Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:27 am

Post by jediknight »

Gman- VPB has discounted my reads several times...the ones on the earlier page are just his most recent attempt. Examples of VPB proclaiming town? Chesskid for one. DDD for another. There are others...but those are the ones I can state without going back thirty pages.

Hoppster/Gman- I agreed it was a policy lynch for lack of a better term. I said it I'll take credit. I was only saying that I didn't call it that myself. If you wanna push further go for it. I'm finished talking about it. It just seems like you're reaching. A policy lynch based on weak reasoning (I did state that chesskid read weird to me previously to that) is a normal day one response.

As for talking about sotty but voting Gman... I find Gman more suspect but question a potential link between the two.

Baby Spice comes on every once in a while with posts like #1577 and nothing. I'd like to think I'm a little more consistant but each time VPB picks my reads apart as worthless and picking the wrong fruit. The difference? I expressed that I don't trust him.
And I'm spent...
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:34 am

Post by bristep123 »

@Scott Brosius - It was a comment about his latest post, rather than a sudden "HEY GUYS LOOK AT THE LURKER".
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Testicle Kick: GMan
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Furcolow »

@DDD, for what reason am I your 2nd suspect?

@VPB that's not what I said, I was talking about you, and I don't want to link to any ongoing games. You claim your vote on me is meta-based, but with the posting restrictions of this game, of course my posting is going to be different. Until I see a good case on me, I don't see what there is to even respond to. Can you admit that my mass-quote style as town is impossible to perform?

@NC, quit being obtuse, you know it's just a generalized term. What do you mean I have a lacking response? I feel like the case on me is inexistent.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Ugh.. a week to go until deadline and we seem to be at an impasse regarding which wagon to push. I'm going to do some re-reading over the weekend and see if I'm missing something.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Ok VPB I have to ask.

What meta thing? Far as I can see Furc is playing the same as always.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by GMan »

jediknight: Surely the statement
"VP keeps proclaiming people town just cause he says so and seems to expects us to follow it"
means you think what he's trying to do is lead the town by attempting to derail any wagons that might start on them right? Otherwise, why mention it, since stating town reads isn't scummy in itself.

What I was asking for were specific examples of this happening and what led you to believe VP was trying to get people to follow him. Not times when he called someone town.

Please respond to my second question about Me/Thor/Sottyrulez.

Also can you elaborate on the potential link between Sottyrulez and I?

Exploder: jediknight

Chesskid: What changed?

Furcolow: Surely the structure of one's posts are simply a drop in the ocean when it comes to analysing meta?
How do you act? How do you react? How active are you? How aggressive are you?

Can you tell me why your inability to use quotes stifles your ability to scumhunt?

As far as I can tell, the meta case refers to your apparent tendancy to lurk as scum. Does a lack of quote tags restrict your activity?
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:14 am

Post by Lowell »

The above is kind of a dumbass reason to vote someone. Looks like GMan just wants to pretend to have opinions.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@Furc - It's not about your mass post style not being present. I totally get that. It's that you have very little presence in the game and you're not really going after people seriously, which is what you do as town. As scum you're passive, and that's what I see here. Even though you can't multi-post at one time, I'd still expect to see you on here a couple times a day ripping into people. It's not exactly a slow game where you don't get a chance to post more than once a a day. Your presence is very limited, and I find that questionable.

@BS - You should talk to Furc. He's the one that said he had meta on you. I was simply asking him to clarify because I don't know what that meta is. Apparently it's ongoing, so I guess I'll never know.

LOWELL - From about four pages ago when you last posted: "What would you say are the main points on Gman that you agree with, Lowell? Just a quick bullet list is all I want."
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:16 am

Post by GMan »

Lowell - My suspicion of jediknight goes back to Raw and if you can't follow that, then too bad.
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:39 am

Post by chesskid3 »

what changed was you pushing IS in self-preservation >_>
Also IS is townier than you sooooo
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:46 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

@Vezo, there's not much to say about it; lately he thinks I have too many town reads and not enough scum reads but I think that is a mistake in his thinking; I know several players who scumhunt by finding town tells and the using POE and I certainly do that if I have a fair amount of town reads like I do in this game.

