Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 am

Post by sottyrulez »

We never said you claimed Triple D is stalling VP, that's our opinion. We just agree with your assessment RE: claiming because he can't be killed over night. At the very least he should name claim here, why hasn't he? The longer he goes without doing at least that, the scummier he looks. I don't know how you can defend Triple D here even if the Vezo investigation isn't as clean as I first thought. First townie reaction would be to claim in this situation and vote Vezo, neither happened.

As for unvoting, are you kidding? Triple D is squirming around like crazy here. We aren't unvoting him
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Empking »

Sottyrulez: Are you a hydra.

I don't buy DDD being so "calm" if he wasn't the informed minority.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:51 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Yeah, hydra of Sotty7 + Zachrulez
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, I'm just going to stop posting until everyone reads KK's post, does their research and finally reaches the only logical conclusion here.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:55 am

Post by bristep123 »

I don't have any solid reads, finding it hard to follow a game of this size (first big game played). Interesting that Bischoff flipped as a general manager rather than a jobber, was he a power role?

Snake, you are fluff posting about who the scum characters might be, and telling us who we should be hearing from. You also didn't commit to a wagon last phase, unvoting off of Brosius but never voting later on, even with the phase closing in. I haven't seen much in the way of actual opinion from you, other than speculation around the game mechanics. Who do you have reads on? Is Internet Stranger still as scummy in light of the Vezo/DDD incident? Do you have any more readings from him other than the hammer of Trendall/blame on Chesskid?

I don't buy that Vezo searched for wrestlers from Minneapolis, and was only able to find Shaun Davairi. I think Vezo may well have made an error (from the looks of things, he got the town of birth but not a name, and wrongly assumed it to be Davairi). People are pushing this as a bigger issue than I see it as, which is worrying.

To those voting for DDD right now, do you believe fully that this is a case of DDD being scum and Vezo town? Do you see any credence in Vezo making an incorrect assumption and DDD simply reacting to it, both as town?

Edit post preview - KK said it a lot better than I did.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:56 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

@VP: Why full claim and not just name/flavor claim? (Roleblockers, bussers, redirectors, etc..)
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:59 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Double K is dropped face first into the canvas with a drop toe hold...
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

...then is locked in to a painful Camel Clutch!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

I need to hear more from Vezo and DDD. You are both pretty much outed at this point, so I want to hear a full claim from both. This aint some rolefishing scam, its too late for that. Just come out with it so we can make a decision and move on.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:24 am

Post by bristep123 »

@IS How is DDD pretty much outed? All that's known is his character's town of birth. Where do you derive that he needs to make a full claim from there?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

If it wasn't obvious already IS I'm not going to claim.

Zach/Sotty, panic, instant claims, and instantly voting your accuser are for the weak and stupid who only play the game in the most simplistic of manners. The fact that you'd expect me to act like a chicken with my head cut off is actually a bit insulting.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:37 am

I need to make it more clear. DDD's claim fully depends on what Vezo says first.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:41 am

Post by jediknight »

Bischoff had a run in WCW where he was a "good" guy. Right before the NWO. I don't remember much of his brief return to the WWE after the buyout...but i remember seeing somewhere that this was based more on old school wrestling. So meh...

One kill seems odd to me for such a large game is my first thought. I think that point has been lost with the Vezo spazzout.

I get that Vezo got hometown and made an error. This bothers me that he would out himself as an investigative role so quickly on day two of a huge game such as this. That suggests either overeager cop or erstwhile opportunistic scum. My feel is the former. The thing throwing me off is that he went directly to a fully heel wrestler such as Davari. There are much more likely choices that are tweeners. Two big ones (and more likely choices haven't been listed yet.) Why assume Davari...which has already been asked several times. But I wanna know too.
And I'm spent...
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

ITT Internet Stranger backpedals.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:49 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

Yes Bristep I do still find IS scummy, his 'see see he's scum on DDD with little validation or any discussion about why Vezo might have said what he said or for at the fact that he would just take him at his word (hewasnt the only one) and piled on a vote, seems like opportunist scum vote to me.

