Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by GMan »

All I see Empking write is meaningless text. Try actually saying something.
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

@AV's 1616: I do want a Bristep wagon. If I thought there was any chance of it happening today, I would jump right on, but the only support I've seen for it today has been from you, me, and vezok.
And I want an IS wagon too, so.

Oh look at IS's 1624, it's a useless one-liner. And it's his first post in two and a half days too. Lurking with useless one-liners is a scumtell, right IS?
Do you want your possessions identified?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Nice try EA_Scum. I already said I'm still on V/LA. I won't back really back until probably Monday.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.6!

GMan - 8 (VasudeVa, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius, Gobots, sottyrulez, Lowell, jediknight, chesskid3)
Internet Stranger - 6 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking, Kublai Khan, Erratus Apathos, vezokpiraka)
jediknight - 2 (Hoppster, GMan)
Erratus Apathos - 1 (Internet Stranger)
Empking - 1 (Furcolow)
Furcolow - 1 (VP Baltar)
bristep123 - 1 (AurorusVox)

Not voting - 3 (Primate, Baby Spice, bristep123)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to lynch. Gobots, sottyrulez, Primate and vezokpiraka have been prodded. Kise is on indefinite V/LA so I will give him another 24 hours before prodding.

Deadline is Friday 25th March at 10:00AM GMT. A countdown to that time is here.

Word counter: here
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

More like nice try to YOU IS_Scum, but V/LA or not, that's still a worthless one-liner.

Oh and I see you posted four minutes after me. Suddenly reappearing to defend yourself is a scumtell, right IS?
Do you want your possessions identified?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Post by Empking »

VP:
1. It shows a definite point of view making it easy to read.
2. It adds pressure at the points that pressure ids pro-town. (my vote was crucial to give me my scum read of DDD.)
3. Its usefully adding weight to the wagon I support.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The V/LA defense sounds like a sham. If the guy can sign in to post he can certianly read and contribute. I don't even understand why he declared V/LA except to give himself an excuse for lurking.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Empking - and what makes you think anyone else in the game couldn't say the exact same things about their votes? It seems to me you're either arrogant about what you're actually doing this game, or you're full of hot air and trying to look like you're playing when you're not. What was it from your vote that gave you a scum read on DDD?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:03 am

Post by Empking »

VP: He didn't react as town under pressure but being too calm?

and what makes you think anyone else in the game couldn't say the exact same things about their votes?

Anyone could say it but its pretty clear that is wouldn't be true for the vast majority of them. The scum cowards who are keeping off both IS and G-Man couldn't say it for instance. The people that didn't vote DDD couldn't say it. An awful lot of people couldn't say it.

Sotty couldn't say it.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:43 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I'm here. Sorry for not posting.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 am

I can read the latests posts, but its difficult to reread and do good analysis.
I can barely type on this silly phone.

Like for example, I need more time to read Gman before I vote.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:29 am

Post by sottyrulez »

As for people saying we're jumping on wagons that are only gaining steam, it's BS. We have spoken out about the EA wagon today for one example. Right now I'd like to lynch either GMan or IS. I'm not seeing the furc case, nor the Jedi case. Jedi in particular looks to be trying and furc is just furc. I'm not going to apologise for voting our top suspects, but to say were hopping around like that is just false. If you have a problem with our reasoning then point it out.

Vas: We have had a weak scum read on VP and have ever since he came out strongly defending Triple D. I didn't agree with his Kise case, it feels like a reach.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:23 am

Post by VP Baltar »

It seems like Gman and IS are our only two viable wagons at this point. I guess out of those, I think Gman is more likely to flip scum, but I do think some of the votes on that wagon look extremely forced. I guess it would be an informative flip nonetheless. IS' wagon seems to be mostly because he acts like jerk and a VI in thread. I get the sense he's wreckless town, so maybe he's better vig material.

Full Nelson: Gman

We have five days until deadline, so let's get everyone on one of these two so we can get a claim and then lynch please.
YOUR AD HERE

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Hoppster »

@ Furc: I said I've dropped my point, I realised I was wrong. It's a stupid point, doesn't matter whether you addressed it or not. (But you didn't FWIW.)

