Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Hum.

Well lynching us would be a poor choice.

Why are we up for roping? And why is Kise/PP up for roping? (wat's a PP, brb)
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Antihero »

Damn, I take a break from this game to come back to a steaming pile of bulls@#$.

I'll catch up soon.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Day 1 Lynch wrote:
q21
- 13 (
Snake
silavor
, antihero, Nero Cain,
vezokpiraka
, Dramonic,
Haylen
, Mariyta, Tragedy, Reck, GreyICE,
Baby Spice
Kcdaspot
)
GreyICE - 4 (Purple Orange, Espeonage, EmpTyger,
Umbrage
)
Kcdaspot
- 3 (Thingyman, DarlaBlueEyes, Llamarble)
Espeonage - 2 (werewolf555,
q21
)
Umbrage
- 1 (PrayPiotr)

Not Voting - 1 (Kise)
Wow look at all them commie reds. I wonder if there's more.

I had to go back and do this again cuz I forgot a vote for one was basically a vote for the other, soooo
Antihero - He was on q21/Umbrage most of the day it seems.
Nero Cain - OMGUS crap vote on Umbrage. Voted because Q21 "makes his head hurt." Lurky lurky scummy turkey.
Dramonic - Hard to tell here. I think this was okay. Agreed with the AtE bit.
Mariyta/Tragedy are town, yay for role PMs
xReckx - I dunno what to think of the AIM business. Reaction would prolly be geniune regardless of alignment. Says Umbrage is town then votes q21 a few votes later?
GreyICE - No problem with what he was doing.

So I'm seeing the Nero/Reck pair as possible scum on the wagon. More on Nero's side that Reck's, but.

Apparently my vote's on Espeonage. What's the story with him.
Kappa
Just Monika
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Tragedy wrote:If PO/Esp flips town, down with Kise.
Textbook lynch chaining :(

Welp...
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by Kise »

You love me too much to do that, Trag. :doc:
Papa Zito wrote:So what are we doing?
Voting Espeonage or PurpleOrange. But, a vote for Espeonage would speed things up.

@PO: I see no point in continuing the back and forth with you. I'm sorry, but that's the reality of my mindset. In my opinion, you have no reason to be so self-preserving when werewolves cannot endgame until day 9 as it is; based off you saying, "Wait to vote Esp & myself if there's two mislynches." There's no reliable reason you should be around, I think to myself. I asked you the other day who we should lynch and you told meeeeeee...
Purple Orange wrote:
Kise wrote:Purp, why should I not vote Esp and/or who would my vote (or everyone's) be focused on?
You're looking for reasons NOT to vote us now??

Right now, I'm honestly stumped. Silavor/Haylen NOT flipping scum confuses the hell out of me.
(kcdaspice flipping scum wasn't this much of a shock, because they fit the overall profile of how I thought most scum were acting; it was the concrete naggling fact of kcda/BS interaction that held me back when it came to them. So if anything, their scumflip made me MORE confident my read on silavor/Haylen was right).

I
think vezok/Mist are a decent pick?
(But as mafia-mafia, not werewolf-mafia). There's the defense of kcdaspice on Day 1, coupled with voting for them 5th on Day 2 (shows up as 3rd vote on the final votecount, but when he cast it, it was the 5th), which happened after kcda made his awful post that started the flood of EVERYONE voting for them. Including Baby Spice (8th vote). Activity level also matches the kcda trainwreck decently well.

But...but.
Am crazily hesitant
to keep plunging away under the momentum of my assumptions there, as I was damn wrong on silavor/Haylen. And I don't like that I've only ended up with one pair as serious suspects today. I'll get back to you with a better answer after I get a chance to fully reread the thread. :/
The bolded parts are pretty much why I don't view you as reliable enough to pardon for Esp's scumminess. I thought it was telling that you
asked
whether vez & Mist were a decent pick. If you REALLY, BADLY enough want me to respond to your recent posts this week, it's going to be a thick QbQ wall. I'm not inspired when it appears that you've desperately been digging up things for us to talk about, which makes me automatically view you as clawing.

Also, didn't you say I win?:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2843977

Yeah. You did. :) Gracefully bow down to the champ :!:
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Kise »

MOD: PrayPiotr has not posted since February 21st. He last posted in the quicktopic March 1st, saying he would get around to the thread the next day. He hasn't. He also said he was considering replacing out.

