Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Ythill »

Magna wrote:These are the only posts you have at all that even suggest you think OGML might be scum.
In #246, I wrote:If you're asking why he's scummy, the only dirt I have ATM is the way he fluffed your reasoning on SGR and then repeated it as his own. I have him listed as null.
In #325, I wrote:Wagon dynamics:
Half of the players have voted SGR at one point or another. His wagon swelled and held strong across two counters and then dissolved when "dangerously-influential" me called for an OGML wagon. IF SGR is town, scum were parking and jumped off after it started to fall apart.

SGRaaize (4) - A Gaggle of Geese,
OhGodMyLife
Ghostlin
, Ythill
SGRaaize (6) - A Gaggle of Geese,
OhGodMyLife
Ghostlin
Apokalyptika
, Llamafluff, animorpherv1
SGRaaize (6) -
OhGodMyLife
Ghostlin
Apokalyptika
, animorpherv1,
Tasky
, Locke Lamora
SGRaaize (4) -
OhGodMyLife
Ghostlin
, animorpherv, Locke Lamora
SGRaaize (2) - animorpherv1, Locke Lamora

Townie brownies for Apok and Magna (which is ironic). Scumpoints for OGML and Ghost.
In #363, I wrote:An interesting point that I missed. I don't think tunnel-vision is a scumtell without qualification, but OGML's reactions there were pretty dirty. Scumpoint for OGML, townie brownie for Wrath.
#364, I wrote:Scum (in order): Ghost, ani, OGML, Apok
Lern 2 reed.

Even if your idiotic point was valid, it is nothing but a strawman. You didn't call me hypocritical for citing your lack of reasoning. You tried to act like I came in late suspecting the popular lynch candidates (like you did) when, in fact, I have been at least partially responsible for making them popular. That is fact.

Are you upset because I caught your buddy Nexus, or because I caught you?
Saint wrote:I am suspicious of Ythill now. His vote has been way too spread out, and he doesn't even see a problem with that. He is also directly attacking my credibility, which is hurtful to the town.
You
are directly attacking your credibility. I tried to warn you. Good luck.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

"So yeah, it is a sign from the angels." ~CooLDoG
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:45 am

Post by AGar »

farside22 wrote:
Agar wrote:I read a higher level of commitment to the wagon from him as it gained steam, which happened after I gave my (Fate's, in all truthfulness) theory on large game wagonning and consolidation, and he said the theory was essentially bunk.
So your theory so far is that your statment is that he has a higher level of commitment on the wagon......
Huh?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Ythill is town.

I'm pretty sure.

Saint and MoI come out bad from this.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:50 am

Post by Ythill »

Saint's town. He's just being dumb.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:57 am

Post by Ythill »

So hey guys, it's mardi gras and I am pleasantly drunk. I would like a drunkwagon on Nexus.

Am I going to need to give you beads?
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:59 am

Post by Jahudo »

”In New Orleans the women came to her, and the men also, to buy cures and love charms and little fetishes, black folks, yes, of course, but white folks too. The Lavere family turned a blind eye to it. Perhaps they enjoyed the prestige of having a slave who was feared and respected. They would not, however sell her her freedom.”

Lynch Vote Count

OhGodMyLife (6) – AGar, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild, SGRaaize, Seacore, Ghostlin
AGar (3) – Apokalyptika, vezokpiraka, OhGodMyLife
Ghostlin (2) - werewolf555, Llamafluff
Nexus (2) – Locke Lamora, Ythill
A Gaggle of Geese (1) – farside22
SGRaaize (1) - animorpherv1
Farside22 (1) - A Gaggle of Geese
Ythill (1) - Saint

Not Voting (1):
Nexus

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch.

--------------

Backstage Vote Count:
Top Four Players Go Backstage

Farside22 (11) – animorpherv1, farside22, Seacore, SGRaaize, AGar,
Ythill, Apokalyptika, Locke Lamora, Saint, werewolf555, MagnaofIllusion
Ythill (10) – Llamafluff, Seacore, animorpherv1, Agar, farside22, SGRaaize, Vezokpiraka, Apokalyptika, werewolf555, Nexus
A Gaggle of Geese (9) – Vezokpiraka, WrathChild, Ghostlin, Apokalyptika, AGar, Llamafluff, Locke Lamora, OhGodMyLife, Nexus
Seacore (8) – Ythill, Seacore, Vezokpiraka, A Gaggle of Geese, SGRaaize, WrathChild, werewolf555, Nexus
---
Llamafluff (5) – Ythill, Llamafluff, OhGodMyLife, animorpherv1, Locke Lamora
AGar (3) – WrathChild, Saint, MagnaofIllusion
Ghostlin (2) – A Gaggle of Geese, Ghostlin
MagnaofIllusion (2) – MagnaofIllusion, Saint
SGRaaize (1) – OhGodMyLife
Locke Lamora (1) – farside22

