Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Gobots »

Nero, I’ll stop if you promise to do so as well…

Scumtinuum from :D to :evil:

:D Vezokpiraka, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Kise

:) Kublai Khan, VP Baltar, VasudeVa

:roll: Internet Stranger, chesskid3

:? Sottyrulez

:neutral: Nero Cain, Lowell

:mad: Scott Brosius, Baby Spice, Erratus Apathos, Hoppster, AurorusVox, jediknight, EmpkingBella

:evil: bristep123, Primate, GMan, Furcolow

Avalanche: Gman
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

No. Posting is good. Hence why I hate lurkers. I even really like your 1375 though I disagree with several of the reads.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Gobots »

Nero, I was just being a smartass. Which reads?
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Prod received, reading to catch up
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

This is annoying. GMan is lurking scum. He's posting just enough to fly under the radar, without being too helpful. Even when I've been trying to get attention going his way, he's still lurking his ass off. Based on the quality of some of his posts, I do think that a TownGMan would be a lot more helpful than this. He isn't, therefore he's not Town.

@VP: On Kise, wow. That's some pretty heavy night speculation when there isn't any evidence that your speculated JK/Roleblocker exists. You think it would make more sense for ScumKise to lock himself in a claim like that because he was threatened with a roleblock? That sort of stuff only happens with daytalk because a risky scum gambit like that needs discussing. Kise doesn't strike me as someone who'd take matters into their own hands like that. Plus, I don't think anyone asked about daytalk yet.

@Locke: Do scum have daytalk?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Post by bristep123 »

@VV Tag champs don't, so I'd assume scum don't either.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

@KK, that's all well and good, but you don't seem to be interested in anyone elses motivation, like EA's. You only seem to be interested in digging up dirt on me. Why is that KK, WHY is that?

Oh Nero, you're so entertaining! I know you're sitting there hopping up and down in glee in your deat cackling like a mad scientist. "I got him! Got him! Woohoo!". Except you're wrong and delusional. The simple reason is that I named TWO equally scummy suspects (I haven't forgotten about you EmpkingScum! Hi!), so of course I was going to build cases on both of them until a bandwagon appeared for me to hop on. Just so happened that other townies looked at EA first, deemed him the first scum to die.

When you line up two dudes at the firing squad, does it matter which one you aim at first?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by Primate »

Sorry for not posting since the weekend, I'll post tonight at about half five when I get off work.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Internet Stranger: It's a large game and I tend to focus on a subject until they look more town. "What about Erratus Apathos' motivation?" is not a valid answer to "What was your motivation?" It's a survivalist-scummy answer.

And Nero Cain makes a damn good point that you waiting to see a bandwagon start after your wild flailing before committing your vote.

@jediknight: I don't think your scum (and you can stop dropping breadcrumb boulders about your character). But you need to read the game and participate.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@IS
"so of course I was going to build cases on both of them"

but his is a contridiction to what you said earlier.

"and started ISO'ing people looking for new scum"

So if you had already ISO'd 'em then why would you have to go BACK to build a case?

Can you explain this please?

"Just so happened that
other townies
looked at EA first, deemed him the first scum to die."

If you are town there's noway to know THEY are town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@VV - I don't think it's that ridiculous really. There was apparently no mafia kill last night, therefore a doc or some type of blocking role had to be in play. It could be a doc'ed kill for sure, but I also don't think it's uncommon for there to be jailkeepers and roleblockers in a large setup. Shrug. I am will to look elsewhere though since people feel I'm off my rocker about it apparently.

I think you're reaching on the GMan case at this point. Please respond to my response and subsequent clarification of one of your main points. He is lurking for sure...but so are a lot of people in this game. Hell, furcolow is lurking and you were just lurking scum buddies with him not very long ago...why aren't you on his case? Not saying I really care for Gman's contribution to the game, but there are plenty off people who are just as bad or worse (jediknight for example)
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:45 am

Post by AurorusVox »

^VPB, I agree with you that there's something suspect about Kise's entrance today. The sticking point is whether scumKise would be so bold.

