A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

omg saint you're chainsawing defending farside
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 am

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:omg saint you're chainsawing defending farside
zomg
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Saint wrote:I agree with your point 3.
However, I feel like SGR has been providing an adequate defense. He might be town after all!
I think at this moment, SGR and I feel the other's scum and we're not going to convince the other of that, which makes it really REALLY easily for scum to monopolize on it, if we're wrong.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:
farside22 wrote: Refusing to make a case is a scum tell.
Excuse me?
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:uh, yeah not going to try and bother convince scum they're scum. More farside votes please.
Did I stutter?
Your constant refusal (twice I asked you for a case and stated you were not going to either by the above or
Neither of us particularly enjoy/desire making long WoT cases, as they turn the game into "who can argue stuff better" competitions.
)
It tells me you have no case, unless your calling that wall a case.......?? Because if it is not only inaccurate it's a lie too.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:01 am

Post by Saint »

not really
nor am i sheeping
i can make my own case on you

EBWOP:
Ghostlin, I feel you all have been largely town on town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:03 am

Post by farside22 »

far wrote:Let me ask you GG: How many baits were you willing to put out there? How many times are you going to bait a player before they are allowed to respond to false scum hunting?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 am

So
Farside votes OGML
We vote Farside
we're chainsawing
[Farside votes us]
You vote us
You're not chainsawing.

cool story, Furc.

@Farside: Hold on, we get to go first. You are explicitly stating that refusing to provide a case is scummy? Confirm/deny/blather please.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Backstage count wrote:Farside22 (9) – OhGodMyLife, animorpherv1, farside22, Seacore, SGRaaize, AGar,
Ythill, Apokalyptika, Locke Lamora
Ythill (7) – Llamafluff, Seacore, animorpherv1, Agar, farside22, SGRaaize, Vezokpiraka
A Gaggle of Geese (7) – Vezokpiraka, WrathChild, Ghostlin, Apokalyptika, AGar, Llamafluff, Locke Lamora
Seacore (6) – Ythill, Seacore, Vezokpiraka, A Gaggle of Geese, SGRaaize, WrathChild
Guys, with the GG and farside stuff going on, can I ask you a question?

Regardless of how you feel about GG or farside, do we really want them to go backstage together, get into a possible argument that might derail and dominate the backstage talk considering how they're going at it RIGHT NOW?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:10 am

Ghostlin wrote:
Backstage count wrote:Farside22 (9) – OhGodMyLife, animorpherv1, farside22, Seacore, SGRaaize, AGar,
Ythill (7) – Llamafluff, Seacore, animorpherv1, Agar, farside22, SGRaaize, Vezokpiraka
A Gaggle of Geese (7) – Vezokpiraka, WrathChild, Ghostlin, Apokalyptika, AGar, Llamafluff, Locke Lamora
Seacore (6) – Ythill, Seacore, Vezokpiraka, A Gaggle of Geese, SGRaaize, WrathChild

Regardless of how you feel about GG or farside, do we really want them to go backstage together, get into a possible argument that might derail and dominate the backstage talk considering how they're going at it RIGHT NOW?
Or you know, we could lynch farscum and everyone else can have some nice tea and cookies backstage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote: @Farside: Hold on, we get to go first. You are explicitly stating that refusing to provide a case is scummy? Confirm/deny/blather please.
It's a reason I find you scummy. It's not the only scum tell. Because if it was the only thing I would call you a dumbass and get to scum hunting or I'm calling you scum. So yes in my book refusing to provide a case is scummy. Let me guess your going to say no it's not, why and keep refusing to make a case right?
Well lets bypass that question right now.

Scum in my book who refuse or can't make a case, can't do it because they don't know how to present a case on someone other then their scum buddy, town has no reason to refuse to make a case, scum can hide behind voting people more easier if they have no case and blend in.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:13 am

farside22 wrote:
A Gaggle of Geese wrote: @Farside: Hold on, we get to go first. You are explicitly stating that refusing to provide a case is scummy? Confirm/deny/blather please.
It's a reason I find you scummy. It's not the only scum tell. Because if it was the only thing I would call you a dumbass and get to scum hunting or I'm calling you scum. So yes in my book refusing to provide a case is scummy. Let me guess your going to say no it's not, why and keep refusing to make a case right?

