GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:32 am

Post by GreyICE »

Look Raivann, RC trusts me, right? If we follow this plan, then Fate will die tonight, and IS will be lynched tomorrow. I'll probably be the night kill, but if I'm not you trust RC and RC trusts me, and if fate flips scum I'll vote for IS.

I promise.

So if you vote for RC, then Fate will die tonight and IS will die tomorrow unless Fate is town - which you don't believe.

So everything you want to happen will happen if you just lynch today. You don't believe Fate's claim, you know that RC is telling the truth and has a gun and will shoot fate, and then that scum flip will happen and you can be right! And laugh at me (even if I'm dead) and we'll lynch IS for the win.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:36 am

Post by GreyICE »

Look at it this way Raivann. I'm an asshole, right? If we lynch Fate-scum today, then RC shoots IS-scum tonight, and the game just ends. I'm like "herp, I was wrong" and I walk away.

But if we lynch town-Rufflig today, and RC shoots scum-fate tonight, you get to spend all of LyLo making fun of me and Fate before you hammer IS for the win. You can spend days making fun of us! And we have to sit there and watch and listen.

Isn't that much better than just having the game end during the night?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:00 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Grey 1147 wrote:Red reads an analysis on why fate-scum cannot win unless he has Red Coyote as a partner.
You're assuming Fate is till the truth. If he's scum why would he tell the truth, Grey? IS isn't cleared at all (and neither is Fate). Regardless of whatever fake power, "I lynched the CR", "I don't lurk", bs they try and sell us.

---
IS 1148 wrote:If youre so dead set on Fate, why cant you just shoot him tonight then? We still would win, right?

Assume I was scum. You lynch Rufflig, shoot Fate, zombies will probably eat ICE, then you and Raivann can autolynch me tomorrow.
No. Fate's "shot" would go through. He has a Vig power on town members.

Three townies and one cult would die. Ergo, cult win.

Nice trick, scum, but Fate already screwed that opportunity out on you with his silly claim.
IS 1148 wrote:Nice you see you suddenly posting 4 times in the last few hours RC.
RC 1143 wrote:Now I get to go over the last four pages and respond to everything.
I'm in other games, IS. Cut it out. I just want to scream at you so badly. Your so absolutely fake, but you've got Grey absolutely wrapped around your finger.

---
Grey 1149 wrote:Lynching a cultist puts the town BEHIND.
What in the hell are you talking about Grey? We must lynch a cult today if there's two cult remaining.
Grey 1149 wrote:We are not lynching someone who is potentially cop cleared in MyLo. Period. Also, there ARE no villains in this game - Chesskid was the recruiter, everyone else is town until recruited.
Spoken like a true SK. :P

Look, fact of the matter is, there are only two people I really think are cult. Go back over and read through chess and D3 Starbuck. It's the most objective thing you can do in a cult game. Don't listen to me and don't listen to them. Do it for yourself. We have a good chance at winning this, but not if we fuck today up.
Grey 1149 wrote:If fate flips scum, well, his vig is false, and one of the two of us will be in LyLo.
That's why we lynch him.
Grey 1149 wrote:He's not the last zombie, it's you and Rufflig.
Knock the confirmation bias off and listen to me instead of just dismissing what I have to say.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 am

Post by GreyICE »

No RC. Line by line, tell me the fault.

1) We lynch Rufflig. According to you, he flips town.
2) You use your 1-shot vig. You shoot Fate. fate is lying, flips zombie. Night kill is either you or me, since we're now both confirmed town.
3) LyLo is You/Me + Raivenn + Internet Stranger. We lynch Stranger, good game.

