Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:04 am

Post by bristep123 »

I just wanted it out there. I'm getting accused of scummy actions, therefore I must not be playing in the correct way. Learning process. Not all of us have been playing for years VPB, I think that's forgotten sometimes.

Also AV is talking to EA and discussing my percieved scumminess. He's not addressing me directly, and he's not giving specific points for me to respond to, so I need to interject myself. If there's a specific question I'll answer it, but if someone just says "he's acting scummy" then I can't really do more than say "no I'm not" and point to my newness as a possible reason why.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"you and IS are also now the only other people on the wagon and I don't trust either of you "

First of all...the whole following Chess thing is dumb. And then you KNOWINGLY jump on a wagon full of people you don't trust? Or is this a recent development? You should bus IS. There's still time to gain town cred.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:21 am

Post by bristep123 »

It might have been dumb Nero, but ulimately I while I want to win these game, I want to have fun as well and some people just seem to take it way too seriously. You were in the pirate game with him, he just about accused everyone over the course of the game, then at the end claimed his reads were godlike. At least this would have given me a valid reason to ignore him in future.

Regarding IS, I can only go with my recollection of him in that same game (only game I've played with him) and he was very similar in that game. I have a feeling in life he's probably a decent guy but on here he plays a very 'dickhead' sort of style. If you suspect him, his attitude will just cement that.

I'm not voting right now, because I don't have a strong indication of either wagon right now and last time I voted on something I wasn't 100% on I got called scum for it (Trendall). I have time, I'm going to go and do a re-read over next couple of days.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well Chess is scum this game. I'd advise you to not follow him, bubba.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Just like chess was scum in pirates right NC?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Its like Nero expects me to flip scum if only he could just repeat it enough times!

I already said my case. EA isn't saying anything new for me to work with, Nero is just a broken record in his blood vendetta against me and Empking continues to be lurker scum.

Might be time to start taking a look at people that are still lurking or doing off wagons and start scrutinizing them. This day should end soon before the game continues to stall.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:14 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'd actually like it if you both stopped the appeals to emotion on general whining. I'd say you guys are a distinct reason for town apathy at the moment. If you're not scum, then you're helping them. So please zip it for a bit.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:19 am

Post by jediknight »

Thoughts on Gman- In the rumble he said he was confident about his scum hunting abilities and he'd be an asset. He made a case against Trendall based on lurking tendencies. Fair enough, he throws out a list of people that Trendall is or isn't talking about and from then on it seems like he's only answering questions directed at him. So far nothing...which leads me to...

Sotty and Thor were discussing why sotty had gotten the read on thor that he/she/they had which was based on thor's BS read. Gman agrees with Sotty and says that its a null-read in his opinion. Which isn't suspect in and of itself...but it came way too early in the exchange. Why not let them expand on it a bit more. I don't see how it was so cut and dried as you made it out to be.

I keep coming back to Sotty. I would think that a person with two sets of eyes on this game would be a more helpful. Alot of the ISO is questions about what others are thinking.

figure four: gman
And I'm spent...
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Furcolow »

Gobots why do you have me in your scumlist?
go read Empking in iso, and then see if you want to ignore this case. I feel I gave adequate reasoning for voting him, yet noone is listening to me this game
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

chokeslam: furcolow
YOUR AD HERE

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Kise »

Limited appearance due to work
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:39 am

Post by jediknight »

Was just playing around in the ISO's (i love this feature) and some other things stuck out in my mind.

So far Furcolow's major contribution to this game is his parenthesis theory. lol...that should be on the mafiawiki methinks for sure!

Empking hasn't said anything at all of note since joining. Join that with Bella's epic contributions and it's rather interesting to me.

Jasont1981 posts mostly one liners or recaps what someone else already said. He did that with me on the DDD/Vezo imdb check and another one that I can't remember. In his last post he swears he's not going to get lynched this game. Which was March 11th BTW. What's that all about?
And I'm spent...
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:42 am

Post by jediknight »

Jedi's trash talk about the injured Jason Hardy does not go down too well and so gets tossed into the corner and hit by Poetry in Motion!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And I'm spent...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Chess Nice
aTe
BUT AFTER DAay 1 you were obvtown and therefore I stopped going after you. Discredit, discredit, discredit!!!!

Jedi....why are you scum hunting a dead player?

P-Edit-he claims to be an idiot. ok...

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

that wasn't an ATE, that was me mocking you
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:46 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Why is it that the best thing jedi can do is say 'people lurking'? I find this quite lacking.
YOUR AD HERE

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:04 am

Post by jediknight »

Jesus... Vp you ride me for not trying then you mock me for trying. Everyone else can look at the lurkers but I'm "lacking"? Its interesting to me that I said I don't trust you and have for a while and you discount ask I try to say.

I apologize for the jason thing again. There's way to many people in this game. Not used to it.
And I'm spent...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

No. You weren't mocking me. You were just trying to discredit.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

jedi, do you think I'm OMGUSing you? Really?

Also, why are you playing the world's tiniest violin about me picking on you? I do find your scumhunting lacking. You're going after pretty low hanging fruit and even then it's still not for good reasons.
YOUR AD HERE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:eek:

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 am

Post by jediknight »

Did you miss my post above about gman? Seriously? I'm sorry if my fruit don't jive with your fruit. Would you rather I go after who you tell me to? So you don't like me playstyle. Whatever...
And I'm spent...
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

nope, it was mocking.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its fairly hypocritical to bash Jedi for "going after pretty low hanging fruit"

When A.) YOU are voting Furc. If he is low lying fruit what does this say about you?

B.) IS is also going after Emp. What does this say about him?

C.) GMan - 6 (VasudeVa, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius, Gobots, sottyrulez, Lowell) What does it say about them?

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

1) I am voting Furc for a very specific meta reason that jedi is not aware of based upon his posting. Hence why I said he was attacking people for poor reasons.
2) I don't give a shit who IS is voting for. Stop trying to sell me your juicer. I've said this before.
3) I was more so talking about his post with furc, emp, jason...I do think there is some laziness going on with the GMan wagon, which I've been pointing out repeatedly. That being said, I'm also not sold on GMan town considering everything...so meh.
YOUR AD HERE

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Furcolow »

It's hard to post like I normally post as town as I'm not allowed to quote people, nor spam
the fact I have double and tripleposted should be enough, and if you really believe you have my meta down, you obviously don't, as I am town

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”