Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Furcolow »

...and then gets leg dropped as he is lying on the floor!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:47 am

Post by bristep123 »

@Furc stop double posting you know it's against the rules. As for Snake being our "WWF dictionary" I'm sure there are plenty of us who could fill the same role, and there's also wikipedia if not.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Furcolow »

I don't mean to, obviously, it's a very uncommon rule.

I kind of want to keep Snake around, because he has a wealth of knowledge of the time period to the point where he is like our WWF dictionary. That is clashing with the fact that his play makes me believe he is likely to be scum, due to his slipup involving BabySpice in his #1214 where he says something similar to "Baby Spice is filling me with confidence either". Weirdly worded.

I agree that a scumread takes precedence over setup knowledge. I am actually fairly knowledgeable about ~2000-2002 era wrestling myself, as I was into it then.

Vote: Snake

I am really intrigued by this town.
Nerocain's i.s. vote is scummy.
This is splitting the town.
Everyone is all over i.s., or they're all over s.p.
Reading opportunistic? Come ON. That's a stretch, and you know it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well first of all you said both of their roles were outted and I don't see how DDD's role was outted. So we know he's from Minnesota...that's barely
outting a role

Nor do I understand the point why it was important that they full role claim so you could, in your own words, "so we can make a decision and move on" almost in the either or sense.

Then you gave a preemptive "ITS NOT ROLEFISHING" Wich I very much disagree with. Explain why it was important they full roleclaim?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Snake claim in your next post or die!

thats not an option.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Jessie the body was a heel, big time.

I don't think he ever fought as a face. Hell even his commentary days he was a heel all the way.

"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!"

V/LA
the weekend.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

One last question for IS.

In 1089 you said you didn't believe in claims.

Explain why your stance on claims has changed?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Why are you harping on about something that I clearly dont care about anymore, Nero? Dont you have like actual scum to look for? Like say, oh, Snake. No opinion of Snake at all? Any reason why youre ignoring the current subject matter?
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

because Snake is his scum buddy and he is distancing himself because Snake is going to die soon and doesnt want to appear to comment on him
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Lowell »

seriously, 8 pages in a day? wtf.

charliehorse snake

Don't quite see why the DDD thing fizzled, since everyone seems so certain. but this one is fine too.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ahhh screw this time for some fun flavor!!

JasonT1981 puts SnakePlissken-Scum on the announce table after tossing his scummy ass out of the ring. SuperTown JasonT1981 climbs that ladder and delivers a Swanton Bomb from the top of it putting ScumSnakePlissken through the table.

Ouch, that hurt
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:47 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Furc my Baby Spice comment is down to my iPads wonderful sense of humour when I type giving me great typos. The word not should have been in that sentence.

Jason, I'll wait on the claim thanks. Don't need to just yet but could with a vote count soon.

Oh and Rude was billed from, Robinnsdale, Minnesota.which ever so slightly different, but different none the less and why I didn't include him.

So Vezo can I just check for my understanding, you can only pick 1 of the 3 to investigate? Not get all 3 back?

Oh and returning the flavourlishoush Jason.

Snake simply gets up and no sells and climbs back into the ring.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Lowell...did you read all eight pages? Also, who else do you think is scum? Who are you certain is town?

I think that's plenty of snake votes until we see a votecount.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

you dont get the option of no selling... I assure you that much
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Love the irony, Jason.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

that isnt Irony.. he cant no sell it. I promise you that.

I just killed him
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also. @IS

Regardless if
YOU
are tired of it
I
find it scummy and regardless of how stupid you and Jasonscum and Bristepscum or anyone else find it to be you should, if you are town, answer the question. Now why was important for DDD and Vezok to claim? How was it NOT rolefishing? And why did you change your stance on roleclaiming?

@Jason No. The irony part is when you called me Snake's buddy when YOU are IS' buddy.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

LOL you are so wrong.... what makes me scum btw, humor me.. not that I care as I wont be lynched ever in this game. I guarantee it 100%
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Hoppster »

Regarding the DDD-vezok issue: Both town, I think. DDD, after denying being Davari, would also likely deny coming from Davari's hometown (if he were scum). Even if DDD were scum who did come from Davari's hometown, I don't think he'd admit to coming from Davri's hometown (as it narrows down any fakeclaims avaliable to him). vezok's confidence in nailing scum also strikes me as towny.

@ Empking: Did anything catch your eye from D1/Rumble?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Yikes I'll read up
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Empking »

Hopp; Truth be told I was rather overwhelmed. I got what happenned but I think I'm better off getting my reads from the days I'm immersed in.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Slingshot: GMan

Vezo is Town.
Jason is an enigma. Can someone with prior experience to Jason describe his playstyle for me? I'm getting pings in both scum and Town.
IS reads slight Town.

I still want my dead GMan, but everyone keeps ignoring me because I don't post at least three times per page. Now that recent games have finished, I promise loads more effort. But you'll have to work with me here, I can't convince people to lynch my scum suspect that I'm pretty darn sure is scum, nor get reads on people depending on how they react to my case if people keep ignoring me.

Links to my ISO to the case on GMan: Ti's a short simple case but I have a very good feeling about it and I am very willing to discuss it with people.
ISO #10
ISO #14
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by bristep123 »

@Snake Mr Perfect was also born in Robbinsdale, and billed as such so why include Perfect and not Rude. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curt_Hennig

There's something not right about you...

Rude Awakening SnakePlisskin
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

For goodness sake Bristep, voting for me on an inconsistency on hometowns? The source I checked Perfect listed him as Minnesota, not Robbinsdale Minnesota. That's weak, real weak. A couple of posts earlier you were suggesting that many of you could be the WWF dictionary now your trying to call and vote for me on it? Oh and don't bother saying there are other reasons because your pist lists that as your reason.

FOS Bristep

Oh and Jason, with the votes that IS is garnering why aren't you screaming for him to claim too? Why? Because you probably already know as scum buddies?

(off game Happy Birthday VPB)
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Thor 665,
Eric Bischoff, WWF General Manager

Pedantic I know, but Bischoff never worked for the WWF. By the time he joined they were the WWE.

I think I'd like to see a name claim from DDD.
I doubt it would give anything away that DDD hasn't already given away. But I think it would rein in some of the more out-there discussions. Or at least allow us to answer some questions about Vezok's info thing on later days.
ie:
Robbinsdale is what, four miles from Minneapolis town center. Six at the outside.
Closer than Michael McGillicutty, aka Joe Hennig (Curt's son), who was born in Champlin who should also count. Robbinsdale and Champlin both being suburbs of Minneapolis.
So if the info cop is right how 'accurate' should we think he is?

"Vezo, I get it now and yes my hometown is identical to one of the ones listed for Davari."

Vezok, born or billed from? Not always the same, and billed from is liable to change.

Oh, from my earlier post. *fly
Happy birthday VPB :)
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”