A Storm of Swords - Lay your swords down!

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:52 am

Post by hasdgfas »

*points at everyone*
*points at mouth* :?:

*points at vote count*
*points at self*
*points at Feysal*
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Kast - Exceedingly minor *might* mean something in the way I'm using it. MoI will be angry I'm splitting language hairs, but there it is. Pay attention to you suggesting that all my town reads (being equal) should mean I'm willing to vote for any of them. I don't have an exceedingly minor town read on Feysal. I don't understand why this is confusing.

I said I thought a no lynch was preferable to a Feysal lynch - that doesn't mean I prefer a no lynch to a Zdenek lynch, nor do I see how you took it to mean that.

I'm not sure if I've ever done it before - let's presume i haven't for the sake of whatever argument you wish to present about it.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Kast »

@Cow-
If you're asking if you should hammer, I say go for it. Feysal's shared final thoughts. Everyone's stated their positions.

@Thor-
You're the one who is getting confused. If you genuinely think nothing is confusing, then does that mean you are faking your confusion?

If you pay attention, you'll note I never said anything about your town reads being equal (straw man much?). The different degrees of your town reads are IRRELEVANT to the point. If all candidates are town reads, then you should not want to lynch any of them. Your lynch options are no lynch or lynch a town read regardless of where you place your vote. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that if you are town, then you won't play against your win con (and if you're scum, you'd act in an indistinguishable manner). Apparently that was giving you too much credit.

-Zdenek is not getting lynched today, and I told you that. Your direct response was IMPLICIT AGREEMENT because it's OBVIOUS. You defended your agreement by claiming you WANT A NO LYNCH.

IN OUR SITUATION, the only viable options are a Feysal lynch or a no lynch. Placing a vote on Zdenek (or TS for that matter) is equivalent to voting No Lynch. Since you've explicitly stated you want a No Lynch, then vote accordingly. If you want to place a vote to stand for your belief's or principles, then vote for someone you think is scum (NOT SOMEONE YOU THINK IS TOWN).

-Pushing a no lynch in early game instead of an unconfirmed player is blatantly anti-town. Even if you are convinced that Feysal will be a mislynch, the town gains information on who was pushing the Feysal wagon, who was against it, and who ignored it. We gain additional information and opportunities to analyze whether any of the people in the prior categories were acting in a townie/scummy manner and gain tons of leads.

Please be clear, are you claiming you don't see the value in town lynching a player and seeing the flip?
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Vote count 2.25

Twilight Sparkle (2) Zdenek, Magua
Bunnylover (1) Ghostlin
Ghostlin (1) DTMaster
Thor665 (1) hasdgfas
Feysal (10) LynchMePls, Setael, Kast, xvart, Nexus, Locke Lamora, Twilight Sparkle, Raivann, MagnaofIllusion, Shadow1psc

Zdenek (5) Bunnylover, Feysal, Danakillsu, DrippingGoofball, Thor665

Not voting (1) Benmage

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

Envoy to the Eyrie
[/u]

Bunnylover (9) MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, Nexus, hasdgfas, Setael, Locke Lamora, Kast, Danakillsu, xvart

Raivann (5) Bunnylover, Ghostlin, Feysal, Twilight Sparkle, Thor665
Thor665 (3) Zdenek, Benmage, DrippingGoofball
Nexus (1) Raivann,
xvart (1) DTMaster
Twilight Sparkle (1) Magua

Not nominating (1) Shadow1psc

With 21 alive it takes 11 to sent someone to the Eyrie. When deasdline hits Bunnylover will be sent to the Eyrie at this rate.