@VPB, He went from lurker obv-scum to lurker. to a lurker who doesn't really having any worthwhile contributions to the game. You taking apart that point moved him from the most likely to be scum in my book down to still a good bet to be scum.

@VPB, I look at his ISO and see #22 which I have a hard time reconciling with scum play; but right around that he's fishing pretty heavily. I'm not sure how to classify the jason mistake or the SZ buddying. He's a pretty null to scum read, but it's mostly of a fuzzy nature.

@furc, I don't think you're very good but I know you know how to try to play the game; so far you've not chosen to try even with taken out of your normal "style".

Be back late Sunday
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:34 am

Post by Hoppster »

@ Furc: Eh, never mind. It doesn't really answer my point but upon re-assessing, my point is stupid anyway.

@ Bristep: Okay. I misinterpreted you then... but still, why would his read on EA affect yours in any way (paticularly if you don't trust his reads anyway)? Or is it that you never had a read on EA at all and just trusted chesskid?

@ jediknight: So why did it take you so long to respond if you thing it's a trivial and non-consequential matter? Why were you ignoring it, and why did you stop ignoring it to answer it at all?

And why aren't you scumhunting VPB? You insinuate that it's scummy of him to discount your reads: "Its interesting to me that... you
[VPB]
discount ask I try to say.
" However, you then don't follow up on this and back it up with any determination: "Examples of VPB proclaiming town? Chesskid for one. DDD for another. There are others...but those are the ones I can state without going back thirty pages."

You could just ISO him, as you even admit to enjoying.

@ DDD: Why is jediknight's #22 inequatable with scum play? It actually struck me as a borderline scum-post.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:44 am

Post by VasudeVa »

DDD's #1161 is good posting. I don't get why VPB is being incredibly picky with other people's scum reads, when one of his scumreads(Kise) is sooo bad.

@DDD, Sottyrulez:
I think that you three have a good relationship with VPB based on what I've saw when I glanced upon some of your games together. What are your thoughts on him? Specifically on this Kise case?

@VPB:
Care to give me a quick list on who you suspect currently?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:56 am

Post by bristep123 »

Hopp : Just struggling to follow the game, and going with chess.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Everyone should be voting either GMan or IS at this point, anything else is a wasted vote really.

I'm not seeing scum in GMan.
Do you want your possessions identified?
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:31 am

Post by AurorusVox »

EA: thought you wanted a Bristep wagon. Or have you decided to not vote for your buddy after all?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:46 am

Post by Furcolow »

@DDD: I have 3 solid town reads, and if you would go read Empking in iso you would probably join me here, because he is actively lurking
@Hoppster: I have a scum read on Empking, so I shifted off EA because I believe Empking is going to flip scum. How did that not answer your question?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Empking »

If we could quote posts then I'd absolutely quote post 1615.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

This is the most helpful you have been this game, Empking, because I wanted to talk about that
I don't like either of the top wagons, because of how unhelpful you have been. How can you all not see Empking-scum?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Empking »

Furc; Who's keeping off one of the big wagons to have protection if a townie is lynched?

Furc; Serious question; How have I been
unhelpful
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@DDD - if he is no longer 'most likely to be scum' in your book, then who is? Also, quoting me as saying GMan isn't contributing doesn't do much for me when in the very say sentence I point out that many people are acting exactly the same as him. My question to you was this: what makes Gman stand out for you? I didn't get it then and I don't get it now. That is what I'd like explained.

@Vas - By 'incredibly picky,' you mean asking for logical explanations based on what people are saying? I don't think I've been all that picky really, just going after things that stick out as inconsistent to me. If you really have that much of a problem with me suspecting Kise, then you should probably vote me because you bringing it up repeatedly isn't going to make me not suspect him. As far as lists, I think I've been quite clear today of who I like and don't like. I won't be giving you a bullet list because I don't think that's useful at this juncture.

@Empking- do you think you've been helpful?
YOUR AD HERE

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Empking »

VP: In all honestly I think my vote has been awfully helpful.

Probably one of the most helpful votes in this game.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In what way?
YOUR AD HERE

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

I still say Empking and EA are scum.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”