EA: So the only suspect thing you've seen about Bristep is his vote on you because of some short sighted thinking on his part? There are worse things that he's done but you don't want to draw attention to them. It looks lazy and opportunistic for you to put a vote there...a distancing vote, perhaps.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:55 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote bristep

DDD is not claiming. I should vote my top suspect now,
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

If kise is UNK, then I think he should claim so at this point. That would go a long way to allaying my concerns about the situation. I am just confused as to why he would be told he was beat up and not killed. I have never heard of that happening when someone is doc protected simply because then that player is 100% confirmed when the doc claims.
YOUR AD HERE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kise's non kill? flavor thing sounds more like a RB regardless of weather its a misskill or a rb you should stop rolefishing.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

You should learn what rolefishing is, but you don't hear me complaining.
YOUR AD HERE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RE Gobots 1475: I agree with you list of scum save for GMan. Though I really do think Internet Stranger, chesskid3 and Scott Brosius also deserve spots on the scum lvl.

VP Baltar needs to go WAAAY down. Add him in with AV.

Baby Spice, Lowell, Vezokpiraka, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Kise, VasudeVa are people to watch. And yourself. Sorry I find any IS defense suspect.

Everyone else seems null to town to me.

More IS votes plox.

P.S. Its not too late for your scumbuddies to bus for town cred.

@VPB Explain the town motivation behind needing to confirm weather or not Kise is unNKillable

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Because I want Kise to explain the mystery behind what he is claiming happened to him last night. There is bullshit afoot regarding it. Frankly, I don't care whether you like about me talking on it or not either. In fact, I would argue that most people stopped listening to much of anything you're saying long ago. But please continue spamming the thread with IS tunnel shit that no one is reading anyhow. I'm sure it's quite fulfilling.
YOUR AD HERE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Really?!? You find more BS in the Kise stuff then ANYTHING that IS has done?

Selective scum hunting is selective.

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

VPB, I think the best policy is that which you applied to me; if Kise thinks it's smart to claim something then he should if he doesn't think it's smart than we should drop the topic and move on finding scum.

Gobots' big list is scarily close to mine; get out of my head!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:14 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I actually was moving on, hence the jediknight vote. I don't consider it the same situation as with you, but I understand that a majority of people don't agree with me and I'm willing to let it go for now.

In other news, what are your thoughts on what I pointed out about Vas' GMan case? It seems rather weak without that Thor point in my opinion, even if Gman is barely existing in this thread.

Furcolow or jediknight lynch may be better choices.
YOUR AD HERE

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

IT doesn't work both ways.
The IS wagon stalled when some townies realized IS is town, hopped on scum EA
now it's OHSHITWENEEDANOTHERWAGON.JPG
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:49 am

Post by sottyrulez »

First things first

Armbar: GMan

I'm seeing no scum hunting from you. You come back make a one liner post that is admonishing another player for playing the sheep. You have a vote on IS but have nothing to say about our discourse with him? The longer this day goes on with you trying to melt into the background the much more likely scum you become. Basically, I am very much in agreement with Vas 1479

IS,
we weren't finding EA scummy until his reactionary defense to you and then it was a small tweak. We have bigger scum reads right now and plus, like I have said a few times, the formation of the wagon on EA looks horrible. I'm not touching that with a ten foot barge pole.

VP
you are attacking Vas' case on GMan by saying other players are lurking and that doesn't move you. What is your opinion of IS and his turn towards EA?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Maybe not in twisted scum logic.

IS is scum wagon. If it were town the scums would be all over it, but it stalled.

Then scumIS andscumChess were like OH HAI UMMMM WHO'S A GOOD LURKER WE CAN "PEG" AS SCUM. O I KNOW...WE'LL "PEG" EA BUT NOT VOTE TILL WE HAVE THE BANDWAGON!!!

enter AV and VPB.

Then scummy ass Furc and scummy as Bris hopped on.

EAwagon=deflection from ISwagon

Q for you Chess. Since you believe that EA is scum then whats your take on VPB and Furc hoping off?

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

VPB is dumbtown, as per always
Furc is probably/possibly scum, as per always
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”