* DTMaster is being replaced. Ghostlin is being replaced. If you know anyone who might be interested get them to contact me.
* Any mistakes in the VC point them out
*The deadline can be found here. DEADLINE IMMINENT
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Kast »

@Thor-
To be even more clear, your objection to voting is on par with a player adopting the strategy of immediately lynching any public PR claims. It's horrendously bad.
Show

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Kast - I very much disagree with your logic breakdown - by your logic anyone not voting Feysal is supporting no lynch. To that I say 'Pffft'. I also explained my logic for the Zde vote despite the town read there. And it *does* make a difference how strong the town read is.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:14 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'm violently opposed to the Feysal lynch. I think he's town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Kast »

@Thor-
There's less than 7 hours to deadline. There are NO CANDIDATES with enough support for a majority EXCEPT FOR Feysal.
14) In the event of a deadline ending without a player gaining a majority of votes, there will no lynch. We don't do less than majority here in Westeros.
Votes for anyone other than Feysal ARE votes for NO LYNCH. If you disagreed with this, then you should have stated it earlier; from context you obviously understood and are just trying to make up a BS technicality because otherwise you make absolutely no sense (your technicality fails so you make no sense anyway).

@DGB-
Pretending for one second that you have a 100% guaranteed, mod-confirmed clear of Feysal:
-Which is better, No Lynch or Mislynch?

You DON'T have that clear, so all the more reason to work with town.
Show

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:54 am

Post by Feysal »

Kast [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2869901#p2869901]#1632[/url] wrote:@DGB-
Pretending for one second that you have a 100% guaranteed, mod-confirmed clear of Feysal:
-Which is better, No Lynch or Mislynch?
Pointless question really. If I was mod-cleared, that would be equivalent to a flip already, and I would not have a wagon on me in the first place.

I actually have one more final post after this, but I don't expect I'll post that until after I've been hammered, though I am preparing it in advance. It is ...controversial.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Kast »

@Feysal-
Read more carefully. A PUBLIC clear would have the effects you describe. A potential clear that DGB has would obviously NOT have that effect and is pretty plainly the point I'm asking about.
Show

Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Kast »

@Mod-
V/LA til Monday.

@Feysal-
If you have something helpful for town, then go ahead and share it. This mod is on top of things, so it's entirely possible you'll have no time for twilight revelations (rules are not even clear if twilight posts from the lynch are allowed).

@Town-
Please play to win and hammer already.
Show

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:53 am

Post by hasdgfas »

unvote, vote Feysal
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Dang I’m late. Not like this lynch wasn’t the thing to occur but I wanted to spill some info, guess it’ll have to wait. But….

Uhm cool things still todo:
Watch/doc---protect

Me
Cow

Investigate
Sparkle
MoI
Thor
Zdenek
Raivann
Seteal
Kast

Vig
Xvart
Nexus
Thor
Sparkle
Raivann

SK/ScumTeams
Sparkle
Thor
Xvart
Kast

Tracker, or other PRs...get after it.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Just in case the vig takes Benmage's suggestion seriously:

Presenting, Raivann as town as
A Game of Thrones Mafia

Read him in ISO, if you don't want to read the whole game. Go on. You will be shocked.

Notable posts:

-In his first few posts, catches onto a scumtell from me on page one. Actually puts genuine pressure on me and later admits he was testing me for reactions by calling me caught scum to get the game moving.
-Makes actual cases, including this one on my scumbuddy.
-As a vanilla townie, is smart enough to play dumb at a VT role reveal.
-Genuinely and rationally questions the lynch mob on a popular target. Here, I'll quote two of his posts. Tell me if these posts sound anything like how he's played here:
No. I wasn't directing my question at mod, I was pointing it out to town. I was trying to figure out scum setup and if there was an SK and if The Inq. was lying about being targeted.
I was surprised when mod changed kill flavour from killed to throat slashed.
It makes me believe The Inq. a little bit more than I did before, I guess.

If The Inq is SK then are you saying he didn't kill last night?

My read on the Inq is I'm still neutral on him and not sure if I believe him or not.
I just finished a game with him and he was town and does seem like he scumhunted more in that one. His post count wasn't high in that either. We killed him N2 because he nailed Amished.

