master
health and a
daily
health.
Daily
health is 15hp, any damage to this at any point also comes off the
master[/] health. The
Daily
health is also reset to 15hp at the start of the day, I assume less if there's less than 15 in the
master
Vote costs 3hp.
NK costs 5hp.
Lynch costs 15hp.
This has me wondering why shotty claimed he was unlynchable and could only be killed by the SK or the Endgame when its evident he could die at any given point.

Any objections to shooting chrono as per DoomBummy9s command?
Zodiark, your the enabler. your opinion is crucial to this situation.

VOTE: DrShotty - the inconsistencies and hidden information aren't useful. The information he has revealed has given him no reason to hide any other information or reads he has.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I don't mind. If Shotty flips town, Shoot me. I have no BP mechanic in my role, and you can see that I've been telling the truth.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Doombunny9 wrote:
shotty wrote:I have 29 HP left at the start of today.
Leo wrote:Leo counts 2 votes on you during day 1. Leo calculates 6 hp lost then.
Leo nods about the 15 points during day 2 and about the blood splattering flavor.
Leo counts 2 votes on you during day 3. Leo calculates 6 hp lost then.
Leo adds 6+15+6 to get 27.
lolwut? Last time I checked 29=/=27
Leo computed 27 HP lost, not 27 HP remaining, but in any event, 50 - 27 = 23, not 29.
You're a dumb ass, for real.
He was adding the two votes on me so far today!
I said I had 29 at the start of today... please add 6 to 23... what do you get?
#freeShotty
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Shouldn't it be 23
-
6?

i.e 17?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Chronopie wrote:Shouldn't it be 23
-
6?

i.e 17?
No
Think about it.
2 People voted for me yesterday=6
5 Voted me the next day=15
6+15=21
50-21=29
#freeShotty
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:You're a dumb ass, for real.
So Leo counted the two votes since. But listen to me. Even if AntB's theory is correct, giving meaning to the "15 HP left" you threw out, you're scum for other reasons than this numbers game:
  • You claimed to be able to survive
    ONE
    nightkill, yet also claimed to lose 5 HP for
    EACH
    NK attempt. As I said, "each" implies it can happen more than once.
  • You refused to post a case on AntB, stating that it would help scum to post a case on somebody you don't plan on lynching. How the hell so? The opposite makes more sense; we must lynch correctly today to guarantee we're not in kingmaker tomorrow.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Leo
Leo
Goon
Leo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by Leo »

AntB wrote:Any objections to shooting chrono as per DoomBummy9s command?
Leo raises their hand to object on the basis that Chrono is town.
Leo
Leo
Goon
Leo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Leo »

StrangerCoug wrote:
    ONE
    EACH
  • You refused to post a case on AntB, stating that it would help scum to post a case on somebody you don't plan on lynching. How the hell so? The opposite makes more sense; we must lynch correctly today to guarantee we're not in kingmaker tomorrow.
  • Leo points out the fact that AntB says someone redirected away from Zang to Ghostlin. Leo holds out this fact and looks at it as if finding it more scummy than Zang's lurking, DRM's unanswered questions, and even the changing numbers game, if one assumes AntB is telling the truth. Leo looks around to see if anyone can describe a scenario in which scum would bother using a redirect ability on a townie to redirect to another townie.
Leo
Leo
Goon
Leo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Leo »

Leo wrote:
AntB wrote:Any objections to shooting chrono as per DoomBummy9s command?
Leo raises their hand to object on the basis that Chrono is town.
Leo also points out that according to you, there's a scum with a redirector ability.
Leo draws a picture of a scenario in which you're town, you announce a target who is scum, and scum simply redirect the kill to someone who is town. Leo starts to think about whether you should just hold your shot if DRM doesn't turn out to be the scum with a redirector ability.

Leo looks to AntB to explain your selection of Zang/DRM as a target. Leo doesn't find the comment about someone's reputation preceeding them particularly indicative that Zang/DRM would have a useful role for you to copy/absorb.

Leo hopes you will clarify whether 'absorb' means removing the ability from the target or just copying it, and whether your action has/had any other effects. Leo also waits for you to explain what you did during night one.

Leo also starts to wonder if AntB might be the one who killed Ghostlin, even if he was trying to target DRM or even if he was unaware that his ability would kill. Leo posits that there may not even be a serial killer or that it could be AntB.

Leo
unvotes
to give AntB time to answer these questions.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Still no nameclaim/Ant case from shotty. Whee!