If you truly believed that it was Fate+IS, you'd leap at this. But it's not.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:20 am

Post by The Rufflig »

Tsk, tsk, Fate. You were doing so well, too. Then you had to go and blow your fake claim.
Fate wrote:IF ALLL TOWN ARE NOT ON THIS CULT BAGS WAGON BEFORE THE DEADLINE HITS, THIS GAME IS AS GOOD AS FUCKING LOST.
Fate wrote:Raivann...we need you to win this.
Gee, what happened to your gun with the magic bullets that only kill scum? If you were telling the truth, you could easily take out one of the cult members with it. Town doesn't need to lynch today - especially since your magic bullet would take the cult down to one member. Even if RC screwed up and shot a townie that would still leave 3 townies to 1 cult. Also, what happened to your gung ho approach to killing any time you can? I thought you would leap at the chance to personally take out a scum with your night shot. You don't have a kill Fate and never had one. I still can't believe you didn't get lynched for advancing that magic bullet claim.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:24 am

Post by GreyICE »

Ruffles - do you suspect RC?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:33 am

Post by The Rufflig »

I'm not going to hammer myself so you can put your plan into effect. I want to be around when Fate has to backpedal on his fake claim so I can laugh at him. I deserve that much for having had to put up with all his herp derping. To be honest, I'm a little surprised that Tony didn't warn Fate over his personal attacks on Raivann.
But no, I don't suspect RC anymore. If he was working with Fate he would have hammered me. The battle lines have been clearly drawn with this standoff.
Don't Panic!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, so do you suspect Raivann?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Fate »

What Grey said. Raivann you said the cult lies in IS, Fate, Grey.

Ok, well if RC and Ruff town we can't lose. He shoots me tonight and you get another chance.

Don't lsten to Zombies, You know At LEAST one of Is Me Grey is town and on your side, bujt Ruff ans RC COULD BOTTH BE ZOMBIES. You can't trust them.

Ninja:Lol, he wantts to be around gto laugh at me so he won't guarantee a town win? "Hero derp" indeed
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:40 am

Post by The Rufflig »

Nope, still don't suspect Raivann and I don't suspect you, GreyICE.
Don't Panic!
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 am

Post by The Rufflig »

I'm willing to draw this out to a no lynch, Fate. Why? Because there will still be a tomorrow - LYLO. You don't want a no lynch because then you'd have to explain to everyone why you didn't kill one of the people on your wagon the following day -- you're a liar, Fate! And you're going down!
Don't Panic!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:44 am

Post by GreyICE »

Then we're in the same boat. RedCoyote shoots Fate, and either him or me is alive tomorrow, and we lynch Internet Stranger. Self hammering here guarantees a town win.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

Also, Rufflig, tomorrow is MyLo. If RC shoots Fate, and Fate NKs RC, then the living players are Me, You, Raivann, and IS. If we no-lynch there, then I just die.

I would still have to choose between you and Internet Stranger. How do I know this isn't an elaborate bus? Fate's good enough to pull it off. Self-hammering here removes an unconfirmed town who confirmed town suspects from LyLo.
I promise you I will lynch Internet Stranger if you are dead and Fate is scum.

You want to bring another unconfirmed townie to MyLo rather than leaving it a clean LyLo? Silly. Put aside your pride, and self hammer for the town.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

For the town!
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:11 am

Oh hey look another post by RC, thats what, more posts than he has done the last few days? Sounds like desperate scum trying to pull some trickery off.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:45 am

Post by RedCoyote »

My last post was rushed a little bit because I was leaving the office, but let me state this again.
Grey 1153 wrote:1) We lynch Rufflig. According to you, he flips town.
2) You use your 1-shot vig. You shoot Fate. fate is lying, flips zombie. Night kill is either you or me, since we're now both confirmed town.
3) LyLo is You/Me + Raivenn + Internet Stranger. We lynch Stranger, good game.
Fate 167 wrote:I start fights with people, and if they are cult, I kill them.
If they are town, they are roleblocked
(emphasis added)

Step 2 fails. Fate won't die.

I mean, I think the claim is bullshit, but, luckily, we don't have to risk my victory on the odds of my shot going through. Now I'm confident enough in my reads to be willing to lynch IS (because I actually read the game after Starbuck/chess flipped), but we cannot lose two townies without killing any cult, Grey. That's too risky.

Are you still online?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:59 am

Dont you think that if Fate or I were scum with Chesskid and Starbuck, we wouldnt be running a train on someone else, like Raivann or Jack instead of letting Starbuck and Chesskid implode and ruin the game for you zombiescum like they did?

