Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:12 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Gut says Eddie as a vig doesn't make as much sense as Jeff Hardy as a vig. Really want to hear more detail on the flavor.

@VP 1668: Why protect Gman?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Im still pushing for an EA lynch, but I agree with Sotty, which is kinda what im trying to say. I cant imagine what kind of flavor kill a Vig Eddie G would have and I dont want to waste a day just to have gman make up WIFOMy excuses tomorrow.

There has to be better characters out there that would make such better vigs.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:30 am

Post by bristep123 »

Thoughts from ISO so far :

Empking voted IS after a Kise's vote/bandwagon start (based around the 'failed assault' flavour that Kise received). Firstly, is there meta history to support a claim that the target of a failed NK would get some sort of indication that it happened? We kind of put it down as being too ballsy for scum to try so early in the game, but Empking jumping onto it based on this weak reasoning, then riding it ever since (apart from hopping onto the forming DDD wagon briefly, then back again to IS). The intial vote seems weak, and he has given no supporting arguments for his vote or additional reasoning for it since.

IS has been guilty of behaviour that he accuses other of (eg, He accused EA of suddenly reappearing to defend himself while lurking, but then does the same thing himself while V/LA.), surely as scum he'd be more careful than that?

EA is actively putting himself out there with accusations, reading his ISO he's fairly consistant with his reads, and any voteswitching seems to be between his 3 reads. (myself included in that obv).

Furc is constantly breaking the quote/consecutive post rules, so a lot of his stuff is missing through mod removal. ISO #55 claims not to be aware of GMan at all (scumskim?) Still don't think I'm happy with the comment about keeping Snake around even though he thought he was scum (ISO #51)
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:38 am

Post by AurorusVox »

IS: You said you were V/LA yet you turned up to defend yourself against EA. I get that your defence was less out of the blue because EA's attack was less out of the blue; but I don't like that you have done something that was scummy for EA when he did it.

Foreshadowing a vote? No. Your wagon has just edged GMan's given recent developments (i.e. you're pretty null to me now, but by actions rather than inaction as is the case with Gman), but I still want Bristep lynched.

On that note, you want an EA wagon. My current reads tell me that Bristep is EA's buddy. Am I alone in this? From what I remember, some of the same people seem to be wishing for an EA wagon as a Bristep one. Can't we unite on one of them and lynch scum today?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

The first time I mention that EA hasnt really been doing much, he suddenly steps it up and starts clawing at me like a rabid Wolverine. This time, I was sporadic for a few days, but he has been clawing at me the entire time regardless. So I make a few posts despite it being less than convenient for me to do so and im suddenly being accused of doing the same thing?

You two really cant see the difference? really? None of you notice just how much more active EA is being now that he got put onto the spotlight?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 am

Post by bristep123 »

@IS : He does round on you once you ISO'd him, but he had already voted for you before you ISO'd him so it makes things less clear than you say. He rounded on me later on as well after I voted for him but some people are just hyper-defensive in nature, it doesn't instantly mean scum. I mean look at his ISO #21, it's very anti-scum to be that arsey about an accusation. He does is again in #26, and is starting to look too uncalculated to be scum.

@AV - I know you're wrong about me, and I think you're wrong about EA. I watched you play a blinder of a game with Umbrage in the mutiny game so I know you're a good player, and capable of pulling off great scum tactics. The fact is that I would usually put you down as town, because tunnelling on me for most of the game would be suicide if I flip town. I think in this case though you know or think you have the skill to pull it off and avoid getting lynched as a result.

Sky-High Spinebuster : AurorusVox
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I don't know much about what wrestlers would or wouldn't make good vigs, but I would like Gman to full claim everything in his rolePM. Forgot to mention that earlier.

@SR - saying the doc should protect Gman creates wifom regarding the scumkill. if gman is telling the truth, then I'd like to increase his chances of living. Yes?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:22 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Bri: Are you voting me because I'm saying you're scum, or because you think I'm tunnelling you?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:25 am

Post by bristep123 »

I'm voting you because I think you're scum.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:31 am

Post by AurorusVox »

=_=" I get that.

But as far as I can tell your reason for thinking I'm scum is either because I'm saying you're scum, or because you think I'm tunnelling you. I want to know which.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:17 am

Post by bristep123 »

You've been calling me scum, and have been since early on the RAW phase. I get that, and that wouldn't instantly be a scumtell but couple with the accusation of EA, trying to bait him into wagoning me by calling him my buddy, etc makes me think you're scum and trying to set up tomorrow's lynch at the same time as today's.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:29 am

Post by AurorusVox »

- Do you think that my accusations against EA have been poor?
- There's no bait when he apparently wants to see you lynched already - something he stated before hopping off your wagon with a weak reason. Saying you want someone lynched and following through on it are very different things; the disparity between those actions is indicative of distancing.
- And its for that reason that I called him your buddy. Yes, I'm now trying to get him to vote for you - because I've caught onto his distancing, and I want to see him scramble for reasons to not follow it through like the scum he is.
- You've just slipped btw. If I'm scum, and you're town, I can't set up subsequent lynches by lynching town. If you flip town, clearly EA isn't your buddy. So how can I then set up EA's lynch as your buddy?
- I'm also trying to get the lynch I want without having to compromise by voting for a null read. I might not be successful but I'm entitled to try.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

@KK: before the claim yes 1319 was still how I stood.

