Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

ooh ill post.

Way to spin spin spin there Nero. I wanted a player gone because there was a likely cop pouting on him. The whole anti-white knighting was just a bonus I would have gotten to gloat about. Got anything else do you still insist on piggybacking what others are wrongfully saying about me?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Primate »

SD is Shawn Daivari, I was struggling to get under wordcount.

A mass nameclaim or any kind of nameclaim based on the assumption that Vezok will still be alive/unroleblocked to give us results on people is a terrible idea cause we give up reams of info for such unreliable benefits, especially now it's known what he restriction is and scum have leeway in areas they can claim from.

I think IS is probably town, My assumption with IS is that he'd use fairly traditional troll techniques and play in a way that was easy to attack and yet obviously intentional so anyone who was aware of it. Some parts of his play reflect this and have the right amount of salt you can take with them. I think his actions against Nero are part of this and they aren't actually meant to be taken completely seriously (that is to say I'd hope he is somewhat suspicous but is filling with massive hyperbole).

I thought IS's position on the Thorwagon was scummy at the time but with Trendall looking town it does look better.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sco Bros's 1319 sucks as well. Deff a chainsaw b/c there's more than just me voting him. Weak reasons? Hell read his ISO his posts are fucking retarded and he no sells questions like crazy.Brosius also lies. He said "My initial scum reads are both dead" when the only thing he said about Thor was "I don't really see Thor or BS or CK doing anything overtly scummy and the votes on them seem to be based in playstyle more than content."

Now to me it looks like he never really called Thor scum and he used both BS and CK in the same sentence but the only scum read was Thor? Explain.

Also I very much disagree that IS is a town wagon and therefore an EZ lynch b/c if he was town/with his horrorbad play this wagon would be moving much faster but its stalling.

+ The guy had a Trendall scum read since ISO #14 but didn't vote him until ISO #17.

Scum. He should have been yesterdays lynch and I'm quite upset that he had no pressure on him today.

And despite calling me scummy he votes for gman b/c he "likes the case"?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Kise »

I am looking at DDD because of vezok's result that came in after I began attacking IS. I can't confirm or know if IS attacked me, but due to my words with IS in regards to his hammer at the end of day 1, I have a feeling he don't likey me. I find DDD suspicious for not scumhuntint UNTIL I mention that much.

I'll read old crap when I'm back home. I'm at least trying to stay current. *_*

Furc, you're such a hater. What good will vezok's investigation do other than get my hometown or character name exposed? I bet that's what you'd want to know. I wouldn't call it a complete waste of an investigation but I'm pretty sure Furc is scum directing vezok's power.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yea. I'd like a IS/Furc/Sco Bro lynch today.

@Primate/Furc/Sco Bro and anyone else defending IS. If IS is a troll w/e. Then how does he help scum hunting? If ya'll believe that would NOW be the best time to policy lynch? Would you want IS in lylo? I wouldn't.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Kise »

I don't know about a troll, but I remember VPB saying this is how IS always plays. I started to think to myself that IS is behaving like a jester, but of course if I said that out loud, I'd get glared at......owait!!

On that note, perhaps VPB is a member of the anti-WWF faction. Sco Bro? I guess he did something scummy during the rumble, which is why we eliminated him. Today? I'd say he's been mild/null; nothing in the way of pro-town or anti-town mannerisms. Just nully.

Yet…
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Spine Buster: Kise

You're spouting some major fluff that is illogical AAAAAAAAAAAAAND you've yet to answer my simple questions.

p.edit - lol, wut? This is the first game I've every played with IS as far as I recall. Also, why am I a member of the anti-WWF faction? I'm quite confused at everything you've done this day Kise.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Hey Kise, I hate to burst your bubble, but I never payed any attention to you. I didnt even realize that you had an issue with the hammer until just now. Someone was going to hammer Trendall anyways, it might as well have been me. Hell, I will hammer someone else today just so you can flail around and get all uppity again.

My point is that I dont care who you are; I also didnt attack anyone during the night (Since im not scum)
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Primate »

@NeroCain: Pretty sure when Scot says the his two reads are dead he means Trendall and Snake.