We were all cackling in glee as we couldnt believe what was happening at the time.

Of course RC, you were off in lurkerlukerland, so you wouldnt know.

The scum are Rufflig and RC, it makes sense why they were lurking so hardcore too.

Stop torturing us Raivann, just lynch Rufflig already.
Show

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh well. If the claim is bullshit, RC, risk it. Remember, town started off with this role. Whatever else we may or may not know, it was a town role to start with. So if it's a bullshit role, it's bullshit. There's no scumteam here, no scum power roles outside of cult recruiter. Just town roles and converts.

You can't say that Rufflig's behavior is town. He's scum, no questions.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:10 am

Post by GreyICE »

Fate... that's why I had you targeting Raivann tonight. Believe me, if you flip dead or are living, we will be killing RedCoyote, no ifs, ands, or buts. I know the grand, grand fun of vigging scum, but don't fuck up LyLo.

Raivann is the call. He's VT, confirm him, die, and we'll get rid of RedCoyote. Period.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:20 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Grey 1167 wrote:Oh well. If the claim is bullshit, RC, risk it. Remember, town started off with this role. Whatever else we may or may not know, it was a town role to start with.
Oh well?

Yeah, and this was
before
the Starbuck fiasco, so that makes it doubly relevant.
Grey 1167 wrote:Just town roles and converts.
And Fate was one of them.
Grey 1167 wrote:You can't say that Rufflig's behavior is town. He's scum, no questions.
I can and will.

If you'd use objective criteria to analyze the situation rather than letting your gut dictate what "seems" the be the smart move, I think you'd be convinced yourself.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:28 am

Post by RedCoyote »

As a sidebar, I happen to know that chess would've recruited Fate for the lulz, btw. I've played with both of them multiple times in a variety of games across the forum. As much as they screw around with each other, they both know the other plays well.

Your cavalier attitude is going to lose us the game, Grey. Fate is the only surefire bet as cult, and I'm not going to play outguess the Mod just to stroke your ego. We have this game won and you're letting whatever grand scheme you have cooked up in your head get in the way of that.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:51 am

RC, BOTH of you are claiming shots. If you are both scum, we are fucked anyways. The only way to be sure is to leave you both alive and you guys take your shots.

This is such torture. I dont think Fate wouldnt have helped Chess bus Starbuck and draw this out any longer than it needed to be. He could have gone after me, or Jack, or Raivann, or lurkers, like RC and Rufflig (Who are suddenly oh so active).

I will say, that the whole Chess/Starbuck fiasco made this oh so much more fun. I dont even care if Fate pulls a scummy worthy performance and assrapes us all in the end.

If RC was town, he would vote Rufflig. Its that simple. That makes them both scum.
Show

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 am

Post by GreyICE »

No one is a surefire bet for cult RC. There's a few people that are a surefire bet for town, but this is Chesskid. He'd never recruit BV310, Ender, Wraith, Raivann, but most of those are DEAD.

It's simple, RC. You've waffled on this before, you're waffling right now. Does Fate have the power role or not? Yes or no? Your position appears to be that the claim is total obvious bullshit, and that we can't possibly follow my plan because the claim is probably legit and you'll get roleblocked. It's just whatever I want to hear to get me to Vote: Fate. And that ain't happening.

As for cavalier, I consider this game pretty lulzy up until now, yes. One vig shot the other vig (who was obvtown). Two people got modkilled. We deadline no lynched. The cult recruiter was outed by his recruit. If you don't consider this game an enormous comedy before today, then you've got a very different sense of humor from me.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:59 am

Post by GreyICE »

And Fate: If you RB RC tomorrow so that you survive his claimed "vig shot" I'll have to lynch you. Which would leave a little, tiny outside possibility that Raivann was recruited by Chesskid for some epically crazy reason, and that Raivann wins the game.

Use your power on Raivann. We'll have nothing but confirmed town and scum in LyLo.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:59 am

Post by GreyICE »

Oh god. And Raivann, if you fuck this game up for us... please don't. If Fate flips town, IS is not scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”