Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:53 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@AV - I think EA's points about bristep flopping on his chesskid meta are pretty dumb. There is some waffling, but to me that entire situation looks like a noob not really thinking about what he's saying before he's posting. I'm not sold on the EA-bristep connection necessarily either. I do think that in your exchange with him on page 68 bristep comes out looking the worse for wear. I don't like how angry he got about you pushing him a little. It sounds a touch guilty in that sense. You may be reaching a bit with the case on him however considering his join date. If it really came down to it, I am certainly ok with a bristep lynch over a no lynch. I do think jediknight is a superior choice though. What do you think of jedi?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:55 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I want my bristep wagon.

Why are people voting JK?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:10 am

Post by AurorusVox »

@VPB

Did a quick ISO of JK (he's not really been on my radar much til you asked me what I thought of him)

So he gets himself in a tizz about terminology w.r.t a "PL" or otherwise. This could potentially be backtracking and him feeling more pressured due to a guilty conscience. Seems a little stretching if this is the basis of the case, though.

The worst thing I can see is that he backs off his strongest scumread (Chess) just because you (VPB) say Chess is town. That's lily-livered. He calls Chess "off limits" but seems to be saying it sarcastically. If he didn't have faith in it - why not keep voting or pressuring Chess? But for now let's presume he is happy with VPB's declaration of towniness. Later on, he says he's now
suspicious
of VPB for claiming townreads, and uses DDD as a point of reference. But...he found VPB townish D1, when he was doing the same thing (declaring Chess town). He then doesn't follow through on this suspicion and begin repressuring Chess.

Its more a pretence of scumhunting than actually connecting reads, so there is some merit to the wagon. I'd rather see the JK-voting people lynch Bristep but if it was between JK and NL I'd lay a vote down on the former. JK is also a better lynch than IS or GMan after reading his ISO.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Since deadline is Friday, AV, I suggest we each leave our votes where they are until 10pm EST (GMT-4) today and whoever is leading out of bristep and jedi at that time gets our votes. Deal?

@Everyone else - top three wagons appear to be bristep, jedi and IS. If your vote isn't on one of these three, you're probably scum trying to push the day out. Vote accordingly in your next post or die. (yes, sottyrulez, I excluded Gman because I'm still not sold on lynching a provable role today.)

I really hate how this game day in general has gone. bleh. In terms of Gman shooting someone, that's up to him. All I will say is that you're going to be judged based upon the quality of your shot and you better have a damn good reason for it if the person doesn't flip scum. No pressure!
YOUR AD HERE

bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:20 am

Post by bristep123 »

Empking's #1749 is horrendous. Having jumped on IS's wagon, hopped to DDD's then back onto IS again, now jumps from the crumbling IS wagon onto the insurgent JK wagon. AV is still my 1st choice but Empking needs to go too and there is more support on that wagon.

Punt kick : Empking.

EBWOP : VPB - The IS wagon has 2 votes, whereas the Empking has 3 (now 4) any reason why he wasn't in the top 3 wagons?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:30 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Because I only looked at the last vote count. Replace IS with Empking then.
YOUR AD HERE

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:35 am

Post by AurorusVox »

VP Baltar wrote:Since deadline is Friday, AV, I suggest we each leave our votes where they are until 10pm EST (GMT-4) today and whoever is leading out of bristep and jedi at that time gets our votes. Deal?
I will make that deal with a modification. I'm staying at my fiancee's parents' house atm, and they usually switch the internet off when they go up to bed. SO, if I'm going to be changing my vote, it will likely be somewhere between 9-10pm GMT, roughly 4 hours earlier than you had asked for. Is that still agreeable?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

That's fine, AV. I forgot you're across the pond anyhow.

Everyone else, that's your deadline to get a real wagon going. Do it now.
YOUR AD HERE

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 am

Post by jediknight »

Okay VP...so vote or die? How is it that anyone's not seeing that you're attempting to lead everyone around by the nose? You claim a "feeling of enease with my play" but let everyone else lay out their cases? I haven't seen you throw out reason one for why I'm a better choice than anyone. Just cause you don't like my playstyle. Well boo hoo to you.

Go ahead and vote for me. I just wouldn't hammer. But I guess that's your choice. Or VPB's choice I guess. Pay attention to who is railroading me.
And I'm spent...
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Knife-edged-chop: JediKnight
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:52 am

Post by jediknight »

VPB: Your timeline sets it up with no time for claims. Convenient. You've railed me off and on with no real case from you but by asking everyone "what do you think of jedi"? You might post alot but you just keep jumping your vote and demanding wagons. In the last week you've changed your vote four times. And still no case against me. Why am I the "superior choice"? Cause you don't like my reads?

need someone to post...
And I'm spent...
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:53 am

Post by Hoppster »

Wow, that's lucky. Just as I log on.