Not Voting (2):
A Gaggle of Geese x1, Ghostlin x1

Today's deadline is March 19 at 6:00 PM EST

Still looking for a werewolf555 replacement.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:29 am

Post by Ythill »

That vote count would be much cooler id someone other than OGML had more than three votes on them. Srsly.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:32 am

Post by SGRaaize »

farside22 wrote:SGR- I don't care for SGR 3 people he wants to vote. All 3 had stated a issue with him. The worst one is LL. Why wasn't OGML on the list? Why do you think OGML is a townie that is not trying hard, rather then scum making a crap case? What reason did you find was valid against OGML? Why do you think there is enough info for the day to end?
1) You don't think Ani and Ghostlin are scum?
2) I have been changed my mind by the way OGML has acted under suspicions, and also the arguments used against him
3) There is enough info for the day to end because we have been moving at a snail's pace since we started a lynch on OGML
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Ythill
Ythill
Fabio
Ythill
Fabio
Fabio

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Ythill »

SGR, you said this day has been long enough, right?

What are your reads on werewolf, Magna, Llama, AGar, and Wrath? Please no circumlocution, just tell me whether you think each is scum or town.
Record:
Town 10W/15L
Scum 4W/1L
Other 2W/2L
Newbie 1L

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:54 am

Post by farside22 »

AGar wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Agar wrote:I read a higher level of commitment to the wagon from him as it gained steam, which happened after I gave my (Fate's, in all truthfulness) theory on large game wagonning and consolidation, and he said the theory was essentially bunk.
So your theory so far is that your statment is that he has a higher level of commitment on the wagon......
Huh?
Badly worded.
Your theory is that ghost "had a higher level of commitment" on someone because of your comment.
Then read the rest of what I said after that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:57 am

Post by farside22 »

SGRaaize wrote:
farside22 wrote:SGR- I don't care for SGR 3 people he wants to vote. All 3 had stated a issue with him. The worst one is LL. Why wasn't OGML on the list? Why do you think OGML is a townie that is not trying hard, rather then scum making a crap case? What reason did you find was valid against OGML? Why do you think there is enough info for the day to end?
1) You don't think Ani and Ghostlin are scum?
2) I have been changed my mind by the way OGML has acted under suspicions, and also the arguments used against him
3) There is enough info for the day to end because we have been moving at a snail's pace since we started a lynch on OGML
1) Ani, yes - Ghostlin I did but rereading I can't say town, but null
2) okay that's vague. What was it that you saw that got you to that conclusion? Which arguments changed your view?
3) You've been on MS how long? Really this is normal speed and some people are behind.

unvote:
vote: Nexus
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:03 am

Post by SGRaaize »

werewolf: User that wasn't active and tried to pretend being active by placing a vote here and there. I think he's Town, Scum don't generally act that way when they're inactive.

Magna: Happy birthday. Town, has valid and logic points. I wanna say Scum though, cause he said I'm a BunnyLover style player. And I remember being pissed off at BunnyLover at SSBB Mafia.

Llama: Scum, now, before you think "Oh, its because he voted him". I think he's scum for one single reason. Said he'd wagon anyone for wagon reasons and votes me because I'm the biggest wagon. Proceeds to try to nullify the Ari wagon by saying he doesn't think he's scum. Ari is the most obvious scum of them all. More obvious than OGML and far more obvious than Ghostlin.

Wrath: Town, I think his points are logic and I haven't seen any reason for him to be seen as scum, aside from your far-fetched arguments at the beginning of the day.

Agar: Oooooooh boy... On one hand, he votes every person I think should be voted and is scummy... On the other, he was pretty weird with the Bullshit Semantics argument. Overall, though, I think he's Town.