My top suspects are Buttonmen & Miserable

then Bogre,TheInq,LockeLamora,Kinetic, Seacore in a Nuetral clump together

Leaning town on Mina, MacLock
The Inq. wasn't under that much suspicion and to come out as being targeted...
It is a ballsy scum move. Like what Kinetic was saying about The Inq. being SK.
So Inq. didn't kill last night, instead he said he was targeted so if we don't lynch him and there's 2 kills on N2 he can say 'See told ya I was targeted'
and then throw on top of it 1 more NK block with his armor.
I would imagine the scum motivation for having 2 hit armour is so the mafia wont try and kill him ?
Why wouldn't he just claim totally bulletproof?

Buttonmen's claim of limited cop does kinda go with The Inq. limited bulletproof.
I guess he could have thought of that too though
Also, note that unlike here, he never actually votes his town read. :/

There's more, but read his entire ISO or even check out that game if you don't believe me.

I'll save Raivann as scum for another post, in case the thread is locked quickly, but this is EXACTLY how he played in
A Clash of Kings
(and how I outed him on D1), and NOTHING WHATSOEVER how he plays as town. However, in case the thread is locked first, remember Raivann's jump from saying he believed Budja's claim to voting him. Remember his calling me scum because I suspected him. This is exactly the same thing he's doing here.
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Kast wrote:-Which is better, No Lynch or Mislynch?
No lynch.

We can lynch Thor.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Feysal »

I said I'd have one final post for after I'd been hammered, and this is it. It is addressed directly to LynchMePls.

First off, let me be the first to congratulate you for your excellent scumhunting skills. Clearly you have developed in unprecedented ways since our early games together on diii.net, and seeing you in action is an amazing sight to behold. No, don't be too modest, this lynch was undoubtedly the result of your diligence and tireless effort, though you needed others to cast the necessary votes. Of course some of them took some persuasion, and you had to be harsh, but surely that was for their own good. After all, everyone can't be such a great player as you, and the lost sheep need a shining town beacon such as yourself to guide them. Following your lead and the example you have set should clearly be the goal all of us should strive for, and unworthy though I may be, I have written this simple guide to your scumhunting methods so that others might follow in your footsteps and achieve greatness.

1. Pick a player. Any player will do.
2. Accuse your target of something. Don't worry about the details, you can make them up as you go.
3. When your target defends himself, scream that he is lying and bury him under walls of rhetoric. Then ignore him. This is a convenient way of avoiding having to answer for the flaws and logic gaps in your case, and lets you concentrate on what truly matters, getting more votes.
4. Bully. Threaten. Beg. Pleade. Do whatever it takes to get others to vote your target. If someone makes a better argument against your target than you, steal it and start using it as if it had been your case all along. If someone makes an argument in favor of your target, accuse them of being scum with him.
5. When your target claims, call it scummy. Do not explain why, even if someone asks, especially if it is your target.
6. Keep pushing for the lynch. Do not listen to any counterarguments, they are probably from scum anyway. You can deal with them later.
7. When your target flips town, don't worry, that is normal. Try again.
8. Rinse and repeat until the town loses or lynches you.

Spoiler: Back to reality
WHAT THE HELL MADE YOU THINK DOING THAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA, YOU INCOMPETENT ASS OF A SCUMHUNTER!?

Ahem.

You seem to be confused about the basic premise of the game. It is to
talk to other people
and try to figure out whether they are scum from what they say. Therefore, deliberately not to listen to someone you suspect is extremely anti-town. You could be wrong about them. Your suspicion could be based on a misunderstanding on your part they could correct you on. When you refuse to listen and tunnel relentlessly on your suspect, you have ceased to be a scumhunter and become a mislynch automaton.

I have never been lynched as town. It has been a matter of pride for me, though I knew it could not last forever. But I never expected that would end with you completely failing at reading comprehension, and instead of listening to reason, screaming like a bloody lunatic that I was lying. And that I find almost impossible to forgive.
LynchMePls [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2850769#p2850769]#1312[/url] wrote:FEYSAL IS ABSOLUTELY A STARK. PLEASE VOTE ACCORDINGLY.
I will not soon forget these words. And I will make sure that you won't forget them either.

