kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Somehow you already made me dread reading pages >_>.

Thinking whatever you thought was code is stupid. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. I don't see the merit in this ongoing discussion, it seems to be mostly pointless mafia theory that can be endlessly argued as fluff, and unless someone can prove effectively how believing one thing over another shows scum motivation in
this
game, going to regard it as such. Despite said stuff, Meriansel reads newtown. PJ reads clearly town.

Agree with scot's Post #99.

OGML's calling calling out of moz and Meriansel reads really weak to me.
@OGML you keep trying to get everyone to look at these two players, comment on them, and even have your vote on them, but you don't express any reason to do so (even if its just gut). What gives?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:57 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

mozamis wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:I read my predecessor's post history and he looks like a total douchebag and obvious scum.

Hi, I'm replacing Magnetic. I replaced in because PJ asked me to and because Shanba is totally Shibby. Let's catch us some scum.
lol when i replaced scum in another game i started off by saying something like this.
fos BUDDYLEE
When I replaced into a game as town, I started off by saying something similar to this.
FoS: No one.
You see how ridiculous this line of thinking is? What about that post makes it scummy at all?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Truant wrote:It's not a change of heart, I trust Amished's scumtell (not Arishem) 100% in this occasion. Just because you're "super duper obvious scum" doesn't mean that Mer isn't either.
Why do you trust it 100% this occasion and not in others? That's very much just using a situational scumtell (similar to the jeeptell in regards to commenting on a power role death) to your own advantage where you see fit. Now that has scum motivation.
Unvote; Vote: Truant.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

There is no need for PJ to reveal any information about his claimed shot until he plans to shoot. Nothing good can come from premature claiming there.
mozamis wrote:hopefully someone else can dig up the evidence on em, cos i cant be arsed atm
If you can't even summarize why you think they are scum, and are asking someone else to find the information for you, how in the hell can you make the judgment that they are scum?

Good flips right now:
Truant
Mozamis
OGML (now tied to mozamis considering previously noted connection. I want to see mozamis flip first.)
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Post #231 sounds like empty implications.

Do explain how #230 sounds like coaching?
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Truant wrote:Going back to this point that I had brought up so very long ago: Amished's scumtell applies to MBL in this case because there simply isn't town motivation for you to read *only* your predecessor.
Except that's not what he said. And that his predeccesor NEVER posted. Just sayin'.

@mozamis: Now you are just reaching for anything that will correlate with your baseless accusation against MBL. Made even more evident by the fact that you didn't even check the information in that post before responding to it.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:25 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

MrBuddyLee wrote:When I said I read his post history, I actually just checked his history outside this game to see why he got banned from the site.
He didn't even read his predecessors history in regards to the game. He read it to see why the player was banned (as I'm sure a lot of curious people would do considering a banning is not common.) He didn't read anything at all in regards to this game, as you have so kindly pointed out.

And sometimes a joke is just a joke. Considering the circumstances and situation of said joke, its obviously just a joke, but you two fail to see that. And I see why pj feels like he is in a newbie game >_>.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:17 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Meransiel wrote:And Lynch all Lurkers is?
PJ's method is so clearly town. He is actively enforcing an activity level in the game, without any bias, which is clearly a protown intent.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:57 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Meransiel wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
Meransiel wrote:And Lynch all Lurkers is?
PJ's method is so clearly town. He is actively enforcing an activity level in the game, without any bias, which is clearly a protown intent.
I didn't say pj is scum. No, pj is 100% town. That doesn't mean that I agree with anything he is going to do.
This was obviously was in reference to PJ's method, because I don't see any other form of LaL being attempted here. So unless you are making an irrelevant point, that's what I assumed.

@whoever was talking at me: I don't find anything dodgy with BuddyLee.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Unvote.

Mozamis continues to dig a grave, might as well put her in it, can't let all that hard work go to waste of course.
Amrun wrote: I'm not lazy; I'm normally very active and such, and I haven't dropped into prod territory or anything like that, but my boyfriend finds it very rude when I troll the net/my phone for hours and don't pay full attention to him. Since I don't get to see him that much, I set mafia games somewhat to the side during those occasions (especially special occasions like our anniversary, which was this weekend).

I SHOULD have paid attention to when this game would be starting: right before back to back busy weekends. But I'm a bit silly and I saw this game and went FROGGIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YAYYYY and signed up immediately.

My apologies. My lack of attention to this game has been weighing on my conscience, which is why I'm bothering to explain. I will do better as soon as physically possible. Probably tomorrow I will get some sort of massive post up.
Unnecessary apology is unnecessary. To be honest, while I do understand that there are situations where you can't post and such, this apologizing that has been going on throughout the game, combined with the last sentence of the post really stand out as paranoidscum not wanting to get caught out for lack of presence. Looking at your ISO, I see apologizing pop up whenever you make a mistake inthread, so you are very concerned with how you are perceived in game.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

MrBuddyLee wrote:@kunkstar and implosion:

You guys sound clever enough. Let's move forward to a post-mozamis world for a moment.