Yet…
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I absolutely goddamn owe it to PZ to let him read the thread.

If nothing else because we're 1-1 on mislynches, and I'd rather him not have the score tilt back to me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

I'm already on Espeonage, apparently.

I see some links there with Reck.

pedit
GreyICE wrote:If nothing else because we're 1-1 on mislynches, and I'd rather him not have the score tilt back to me.
lulz

I dunno how much of this I really wanna read because it looks like some seriously stupid shenanigans took place in here at one point.

If there's highlights of something I'm all ears tho.
Kappa
Just Monika
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by SensFan »

SensFan wrote:Pending Replacements:
Mariyta
werewolf555
PrayPiotr

*Note that PP did pick up his prod, but seeing as I have two other slots to replace in front of him anyways, he's tentatively on this list, until he posts*
KISE: Please read the damn thread for stuff like the quoted post.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Um, seriously stupid kicked in around day 2 when activity levels hit rock bottom. We finished off the kcdaspot garbage. Haylen and Silavor both claimed to be in a quicktopic with Baby Spice at random times, and Charlie was running 100% "catch up soon" content so they kinda ran their own lynch wagon. I whipped out one of the rare VezokPiraka scumtells and we got him lynched on day 4, which got rid of the last of the mafia.

Werewolves are proving more elusive, but... well, today is starting to revolve around three couples, which has been the cue for everyone besides those couples and me and reck to go missing. GJ for proving y'all are town by showing up to take firm stances and shit, guys.

We're also in a damn nice situation. We've got three mislynches to LyLo, which is where a 13 player mini normal starts out, and we can't lose the people with the best scumhunting skills because there's no night kill.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Kise »

SensFan wrote:Maryita and werewolf555 have requested replacement. They will be replaced as soon as possible,
in that order
SensFan wrote:Xalxe replaces in.
By request
, he will be replacing werewolf555.
SensFan wrote:Papa Zito replaces Mariyta, effective immediately.
Xalxe, why did you request werewolf's slot > Mari's? (hope I got the assumption right)

Yet…
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

^ Relevant question.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Also, I'm gonna be really V/LA for the next few days (as will Kise, and dramonic) because we're all hanging out together from Friday till Monday and we don't want to cause any potential problems with us "cheating" (as this accusation has been thrown at us before).
green shirt thursdays
Ashblade
Ashblade
Goon
Ashblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Post by Ashblade »

Espeonage wrote:I'm talking that using that post after they flip scum. Geddit?
Someone's drinking some good wine, and they didn't even flip.
Llamarble wrote:
UNVOTE; VOTE KISE

I reread Kise, then read PO's 1487. 1487 is good. Kise hasn't given out townreads and has stayed in a small space. Kise's posting doesn't look like that of a player who is trying to figure the game out or truly cares who gets lynched. The exception to that is the Reck episode, and I doubt Kisescum is any less likely than Kisetown to go after someone he thinks he has caught lying.
Hey, my partner had the same thought I was when I was thinking about the game this morning.
Kise wrote:Getting townreads from me is irrelevent when I've explicably called po-esp, grey, and ashblade as the likely scum in that order. So then... guess whos left to fill those town spots? I am very comfortable with leaving the game in a reck-nero-dram-?-trag-? finale if it ever came to that. Just fucking lynch esp and if theyre town then lynch me without a fight. Seriously. Not once did i imply i wanted to survive to endgame, as i know im not everyone's top town read. I already felt like i would be a quick-lynchee for my OWN proposal. If you thought i care about living til endgame, i dont. What i dont want is for PO to claw her pair out of a lynch when its been obvious to me at least that theyre not worth keeping around. "Walking" contradictions. PO's old case was shut down, but shes found new things to call me scummy for? lololol. She cant decide whether i have a chance of being town or obvscum? lolololol.
You didn't even put us on the table until I said I was uncomfortable with you. Seriously though this is almost obvious that one of your groups are scum, and your reactions are making it look like it's you.
Papa Zito wrote:Oh hai.

So what are we doing?
I swear Ice, you and me are following each other now. But we're playing needle in the haystack.
GreyICE wrote:Um, seriously stupid kicked in around day 2 when activity levels hit rock bottom. We finished off the kcdaspot garbage. Haylen and Silavor both claimed to be in a quicktopic with Baby Spice at random times, and Charlie was running 100% "catch up soon" content so they kinda ran their own lynch wagon. I whipped out one of the rare VezokPiraka scumtells and we got him lynched on day 4, which got rid of the last of the mafia.