Post.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 am

Post by jediknight »

I didn't back off chesskid cause VPB told me to. I backed off chesskid cause my feeling changed on him. I used it as an example of VPB leading by the nose. I still wanted a DDD claim. VPB helped to lead the group away from that one too. He's trying to orchestrate this last ditch wagon and making demands on how it should happen. How is everyone not seeing my point?

In ISO VPB says in #193 that Gman will "kill someone the town wants dead" which is "fine in my book."
In ISO VPB says in #196 that "in terms of Gman shooting someone, that's up to him" He qualifies that afterward but what happened to Gman killing someone the TOWN wants dead? No TOWN opinion VPB?

Even that small tell is bigger than anything that anyone appears to have on me.
And I'm spent...
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I dont know what to make of whats going on now. This is like such disarray. Im sticking with my reads of Empking and Erratus and will hammer one of them accordingly. Of course, I would still prefer a lynch over a no lynch, so ill hammer anyone thats close should it come to a looming deadline.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:26 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@jedi - my timeline does allow for claims. I'm telling people to vote today so we still have tomorrow and friday. wtf else can we do? You're essentially saying it's my fault that people have been so disorganized today AND you blame me for trying to get people organized. Cool story bro. I hear I also control the snow, wind and rain as well. In terms of reasons why I think you should be lynched, I find a majority of your posting to be devoid of scumhunting. Additionally, when I pressed you slightly, you turned exceptionally whiny about it like I was picking on just you or something. I find that type of overreaction is much more likely to come from scum. I don't need a wall case to be effective. I let your behavior speak for itself. I also like how you're softclaim power left and right now. Scum never do that when they're getting run up.

someone post
YOUR AD HERE

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Hoppster »

Post!
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Furcolow »

@BS:
I don't vote wildly in LYLO...
I get voted wildly in LYLO
check your facts
Also, BS, why on earth would you want to be vigged? Scum sentiment. I'm calling your bluff here.

KK's posting style has deteriorated, disliking his and VP's voting of me with no reasoning.

@VP how can you not give a percentage to GMan?

Empking still making terrible posts like #1749, wagonning, and posting meaninglessness without scumhunting
He's scum. If you look at the post after it, from VP, it is full of genuine analysis from my perspective. That is the townie reaction vs Empking's scum vote.

in #1754 Bristep addresses the same sentiment I felt. I'm liking that. If it comes between him and JK, I'm voting JK.

This is furthered with his posting on the bottom of 71. Flailing before you flip is a scumtell.
Powerbomb: JediKnight
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@jedi - I find your assessment of what I said about Gman pretty funny for how hard you are straining to remove the context (and still failing!). I did say Gman needs to kill someone the town wants dead. Why should I tell him who that is? I think there are plenty of obvious choices any townie would see here. Directing only gives scum a chance to affect the outcome more. Giving Gman autonomy in his decision gives him a chance to prove himself easier.

@Furc - assigning arbitrary percentages does what really? I've said I find Gman's claim believable, so I'd like him to prove it. Then we can give him a meaningful 100% approval rating. If you are dying for a percentage though, I'd say above 70% chance Gman is town imo.
YOUR AD HERE

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Furcolow »

I was thinking 80%
we're in the same ballpark
was that so hard?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:39 am

Post by VP Baltar »

it was terrible.

@ sottyrulez - let's get that vote moving. :D
YOUR AD HERE

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Testicle Kick: Furc

can we make this happen?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

"Proving" Gman's claim can be manipulated by scum (if in fact GMan is town and scum have some blocking power) at night and just lead to WIFOM tomorrow if we let him live.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Furcolow wrote:@BS:
I don't vote wildly in LYLO...
I get voted wildly in LYLO
check your facts
Mini 1102, the only game (I believe) that has had us two together in a lylo situation.
Start of last day

What did you do?

Within 7 posts, in LYLO, you manage to vote for both other town players. One a claimed PR with positive investigative results calling me innocent!
Within 7 posts.
and yes the scum won that one quite easily by joining you on your stupid, wild, pointless, rushed vote.

I love playing with you Furc, but I'll never let you get to lylo again if I can help it.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

This jediknight wagon... seriously? I just looked at his iso, jedi is obvtown.

Can you all please come to your senses and lynch bristep?
Do you want your possessions identified?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:19 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I'm going up early to watch TV in bed...the internet may get turned off and my count has Jedi at 8 votes with Bristep at 5. I'm disappointed that no one else wants the Bristep wagon but I made a deal and I'm not one to break my word.

Vote: JediKnight
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”