Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

@Kise, I think you're wrong about the title belts (I think it's the IC/Tag Champs who can move their respective belts not me) but it doesn't hurt to get it clarified.

@Also Kise, heel hunting strikes me as a foolish idea; Bischoff spent all of his WWE tenure as a heel or tweener and yet was town; the Dudleyz spent plenty of time as both faces and heels and yet at least D'Von was a SK.

@VPB, Kise speculation of a SK-team. Seems at least plausible to me since he's not just listed as a serial killer but as a "
Dudley Boyz
Compulsive Table Serial Killer".

@Vezo, and I want a statue of Chester A. Arthur made out of candy canes; guess who is more likely to get what they want of the two of us.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:25 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Me. Or you get lynched.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Crotch-shot: Erratus Appathsuck
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Empking »

The quick move away from IS will be very telling I think.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

If it is a team a serial killers, then they would be called a mafia. If they all have kills and work as a team, then we'd have seen multiple kills. That's at least how I see it. I find Kise's setup speculation weak at best. However, if that were the case, then we should be hunting for connections to Snake...yeah?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I wasn't on IS
I was on DDDscum who won't nameclaim and is immune to NKs

Guess who i'm voting if i make it to lylO :)D
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:11 am

@VPB, I won't put words in Kise's mouth about how exactly he envisions this SK-team working but I will agree that for someone proposing such a hypothesis it seems strange that he doesn't then look for his partner.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:20 am

Post by sottyrulez »

It pains me to say it, but I agree with Chess RE: The Triple D name claim. This post in particular. However, there is zero traction to a Triple D lynch today, or any real pressure his way. His refusal to name claim despite being UNK is suspect and we just don't like it.

Of the three current wagons I like IS the best. His hammer deflection post his just all kinds of scummy, pointing fingers at Chess while not taking any responsibility himself is probably the biggest scum tell out of the whole case.

Figure four leg lock: IS

IS, who is Triple D white knighting and why do you hate it so much?

(More coming, someone post pls)
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:21 am

Post.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:22 am

Post by sottyrulez »

VP (1346)

We liked Kise's initial reaction to being “targeted” and we agree with his Triple D suspicions. Leaning town right now.

I think we have been clear about Triple D. Probscum.

Initially I thought Nero was tunnelling on IS, but he is making some good points on him today. So probtown. Would be nice to get some reads from him outside his IS case though.

Gman is lurky and a little reactionary. I have played with him several times and he isn't as obv town that I would expect. Looking though his ISO I do see some pandering for towncred and Vas' case is semi decent.

Vas has done nothing but tunnel hard on Gman and I don't remember him saying much of anything else. This is what was initially putting me off the GMan case. I want to see more from Vas than this lock on he has. The GMan case does have legs however.

This sudden shift over to ES looks terrible, VP's vote in particular stood out to me. VP has hit all the hot wagons today apart from Triple D. I don't like that at all.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

the shift to ES is to help him post IS scumflip
I say we do ES first though because he's hard to get a wagon on (i've been trying since the rumble), and if scum are going to lend bus votes, then we should take advantage of that

My gut reads are usually pretty good >_>
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

So because I voted Internet stranger and Erratus you think that's scummy Sottyrulez? Especially after you call IS scummy?

Also, explain to me how 'The gman case has legs' but Vas' tunnel puts you off of it. It's either a good or bad case, right? What does Vas' other scumhunting have to do with it?
YOUR AD HERE

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Furcolow »

DDD I don't care if you shot anything down
You are already looking bad for not claiming
I dislike Kise mudslinging on me, considering I'm one of the only people who are defending he is likely town
I want to be able to rule out the possibility of him being a Godfather, and the fact he is so adamantly against being investigated is bullshit

I read #1362 from NC as buddying up to Primate, and trying to save EA
I'm not going to let that happen
supahfly: EA

#1369 KK nice way to rub it in... he goes to Princeton, and I have a near-MENSA level IQ
Our bad reputations might be that the peasantry of this site don't understand our complexities :)

oh, shit, 3 votes for EA in 4 posts
I was voting him for the same reasons of active lurking. Scummy, scummy scummy!