Anyway, Leo's correct about the redirector issue being an issue with Ant's kill. Unless we lynch the redirector today, Ant should not shoot anyone and Zodiark should not enable him.

Leo also makes a good point about Ant potentially being the SK and I'm beginning to think about a few more things:

@Ant- If you copied/stole Ghost's role, how come you didn't become a mason with Zodiark as well?
@Zodiark- Can you explain how your enabling ability works in more detail?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Oh after all this I still didn't name claim lol. I'm the Ceaser. See I'm unkillable 'till everyone turns on me, then slowly I'm killed by my fellow towns people.
#freeShotty
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Leo wrote:
Leo looks around for a reason why anyone would redirect from drm to Ghostlin, and finds only this:

Leo wrote:Leo tapes a "vig me" sign on Zang's back.
Leo thoughtfully considers the possibility that AntB lied about their role, but finds that less likely than the simpler explanation that Zang/drm is scum who has (or whose buddy has) a redirection power.

Leo also points out that Batt-scum was playing defense during Leo's attempt at a Zang lynch.

Leo points back to the questioning of drm that Leo did while voting AV and tries to see if they can trace or break a connection between drm and AV, but doesn't seem able to find evidence. (Leo suspects this paragraph may be unclear and looks apologetic.)
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Yes each night I'm told how many hp I have left. I've been nk'd once
pedit
leo please unvote me.
If the bolded on Leos quote is true, then I'm gunna call BS here. I'll need to full claim to explain though, so unless someone want's a full claim from me, suffice to say, if drm and Ghostlin were swapped, then drm can't have been NK'ed.

Actually, that kinda gives my role away, so I'll just go ahead and claim
Yuna - Mason Doc/Vig Enabler
now. I think that answers all the questions, and my reason for not seeing drm's claim is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Drmyshottyizsik
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Leo
Leo
Goon
Leo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Leo »

Leo looks confused by zodiark's post. Leo looks around in the hope that someone can explain the part that is obvious to anyone with half a brain. Leo wonders whether Zodiark is claiming to have doc-protected Ghostlin. Leo looks around for any inconsistency between that and what drm is saying but doesn't find it.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:37 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Leo wrote:Leo looks confused by zodiark's post. Leo looks around in the hope that someone can explain the part that is obvious to anyone with half a brain. Leo wonders whether Zodiark is claiming to have doc-protected Ghostlin. Leo looks around for any inconsistency between that and what drm is saying but doesn't find it.
^This. Basically what I get is that Zodiark protected Ghost but since he and shotty were switched during the night he protected shotty instead. While this does confirm Ant's story, I still don't see how this has anything to do with "and my reason for not seeing drm's claim is obvious to anyone with half a brain."

Ah well, maybe I just don't have half a brain.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:37 am

Post by AntB »

Leo wrote:Leo looks to AntB to explain your selection of Zang/DRM as a target. Leo doesn't find the comment about someone's reputation preceeding them particularly indicative that Zang/DRM would have a useful role for you to copy/absorb.
My experience with DrShotty is that he's best removed ASAP. Even if he is town he generally ends up as lynchbait regardless of his alignment. From my PoV currently all roles have absorption potential. Anyone was a target except you, as I figure all your abilities are passive.
Leo wrote:Leo hopes you will clarify whether 'absorb' means removing the ability from the target or just copying it, and whether your action has/had any other effects. Leo also waits for you to explain what you did during night one.
DoomBunny9 wrote:@Ant- If you copied/stole Ghost's role, how come you didn't become a mason with Zodiark as well?
If the player has active abilities, I kill that player and take those abilities. If the player has no active abilities the kill fails. Mason is a passive ability and I am/was unable to absorb it. I submitted no action for n1.
Leo wrote:Leo looks around to see if anyone can describe a scenario in which scum would bother using a redirect ability on a townie to redirect to another townie.
Scum redirector, redirects townies to either themselves or each other in order to score another scum controlled kill.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Oh, I get it... Shotty said he was NK'd during N2 while Zodiark docced him.

Yay for thinking :D
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:46 am

Doombunny9 wrote:Oh, I get it... Shotty said he was NK'd during N2 while Zodiark docced him.

