Kdub (0):
Untrod Tripod (1): Jahudo
Seraphim (4): Kdub, GreyICE, Ladyλδ, UncertainKitten
Nachomamma (0):

Not voting:
Trying to go against the flow of all things:

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: Thursday March 24th
Last edited by Fate on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Antitown
Antitown
Goon
Antitown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Antitown »

NICE PAGE TWELVE VOTECOUNT.

On another note, Kat's comp died, and is on LA as a result. Haven't been able to read the thread either.

Will be prodding Antihero though. No idea where he disappeared off to.
As life fades away, time continues unceasingly, until all is consumed by darkness.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Katsuki, read my case on Seraphim.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by GreyICE »

ToastyToast wrote:Anyone else notice how GreyICE has backed off on both attacks and defending? Get in here, man!
*shrug*

I'm here. I read over Vi's fireworks, I give em a 4 or 5 on the 'wow me' scale. I stand by her directing more attention and more questions to LLD, although I'll accept that it comes from pretty much the same reason I am directing more attention at Vi than Seraphim - Seraphim just has ceased to even amuse. I don't HAVE to make cases on his scummy actions, he's doing them in thread. If you want me to, I suppose I could whip out a flowchart and maps and explain why I am not fond of the last few pages, but lets just say my vote is not feeling migratory.

I should promote Kdub out of neutral and into town, and Nacho vanishing act is making me less comfortable with his space in the town column. CES is becoming conspicuous through absence (his ISO is a marvelous waste of 20 seconds) and Antitown is doing similar.

I'd swear unto god though, there's no way with this player list scum just happened to land in the hands of people who power lurk and get wagoned on day 1.

PEDIT: Antitown!
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Rhinox »

jahudo wrote:Rhinox – Takes stances on the big discussions which is good, but he doesn’t say why he finds Grey worse than Sera. Most of his explanation part is about Lady, even though his attention is more on Grey right now. So I’m wondering why he finds Lady delusional and Grey scummy? Lean town.
Well, first ICE voted me for a stupid reason, and then next I hear anything from him I'm on his town list.

ICE's definition of waffling seems off - adding qualifiers is not waffling. IMO, he's turning a semantics argument into a REALLY BIG DEAL. And then when he actually gets into a conversation with seraph about it, he throws out the overdefensive wikitell because it was just an offhand comment.

One of these statements does not belong:

1: "Toasty: I have a gut read of my own. You're scum. It's a good gut read. Flavor mechanics, IoA, setup speculation, and more waffles than Jahudo."
2: "I operate on gut reads and change my mind a lot? News to me."
3: "Logic has no place in a game of Mafia my ASS. Logic is what I like to operate on."

ICE: didn't like LLD asking seraph to claim. Seems like a lack of conviction to me. Isn't that the same thing he was accusing seraph of in WAFFLEGATE2011?

"Nacho's vote was bad. So he's probably town. Wrong. But town."
vs.
"Logic is what I like to operate on."

Then the godawful scum/town list. After looking at greyICE iso, I think ICE/toasty scum is looking pretty good right now:

"Toasty: I have a gut read of my own. You're scum. It's a good gut read. Flavor mechanics, IoA, setup speculation, and more waffles than Jahudo."
vs.
"Toasty - I really need to relook at some of these posts, I may be reading the situation wrong."

What changed?

And there is his posting style: answering questions with questions, asking himself rhetorical questions and then answering them, a sort of facade of having a cool arrogant swagger, and it all comes across as covering up scum insecurity, IMO. It comes across as, "I'm going to try to predict what someone is going to ask me next, ask myself, and then answer it before it gets asked." Like he's consciously thinking about things he might be accused of and nipping it in the bud before someone else brings it up. Example:

Rhinox: "You think the rest of the scum are in the lurker list?"
ICE: "Do I think all three scum are in that list of 6 people? Is this such a bad bet?

Am I married to the list and will never ever ever change my reads no matter what happens? No. But if my reads change from here on out there will be reasons for it."

This is more waffling than seraph ever did. I think the "Is that such a bad bet" is meant to imply that he does in fact think all the scum are in his list of 6 scum/null players. But then he throws the disclaimer on that he's not married to his list, which is the trying to predict the next accusation part I was talking about.

