petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:14 am

Post by petroleumjelly »

Ding Ding!

MrBuddyLee gets a cookie. I half-figured mozamis would take the opportunity to decline to answer my questions, even though I specifically worded my questions to be the
exact same three questions
MrBuddyLee asked two days ago.

I am quite amused that mozamis claims he would respond better to my questions if I were bullying less, and yet he has completely failed to answer MrBuddyLee's identical -- and obviously
non
bullying -- questions. Contradiction, much?

That's strike one and strike two, bucko. One more strike and you're outta here.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:34 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Oatmeal chocolate chip, please.

mozamis, if you have a problem with authority, please don't take it out on us. Go shoplift a Coke and Cheetos from a 7-11, then come back and give us some answers.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Meransiel »

@petro, I'm still demanding to know why the hell you claimed vig.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Amrun »

scotmany12 wrote:
Meransiel wrote:I really feel that scotsmany plays it safe, even too safe. He jumped on my wagon when it was extremely popular, and most of his posts are him either agreeing or disagreeing with somebody else's argument. In short, he's not contributing with anything, and making it appear as if he is. Or anyway, that's the impression he gave me.
First, when I voted for you, there was only one other person (truant) who was voting for you. Mozamis had the popular wagon. Not you. Second, please show where most of my posts are me either agreeing or disagreeing with somebody else's argument? A quick iso of me shows that this is in fact not the case. I fully disagree with the statement that I am not contributing with anything.
Mozamis had the popular wagon, but the popular theory was that we were scum together. In any case, not only Truant was suspicious of me, not even at that point. Also:
scotmany12 wrote:
Meransiel wrote:Petro, you change your vote way too often. I'm not suspecting you or anything, it's just a risky thing to do.
Why mention it then if you don't suspect it?
scotmany12 wrote:That WIFOM in Meransiel's last post only makes me more confident in my vote.

Preview Edit: Mozamis's vote on pj sucks, and is basically OMGUS.
You don't post too much, not to quote.

Also, you're tunneling on me. Badly. And your attempts to touch on the suspicion of other players seems intentionally weak. You don't
win
the game by lynching me, you know. Well, not by just that, anyway.[/quote]

Did Merensial just admit scum?

unvote

Vote: Merensial

Fixed it as much as I can work out <.< - mod
Last edited by Shanba on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Amrun »

Shoot, mod, can you fix the quote tags and the vote tag? Wow.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Meransiel »

Wow, Amrun, your stupidity radiates like a light bulb. I was just claiming HE was mafia. But whatever.
Voltaire fan. (yes, both of them). If you are a fan as well, pm me, and we'll converse for hours about why they're awesome.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:47 am

Post by implosion »

@Meransiel, what do you think of mozamis's ignoring pj/mbl's questions? Do you think it's scummy at all? Why or why not?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Amrun »

I know what you were doing, but it seemed to me like a slip : it says, "I know his alignment 100%"

You're saying you know he's scum, but that level of confidence doesn't make sense at this juncture of the game.

And maybe he DOES win the game by lynching you. How would you know?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Meransiel
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Meransiel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Meransiel »

implosion wrote:@Meransiel, what do you think of mozamis'
s
ignoring
of
pj/mbl's questions? Do you think it's scummy at all? Why or why not?
Sorry, felt the urge to do that.

Yes, I do think it's quite scummy. I'm reluctant to do anything against him though...who knows what kind of role he has that he decided to protect me so much? And who knows what will happen to me if he is lynched...

@Amrun: I am the kind of person who likes the least complex solutions that work. The existence of a Lyncher - when the Lynchee is not announced, specifically - is not one of them.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Amrun »

Why would a lynchee be announced? That makes no sense.

Way to dodge the point.

Also your insults have been noted. Scum tactics 101.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

Meransiel wrote:@petro, I'm still demanding to know why the hell you claimed vig.
And I don't care. I know what I'm doing, and why I'm doing it.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

@Mer: I win when all the scum are dead. I think you are the most likely to be scum. So i'm going to vote for you. And how have my attempts to touch on the suspicions of others seem intentionally weak? You seem to throw around a lot of accusations against me, but you never explain them. And when I asked you to explain how most of my posts were just agreeing and disagreeing with each other, you quote two posts, don't elaborate on them at all, and say that I don't have a lot of posts to quote. So were you just lying when you initially said all I have been doing was agreeing and disagreeing with people?

And you are voting for someone who just claimed to have the ability to dayvig. An action which can be confirmed. Why would you ever do such a thing as town?