* If mozamis comes up town, who do you think is more likely to be scum?
* If mozamis comes up scum, who do you think is more likely to be scum?

Everyone else is welcome to respond as well.
Noticed this being quoted on the last page and haven't seen the flip so I feel my answer is sufficiently pure (make of it what you will):
If mozamis flips scum I will have a solid scumread in OGML (or whoever replaced him) based off of his earlier connections to mozamis.
If mozamis comes up town, I don't think it points to anyone being more so scum due to the fact that she looks solidly scum individually, making a pretty easy bus for any partner.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Vote: Amrun.

Explain this thought process:

*You state a connection between MBL and CES.
*You then go on to state your scumreads as Apok, CES, nopoint. Two of which come from cases made by MBL.
*You then proceed to argue with CES, but vote MBL, which although you mentioned a connection, never put in your scumlist. wha?

Why does CES's statement make you vote MBL? If you were going to vote MBL, why did you not do it with your earlier connection statements? Clearly if there was a strong enough connection to mention it, then he must have registered on your scumlist, BEFORE you decided to post one.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Amrun wrote:No, that was NOT my scumlist. Re-read. MBL asked me to list those three particular people in order of scumminess, and I did so. That was not my overall scumlist but a direct response to MBL's question
Point rescinded, your wording in the response lead me to believe that was your own scumlistings before a reread, I did not think to read the quoted section clearly (This would also explain the correlation with MBL's major focuses >_>).
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:53 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:Noticed this being quoted on the last page and haven't seen the flip so I feel my answer is sufficiently pure (make of it what you will)
This is probably one of those lame "gotcha!" questions, but I've gotta ask anyway. How did you know there was a flip if you haven't seen what it is?
PJ's dayvig was the last thing I read before I left so the mod had to put up a flip at some point if pj's kill was in fact real,and the thread topic title was changed.
Meriansel wrote:MBL, hear me out a little. Amrun knew the chance mozamis would die today was astronomical. If he was scum, he would know that saying "coaching super-scummy mozamis doesn't help me get a townread on you" would land him in a VERY suspicious spot. I think that proves he is a town, somewhat.
This statement is pretty weak seeing that it is speculation on Amrun's thought process, essentially WIFOM. His alignment shouldn't dictate the meaning of his post, it should be the other way around. Because he posted "coaching super-scummy mozamis doesn't help me get a townread on you", it reflects scumminess from him as you say it would land him in a suspicious spot. Your position asserts some foreknowledge of Amrun's alignment.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

implosion wrote:
kunkstar wrote:If mozamis comes up town, I don't think it points to anyone being more so scum due to the fact that she looks solidly scum individually, making a pretty easy bus for any partner.
If mozamis comes up town (which we now know he did) what does that have to do with bussing?
True that, not sure how I made that comment. In any case, my intention was to state that since mozamis looked solidly scummy most anybody could get on that wagon without much scrutiny, so her flip as town didn't tell either way for people in my opinion.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Amrun wrote:kunkstar, you retracted your statement, so why have you not retracted your vote?

Merensial re-read post up soon... Been busy.
I retracted one portion of the post, that doesn't mean I retracted my entire scumread on you.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

My scumread on Amrun comes from this post. I haven't seen anything that says "town" to me from you otherwise. Furthermore your MrBuddyLee push based on the connections seems out of place. If you had made a connection to CES that was based off of CES's actions that are scummy, why did it merit a MBL vote rather than a CES vote? CES clearly would be the optimal route if you had conviction in your CES-MBL connection. But you somehow flip it to support a MBL lynch instead (note here that MBL is a more popular wagon, so I see it as trying to push the MBL wagon sneakily).
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

implosion wrote:@kunkstar: I don't really get what you're saying about Amrun. You find her apologizing and MBL vote scummy, and the rest of her posts null?
That about sums it up. Its not a heavy 'OMG LYNCH NAO OBVSCUM' scumread on Amrun but still enough to warrant my vote over someone else at this point. OGML's slot fell out of top for me due to the mozamis slot, which OGML's read depended on mozamis's alignment.