So yeah, this covers the why greyICE is scum part of the question jahudo. I'll cover the why LLD is moreso delusional than town in another post later on. I've been told I need to be more productive at work... >.>
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Unvote, vote: GreyICE
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:54 am

Post by GreyICE »

@Rhinox: When I voted you had one post in the thread. Yeah, my read on you changed. Your content level changed. As for the gut read, go check the thread. I was joking about his HORRIBLE gut read vote.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:06 am

@Grey: I don't agree with you all that much on Rhinox town... Well, at least from my current perspective. I'd like to see Seraphim flip before I make any assumptions in that vein.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:56 am

Post by ToastyToast »

@Rhinox: Please use quotes next time.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Jahudo

No.
Jahudo wrote:So Vi we meet again. Wait a second, Vi... vi.. vicious !!!

Vote: Vi
This vote was made on page three, when people were climbing out of the RVS stage. Things were happening at that point and he could have commented on something, but he didn't. This is also the vote that he keeps UNTIL PAGE 12.
Jahudo wrote:And I agree that Sera's speculation looks uncharacteristic, but I don't see how its suspicious.
Maybe Sera knows some inside information.
I think his talking looks innocent right now, not malicious or opportunistic in any way.
Why would you ever bring up something like the bolded up?

His blurbs on everyone on his list is also too similar for my liking.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

My reasons for voting Bandwagon Ho! was more of a reaction test than anything. I'm surprised you didn't notice that her ISO #23 and my ISO #11 were exactly the same, UK... But anyways, I was expecting one of three things to occur: 1) BH gets pissed at the vote on her and refuses to claim. 2) BH says my vote is completely justified, claims. 3) BH gets pissed at the vote on her and tells me to come back when I have a case. I was not at all, however, expecting for my L-1 vote to be so flippantly ignored, but it's given me a strong town read at this point. I seriously doubt any scum under L-2 pressure would just ignore just a baseless and shitty L-1 vote, and instead continue pursuing the lynch on their target. Reckless tunneling like that is more town-like than anything.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Nachomamma8 wrote:This vote was made on page three, when people were climbing out of the RVS stage.
zzzzz
No one cares.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

<3 CES town

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by GreyICE »

How is he town? HOW?!?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:51 pm

GreyICE wrote:How is he town? HOW?!?

According to Vi and UK, it's a "meta" thing for him.

I've opened a whole mental file folder for certain things I'm noticing this game... and for a certain hypothesis I want to check on later.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Ladyµß wrote:Explain your reasons behind your votes on Toasty and Seraphim.
Bandwagonning ho!

P.S. Claims of my Jackishness have been greatly exaggerated.

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
GreyICE wrote:How is he town? HOW?!?

According to Vi and UK, it's a "meta" thing for him.

I've opened a whole mental file folder for certain things I'm noticing this game... and for a certain hypothesis I want to check on later.
I'm metaing a corpse out of his useless ass.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Vi »

Jahudo is doing his best to completely dance around giving a solid opinion of GreyICE altogether, and I want to know why.
Jahudo 296 says that he gave an opinion of GreyICE before, which is true... barely.

Hey Kdub, is there anyone you actually want to see lynched right now?

Seraphim is not correct that Toast 292 is the most useless post in the thread (although it does look like an "I don't know what to post" post), because GreyICE 303 beats it.
GreyICE 303 wrote:I stand by her directing more attention and more questions to LLD, although I'll accept that it comes from pretty much the same reason I am directing more attention at Vi than Seraphim
"I was absolutely not wrong in the accusation I made earlier that was blown out of the water, but it's actually not that good an accusation at all because I'm doing it too".
The rest of the post is just a lot of words that do nothing but go with the flow.

THANK YOU Rhinox 304. The nonresponses from GreyICE and Toasty make it even better.

Bandwagoning Lady - What's wrong with Rhinox?

Nacho--
Nacho 309 wrote:
Jahudo wrote:And I agree that Sera's speculation looks uncharacteristic, but I don't see how its suspicious.
Maybe Sera knows some inside information.
I think his talking looks innocent right now, not malicious or opportunistic in any way.
Why would you ever bring up something like the bolded up?
I think a better question is why the "maybe" after--
Seraphim 42 wrote:I have role information regarding the flavor and who the scum are. I'm not saying anymore.
The reactions to CES are priceless :?
Hey Nacho, does CES' response to your Jahudo vote change anything about your opinion?

I'm pretty sure I said this before, but I don't have a "meta" on CES so much as an expectation that he knows what he's doing.