I wish the town luck. I wish you a timely and bloody death. These statements are not mutually exclusive. The sooner you die, the sooner you stop being the cause of mislynches and misvigs.

And so, I will finish my play in this game with the following sincere and heartfelt statement:

To hell with you.
Twilight Sparkle
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Twilight Sparkle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by Twilight Sparkle »

Preview-edit: Now I feel like shit.

If it makes you feel better, Feysal, I lost my never-been-mislynched streak recently, too. It happens to everyone.

--------------------------------------------------
Raivann has claimed scum with this post:
Raivann wrote:And all scummy to boot!
Why? He dismissed posts in which I caught him in a lie as scummy and completely dodged all this:
Twilight Sparkle wrote: Hahahahaha.

Oh, man.

I'm late for work, but was in the process of making a big wall post...but oh. The irony. You had to walk right into that one.

Hahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I am just going to quote the one section I was writing on Raivann first. It deserves its own section, I swear.

=====
Okay. At this point, I don't fucking care if it is mod-confirmed that there's only one scumteam, and there are ten governors who've promised to save you. You are the most incompetent obv-scum that I have ever seen. This is nothing whatsoever how you played in A Game of Thrones, and only superior to your play in A Clash of Kings in that you haven't voted a player you called town two pages ago yet (Mina-from-the-future's-edit: LMAO!!!!!!!).

I will honestly link to posts from A Game of Thrones in which you showed actual evidence of a higher thought process just to appease anyone who thinks, "Oh, Raivann is a VI, so he ALWAYS plays like this."

I'm just curious. What made you decide Feysal was town, anyway, posts after attacking his claim? Actually, why the hell did you suspect Feysal in the first place? Reading you in ISO, you put him on your list of day-vig targets to Cow, but never actually attack anything he's done.

I'm going to discuss something with hito and Sotty. Because were I on my own, I would do something very stupid right now.
Raivann, one last chance:

-Why did you ever suspect Feysal?
-What made you decide to defect from Twilight Sparkle and vote him?
-Why did you call him town again?
-What made you revote him?

This is Raivann's scum meta to a T. This is EXACTLY THE SAME THING that busted him in the prequel. As scum, he just plays the clown and sheeps whatever popular bandwagon gains attention.

(Oh, and happy birthday.)
Twilight Sparkle is a majestic pony union of hitogoroshi, Mina, and Sotty7.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:26 pm

hasdgfas wrote:
unvote, vote Feysal
I'm not happy with this hammer, at all.

I'm not happy with Kast.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Feysal wrote:#1339 - DGB defends me with meta, but from where? She has never actually seen me lynched.
#1347 - DGB gives me a town read.
I have seen you lynched, some time ago. And meta: we'll talk post game.
Feysal wrote:#1393 -
DGB votes me. Despite having a town read on me. Because, as she says, the wagon on me is "full of wholesome townie goodness". My wagon consists of LynchMePls and Setael, both of them her scum reads until a few posts ago, and Locke, who she called scum until she was confronted with that not making sense. What the hell?
BenMage assured me that Setael is town, I have to believe him.
Feysal wrote: When I suggest using my power to confirm her claim, DGB claims having been told the result from someone else's action.
Backtracking? No, it's the truth, I want to draw the NK, but not the lynch.
Feysal wrote: So, DGB would have us believe that someone investigated Benmage and DTMaster in one night, and sent both results to her. Right.
Both are different. I could be, say, Benmage's mason, and got a hypocop result on DTM.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Feysal wrote:I have never been lynched as town.
You sure about that? I may be mixing you up with someone else then.

Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Feysal »

In my case you're preaching to the choir. I have checked Raivann in
all
of his games on site a while back. His play here is exactly like his play in three scum games including Clash of Kings, and nothing like his town play, of which I saw several games worth (nothing like his play as a serial killer either for the record). He is dead obvious scum on meta, and how and why he was given a pass today is truly incredible.