@ SR: How is this trying? Reference my post here for why I find that to be evidence he's in fact either NOT trying, or just not following up any of his scum reads.

He hasn't really been scumhunting at all: he votes based on policy lynches, mass sheeping, a rambly post that doesn't seem to draw any solid conclusions... and for the last two votes as well, he's just hopping on a solid wagon with no convincing reasoning.

And he doesn't seem to pursue anything as scummy: he seems to be suspicious of yourselves, Furc + Empking, Baby Spice, VPB... but doesn't follow up at all.

@ jediknight: I want a link please to when VPB first starts discounting your reads because you don't trust him.

Unvote
Backbreaker: GMan
FoS: jediknight

I agree with VPB's take on the IS wagon.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Gobots »

A prod? Jesus, can't a guy fall asleep for a day and a half without people jumping all over him?

No, seriously, sorry again. I have been reading but my term just ended and I haven't found the few minutes to say anything worth while.

Empking is looking scummier day by day.

Even though Gman's input has improved a bit, I still prefer Gman over IS.

Furc and Bri are next.

Gman's at -2? Can we get a claim? (assuming IS will hammer without waiting).
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Furcolow »

unvote;
dropkick: Internet Stranger

I'm not liking the excuses. This reads like active lurking to me. If he was really V/LA, why is he posting? I've been waiting on something good from IS for like 3 days, and Empking is looking a lot better with his responses to VPB, so I am only leaning on him, and will change my mind given an IS flip.

IS, since you are so focused on Nero tunneling on you, I haven't really seen many reads out of you other than you feeling Empking is scum... yet you wouldn't vote him with me, I wonder why... could it be because you are scum and don't want to OMGUS? It's not like you would have been the only vote on him, and at the time he really seemed like lurking scum to me personally. Why would you not join me on the Empking wagon? I was trying to kickstart it, but I had no support. I'm kind of glad for that now given his most recent posting.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:57 am

Because I'm in a god damn airport trying to read this shit ina tiny fucking screen, typing on a tiny ass keyboard and waiting for my next stupid ass plane. Next time ill just read and not bother posting anything.
Empking is scum, EA is scum, Furc is just ridiculous and Nero is using tunneling as an excuse.

What more do you want me to say? And since when is Furc champion of the people, creator of bandwagons.
Show

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Lowell - Your vote is on GMan for lurking, then you say that it's mostly for other reasons. Day 2 is ending, so fucking list your reasons now.
@VP Baltar - You don't think the Internet Stranger case has more merit after you spent so much energy pointing out the GMan case is wafer thin?
@Scott Brosius - Does 1319 still represent your position on the two major wagons?
@AurorusVox - I agree that bristep123 is scummy, but it looks like you're just tunneling on a non-lynch. Write up some reads on GMan and Internet Stranger.
@Empking - Explain to me your scum read of DDD.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Empking »

KK: I would expect town to buckle under the pressure he was under (because 1. Town has nothing to lose from name claiming 2. Town has to be wary of scum pushing your wagon if they're not afraid of being reprimanded for it.)
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Empking - Have you played any games with Debonair Danny DiPietro before?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Furcolow »

#1641 is proof that IS is not V/LA and is actively lurking
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Empking »

KK: A while ago, I don't recall seeing an exceptional play style from him (though he was a jester.)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@KK - maybe you can give me the sparknotes on the IS case. Frankly, Nero's incessant jabbering about it made me feel like 1) it's mostly because IS annoys him 2) IS is footloose and fancy free when it comes to OMGUSing and etc.

Even though I do think the Gman case is thin, I can at least see it a touch. IS case seems to be about personality. Can you point out what I'm missing (and have probably skimmed due to Nero-whining)?

Also, Empking is referring to Carnival Mafia...which was like my second or third game on site. :P
YOUR AD HERE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@VPB-an AD Hom attack. Awesome!!!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

that's not an ad hom. you should look up what the word means.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”