Yay for thinking :D
YAY!
#freeShotty
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:46 am

Leo wrote:Leo looks confused by zodiark's post. Leo looks around in the hope that someone can explain the part that is obvious to anyone with half a brain. Leo wonders whether Zodiark is claiming to have doc-protected Ghostlin. Leo looks around for any inconsistency between that and what drm is saying but doesn't find it.
He just wanted me to loose hp...
#freeShotty
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:56 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

OK, drmyshottyizsik, the numbers have been explained. Now explain everything else I've thrown at you, especially since AntB is starting to look like your buddy now.

drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 am

StrangerCoug wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:You're a dumb ass, for real.
So Leo counted the two votes since. But listen to me. Even if AntB's theory is correct, giving meaning to the "15 HP left" you threw out, you're scum for other reasons than this numbers game:
    ONE
    EACH
  • Yes of course it can happen more than once. I could be NK'd by both sk, and scum in the same night. If this happens I die no matter how much hp I have left.
  • My main concern is not lynching the mafia today. It is to kill the SK. That will do two things. 1. Make the Mafia waste their NK like 3 times in a row in order to kill me which I doubt they will do. and 2. It will cut the number of townies killed at night in half. I don't even want to think about killing mafia right now. It's SK killing time.
  • The main problem I have with posting cases on who I think is mafia today, and asking others to do the same is this. It gives the Mafia more information than needed. I think we can all agree that killing the SK today is our best move, so if we lynch the SK, but during the day we talk about who we think is mafia, then the mafia can make a more informed night kill, which is something we never want the mafia to be able to do. The mafia is already the informed majority, and they all ready no, other than the SK, who is town, or at least not mafia so we do not want to give them the one thing they don't know to them on a silver platter.
#freeShotty
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

shotty wrote:The main problem I have with posting cases on who I think is mafia today, and asking others to do the same is this. It gives the Mafia more information than needed. I think we can all agree that killing the SK today is our best move, so if we lynch the SK, but during the day we talk about who we think is mafia, then the mafia can make a more informed night kill, which is something we never want the mafia to be able to do. The mafia is already the informed majority, and they all ready no, other than the SK, who is town, or at least not mafia so we do not want to give them the one thing they don't know to them on a silver platter.
There are issues with this: Scum already know who people think are scum and even if they don't its not too hard to guess. Secondly, how does knowing why people think others are scummy (If they didn't already know) help them make a more informed kill? Finally, why would you be refuse to make a case on Ant seeing as how if we even have a SK, it would be him.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:29 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Let's run the numbers here...
  • 5:2:1 right now, 5:1:1 if we lynch Mafia, 3:1:1 if two townies die afterward (pretty much LYLO as if we lynch a townie at that point, Mafia and SK must kill each other for town to win)
  • 5:2:1 right now, 5:2 if we lynch the SK, 4:2 tomorrow (MYLO)
  • 6:1:1 right now, 6:1 if we lynch scum no matter what, 5:1 tomorrow (pretty safe position)
OK, I can see the reason to your madness. There is still hope if we lynch Mafia, but killing the SK now gives us the best position if we're at 5:2:1.

As to giving Mafia info as to who we think is Mafia, I presume you believe that tells them whom to avoid killing?

Leo
Leo
Goon
Leo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Leo »

Leo looks over the claim that AurorusVox made and finds it slightly unfitting given the other information around.
Leo
Leo
Goon
Leo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Leo »

Doombunny9 wrote:While this does confirm Ant's story.
Leo starts to look confused, but then reads the AntB post following doombunny's.
Leo notes that AntB didn't mention earlier that the absorb ability killed the target. Leo stops expecting to find a Serial Killer in the setup -- unless it's AntB. Leo shrugs to show their expectation that this is slightly less likely than AntB being town with a suspicious sounding kill flavour.
AntB wrote:
Leo wrote:Leo looks around to see if anyone can describe a scenario in which scum would bother using a redirect ability on a townie to redirect to another townie.
Scum redirector, redirects townies to either themselves or each other in order to score another scum controlled kill.
Leo looks at you as if you probably misunderstood the question. Leo doesn't seem overly concerned with clarifying this detail as Leo sees it as overkill with respect to DRM.

Leo hopes to see doombunny use their ability at the right time if the game should reach a lylo/mylo state in which it's appropriate.

Leo looks at Zodiark to see whether he has any roleblocking information to make on behalf of Ghostlin, given that Leo finds the RB part of the role a little ambiguous.

Finally, Leo prepares to hammer DRM at some time.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

I think we're about ready to hammer after AV claims. If he flips scum I'll be planning on looking at SC or AV as his partner.
Leo wrote: Leo starts to look confused, but then reads the AntB post following doombunny's.
I was referring to there being a scum redirector.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”