DDD's posting to let Sotty post more reads as town to me, very town.
Why would scum do that? I guess it's all WIFOM.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:40 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Sottyrulez - I'd like your bullet case on "probscum DDD" please. All I've seen is you basically complaining that he won't nameclaim. If you don't see any townie motivation for that, then I think you're not looking hard enough (intentionally or not).
YOUR AD HERE

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:58 am

Post by sottyrulez »

”So because I voted Internet stranger and Erratus you think that's scummy Sottyrulez? Especially after you call IS scummy?”

Try again, that was not what I said. You have been jumping from wagon to wagon to wagon. Care to actually explain your ES vote or you just want to deflect some more?

As for the GMan case, honestly we were ignoring Vas a little because he wasn't actually doing anything outside saying GMan is scum and not in a particularly compelling way. It wasn't until Snake flipped that we took the time to read both ISOs. Review showed us Vas is more likely town than GMan, but we're not excusing his activity.

The issue with Triple D is the reaction to Vezo and mostly a gut feeling. He's looked off all day as you can see in our ISO.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

The only people I have voted today are Snake, Kise, IS and Erratus. I don't think Kise counts as a "hot wagon." Presumably you don't have a problem with me voting for Snake or IS. All that leaves is Erratus and your point of me wagon hopping popular wagons looks pretty damn flimsy, wouldn't you say? I voted Erratus because Kise-wagon was going nowhere for now and I find Erratus' presence in this game utterly lack, thus making him a good place to apply pressure. I really would like you to explain how I am wagon hopping because I don't think the hyperbole you're using holds up.

Re: DDD - I did look at your ISO, which is why I was asking you to actually explain. The things you are pushing him about (not nameclaiming, not spazzing out at vezo being incorrect) seem like they have very clear town motivations behind them. I don't see how you are calling probscum on gut. Is there something I'm missing here?
YOUR AD HERE

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Furcolow »

Sottyrulez definitely appears to be trying to save EA
they mention him on March 7th, and defended his view there, before there was ever a wagon past chesskid afaik
When EA flips scum, we've got two more, considering how Nero Cain and Sottyrulez are defending this guy
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:49 am

Post by sottyrulez »

You voted Snake for no stated reason, same with ES, Jedi Knight and IS. This is not protown VP play I have come to know and love. In fact you voted for Snake while soft attacking us, which at the time struck me as strange. We were the main reason Snake was thrust into the light and kamikaze'd outta here. I can at least understand your Kise vote even if I don't agree, the other votes are very opportunistic and lack any reasoning. Why is this?

Regarding DDD, it's mostly the way he reacted to Vezo's claim feeling wrong... like... unnatural. I'm not sure how many times we can say this.

More recently your adamant defense in DDD has kept us interested in him... but come to think of it, why
are
you going out of your way to defend DDD. You seem more concerned with our vote on him than he does.

I don't really get that.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

oh, right jediknight too...also not opportunistic. Since when do I make huge cases on people early on in large games? Again, I stand by my point that EA is the only person on your list that fits your argument, and I just explained that in detail because you asked so nicely. My votes always have reasons, but I only need to state those when I feel it is appropriate. This isn't really abnormal play for me.

The reason I find your DDD vote suspect is because DDD is so obv. town from his reaction to the vezo investigation it hurts my eyes like the sun. Sottyrulez is not a dumb hydra, and yet they make dumb votes ITT. This is my source of obsession with your vote.

I will break it down again, if DDD had been scum and vezo claimed to know he was Shawn Diavari, then DDD scum would have been panicking. DDD-town on the other hand just says, no I'm not you're wrong. Your argument is that if DDD was town he'd immediately flip on vezo and vote him for being a liar. I find that pretty ludicrous, particularly since that's not how DDD plays at all. Perhaps that is what Sottyrulez would do in that situation, but that's not how I would expect DDD to react and I think both of you know him well enough to understand that. But you don't apparently. Doesn't sit well with me.
YOUR AD HERE

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 am

Post by sottyrulez »

You're assuming we'd know how DDD would react, but I know if I was in that situation as town, my first reaction to someone claiming I was a wrestler I wasn't would be like wtf, and I would find the claim suspicious for obvious reasons.

