues unceasingly, until all is consumed by darkness.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Antitown wrote:
Vi wrote:Considering I explained in my previous post why it's not implausible for two similar characters to have two similar (claimed) bounty rewards, I'd like to recommend Hooked on Phonics.
Is it "talk like a condescending asshole" day? Fine then, two can play at that game.

I said
decent
explanation; also, Fate, strapped for creativity, nah don't think so.
Vi wrote:The idea of there being two Millers in this game is difficult to swallow for a reason - that's not what's going on.
Yeah, two millers is
crazy
, but two hiders: that's reasonable.
Vi wrote:Also, what about Jahudo's play is NOT clueing you in to him being scum? Is it that terrible claim, or the unwillingness to lynch the counterclaimee, or the general active lurking?

I know there's OMG claim madness going on but seriously which one looks like scum here.
Yeah, well your early play wasn't exactly the paragon of towniness, either.

Besides, Jahudo being scum doesn't make you town, from my POV.

:goodposting:

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Kdub »

Rhinox wrote:So there are way too many contradictions here. What I am missing? why is greyICE NOT scum?
Because he is confirmed town. If you continue to insist that he is scum, can you at least address the UK quotes where she is claiming role info that proves Grey as town?

VOTE: Vi
I think this is the right play for today.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Rhinox »

UK said here death would confirm greyICE town. The information from her flip does not do it for me. I don't see anything there that confirms greyICE's claimed role as town. If UK had anything else in her role PM, idk. She said she did, and I can take some random ass guesses at how she could come to a faulty conclusion about greyICE, but that wouldn't be very helpful either.
greyICE wrote:As for me lacking a role name, I assume it's because without a bounty, I have no role. I can post and vote.
lol... I'll be interested to hear what your explaination will be first time a vanilla townie flips.
ToastyToast wrote:@Rhinox: If you look at GreyICE's crumbing near the end of D1, it would be reasonable to conclude that he was going to hide behind me (or Vi). The whole "oops" moment that GreyICE seems to be playing is a pain in the ass, but it doesn't mean he isn't telling the truth. I think its best to trust UK, who a majority of us had on town lists throughout the game.
You can through jahudo on that list of breadcrumbs too if you want to call them that. That still doesn't change the fact that his scum suspects are not ideal N1 hider suspects, because had he shown up dead this morning, we wouldn't know if it was because he hid behind one of his 3 suspects, the nk (uk in this place), was a nk himself, or he hid behind someone entirely different trying to clear a townie.

I'm not going to beat my head off a brick wall all day, but I don't want to just give up on this. Aside from UK's claim of information, is there any other reason why greyICE is supposedly confirmed town? Can anyone explain to me how UK's flip confirmed greyICE based on his claimed role?

----------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, I suppose I should get involved in the miller discussion. Has anyone seen scum claim miller pre-investigation?

I'm having a hard time believing either Vi or Jahudo would claim miller as scum in the situations that they did. Vi did it to CC seraph. Jahudo did it to CC Vi. Vi crumbed it all the way back in her first post. Jahudo didn't, but he naturally became suspicious of Vi claim in that someone-just-claimed-my-role-and-the-info-doesn't-line-up-with-his-own kinda way (sorta like how greyICE's info doesn't line up with, oh, the whole town it seems, and he didn't naturally become suspicious of vi after vi claimed hider, but whatev. ok I'm done, just had to throw that in there).

Yesterday, I thought the cool line of thought was, jahudo is scum with seraph because he claimed miller to get vi-actual-miller lynched instead of seraph-scum-partner? Well, we now know jahudo is obviously not scum with seraph, so... why are there jahudo votes today?