Werewolves are proving more elusive, but... well, today is starting to revolve around three couples, which has been the cue for everyone besides those couples and me and reck to go missing. GJ for proving y'all are town by showing up to take firm stances and shit, guys.

We're also in a damn nice situation. We've got three mislynches to LyLo, which is where a 13 player mini normal starts out, and we can't lose the people with the best scumhunting skills because there's no night kill.
Shit hit the fan on another site and my enthusiasm to play this game died. I should be back to once a day now however.

But really, Kise's posts are hell away from townie and I don't know why anyone can read it as such. I've been mulling this over all day and all he's doing is putting people as scum as EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH HIM.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kise
I'm back... sorta. Not joining anything else until I know if I have enough time to keep playing. V/LA for most weekends. Apologies for my flake.

WHY ASHBLADE YOU FUCKERS? HE WAS THE LAST ORIGINAL TOWNIE THE LAST YOU KILLED A LEGEND - GreyIce
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by Kise »

Holy fucking shit. No, no, nonono. It's the other way around, Ash. You only now started to throw my name out there on March 9th. I said this on March 2nd:
Kise wrote:
Tragedy wrote:I still find ESPEONAGE more SUSPICIOUS, you know. ._.
You know when you use caps, you get me all excited. :D I don't 100% see what you find is suspicious about Ashblade's one post. He isn't really being progressive with his commentary since joining the game, but as far as the quote you were referring to, I'm as lost as anyone else. You've got my attention at the end of the day.
Followed up on March 7th with this:
Kise wrote:
Purple Orange wrote:Espy and myself will need to die for the town to have a shot at winning.
Exactly, town needs to lynch the wolves.
Purple Orange wrote:You honestly still think we should fast-pace quicklynch people? (I also read an implied "with no regard for what they actually flip...we just need to get this list of people out of the way before we can move on," due to the "order doesn't matter" part).
It worked with vezok. We found him scummy and cot damn did it work. I don't care if I'm threatened to be lynched at some point. I helped lynched the mafia pairs, but they weren't original cases of mine, I admit. My original cases fall in line with your pair, Reck/Nero, and Emp. Right now I'd hold it at just your pair, possibly Emp, and least likely but possibly
Ashblade for something I went over yesterday that I've noticed in his posting.
You and Llama only recently decided to switch your stances towards me after I threw suspicion your way. Also from March 9th:
Kise wrote:Llama and ash are probs. Iso'ing Ash shows me he tends to comment on irrelevent things.
FOH..
Ashblade wrote:But really, Kise's posts are hell away from townie and I don't know why anyone can read it as such. I've been mulling this over all day and
all he's doing is putting people as scum as EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH HIM.
Another ugly-as-all-hell misrep. So let's see here: Trag' wants us to see something wrong with one of your posts and I make note of how you comment on the most irrelevant of things - you've been little more than a glorified fluffer. I keep in mind your lack of content and notice you keep the trend up, not providing ANY ounce of content to the game. Suddenly, Llama feels the need to get me out today, and you
magically
also have the same thoughts after waking up this morning. Right. Because I bet you had dreams about this game, pondering oh so deeply about how Kise is so gosh darn scummy.

You pulled a 180 out of your ass, going from this on March 8th:
Ashblade wrote:VOTE: Espeonage

His play and hunting has the luxury of being there without being there to me. Yeah he thinks Tragedy and Mariyta are scum, but that's about all I can really make out of it besides some words on Kise (I don't think he's shared why Kise is scum either).
Personally I also think PO is stretching Kise's points to anti-sugar coat this wagon as much as possible
(instead of making good reasons why she shouldn't be lynched, she's more suggesting why she shouldn't be lynched quickly.)
To NOW thinking that Purp is making good points against me... GTFO. FLIPPED YOUR STANCE IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS, REALLY? IS SHE SUGAR COATING MA SHIT OR AM I THE ONE NOT LOOKING SO GOOD?

