Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:14 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

There's atleast one thing we all should agree with. If Stewie isn't scum Raj must have created the setup precisly to fool us into lynching Stewie. If he had someone kill by the word of god, and not letting it be inHim.

Considering there was 4 scum with a total possiblity of 3 kills each night, that sounds incredibly unbalanced. 4 scum with a total possiblity of 3 kills each night, is almost unbalanced by itself, and since LB's role doesn't make a SK victory impossible that doesn't equal things out at all. Scum could just refrain from attacking LB, like they must have done, if they weren't stupid.

Stewie just has to be scum.

-----

@LyingBrian

A no lynch is meaningless now, unless we run out of time today. Right now the fact is that either:

1. Elvis dies = we lynch Stewie.

2. Stewie dies = we lynch Elvis.

3. I die by the word of god. No information is gained and you would be alone to figure out who the remaining scum is.

Unless you think there's a possibility that I'm scum ofcourse, then it could help, but if you do, I can't understand why the remaining scum would kill anyone at all.

------------

I'm really convinced that Stewie must be our remaining scum though. If there's any questions you would like answered before you make up your mind, I'll be happy to answer as good as I can.

-----

As to the "Why did Stewie pick somebody who died to say he protected Night one?" question.

There are many possible answers to that, the most likely IMHO is:

He figured out there had to be a real doc out there. Most likely he even knew since he most likely targeted Darquiel night two. Iammars was killed by Chaos and RotN/logicticus, so either the remaining scum decided not to kill (highly unlikely) or he targeted Darquiel who I was defending.

He then figured out that if he claimed regular doc he would most likely get lynched day three, or even if he managed to get me lynched, he would get lynched the remaining day.

He also took a lot of time before he claimed, letting him think theese things through.

Claiming a weird doc-like role, which he has no idea how works however could make people think exactly like you're thinking now.

This doesn't have to be the case but IMHO it's a plausible posibility.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:40 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Don Gaetano wrote:@LyingBrian

A no lynch is meaningless now, unless we run out of time today. Right now the fact is that either:

1. Elvis dies = we lynch Stewie.

2. Stewie dies = we lynch Elvis.

3. I die by the word of god. No information is gained and you would be alone to figure out who the remaining scum is.

Unless you think there's a possibility that I'm scum ofcourse, then it could help, but if you do, I can't understand why the remaining scum would kill anyone at all.
How come if Stewie dies I have to be scum? Why can't it be LB, or you, for that matter? I don't think either of you are scum, but why would it be impossible that anyone other than me would kill Stewie?

Also, I take it that nobody else has ever seen a game with a "framer" role, as none of you said you have. Doesn't that sort of prove Stewie is BSing us? I am not even convinced that a "framer" role even exists.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:53 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

LB is confirmed innocent now, and I consider myself confirmed innocent aswell since I'm the only doc that actually protect people, besides the fact that I ofcourse KNOW I'm innocent.

That last post, suddenly makes me slightly less sure that Stewie has to be scum, Elvis. The wording of the entire post is scummy.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:56 pm

Post by Stewie »

Don Gaetano wrote:There's atleast one thing we all should agree with. If Stewie isn't scum Raj must have created the setup precisly to fool us into lynching Stewie. If he had someone kill by the word of god, and not letting it be inHim.

Considering there was 4 scum with a total possiblity of 3 kills each night, that sounds incredibly unbalanced. 4 scum with a total possiblity of 3 kills each night, is almost unbalanced by itself, and since LB's role doesn't make a SK victory impossible that doesn't equal things out at all. Scum could just refrain from attacking LB, like they must have done, if they weren't stupid.
-----

He also took a lot of time before he claimed, letting him think theese things through.
I had prepared a long ass post, and lost it, so I'll just summarize it. Firstly, I don't think raj made a role to screw me over, but a role that could screw
anyone
over by killing in a way that incriminates someone else, in this case me. And perhaps there isn't a framer, but the scum get to choose how to kill and figured inhim would be in the game, so they chose to kill by the word of God. However, I think the framer role is more possible, so I will answer the second paragraph under the assumption that there is a mafia framer: don't you think that two doctors would effectively balance the game? You might argue that I am not fully functional, but there are many ways to explain why my protection didn't work night one.

As for taking too long to claim, the reason I stalled is because of my role. I did not want to claim because I knew this would happen. I figured that the town had much better chances of winning the game if I didn't claim at all. However, after being pressured, I decided that stalling wouldn't make it any better, so I claimed. LB took a lot more time to answer a simple question than I did, and it is apparent that he is not scum.
elvis_knits wrote: How come if Stewie dies I have to be scum? Why can't it be LB, or you, for that matter? I don't think either of you are scum, but why would it be impossible that anyone other than me would kill Stewie?

Also, I take it that nobody else has ever seen a game with a "framer" role, as none of you said you have. Doesn't that sort of prove Stewie is BSing us? I am not even convinced that a "framer" role even exists.
From Don's point of view, it's the only possible scenario. He knows he isn't scum, and he knows that LB isn't scum. Also, I from what I can gather you are #2 in LB's suspicion list, after me. So if I died, you'd get lynched the next day.