I don't like the claim. My vote stays. If that wagon does deteriorate because of the claim, I'm looking at bristep next. I need to look overall, but the latest interactions with AV are scummy, voting for him for tunneling on him and essentially just voting him.

I don't think hearing more details about the vig claim is going to convince me that's its genuine. The lack of mentioning affiliation also bothers me.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:37 am

Post by bristep123 »

you paint both as scum buddies, one dies, you start playing the "well I was wrong, but that doesn't change my read on you" tact. It most certainly wasn't a slip.

Add in also now that you say you like an IS wagon in #1666, then 4 hours later in #1678 are trying to bargain with IS to get a lynch on EA or me? Surely if IS has a scum read then that would make EA seem more town as a result? You're full of inaccuracies, but articulation counts for a lot in this game so it makes you a lot more believeable.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:42 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Nope. I said back then that I liked it MORE THAN a Gman wagon, but that neither were superior to a Bristep wagon. I also called him a town read that recently went null, not a scum read.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:48 am

Post by bristep123 »

"Nope. I said back then that I liked it MORE THAN a Gman wagon, but that neither were superior to a Bristep wagon. I also called him a town read that recently went null, not a scum read."

"Of the two, I preferred the GMAN wagon one because for a long time I thought IS was town and Gman was more null due to lurky lurky behaviour. But IS' posting defences against EA as soon as EA calls him on it, despite apparently being V/LA, is sooo hypocritical, considering IS called EA out on doing something similar (I'd argue IS' is even worse because of being V/LA). With Gman claiming something that can be confirmed on top of IS' hypocrisy, I now prefer the IS wagon."

Please demonstrate where you said IS had gone null rather scum? I see where you say that you thought IS was town, but there's no mention of null/scum. Given your use of statements like "I'd argue IS' is even worse because of being V/LA" it certainly gives the impression that you think it's scummy rather than null. It's when you post 4 hours later you're calling him null and trying to make a deal with him.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:55 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Please show me where I call him scum? If I thought he was scum I'd be voting for him.

I like how you left out that I said the Bristep wagon was better, which makes it easier for you to lie and say that my negotiation with IS is out of the blue.

---

I forgot to mention before that your comment about me setting up lynches is an attempt to justify a vote on me for something I haven't even done.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 am

Post by bristep123 »

"your comment about me setting up lynches is an attempt to justify a vote on me for something I haven't even done" - No it isn't. See how easy it is to argue against someone presenting opinion as fact? All town have are suspicion and opinion, scum are the only ones who can deal in fact.

If town then this is your mindset as far as it comes across to me.

EA is scum and so is bristep, but wait a minute they're both voting for each other...they must be distancing because there's no way I, AV, could possibly be wrong!

Again AV, from my point of view you
are
either wrong or your scum. And I think you're scum. If people believe you over me and I get lynched then that's unfortunate but if it leads to you being the next lynch so be it.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:25 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I've shown why I think EA is distancing. It wasn't because he was voting for you, at all. It was because he was saying he wanted you lynched and then found a weak excuse to jump off your wagon. And has continued to moan about how he can't vote for you despite wanting to because its too close to deadline.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:31 am

Post by bristep123 »

Really? Changing his vote from someone he thinks is scum at L-11 to put someone he thinks is scum at L-6 is scummy? EA has documented suspicion on IS and had it not been for me voting him then EA probably wouldn't have switched from him. I don't see that as scummy, but I can see how someone could push a fake suspicion based on it.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:45 am

Post by AurorusVox »

He obviously thought you were more likely to be scum based on his vote for you. He even said you were a greater scumread than IS. There was still time to organise your lynch when he unvoted. But he just gave up, let it fizzle out. Probably because he was using a DISTANCING tactic.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

I dont likeit
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:56 am

Post by bristep123 »

CK again what changed between Monday and Friday last week to turn G-Man from town to vote, and then from Friday to now to turn him from vote to unvote? It's a bit of a flip-flop man
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@VPB 1649-What is it then? It looked to me like "Nero's case on IS is invalid b/c of his whining."

Oh Is you still have a question to answer. You said you ISO'd
some
people. Apparently you found Emp and EA the scummiest which I asked you who did you all ISO. In normal IS fashion you ignored the question. So again who all did you ISO?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I wasn't really questioning the merits of your case necessarily. I said I was skimming what you were writing because it was coming across very whiny and tunneling. There is a big difference between those two things.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”