Main thing against scot is the lurking. I don't like that. Neither the fact In #1319 It feels like he's abstracting himself away from the trendall wagon he was on, though that may be conciseness on his part.

It helps scumhunting because if you know thats what hes doing you can plan around it. IS is smart and I'm not going to use a policy lynch in a situation where both he knows he's being hyperbolic and I do as well. It's not going to teach anyone anything because he's doing it intentionally. It's also not even like it gives him free reign like a lurker does, you just need to read what he's doing in that context. People taking that playstyle literally over realistically is the sole reason the playstyle exists because throwing around phrases like policy lynch in contexts like this is scummy as hell. It doesn't give him free ticket, but there is an expectation that any aware town player will meet him halfway.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Kise »

@VP: Your iso #103 gave the impression that you're familiar with IS. Forgive me if I'm wrong, I guess.. What questions did you have? Could have sworn I answered them already OH HEY IS THIS DEJA VU FROM D1!??

You know what else is fishy.. DDD is kill-immune but he's worried about claiming character. He's already a target if town in two ways, now. 1) Being the champ is good enough reason. 2) Hinting to mafia (again, if town) that his character is valuable enough to keep from being public knowledge. Thing is, Ultimate Warrior was essentially a VT. Ultimate friggin' Warrior... The guy no sold Triple H at Wrestlemania years ago and he's made into a VT. VI? Most definitely. But I digress... DDD worries me and for those of you who think that's such a big deal for me to say, then please explain why I am in the wrong to express my opinion?

Also VP, you just give me a scum vibe. Rest assured, I have no case on you, but I'm being mindful of every action you're taking - judging your intentions, you could say. I would appreciate it if you could detail how I am being illogical.(?)

Yet…
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Primate »

Kise is literally a gibbering hobo.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

When furcolow and chesskid agree on something you can be assured that it's a bad idea. Also, furcolow brought up the mass name-claim idea after I'd already shot it down. Do I think he's not reading the thread? Likely.

Kise's point about me "not scumhunting" ignores the fact that there was a claim and bad assumption that I had to deal with and it was slightly important to put out that fire and then I came back to scumhunt when I next had access.

GMan posts jumping on to the biggest wagon and completely ignores VV's case on him and my vote for him pushing that case. I'd suggest he's trying to escape under the radar by not bringing extra eyeballs to it. I don't think he should be allowed to do so so I'll bring the topic up again.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gah. I knew what he meant, Primate, but why use BS and CK in the SAME sentence but ONLY Thor was scum and not BS or CK?

Lets be honest. Saying "Oh my two scum reads are both dead" is a pretty "safe" play.

Shouldn't you let Sco Bro answer for himself?

++++

I DON'T like how you misrepped my question. The question was how does
HE
help. If he's going to troll and try and act anti-town to confuse the town then I don't see how thats possibly helping with the scum hunting process. So explain to me how he helps.

Right now either IS is scum and his buddies are protecting him or IS is just crap town and the scum are defending him.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Kise »

IS is getting lynched for sure. You say you didn't know I had an issue with the hammer?

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2859343

You responded to me in regards to waiting for Trend to claim, as well as responded to me in regards to whether you were bussing Trendell. Perhaps you were too blinded by the brightness of my
superstar
being to make out what I actually looked like. :D

@Primate: Is it the wrestling terms, or my typing style? (or other?)

Yet…
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

7. VP Baltar
9. Scott Brosius
13. Internet Stranger
17. Primate
22. Furcolow
15. Baby Spice
18. chesskid3
26. bristep123

I guarantee there are a few scums in that list.

Also, Primate, since you believe that any "aware" play will understand that IS trolling and therefore is null I don't understand how any "aware" player can NOT find IS scummy after half the shit he pulled.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Kise »

Probably the first top half. What do you think of DDD?

Yet…
GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by GMan »

DDD - You want my opinion? Vas' case is baseless and I was trying my best to not entertain his intensive tunneling.

I've already responded to his "sucking up" accusation.

As for the OMGUS part - it's taking things out of context. My first vote on him was early day 1. It was a pressure vote to get him to finally saw why he wanted me eliminated from the rumble. Hardly OMGUS. What Trendall was doing was completely different. He was concentrating so hard on the people on his own wagon. He wasn't looking else where or scumhunting.