The nopoint stuff went past my head, so I should probably devote some reading time into him to see people are willing to vote him (but noticing the likeliness of another slot replacement, I'm holding back.)
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:56 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:OGML's slot fell out of top for me due to the mozamis slot, which OGML's read depended on mozamis's alignment.
Why did mozamis flipping town make you think OGML/Apok was more likely town?
The comment OGML made that made him look scummy was even more so scummy if moz flipped scum because not only was he trying to focus attention at mzoamis, it would put him in a pretty good bussing connection if mozamis had flipped scum. But mozamis did not, so the connection is obviously null, making the read less.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

scotmany12 wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:The nopoint stuff went past my head, so I should probably devote some reading time into him to see people are willing to vote him (but noticing the likeliness of another slot replacement, I'm holding back.)
This confuses me. You're holding back on rereading nopoint because he got replaced? That doesn't make much sense to me. Everything that he did still happened, and everyone's accusations of him still occurred as well. Why would the fact that he got replaced keep you from rereading?
A replacement usually provides a different perspective of the slot (but as you correctly point out this doesn't excuse the actions of the original player). Rather than reading nopoint then reading his replacement then nopoint again to compare, I prefered to wait until the replacement shows up so the slot can be read in its entirety, and possibly reveal something that wouldn't be seen just from nopoint himself. Considering that I wasn't getting the nopoint deal to begin with, it would be unlikely that I would get a read from the slot from reading nopoint singularly.

What I see from nopoint: crazy tunneling on MBL, trying to get anything and everything to prove that MBL is scum. This reads to me like someone who is confident in their read to an extreme, quite brazen and I don't recall him rebuting or attempting to dissuade votes on him. The latter is something that appears townish to me, but the inconisistencies and falsehoods in the attack on MBL tarnish that.

With that said, lets start with the reasons given by the people voting nopoint:

CES:
Doesn't provide a reasoning in his vote post, but further perusing his post history reveals this snippet.
CES wrote:There's an insistence and certainty to his play that I don't think matches up with lazy town.
Implosion:
Piggybacks off of MBL's case on nopoint. (Mental note: review this case.)

scotmany12:
scotmany12 wrote:The guy is scum. He continually ignores my request for him to point out where MBL lied. He has tunneled worst than me. He has focused his attack on MBL on flat out false information. I see no concern for the town from him. Absolutely none at all. If anyone wishes, I can give a more thought out case on him when I'm sober.

Meriansel:
Seems like another piggyback off of MBL, but this is a poor quote from Meriansel.
Meriansel wrote:Anyway, since I don't think of MBL as scum (mainly because I'm not seeing the inconsistencies and fluff other people are seeing in his posts, for some reason), and I don't consider myself capable on generating a (successful) wagon on my own, and those 2 seem to be the most popular choices right now, I will do this:

Vote: nopointinactingup
CES's reasoning coincides with my view on nopoint, it doesn't show lazytown at all, considering the extent to which nopoint tunneled on MBL.

Meriansel's vote is major scumpoints on Meriansel, essentially blatantly joining the popular wagon cause he can.

Ultimately my read on nopoint singularly is slightly scum due to the level of inconsistency in attacks on MBL.
Throw iamausername's recent debut in the game along with the level of tunneling and his disregard for personal survival from nopoint, and it swings over to slight town.

Reads atm:

Town

PJ
MrBuddyLee
nopoint

[neutral: no specific order]

Bella
scotmany12
Darkstrike_11
implosion
CES
[/neutral]

Meriansel
OGML/Apok
Amrun
Scum
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

scotmany12 wrote:Wow, game is pretty dead.
kunkstar7 wrote:Ultimately my read on nopoint singularly is slightly scum due to the level of inconsistency in attacks on MBL.
Throw iamausername's recent debut in the game along with the level of tunneling and his disregard for personal survival from nopoint, and it swings over to slight town.
Could you elaborate on this? I'm not quite following. What did iamausername do to change your read from scum to town? And how is nopoints tunneling a town point?

With deadline looming, those who are not voting should place one very soon. A no lynch would not be productive.

Mod:
Is meransiel getting replaced?
Nopoint's play, notably his tunneling stands out to me as a willing to do whatever to get MBL lynched, as if he had a very strong scumread on MBL ad was willing to go all out regardless of what the consequences were for him to push that lynch. I can see how this same point could be flipped to support nopointscum, but in the end I don't see nopoint play having scum motivation, as it would be more toned down and conservative with more regard to how the case is being perceived by others (Cue WIFOM statements. This is obviously my personal take on the deal.)

Now iamausername came in with a nice post offering up his thoughts and placing everyone into a fairly obvious rating right away, locking him into reads right away. He also pushed some lesser focused on slots with actual cases, rather than just show up and reiterate what has already been said. Both these things point town in my book.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

My vote isn't doing much where its at, although I would prefer to see a lynch there.
Vote: Apok.
A fine second option, and a lynch I prefer to iamausername.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:02 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

Vanilla Townie, Unicorn.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:53 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

That's cool.
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Vote: kunkstar7
Welcome to the Network.
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:31 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

implosion wrote:
Wicked wrote:Also, @Scum - Why did you kill me?

kunk told us to, pretty much.

About sums it up. Most of the stronger players already in were off course enough to not pose much of a threat, and the only reason that I think the Day 2 didn't end in a mislynch was CES's tracking. I didn't want you coming in and screwing over a pretty decent situation by reading myself correctly or giving a new perspective to the game that would invalidate some mislynch.
Welcome to the Network.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”