Scum in my book who refuse or can't make a case, can't do it because they don't know how to present a case on someone other then their scum buddy, town has no reason to refuse to make a case, scum can hide behind voting people more easier if they have no case and blend in.
blahblahblah....So we won't find any games of yours in which someone makes no cases past stating reads and you don't press them/accuse them of being scum, etc for it?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:18 am

Post by farside22 »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:
farside22 wrote:

blahblahblah....So we won't find any games of yours in which someone makes no cases past stating reads and you don't press them/accuse them of being scum, etc for it?
What games did you look at? I know I did so in a in one on going games right now that I can't link to. I know in another current game I'm calling someone for this action.
Are you actually going to answer my question ever?
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 am

Can't say, etc. You apply the tell inconsistently though, that's for sure.
farside22 wrote:
far wrote:Let me ask you GG: How many baits were you willing to put out there? How many times are you going to bait a player before they are allowed to respond to false scum hunting?
From what we can interpret of this question, you want to know how often we were going to vote someone with no words to "bait" them into OMGUSing us? Is that the question?
If so, then the answer is just you for the moment. #242 was incredibly scummy, and given that our vote was in #243, how hard is it to figure out why we're voting you?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:32 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Unvote

Hey SGR, which of farside and agar should I vote for?

farside, just because someone doesn't explicitly express suspicion of you doesn't mean they're not suspicious of you. Did you consider the possibility that I unelected you as I became suspicious of you?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:47 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Why are you asking me?
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
werewolf555
werewolf555
Goon
werewolf555
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:09 am

Post by werewolf555 »

Ghostlin wrote:

I agree
Elect Farside22, Ythill, Seacore
I'm not dead yet
"Sens: Please rearrange Werewolf and Mist into a scumteam so we can policy lynch." -GreyICE
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:32 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

SGRaaize wrote:Why are you asking me?
Why won't you answer?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 am

Post by SGRaaize »

When you answer my question, I'l answer yours
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:10 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

If I tell you why I want to know it may affect your answer. Just quit stalling and tell me which of these two people you find scummier: AGar, farside
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:27 am

Post by SGRaaize »

My ISO EXO on farside22:

1) Wants to lynch werewolf for meta cause he sucks. Null

2) Thinks that we should put on Backstage 2 Town and 1 Scum so that the Scum can be grilled. Null but logic

3) Questions the Hydra. Null

4) Questions the Hydra. Null

5) First questions YThill's read, but then finds something in Wrath's response that changes everything. Null but not logic.

6) Questions Ghostlin's towntell on Ythill, thinks its weird how I defended Wrath. Questions himself if I'm a bad player to the point of defending my Buddy Partner day 1. Finds my 2 FoS's and no lynches weird as fuck. Asks me why I am voting Ghostlin instead of Morph. Elects himself and ythill. Towny and Logic.

7) Answers to Agar in a logic way. Towny and Logic.

8) Elects Agar, sees my Meta and semi-clears me. Towny and Logic (Although Meta, urgh)

9) Asks why Wrath should hold back on Backstage votes. Notices Ghostlin's selective reading. Argues against Morph with logic points. Doubts OhGodMyLife's stupid logic. Votes OMGL. Towny and Logic.

10) Thinks llama voted me for BW's sake. Towny and Logic.

11) Once again, has logic points against Ghostlin. Questions llama more. Towny and Logic.

12) Argues with animorph using valid points. Towny and Logic.

13) Rightly rolls eyes at with OhGodMyLife for unelecting him. Once more disputes OhGodMyLife's stupid logic and lack of trying. Towny and Logic.

14) Starts targetting GG once he got vote-lynched by him, however, he does make valid points. Weird but Logic.

15) Questions vezokpiraka. Towny and Logic.