I'm inclined to believed PJ at the moment. I was a oneshot dayvig in frogs 1.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

we need an answer PJ as to why/if you have claimed vig. Saying "i dont care" is unhelpful to town.
To answer your question: I havent seen anything scummy from Meransiel.
Some of the questions he has been asked have looked quite scummy tho.
And please dont say i am "now defnding meransiel". You asked me why i think hes town. Thats the answer.
What do people think about PJs vig claim btw? Seems a bizarre, tho not necessarily scummy thing to do.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

...There were two other questions for you to answer Mozamis. You totally just avoided answer why you think both pj and MBL are scum. Again.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Oatmeal chocolate chip, please.

mozamis, if you have a problem with authority, please don't take it out on us. Go shoplift a Coke and Cheetos from a 7-11, then come back and give us some answers.
Umm..authority? you dont have any authority lol
I was merely saying i didnt like the bullying town of Pjs questions "Answer my questions or i'll vig kill you". Great town attitude lol He might just be an arse of course :wink:
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

scotmany12 wrote:...There were two other questions for you to answer Mozamis. You totally just avoided answer why you think both pj and MBL are scum. Again.
Couldnt remember the questions, sorry.
I'm not sure about PJ -hence why i unvoted him. His vig claim seems bizarre, tho i dont see a scum motivation for it. Maybe he is the vig and just wants to shout about it, god knows why.
Look at Buddy Lees style-its all flinging suspicions at everyone, flailing around, and yet it doesnt have the authentic air of scum hunting to me.
My feeling is that he's going for the "lets mess with their heads/twist all arguments" approach of scum.
Just a gut feeling i guess, but he seems the most scummy, hence my vote.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

mozamis wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:...There were two other questions for you to answer Mozamis. You totally just avoided answer why you think both pj and MBL are scum. Again.
Couldnt remember the questions, sorry.
I'm not sure about PJ -hence why i unvoted him. His vig claim seems bizarre, tho i dont see a scum motivation for it. Maybe he is the vig and just wants to shout about it, god knows why.
Look at Buddy Lees style-its all flinging suspicions at everyone, flailing around, and yet it doesnt have the authentic air of scum hunting to me.
My feeling is that he's going for the "lets mess with their heads/twist all arguments" approach of scum.
Just a gut feeling i guess, but he seems the most scummy, hence my vote.
So you answered one of the questions, then conveniently forgot about the other two?

And how is MBL flailing around? You haven't been the only one to say this. I haven't seen any flailing at all from MBL, so maybe you should go point out where you think he is flailing. Are you voting for him based on gut or do you actually believe he is flinging suspicions at everyone and not being genuine?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by implosion »

Mozamis, could you elaborate? What particular parts of which particular posts of MBL demonstrate his "flailing around" and lack of an "authentic air of scum hunting?" Gut feeling isn't enough.

Meransiel, so are you not attacking mozamis because mozamis is defending you? How does mozamis defending you, in any way, make mozamis look like town to you?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:OGML's calling calling out of moz and Meriansel reads really weak to me.
@OGML you keep trying to get everyone to look at these two players, comment on them, and even have your vote on them, but you don't express any reason to do so (even if its just gut). What gives?
This is probably the best post in the game thus far. I spotted OGML's weaksauce on my third readthrough and was going to post about it when I came across kunk's good find.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

scotmany, i couldnt remember the other questions. Don't put an emotive slur on what i said("conveniently forgot").
Check out that huge post from Buddy Lee. He pretty much fingers everyone in the joint.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

implosion wrote:Mozamis, could you elaborate? What particular parts of which particular posts of MBL demonstrate his "flailing around" and lack of an "authentic air of scum hunting?" Gut feeling isn't enough.

Meransiel, so are you not attacking mozamis because mozamis is defending you? How does mozamis defending you, in any way, make mozamis look like town to you?
gut feeling may not be enough to lynch the guy, but its enough for me to keep my vote on him so far.
If emeory serves he has been tunneling for Mernsiel as well. Vould be wrong about that.
I have a bad feeling about him. If its good enough for Han Solo, its good enough for me ;)
Anyway, PJ thats all your getting from me. WHY DID YOU CLAIM VIG ?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

oh, implosion, i'm pretty sure you're town. i would start directing more of your questions at PJ and buddy lee if i were you. Maybe scotmany as well.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

petroleumjelly wrote:And while I'm at it:

If anybody doesn't post for four days (96 hours) without giving V/LA notice, you are also subject to being DayVigged today. Lurking towns are losing towns, so let's just avoid the whole "I-just-won't-post-today"-mentality if we can avoid it, hmm?
Have to say, although this is a completely moronic post, it does make me think that PJ is town.
And it made me laugh as well, some mad townie standing up and shouting "I'll kill the lot of you if we dont catch scum" :lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

in fact, i would string buddy and scot up now if we could.
hopefully someone else can dig up the evidence on em, cos i cant be arsed atm
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Moz: Why did you just ignore both implosion and me asking you to point out where MBL is flailing around?

And I have a hard time believing you forgot those two questions. They were just repeated on the last page. So are you not reading the game? Even if you did forget, wouldn't you then go back and see what the questions were? Don't try to say you only thought one question was posed at you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”