---

Meanwhile, I can see this day is still gonna take 9 more IRL days. So, whatever. I give up, this is gonna be a boring D1, but I'l manage.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:06 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

Unvote

Vote: Nexus

Well, since clearly us v. Farside is not getting resolved today, and we still have a townread on OGML, we'll join this wagon.
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:09 am

We'd also wagon MOI in a fucking instant. Like just say the word and we'll be there quicker than batman.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:10 am

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Seacore wrote:If you've got more on the case of his scuminess then I'm all ears, because like I said, it was a gut reaction too, but one that I made myself check.
He doesn’t. I’d wager that is the Chesskid head speaking. It’s his MO to repeat it endlessly because quite frankly he’s a little troll and I tell him so constantly.

I’ll be more than happy to share my Sercret Invasion story that shows why I pretty much ignore him now.
Also; no. It's Faraday. chesskid has no real strong opinion on you, iirc.

I AINT NO TROLL.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:12 am

Chesskid head has been kind of busy lately - Midterm week.
Sowwyz.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Jahudo »

LynchMePls replaces werewolf555 effective immediately. Thanks LMP.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:42 am

Jahudo wrote:
LynchMePls replaces werewolf555 effective immediately. Thanks LMP.
Thank god.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:51 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Not surprised, he has been watching this thread more than half of the players.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

In, catching up.

Unvote
Unelect
Unelect
Unelect
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:10 am

Post by LimMePls »

SGRaaize wrote:Not surprised, he has been watching this thread more than half of the players.
Not true. Not sure where you get this.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:18 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I got it on the "Users browsing this forum". I saw you a lot of times there
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:42 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ythill wrote:Lern 2 reed.
Again quite ironic that when I originally stated the following –
341 – this is my post where I make my case that OGML is scum.

Your posts that identify him as such
before
hand?
I highlighted what you apparently missed. Learn to read, indeed. So your ‘evidence’ from 363 and 364 is DERP. As for 246 you called him Null. I fully admit I missed 325 where you do say he gets ‘scumpoints’. Hardly the strirring evidence of you leading the way that you are trying to claim.
Ythill wrote:Even if your idiotic point was valid, it is nothing but a strawman. You didn't call me hypocritical for citing your lack of reasoning.
Speaking of strawmen … here in full force. I called you hypocritical for attacking my list of scum reads when yours more or less made up of the same composition of player types. You responded by saying “Luzl yuz is coat-tailing but I drove the wagon” which I showed to not be the case in my response. Now you are trying to misrep that.
Ythill wrote:You tried to act like I came in late suspecting the popular lynch candidates (like you did) when, in fact, I have been at least partially responsible for making them popular. That is fact.
I came in late? Lulz. Look at said wagon again.
Mod wrote:OhGodMyLife (7) – AGar, MagnaofIllusion, WrathChild, SGRaaize, Seacore, Ghostlin, Saint
I’m second on the fucking wagon so please demonstrate how I could possibly have come in late.

As for you coming in late you were the one who claimed to be leading the wagon. I simply pointed out where your assertions that I was coat-tailing were incorrect. Nice try, Tex.
Ythill wrote:Are you upset because I caught your buddy Nexus, or because I caught you?
Pure rhetoric. I’m showing how your weak attacks are filled with incorrect statements and outright mis-reps.

--
Gaggle wrote:We'd also wagon MOI in a fucking instant. Like just say the word and we'll be there quicker than batman.
Of course you would. I support Farside over you.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:44 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

I don't get the obv town feeling I get from Magna. That's bad.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:18 am

Post by WrathChild »

farside22 wrote:WC - What suspicion do you have in regards to SGR? Alright after some newb moments I found WC not so bad to read. I don't mind his scum read so much as I'm surprised that he only has 2 people he listed as scum. I'm going to put WC at null and to be watched.

SGR- I don't care for SGR 3 people he wants to vote. All 3 had stated a issue with him. The worst one is LL. Why wasn't OGML on the list? Why do you think OGML is a townie that is not trying hard, rather then scum making a crap case? What reason did you find was valid against OGML? Why do you think there is enough info for the day to end?
My most recent suspicion on SGR is that he is pushing for a quick end to the Day with the weight of the wagon on OGML. I think an OGML flip would tell us a ton about SGR. I know the activity has slowed down significantly, but I think the OGML wagon has showed us a lot. Perhaps another wagon will provide us with more information as well, so why end the day like SGR is pushing? However, I am a tad worried that if we keep moving from wagon to wagon we may loose track of the comments surrounding the earlier ones. I know we can go back and look, but mostly it's just the final wagon that really gets scrutinized.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”