As for the lyncher role, there are many games in which one was used. The link to the player denying my claim that there was a lyncher is here. If you check the game, you'll see that the player was in fact a mafia framer. He did not frame me personally, but it is a long story... the cop was paranoid, and he framed other people, making them look innocent, and their deaths confirmed it. Also, here the same player makes a "well, too bad, go town" statement when he was already lynched. Useless now, but I saw it so I just wanted to throw it out there.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:15 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

you know the more i think about it, the more i think that maybe being inHimshallibe works opposite of how we're thinking... maybe Stewie is a doctor, but can not protect AGAINST the word of God... w/ 2 doctors & an unnightkillable townie, that would balance out the 3 killing groups...

BTW, i still say we should not lynch today & neither Don Gaetano & Stewie should "protect" anybody tonight, and see who the SK decides to kill...
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:22 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

The remaining killer is a sk, so there can't be a mafia framer.

And the mafia framer in the game you pointed to, just reversed the investigation of cops. A completely different ability.
you know the more i think about it, the more i think that maybe being inHimshallibe works opposite of how we're thinking... maybe Stewie is a doctor, but can not protect AGAINST the word of God... w/ 2 doctors & an unnightkillable townie, that would balance out the 3 killing groups...
Fritzler wasn't killed by the word of god. And who would protect Fritzler the first night anyway...?

@LyingBrian

Do you think I might be scum, and is that something that makes you unsure about who to vote for? If the answer is no, then a no lynch would be meaningless.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:37 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Don Gaetano wrote:And who would protect Fritzler the first night anyway...?
You bitch.
Surfs up dude.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:44 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

Fritzler wrote:
You bitch.
:lol:
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:01 pm

Post by Stewie »

Don Gaetano wrote:The remaining killer is a sk, so there can't be a mafia framer.

And the mafia framer in the game you pointed to, just reversed the investigation of cops. A completely different ability.
1. Sk framer... same diff
2. What makes you so sure that the remaining killer is a sk... after all, Chaos was a sk.
3. The point I made by linking to that game was that the last time I made a hypotesis and someone said it was not true, it was, and that person was scum. Also, the mafia framer role exists. It is not much of a strech to say that raj would tweak the role a little... it would still have the same purpose (make the target suspicious) but it would accomplish it by different means.

Given that LB is not scum, I don't think Don is scum, and I am fairly sure that elvis is scum (97%, the other three are 2.5% for Don, and 0.5% in case LB is being mean and just toying with us) I will
vote: elvis

Fritzler wrote:
You
female dog
And of course:
Don Gaetano wrote:
Fritzler wrote:
You
evil woman
:lol:
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:37 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

ITS ELVIS, STEWIE, NO LYNCH, I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND!!!

Stewie - 1 (elvis_knits)

elvis_knits - 1 (Stewie)

No Lynch - 1 (LyingBrian)

Not voting - 1 (Don Gaetano)

3 to lynch.

Clock shows: 11:02AM

intresting fact, you had someone lynched this time yesterday
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:34 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Stewie wrote:Given that LB is not scum, I don't think Don is scum, and I am fairly sure that elvis is scum (97%, the other three are 2.5% for Don, and 0.5% in case LB is being mean and just toying with us)
Where do you get these percentages?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:47 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@elvis_knits

what is MoS' real name?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:49 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Not sure. ( I don't know these people in real life. I just talk to raj on aim).
Talk nerdy to me.

LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:55 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@elvis_knits

but MoS is a friend of Alex's, right?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

yes
Talk nerdy to me.

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:56 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

elvis_knits wrote:Not sure. ( I don't know these people in real life. I just talk to raj on aim).
and were engaged.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Oh yeah. We're getting married at MeMe Meet.
Talk nerdy to me.

LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:08 am

Post by LyingBrian »

@elvis_knits

good enough of a friend to include in this game?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:17 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Yeah, I would think so. I see where you're going with this. Where is MOS?
Talk nerdy to me.

LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:23 am

Post by LyingBrian »

my guess it would be Chaos, aka Steven... which makes this an interesting quote...
elvis_knits wrote:RotN - only because his role is Roland. We already know that inHim is most likely a scum role (from the death by bible stuff last night). I'm thinking that the foursome of friends from raj's hometown that are also scummers (MOS, raj, Roland, inHim) could be our scum. But maybe that's too breakable. I'll just put it as a possibility.
Iammars wrote:I can say that at least one of the four is not scum.
which would mean that Stewie is cleared... hmm, what do you think...
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:24 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Here are the alive people's claimed names:

elvis=Jaide
LB=Erika
Don=Jed Psycho-Man Estes, AKA the Sexy Movie Man
Stewie=inHim/Aaron

So, where is MOS, I don't know. Maybe his real name is Steven and he was Chaos, and is already dead.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

LyingBrian wrote:my guess it would be Chaos, aka Steven... which makes this an interesting quote...
elvis_knits wrote:RotN - only because his role is Roland. We already know that inHim is most likely a scum role (from the death by bible stuff last night). I'm thinking that the foursome of friends from raj's hometown that are also scummers (MOS, raj, Roland, inHim) could be our scum. But maybe that's too breakable. I'll just put it as a possibility.
Iammars wrote:I can say that at least one of the four is not scum.
which would mean that Stewie is cleared... hmm, what do you think...
If Iammars knew what he was talking about, yes. But how did Iammars know that one of them was not scum? I don't think his role was able to investigate, was it?
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:27 am

Post by LyingBrian »

simulpost, please repost, elvis_knits...
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:29 am

Post by LyingBrian »

does the name JHAWK mean anything to you, elvis_knits?..
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:30 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Wait, JHawk, is MOS's aim screenname, right?
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”