Other than that I don't have a QT to kake notes in or talk to others about what to say or do and I tend to surmise in thread which gets me called out as fluff posting. If you've seen any of my modded games on the UKFF you would know that Flavour particularly floats my boat and there's a general pyshcology behind flavour set ups and in a game like this I don't believe that it's all down to chance which character got which role. Therefore I like to discuss flavour or at least post in thread.

Other than that Jason pursuit of me as an easy pickup from day 1, has me watChing what ge does next. Baby Spice is filling me with Town confidence yet either but then we need to hear more from her...
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:03 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

[web]http://www.imdb.com/search/name?birth_p ... ota,%20USA[/web]

This is the link. I used Ctrl+f and searched for Wrestler and this guy was the only one to come out of there.
And I have an information cop. If it wasn't obvious. I can find out either Weight, height or hometown of a wrestler.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I weigh 500 lb
TROLOLOOL
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Im calling crap on Vezo post 1215. I did the same and Jesse came up right away.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:17 am

You know what, screw you all. At this point all im seeing is people trying to paint shit on each other. From VP's "everyone is a VI" bullshit to now Snake giving me shit because I chose to put pressure on DDD based on a god damn cop investigation.

I heard from Vezo now. I see what the deal is now and DDD is off the hook. Vezo apparently doesnt know much about wrestling history and completely fucked up. Minneapolis was a huge wrestling mecca n the 70's which produced several big names into the 80's. So DDD could be any number of people.

Had you gotten Podunk Minnesota, that might have worked out better.

Either way, hey snake OMGUS!
Unvote: DDD
Vote: Snake
Show

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:19 am

Post by jediknight »

For what its worth...I went to the link as well. Jesse Ventura came up first. Daivari was 229. And at least one wrestler other than Ventura popped up before him.
And I'm spent...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

before Daivari I have

Jesse Ventura
Barry Darsow
Jeremy Borash

with Davari at 229 just like Jedi said...take out Jeremy Borash as he is an announcer not wrestler that leaves only one wrestler that pops up before Davari who is actually on PAGE FIVE of search.. this confirms exactly what Jedi has said as we both get identical results.

So Vezo is lying here I think.

unvote
headbut:Vezo
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:30 am

Post by jediknight »

But for the sake of argument...and since its all out there. If you are who you say you are Vezo...what was it about DDD that made you check him out?
And I'm spent...
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 am

Post by sottyrulez »

ITT: Vezok doesn't know how to claim a result. With the information you had, you should have asked for a full name claim with the pertenent info, (Name, Height, Weight, Hometown.) and used that to check against the information you claimed to have gained.

I have no idea how Vezok leaps from Minneapolis to Davari, but I don't think he's scum because it would be an insanely stupid scum gambit to pull this early.

I still want DDD to name claim. I don't like the reaction to Vezok, and not name claiming now allows the pool of potential Minneapolis wrestlers to be narrowed down through night phases to make fake claiming more potent and less likely to backfire as the game goes on.

As far as full claim, that is unnecessary, we don't need to know anything else about DDD beyond his name claim. (I'm looking at you VP.)

If we get a name claim, I'm willing to pursue elsewhere for now.

Pre-edit: Really Jason?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:43 am

That is an extremely stupid vote from Jason. Hey Snake, you want to go angsty on him too? Still going to OMGUS Snake though. I dont know what Jason is trying to pull. Are you saying that Vezo is a scum role cop that outed himself in Day 2?

Unvote: DDD
Karate Chop: Snake
Show

jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:58 am

Post by jediknight »

I really aughta think it all through before I post so I don't have to wait. lol

I'm inclined to believe Vezo even though I don't know how you got to Daivari on page five. You did come up with (and it was confirmed) DDD's hometown. So unless you're scum buddies (a scum cop wouldn't jump out day one I don't think), you couldn't have gotten that by any other means I can think of. That makes you lean town in my book. The only reason I'm saying lean town is if there's more than one mafia group you might have moved to out the other mafia group to take the potential heat off your group as a scum cop. I don't think that's likely but I had to say it out loud...

I want to know Vezo's reasons for picking DDD to investigate. And I'd like a name claim. Not a full claim. I'm pretty sure the "flavor" is important in the roles/names.
And I'm spent...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”