Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

Your case is that he attacked G-Man too early?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vas, can you tell me why you think there isn't much to the Trendall case. I'd like you to specifically talk about the points I noted as the crux of it, if you will.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Trendall »

GMan, Jason and Thor are scum as far as I can tell.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Youre already on a roll on the scumwagon, Thor. Dont forget to vote for yet another new person when you finally throw one out.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:22 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Bella, (AKA IzzyB) has a history of flaking out of games like this. I'm inclined to believe it is a null tell.

There is still something pinging me about Jason. Just his tone seems off, his posting did improve somewhat so he has been downgraded a little.

Snake is still ridiculous scummy and right now, is the only player I'd want to vote over Thor. No one else seems to have commented on him though which is pretty frustrating. His latest unvote is just more of the same content-less posting from that slot.

In fact, screw it.

Inverted atomic drop: Snake

I get deadline is coming but this guys needs serious pressure, if not an actual lynch. Case highlights:

Weak wagonjump
Crazy rolefishing
Question, question, question, question but no thought of his own until I ask.
And then his opinions are a bunch of nothing

Snake is scum
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:25 am

Post by Furcolow »

That weak wagonjump was OMGUS
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Hoppster »

"jasonT's gotta be scum, surely? That's the second time he's taken something somebody's said, and manipulated it so as to make them look scummy.
He said that Gobots found me scummy
and then questioned why he was voting for me, despite the fact that Gobots never actually said that he found me scummy."
- Trendall

Say whaaat?

"I could really go for a GoBots wagon also... here
he says Trendall is
not
scummy
, then says how can he even have a read on him, yet is voting Trendall.. Has actually added very little and seems to be sliding this is the post I am talking about

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2845125"
- jasonT

He's not saying Gobots found your scummy. He's saying Gobots
didn't
say you were scummy, and then questioned why he was voting for you. Underline added by me FOR EMPHASIS!

You are the only one taking something somebody has said and manipulating it to make them look scummy. (Possibly Furc as well, depending on who the hell he is talking about.)

@ Furc: Whose wagonjump was OMGUS? Snake has
never
voted Sottyrulez.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

The softcliam comment was me being sarcastic you loon Sotty. Just coz you dont like my opinions doesn't make me scum either. I will get around to asking questions when I have something to ask of people. Currently there's way too many people flying lower under the radar than I, so I'm the least of your worries. Also, plenty of others including yourself are asking 'questions filled with nothing' really so I'd suggest your grasping at straws for some reason, this early on is a bit odd too.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

Move Count 1.15!

Trendall - 11 (Primate, Kublai Khan, VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro, jediknight, Hoppster, Baby Spice, Furcolow, Scott Brosius, bristep123, GMan)
Thor665 - 3 (Internet Stranger, Trendall, Lowell)
bristep123 - 3 (chesskid3, AurorusVox, vezokpiraka)
Gobots - 3 (Kise, Thor665, jasonT1981)
Scott Brosius - 1 (Nero Cain)
GMan - 1 (VasudeVa)
Furcolow - 1 (Erratus Apathos)
Bella - 1 (Gobots)
SnakePlissken - 1 (sottyrulez)

Not voting - 2 (Bella, SnakePlissken)

With 27 superstars active it takes 14 to eliminate a superstar.

JR: Trendall is hanging on here, but with the amount of blood he's lost, I don't know how long he's got left!

King: I don't think he's a goner for sure, JR - there's Sottyrulez with an inverted atomic drop to Snake!

JR: News filtering through to us that Bella has left the building, more on that as we get it.

Nero Cain has been prodded. As Kise has picked up his prod but not yet posted, I will start looking for a replacement in another 12 hours. Still searching for a Bella replacement.

Deadline is Friday 11th March at 10:00AM GMT. A countdown to that time is here.