LMP can go to hell for all I care, but he had better take Raivann there with him.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@Feysal: Sorry you're taking it personally, but get over yourself. You played like scum. You had multiple interactions with the flipped starks, you kept making statements that hinted at inside information, and you only got involved in the game when you came under pressure. The fact that you want to act butt hurt because I wouldn't listen to your fail defense is not my problem. If you're town as you claim, then you need to accept responsibility for your part in the lynch. You are not some innocent bystander who just got screwed by circumstance. Ranting at me and taking it personally that I think you are scum and lead a lynch on you doesn't make you better than me. So get off your cross.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Seacore »

Edit - Sigh, wrong account.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

End of day 2 votecount

Twilight Sparkle (2) Zdenek, Magua
Bunnylover (1) Ghostlin
Ghostlin (1) DTMaster
Feysal (11) LynchMePls, Setael, Kast, xvart, Nexus, Locke Lamora, Twilight Sparkle, Raivann, MagnaofIllusion, Shadow1psc, hasdgfas

Zdenek (5) Bunnylover, Feysal, Danakillsu, DrippingGoofball, Thor665

Not voting (1) Benmage

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch. No majority at deadline and there'll be no lynch.

Envoy to the Eyrie
[/u]

Bunnylover (9) MagnaofIllusion, LynchMePls, Nexus, hasdgfas, Setael, Locke Lamora, Kast, Danakillsu, xvart

Raivann (5) Bunnylover, Ghostlin, Feysal, Twilight Sparkle, Thor665
Thor665 (3) Zdenek, Benmage, DrippingGoofball
Nexus (1) Raivann,
xvart (1) DTMaster
Twilight Sparkle (1) Magua

Not nominating (1) Shadow1psc

Bunnylover has been sent to the Eyrie.

Sallador Saan

The bright colours of the pirate's ship were turned to greys and black by the shadows it hid in. It nestled expertly, under Sallador Saan's guidance, behind island rocks and pieces of wreckage, in the harbour bay. The pieces of wreckage still smouldered with the too sweet smell of Alchemists' Piss. Sallador waited patiently for some of his men to return under the cover of night. He had sent them in to Kings Landing to see if any bodies had turned up. Stannis, or King Stannis if you were in his presence and wished to keep your tongue and your ship, had given him permission to search for any nobles who might have survived, any men who could return to his cause and fight another day. Sallador had said "nobles and men" he had meant "Davos". Sallador would not believe his good friend had died; the sea would take Davos one day, but not for many years yet.

He heard the sounds of a ship approaching and sharp whispers silenced his already quiet men. A ship passed, only several yards away but oblivious to Sallador and his crew. He could hear the sailors talking as they tended the ropes and sails. They were destined for the Eyrie, and they had somebody on board who was not that happy to be going. Sallador laughed silently and bitterly. Fire, death and devastation, and the game of thrones continued.

Shortly after, his men returned from the city. "No, Captain. No sightings of him, and definitely no talk of him being captured or found dead."
"Well this is good to know," Sallador replied, "Any other news of interest?"

"One thing, the nobles are all paranoid. They believe there are Starks, and maybe other killers in the city. There have been some deaths. This evening, they executed Petyr Baelish, the one they call Littlefinger. But afterwards, they could find no proof he had been conspiring with any enemy."

"Well, if we don't find our onion knight, at least we can return to King Stannis with some good news. Perhaps they'll kill themselves off and we'll have no need for further battles."

Feysal -
Petyr Baelish, Lannister Aligned Voyeur
was lynched Day 2

Bunnylover was nominated as
Envoy to the Eyrie
and cannot perform any night actions and cannot talk in any QT until the beginning of Day 3

Night actions within 72 hours or they won't count
War has arrived!

Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Eddard Stark »

popsoctown replaces DTMaster and Andrius replaces Ghostlin. Thank you guys!
War has arrived!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”