16) Nothing interesting. Null

17) Starts getting very defensive against GG. Weird and not Logic.

18) Finally votes GG. Makes some sense. Weird but Logic.

19) Keeps getting agressive on GG. Weird but Logic.

20) Going all-out on GG. Weird.

21) Completely chaotic, but makes some semblance of sense. Weird but Logic.

22) Argues the bullshit logic from Gaggle of Geese. Towny and Logic.

I don't even need to go ISO Agar, I remember him arguing about semantics. So, if I had to lynch between Agar and Farside, I'd lynch Agar
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:29 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Honestly, though, I still want to lynch between Animorph and Ghostlin. Although at this point, I wouldn't mind joining a BW on you, OGML, I largely ignored you as you went on Tunneling me, cause I got from you a read of someone who is Town but isn't trying. But I am getting valid reasoning against you.

Ghostlin and Animorph are still my priority, though.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:42 am

Define weird.
Is weird scummy?
Is weird townie?
Is weird a null-tell?
Because you seem to describe half of what Farside has been doing lately as "weird" and seem to think that counts as commenting on it.
Take. A. Stance.

Also, you have to earn the right to call our logic bullshit. Show. Quote. Argue. Mafia is not a game of rhetoric-shouting.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Seacore »

I'm assuming it's Chess making most of these gaggle posts, (except for the last one, that reads like Faraday) but it's been ages since I've actually played with Faraday, rather than just have him as my best mod buddy.
So I really want to vote Gaggle right now, but I think it's just that Chess looks scummy, which I saw in [Redacted]. Farside isn't coming off scummy to me at this point.

I'm happy where my vote is. I think I'll wait for an MoI catch up post.

And I really agree with Gaggle's last post. "Weird", "Interesting" and etc should not be used in this game. It's not necessarily scummy to use them, but it's anti-town as hell.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Jahudo »

”They call it Little Egypt because back, oh, maybe a hundred, hundred and fifty years back, there was a famine all over. Crops failed.
But they didn’t fail down there. So everyone went there to buy food. Like in the Bible. Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. Off we go to Egypt, bad-a-boom.”

Nexus is V/LA until Tuesday, March 8.
Llamafluff is V/LA until March 9.

Lynch Vote Count

Ghostlin (4) - werewolf555, Llamafluff, Seacore, SGRaaize
SGRaaize (2) - animorpherv1, Locke Lamora
OhGodMyLife (2) – Ythill, AGar
A Gaggle of Geese (2) – farside22, Saint
AGar (2) – Apokalyptika, vezokpiraka
Animorpherv1 (1) – WrathChild
Llamafluff (1) – Nexus
Farside22 (1) - A Gaggle of Geese
MagnaofIllusion (1) – Ghostlin

Not Voting (2):
MagnaofIllusion, OhGodMyLife

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch.

--------------

Backstage Vote Count:
Top Four Players Go Backstage

Farside22 (10) – animorpherv1, farside22, Seacore, SGRaaize, AGar,
Ythill, Apokalyptika, Locke Lamora, Saint, werewolf555
Ythill (10) – Llamafluff, Seacore, animorpherv1, Agar, farside22, SGRaaize, Vezokpiraka, Apokalyptika, Saint, werewolf555
A Gaggle of Geese (8) – Vezokpiraka, WrathChild, Ghostlin, Apokalyptika, AGar, Llamafluff, Locke Lamora, OhGodMyLife
Seacore (7) – Ythill, Seacore, Vezokpiraka, A Gaggle of Geese, SGRaaize, WrathChild, werewolf555
---
Llamafluff (5) – Ythill, Llamafluff, OhGodMyLife, animorpherv1, Locke Lamora
AGar (3) – farside22, WrathChild, Saint
Ghostlin (2) – A Gaggle of Geese, Ghostlin
OhGodMyLife (1) – OhGodMyLife

Not Voting (8):
A Gaggle of Geese x1, Nexus x3, Ghostlin x1, MagnaofIllusion x3

Today's deadline is March 19 at 6:00 PM EST
Last edited by Jahudo on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”