Word counter: here.
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:55 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Snake, sarcasm? Really? I don't buy it and from the reactions of other people they didn't either. You were caught rolefishing. As for your "opinions", you didn't give any outside Thor not being scum, which came with no justification and even looked like you didn't want to lynch him because he is a good player. Your post was as waffley as they come, I still have no idea if you think Tendall is scum. That is the third time that I have made that statement and you haven't bothered to clarify your thinking.

So Tendall, is he scum? Answering yes or no would be a good place to start.

@Jedi: furc is talking about Snake voting for Scott in a OMGUS fashion:

”Erratus Apathos points on Mr Brosius make sense
(Obv. the lame vote on me too)
, I like the idea of a pressure vote on Mr.Brosius currently”
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:23 am

Post by SnakePlissken »

I don't believe he is. I did say this back in my earlier post when mentioning about when your newish and people dive on you, you tend to hide in the background for fear of saying anything wrong.

I wasn't role fishing. I have no need to do that and before you all start jumping to conclusions no that's not a SC on role cop. If was scum in a a game of this size there's a probability that the scum have some sort of cop in there team, therefore if you wanted to know something specific you'd just get your team to find out.

However I would as would most people love to know how exactly Trendall has picked the entire scum team with none of my deep theological type theories that Sotty and the others require in a post without doing the same please.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:27 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Who are your scum reads?
Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Snake conveniently appears in thread an hour after sotty votes him. If the wagon on snake will actually take off today, I fully support it, but I do not see that happening.
Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dodges prod. I'll get a post up soon.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

Well I'm still leaning town on Trendall, but it's obvious that it's either gonna be that or no lynch so

Machine gun chop: Trendall
Do you want your possessions identified?
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Four days to deadline and Sotty/Zach are still screwing around with voting players who don't even have a mini-wagon on them. I might be able to rationalize such behavior from players I don't know or don't think much of but knowing those two it bothers me immensely.
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by Primate »

Jediknight seems like he's playing in catchup mode. His reads seem negligent but I don't have a read beyond that. Gman I like quite a bit so far and he's making sense. Gobots is mostly speaking rubbish but I don't get the impression it's insincere, just poorly thought out. Again, not really indiciative of alignment. IS is being useless, wonder if that's a side effect of him not having the rep anymore but playstyle not changing. I need to do some meta on JasonT because I really don't think he was playing like this in lost.

Snake's completely uninspiring and I'd have no objections to a wagon there. DDD and VP brought up Sotty like he's a good player but I've seen none of that this game. Snakes irrelevant at this point and votes on him are wasted and surely Sotty knows this so it just comes across as farting about.

Bristep is scummy. Trendall still needs to claim. Thor and Gobots miniwagons need to go away.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

Primate, is Snake a good wagon or irrelevant? You seem to make both statements in the above post.

We post everyday and will be here well in advance of any deadline situation, I see no problem highlighting a scummy player and pushing them. Restricting us like that is freaking ridiculous and I don't see the need. I take it Triple D, you think our case is crap? Right now I am much more convinced about Snakescum than I am about ThorScum or Tendrallscum. Why can't I follow it up?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Internet Stranger »

Im willing to hammer just to end this madness. But I much prefer for ScumThor to hang.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by Kise »

Sorry about that, mod. Well, sorry to everyone. If anyone has a really quick explanation for what makes Trendell scum, I may put a vote down. Otherwise, I'm reading the thread in order of where I officially left off so it'll take me a while.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

FacePunch: Trendall

L-1
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

ISOing VP is a good place to start if you are strictly interested in the Trendall case.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Kise »

Hmm.. funny, because VP's iso #103 somewhat gives me an idea about IS. Of course I don't have enough to completely dispel my earlier thought of IS, but it's coincidental that I stumbled upon that.

VP's reason doesn't sell me as much as bristep when he mentions that Trendell questions KK. Has there been a claim yet?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

No, not yet. Tendall should claim as soon as he gets back to the thread. IS has posted intent to hammer.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”