---

I'm on
LA this week
My thesis has to get done by next-next Thursday, and I'll have all the time I could ever want to do it if I don't live on this site like usual.

---

GreyICE is nowhere near as close to being lynched as he should be.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by GreyICE »

The reactions to CES are priceless? What? He's posted a grand total of blah in the thread. If I had a dayvig I'd have no problem dropping his ass.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:54 pm

@Vi: I'm holding that back for now. There's nothing wrong with him... at the moment.

But I'm simply filing some stuff away... and I have a hypothesis that will be based upon today's flip.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Vi »

Lady Lambdadelta wagon:
*Untrod Tripod
*Antitown
*UncertainKitten
*Cogito Ergo Sum
*Seraphim
*Nachomamma8

UT and Antitown had random votes.
As mentioned before, I don't really agree with UK's reasons for voting LLD, though LLD validated the vote-based reason by jumping on CES soon afterward. I don't really mind LLD spending so much time defending the red text (since it DID become an issue) and as said before I got the opposite hunch on LLD's bounty talk.
lol, CES. As soon as LLD became a hot wagon he jumped over.
The wagon pretty much lingered there until Seraphim voted her for asking for a claim, etc., etc.
Nacho voted to prove a point.

Of the four votes that were made based on anything LLD did in this game, the only one that really runs counter to what I was already thinking is UK's. Nacho trolls as every alignment, unless I'm mistaken.

Seraphim wagon.
*Kdub
(*ToastyToast)
*Vi
(*Cogito Ergo Sum)
*GreyICE
*Lady Lambdadelta
*UncertainKitten

Kdub called Seraphim on his flavorscumfishing, which I agree with. (This was before Seraphim claimed inside information.)
Toasty called Seraphim on not revealing his softclaimed information. It's not a bad reason for a vote, but most of his talk before, during, and after the vote were based on flavor and mechanics as well, so etc.
Vi voted Seraphim because of the flavorfishing and not doing anything else productive.
lol, CES.
GreyICE voted Seraphim for waffling and because Seraphim said that he was backpedaling.
LLD voted Seraphim because of his out-of-place jokeposts.
UK voted because... I'm not sure, aside from calling LLD a rolefisher for asking for a claim.

These UK votes actually look bad in retrospect.

Also and actually, I think I understand what CES is doing. I think it should be okay to leave him be for the time being.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Vi »

GreyICE wrote:The reactions to CES are priceless? What? He's posted a grand total of blah in the thread. If I had a dayvig I'd have no problem dropping his ass.
You'd be surprised what you can get out of reactions to unorthodox playstyles, especially when done by obviously experienced players.~
Bad players and scum, for instance, would move to policy lynch them. I don't think I have to go further.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Vi, Rhinox's entire post is an attack on GreyICE. If you want me to defend myself from a name-drop mention, I will do so. However, other than claiming we're scum buddies--a conclusion that he bases entirely on scumGreyICE quotes--there is NO ARGUMENT for me to defend against. PLUS, the whole incorrect quoting thing is annoying and made me want to skim it. So I did.

He never actually attacks me in the post. I stand by my GreyICE vote, and voted him when there was little pressure on him. The fact that GreyICE's viewpoint on me has changed doesn't say anything. TO me, I just see that as GreyICE realizing that his argument against myself was sub-par (he can be looking for more evidence or have changed his mind).

2) Rhinox's post gave him a few +scum points. He calls out myself and GreyICE as scum. He attacks grey, who l too have attacked. Then, by association, he mentions me as his scum-buddy based on 3 quotes by Grey--NOT me. The fact that I'm often mentioned in GreyICE's posts is not a scum tell

VI, I'm surprised that you think his post was an actual argument.
Bottom Line: I think GreyICE is scum. If Rhinox thinks so as well, good. But bringing me into the argument is useless. Rhinox and Vi, if you think we're both scum, then I would like to see a case proving it. At this point, I see no reason to defend myself.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Vi wrote:
GreyICE wrote:The reactions to CES are priceless? What? He's posted a grand total of blah in the thread. If I had a dayvig I'd have no problem dropping his ass.
You'd be surprised what you can get out of reactions to unorthodox playstyles, especially when done by obviously experienced players.~
Bad players and scum, for instance, would move to policy lynch them. I don't think I have to go further.
Unorthodox is one thing. Poor is another. I can tell the difference.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate in MPM = Unorthodox
Naked voting and posting one liners = Poor.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”