Yet…
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by Espeonage »

That last question. Rather simple answer. You're not looking so good. Have you been reading the thread?
Don't @ me.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:24 am

Post by Kise »

AREY OU READING ASH ATA LL, YOU SELF-PRESERVING #$% 432%$#? YOU THINK YOU"RE MISTER WONDERFUL ALL A SUDDEN? PURP WOULDNT BE BOTHERING ME IF I WASNT VOTING YOU DIE-HARD .

TRuth be told Esp, I'm not sure if Llama and Ash would bus you like this. Ash's misrep/self-preservation/whatever the hell that was has invoked the fury. I don't expect Ash to get around to responding back for another 3-4 days.

Yet…
Purple Orange
Purple Orange
Goon
Purple Orange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:07 am

Post by Purple Orange »

KISE.

Do you SEE how both Ashblade and llama switched votes? Do you SEE the counterwagons? Do you SEE Reck's posts that are ALREADY analyzing wagon behavior?! HELL. DO YOU SEE YOUR OWN POST NOTING ASHBLADE AND LLAMA'S VOTES AND TALKING ABOUT BUSSING???

THIS THIS THIS IS WHY I'M FIGHTING SO DAMN HARD AGAINST MY LYNCH TODAY
. And why I've been so ticked off at town who DON'T fight. And why I hope any other town up for mislynch in the next day or two will FIGHT THEIR ASSES OFF.

There's like an exponential/multiplicative/whatever increase in the information that can now be gleaned from Espy/my death, and/or Mari's death, and/or your death, and/or PRACTICALLY ANY OTHER PLAYER'S DEATH. Frikkin' more than whatever could have been gleaned if I'd just given up and rolled over and let the votes pile up to a single-wagon very-fast-hammer today.

So seriously. Cut the self-preservation crap.
Duh
I think people would be better off taking two shots that have a chance to hit actual mafia, before they have to resort to mislynching us. Do I think they will? Uh...not really. But, hell. Even IF you're right that I've been utterly useless this thread due to too-tentative reads or whatnot, and that people should get us out of the way if only for that reason (at least I think that's what you just said...), I am NOT going to be useless in my death.

So there's MY martyrdom spiel for this thread. :roll:
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Espeonage »

This game would be SOOOOOO much more fun in real life.

That said. In light of recent things. I don't want to lynch Trag/Zito.

Unvote, Vote: Kise
Don't @ me.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

So, I did Votals myself, but there's nothing big about it in this game. Just made Grey look a little ugly, but just a little.

I still really want to get rid of Espeonage. These two are most probable scum.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Papa Zito »

@Grey, thanks for the highlights. The no NK part is a really interesting dynamic. Do we have PRs in this?

P.S. Don't you get tired of being town all the time?
Ashblade wrote:I swear Ice, you and me are following each other now. But we're playing needle in the haystack.
Isn't it weird? Hiraki's here too. I had no idea who was in the game when I requested to replace in, I just saw a large normal needed two people and thought "well hell
that's
probably not gonna happen."

Anyway.

Can you bulletpoint what's wrong with Kise then?
Espeonage wrote:This game would be SOOOOOO much more fun in real life.
That might be true. Anyone know if Tragedy is cute?
Espeonage wrote:That said. In light of recent things. I don't want to lynch Trag/Zito.
What things.

Cuz see you were on the Tragedy wagon which is counter to yours and now there's a Kise wagon that's counter to yours and oh look wagonhop.
Kappa
Just Monika
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:01 am

Post by GreyICE »

Papa Zito wrote:@Grey, thanks for the highlights. The no NK part is a really interesting dynamic. Do we have PRs in this?

P.S. Don't you get tired of being town all the time?
Check out the epic fail that was Brotherhood of the Wolf, where I spontaneously selfdestructed on day 2 and the only reason I didn't get lynched then was I hammered my scumbuddy (who was a useless twit, to be fair). About the only useful thing I did was get UK mislynched posthumously. Yeah, town is much better for me ;)

That game did slam me firmly into your category on meta though. Every single meta case that game was made against a townie, and my useless scumbuddy was riding on a "meta of lurking" (his words, not mine) and townies were actually starting to believe he was town because of it, despite the fact he was so scummy players in nearby threads voted for him.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Llamarble »

I need to reread Grey & Reck; I haven't in forever because their ISOs are so long, but they've been sitting on general townreads for awhile and I want to make sure those are justified.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Papa Zito »

How do we have 16 people alive and this postrate?

This should not be.

Most of you are townies, get posting dammit.
Kappa
Just Monika

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”