Vas even attacked me for saying a catchup was forthcoming while others were doing the same thing. The guy is tunneling on me hard and it's interesting the only other people biting are guys who have been getting heat.
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Kise »

T4P.

Assuming DDD is scum, then whoever he chose to be tag team champions would likely be one of his partners and a townie they hope to gain information from - or gain trust, just the same. Whoever became tag champs should be careful about claiming, in case that wasn't a thought that came to your mind already. Just throwing that out there as Kise's helpful tip for the day.

*stretch*

Yet…
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by Primate »

It's not that I disagree or anything NC, I genuinely don't understand what your argument is re:SB. He treated, Thor, BS, CK, the same.

And I didn't respond to cover for him, I responded because it seemed like you had misinterpreted something. I normally like to leave arguments for the defender to deal with.

As for how IS helps, he helps the same way the rest of us do, as a scumhunter and a argument maker, he doesn't have IC voodoo that I can use to justify him to you obviously, he's just a player in this game, he's just playing the game a bit differently. You're misreading me if you think I use this as a panacea for his actions or that I find the guy town, it's just not as obvious as you seem to think it is. There are two guys in the history of the site really famous for this playstyle, and the other has "not helpful" as his custom title, so you evidently aren't the first person to think this way, just rise above it.
GMan
GMan
Goon
GMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by GMan »

DDD chooses tag champs? I thought the existing champs chose new ones (as well as IC).
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In ISO 30 he said "Definately a better wagon than Brosius"

There's a link to Borious.

The way obvscum IS attacks him makes me think town. Could be some distancing though. Just like I find you some what scummy Kise but the way scummy Primate attacks you makes me think town.

His vote pattern is crap though. I'd still lynch other players before him though.

Kise where is your IS vote?

Edit: Hey look Primate agrees that IS is scummy but apparently not scummy enuff to vote. Noted for when IS flips.

"re:SB. He treated, Thor, BS, CK, the same." Agreed but thats where the problem is. That was the ONLY time he mentioned Thor. And then this morning he said "Welp both of my scum reads are dead so if he treaded Thor/BS/CK the same then the BS and CK reads just went away durring the night? Maybe I'm stupid but I don't get that.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

@ Kise - Answer this post or point me to your post that does answer it please.

In terms of why you're being illogical...just reread the entire vezo/DDD interaction in context, then read everything you've said about DDD. It's nonsense imo. For instance, your post #1342 begins with "Assuming DDD is scum..." which after how today started seems to be a genuinely ridiculous assumption to make and leads to an entirely useless post.

Who are your top suspects right now?

@Sottyrulez - what are your opinions on Kise? DDD? Nero Cain? Gman? Vas?

p. edit - I can actually see where Nero is coming from with his Brosius-Thor point. Anyone lax for scum reads in this game rides high on my scumdar because every page is filled with scummy crap.

I'd like to take a look back at the peak of the Thor wagon now that he's dead. Note to self.
YOUR AD HERE

Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by Primate »

This is what I'm saying, I was under the impresson both his scum reads where Trendall/Snake, the two people he called scummy, and that statment wasn't referring at all to Thor/BS/CK, the people he said weren't scummy and then never mentioned again, so I don't get how you're drawing that connection. See what he says though.

And no, I never said I think IS is scummy and I honestly reckon he's probably town. Only think he's done I think is scummy is the D1 hammer U-turn.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

you feel like wailing on Kise here Primate?
YOUR AD HERE

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Kise »

WOW VP, THANKS FOR PAYING ATTENTUON
DVON WAS A TABLE SERIAL KILLER AND GUESS WHO GOT PUT THRU TABLES? THOER!! THEREFORE THOR IS THE VIG/SK KILL AND MAFIA'S KILL = ME

AND IM wrong, GMan. I looked at the first page again and DDD has the power to change champions during backstage phases, but doesn't choose the initial champions.

Nero, I am the first person to attack IS. Check the movecount.

VP, my suspects at the moment would be IS, Furc, and DDD. I don't see why DDD is so afraid to help vezok and the town out by sorting this mess, unless he couldn't find a fake wrestler to claim that matched the hometown vezok received. I think I could also see sotty and you as scum here.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”