I understand why greyICE and company is voting Vi, but I want someone to explain how Vi scum makes sense with 1) the crumbs in the opening post, and 2) claiming to CC seraph? greyICE claims vi claimed miller because ice claimed an investigative role - vi already had the breadcrumbs, so she could have pointed to them after she was investigated just as easy as before, but coming out before prevents greyICE from potentially wasting his 1-shot investigation on a miller. So Vi claiming when she did seems actually more pro-town than if she had waited to claim. And then there's the fact that Vi claimed to CC seraph, not because of greyICE's ability - or are we to believe that vi just got lucky to be presented with a natural opportunity to claim miller as scum and make it look like a CC and not "OMG a cop!"?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:10 am

Post by Jahudo »

unvote;
Vote: Vi

I can't get past Vi being counter-claimed twice. I'm guessing Vi wanted to take advantage of all the flavor enhancements of this game and play aggressively. Or maybe Vi really is Vicious, we'll find out in a moment.

=====[]
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:15 am

Did Jahudo just hammer Vi?

-checks thread-

Yeah... That's 6 votes.

Idiocy.

Vi, before you die, best scum reads for tomorrow. Go.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:17 am

Post by Fate »

No go.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:27 am

Post by Fate »

Quotes from my favorite episode that ended all too soon:

"Yes! Futile! Useless!!!"

"No just wandering around with some weirdos... and top of that I'm a bounty hunter."

"You remember?"

"For some reason, I didn't feel sad or broken up. It just didn't seem real."

"And little by little I felt something inside of me go numb."

"I didn't come here to blame you... I just wanted to know why."

"The way you talk about it, you seem to think that time really has stopped here."

"Because time never stands still, ya know?"

Last edited by Fate on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Fate »

As if a ghost haunts them all... the puppets of the town dance to the ways of fate.

Blood is what you want, for some inexplicable reason. Her... the one called Julia. She loved Spike, but she helped drive him to his death... she's a liar! She's evil. You confront the one who loved without a heart.

"So, how about those bounties?"

You grab her, and underneath her mask is the wicked smile of the devil.

"When angels fall from heaven they become demons. Let's dance, wolves of the earth. Let the strongest survive."

He draws a katana as the first of you charges him. He slices, dices and pummels his way through the crowd, injuring many.

Crimson blood sprays like evil in spring. Fountains of hatred pour out as bullets fly.

"Heh, you think I care? I was the only one who could keep him alive, or kill him. He was supposed to kill me too. But here I am, dying to empty bullets full of weakness."

His katana clatters to the ground as he kneels down. Hands wet with so much blood, he collapses over and lays on his back. Raising his hand to his face, he traces tears of scarlet down his visage.

Then he laughs.

A wicked, horrible laugh. One that silences all agony, hope, and fear in the world. A mesmerizing laugh that echoes for eternity...
"There's nothing in this world to believe in."

Vi has been lynched. He was
Vicious, Red Dragon Clan Enforcer [One-Shot Assassin]

Final Vote Count

Cogito Ergo Sum (0):
Vi (6): GreyICE, LLD, Toasty, AntiTown, Kdub, Jahudo
Rhinox (0):
Jahudo (2): Vi, CES
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
GreyICE (1): Rhinox
ToastyToast (0):
Antitown (0):
Kdub (0):
Untrod Tripod (0):
Nachomamma (0):

Not voting: Nachomamma, Untrod

Deadline for Night Two actions:
Monday March 28th Zero Hours
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Fate »

The air is filled with excitement as the sun shines upon Mars yet again.

Vicious, the embodiment of all that is evil and natural in the world, had been defeated yesterday. You strap on your bounty hunting boots and march out toward life. Mars is free of evil! All that's left are criminals that need to be arrested so that others may live.

A smoke rises from east of the city, and everyone goes to check it out as the most interesting thing that had happened so far that day.

It was a fire that had gone out. The fire of the old wise man Laughing Bull, who sat there watching the embers, bullets through his chest.

"The stars of great warriors have been falling like rain these past few days. So many great men, so many great ends."

You realize the men he's referring to. Entranced by his prophetic ways, you beg him to tell you the secrets of this world. When you will die, what you should avoid, and other things of that fearful nature.