Maybe DDD would react differently, but basically what happened was that he sat back and provided as little information as possible until it became more apparent that Vezo's info was hometown and not wrestler name, and then all of the sudden, "oh that's what happened."

FTR, his presumption of Vezo town twangs all kinds of wrong.

How you get obv town from that, I have no fucking clue.

Also, we're not asking you to "make huge cases" on these players, but the fact you failed to explain any of your votes outside the Kise one, is suspect. No matter how you try to spin it.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I dont like the way DDD stood on his White KNight pedestal and basically dismissed Vezo like he was some mere peasant in the presence of his arrogant greatness. Oh I was so hoping Vezo had him fingered as scum. I still wouldnt mind seeing a name claim. He is NK immune, right? He doesnt have any sort of meta or principle reason as to why not do it (like I do), so why is HE flip flopping and suddenly has something to hide?

I ran out of suspects after that, so I looked for some more. Erratus just screams scum to me. I laid out my arguments and what VP says its true. I havent said anything that isnt factual. If I was blaming Chess for anything, I would still be on him now. I told everyone that I would hammer on the next vote. Why would I suddenly back down from what I said?

Kise's behavior is erratic. You would think that someone claiming town would have some more focus.

And Empking. Thank you for not disappointing my opinion of you. Got any more scummy, useless one-liners to share with the class?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 2.2!

Internet Stranger - 7 (Kise, Nero Cain, Empking, Kublai Khan, Erratus Apathos, GMan, sottyrulez)
Erratus Apathos - 5 (AurorusVox, VP Baltar, Internet Stranger, chesskid3, Furcolow)
GMan - 3 (VasudeVa, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Scott Brosius)
Lowell - 1 (Baby Spice)
jediknight - 1 (Hoppster)
DDD - 1 (vezokpiraka)

Not voting - 5 (Lowell, Primate, Gobots, jediknight, bristep123)

Deadline is Friday 25th March at 10:00AM GMT. A countdown to that time is here.

Word counter: here

To clarify the belts situation: 'by choice of the champion' means the person who holds that specific belt during that Backstage phase eg. the IC champion chooses the next IC champion. If a choice is not made the belt will be randomised again; the same will occur if a champion is eliminated during a show, apart from the WWF title.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

VPB aren't you the one who said DDD is typically cool under pressure regardless of alignment?
why are you now saying he woudl panic as scum
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm saying that's a reaction I think is more likely to come from scum who have been fingered by a cop. Playing cool as scum is something entirely different from playing cool as scum that has been copped. A scum that thinks they have been copped guilty is going to scramble to come up with a believable lie.

@Sottyrulez - what is your read of vezok right now?
YOUR AD HERE

Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Hoppster »

@ VPB: Yeah, I was thinking similarly, but it doesn't make a great deal of sense for the 'Dudley Boyz' bit to have been included were it not relevant in any way. And they're all TLC maniacs.

@ jediknight: No, you haven't addressed it. Here you agree it's a policy lynch. Here and here you're trying to deflect the blame for agreeing it was a policy lynch.

"If you had to put a name to it,
yeah, that's what I'm saying
DDDP.
" = Yes, it is a policy lynch.

"I said that if you had to put a name to it that
policy lynch is the best wording
in response to someone else.
" = 'Policy lynch' is just an approximate equivalent.

"I didn't call it a policy lynch originally. I was asked if that's what it was and
I said sure why not
" = It wasn't
really
a policy lynch, but I agreed that it was FOR THE LULZ.

Why are you squirming so much about the specifics of how you agreed it was a policy lynch? "Oh, its the 'best wording'," etc.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”