"Do not fear death. Death is always at your side. When you show fear, it will spring at you faster than light. If you do not show fear, it will only gently look over you and guide you into eternity."

The sands disappear from his hand, and he closes his eyes forever."

Nachomamma8 has been killed. He was
Laughing Bull, Shaman Astrologer [None]
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Fate »

Session Three Begins.

Vote Count

Cogito Ergo Sum (0):
Rhinox (0):
Jahudo (0):
Lady Lambdadelta (0):
GreyICE (0):
ToastyToast (0):
Antitown (0):
Kdub (0):
Untrod Tripod (0):

Not voting: All

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
Deadline: Thursday, April 7th.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Fate »

"Hi amigos! All 300,000 Bounty Hunters in the Star systems: How y'all doin?"
"And now it's time for Big Shot, the show that tells all about fugitives!"
"Today's big bounty is
Faye Valentine!"

"That's right cowpoke, you're hunting... a beautiful woman!?!? What ever did she do wrong Punch?"
"This sexy muchacha is in debt up to her..."
"Her eyes are up THERE Punch!"
"Up to her eyesballs! Yeah she done ran way from all her bets, and she's been up to no good ever since to get by!"
"Oh my! Well the good news is that the reward on her head is a whopping over 9 thousand woolongs!"
"The terms are standard, you must bring in this fugitive alive and on time! This is the biggest reward this season, so go out and get 'em buckeroos!"
Last edited by Fate on Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:09 am

Post by GreyICE »

Jahudo's ISO is a disaster. His 'miller' counterclaim is meh. Hammering scum-Vi doesn't buy him many town points since Vi's been dead man walking since day 1. And waiting until night 2 to kill Nacho when he shortcircuited day 2 means that he's pretty high on the list.

Toasty is still a mess. Total complete mess.

Untrod Lurkpod is getting highly annoying. I still think he's town, but I hate him with the passion of a thousand fiery suns.

CES can die in a fire. I actually may think he's town, Vi was playing like he feared a booby trap from a good player. I think he's just most likely a booby. Remember on day 1 when I said I'd endorse a dayvig of him? YEAH THAT STILL APPLIES. THE FACT UT HAS CONTRIBUTED MORE TO THE THREAD THAN YOU SHOULD MAKE YOU CRY.
Vi (6): GreyICE, LLD, Toasty, AntiTown, Kdub, Jahudo
Rhinox (0):
Jahudo (2): Vi,
CES
Vote: Jahudo
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:12 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh and Rhinox - Your contributions to the thread have been totally worthless. We have too many idiots in this village for players who SHOULD be playing better than this.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Rhinox »

GreyICE wrote:Oh and Rhinox - Your contributions to the thread have been totally worthless. We have too many idiots in this village for players who SHOULD be playing better than this.
go f yourself.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:17 am

Post by GreyICE »

Go find me scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:21 am

Post by Rhinox »

Why are you so sure I'm town?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:23 am

Post by GreyICE »

Rhinox wrote:Why are you so sure I'm town?
I'm distinctly not. Pretty fucking sure I implied that at least one of the players who is acting dumb is
acting.

You sitting there waffling about role PMs yesterday while we lynched scum makes me highly unhappy. But I had somewhat of a town read on you day 1. So I'll give you a chance.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 am

Bad GreyIce, bad.

Vote: Kdub

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Rhinox »

Well I've got to reread and figure out where to look today because I didn't expect vi to flip scum, and now that vi has, I see even less reason to suspect jahudo so you're going to have to explain that one to me.

So I'm supposed to believe UK confirmed you as town just before conveniently dying and you got Vi-scum lynched and all that so now you're like super confirmed town yet here you are today acting like you know I'm some VI town who should be playing better. OK cool I'll drink the coolaid. If you're all confirmed town then maybe you should be asking yourself why scum don't feel threatened enough by you to get rid of you last night.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Fate »

Beauty lasts as long as the words.
Last edited by Fate on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”