A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:02 am

Post by A Gaggle of Geese »

Ythill wrote:SGR v Ghost is boring me. I feel like the stances are clear on both sides.
We agree with this, in that it is town-on-town and only gets more apparent every time each of them posts. (Our stronger townread is on Ghostlin, but we are also rather confident in SGR town)

Our explanation of our SGR townread will come later today (we're both busy this weekend is the only reason for the delays, though this head has midterms next week, so we will see what happens).

Shockingly enough we also have townvibes from OGML, so the current wagons aren't all that appealing to us.

We do have Ani as scummy, which is why our vote was there, but to be honest he works better as sacrifice bait.

We would appreciate if those of you who saw fit to trust us with an elect vote would take the time to reread Farside's play this game and consider joining us in voting him. :)
A Gaggle of Geese < A Dance with Dragons.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:04 am

EBWOP: her*
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

unvote
vote AGar

I think I am not voting you right now. I am not sure.

This isn't town agar I know. Sorry.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Jahudo »

"Oh. You’re up. That’s good. You want coffee? We’re going to rob a bank." – Wednesday

Nexus is V/LA until Tuesday, March 8.
Llamafluff is V/LA until March 9.

Lynch Vote Count

SGRaaize (4) - OhGodMyLife, Ghostlin, animorpherv1, Locke Lamora
Ghostlin (4) - werewolf555, Llamafluff, Seacore, SGRaaize
OhGodMyLife (4) – farside22, Saint, Ythill, AGar
AGar (3) – Apokalyptika, Tasky, vezokpiraka
Animorpherv1 (1) – WrathChild,
Llamafluff (1) – Nexus
Farside22 (1) - A Gaggle of Geese

Not Voting (0):

With 18 alive, it takes 10 votes to lynch.

--------------

Backstage Vote Count:
Top Four Players Go Backstage

Farside22 (9) – animorpherv1, farside22, Seacore, SGRaaize, AGar, Ythill, Apokalyptika, Locke Lamora, Saint
Ythill (9) – Llamafluff, Seacore, animorpherv1, Agar, farside22, SGRaaize, Vezokpiraka, Apokalyptika, Tasky
A Gaggle of Geese (9) – Vezokpiraka, WrathChild, Ghostlin, Apokalyptika, AGar, Llamafluff, Locke Lamora, OhGodMyLife, Tasky
Seacore (6) – Ythill, Seacore, Vezokpiraka, A Gaggle of Geese, SGRaaize, WrathChild
---
Llamafluff (5) – Ythill, Llamafluff, OhGodMyLife, animorpherv1, Locke Lamora
AGar (3) – farside22, WrathChild, Saint
Ghostlin (2) – A Gaggle of Geese, Ghostlin
OhGodMyLife (1) – OhGodMyLife
Tasky (1) - Tasky

Not Voting (9):
A Gaggle of Geese x1, Nexus x3, werewolf555 3x, Saint x1, Ghostlin x1

Today's deadline is March 19 at 6:00 PM EST

Tasky has requested replacement.
Last edited by Jahudo on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:36 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Oh. You’re up. That’s good. You want coffee? We’re going to rob a bank
lol'd
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:19 am

Post by farside22 »

SGRaaize wrote:I disagree with Agar's logic.
When a person says Sure, it obviously doesn't mean he's 100% positive the target is gonna appear scum, I think Agar is trying to bust OGML on worthless semantics. And I find it hard to believe Agar actually believes what he's typing.

And yeah, as I said, I think this wagon is positive, I think OGML is just a Townie that isn't trying hard, Ghostlin is scum
Actually I have seen scum slip like Agar is talking about. It's an ongoing game so I can't link it. When someone says they are sure someone is scum, then switch to if that means there is a doubt.

By the way it's post like this from GG that make my spidy sense's tingle
We would appreciate if those of you who saw fit to trust us with an elect vote
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:Clearly the scum are everyone who choose to elect A Gaggle of Geese, since they are such obvscum.
/slightly pissed off post, considering that we're obvTOWN/
Two post now where they push there we are town you should elect us. No one else seems eager like this in the game. It's like they feel the need to prove their townie by hoping to be elected for back stage.

Then we have the wonderful cases so far from GG.
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Ani

We are in agreement that SGR has looked very townish lately.
A Gaggle of Geese wrote: We would also not like to see Farside elected, as he is null leaning scum, while we have a very very strong townreads on Seacore, for example.
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Farside
These are GG "cases" No content. One is follow at BW the other is hey farside looks scummy lets vote her. By the way hi cheesekid (pretty sure it's been you these last few post as Faraday knows I'm a her).
*adds GG to scum list*

Morph still looks scummy. I see his play as pushing the easy targets. He hasn't mentioned any other player then WC and SGR.

@Llama: What in morph's post seems town to you and why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:20 am

Post by farside22 »

vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote
vote AGar

I think I am not voting you right now. I am not sure.

This isn't town agar I know. Sorry.

Examples? What is agar town, why did what he wrote strike you as anti-town?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Ghostlin »

So I most everyone in ISO today, seeing if anything bit me, and I did find something.

It may be 'rude' to do this. At this point, I don't really care. Before he requested replacement, did you acutally read Tasky? Two of his posts are variants of 'no time, will read later.' Two are votes, one on SGR for his rather scummy 'I didn't do anything wrong post', he's voted three times, but renders a vote of his redundant; votes SGR and has to be prompted as to cough up a reason for voting him and then unvotes and votes AGar again for no reason. Which by the way, he's been sheeping all major wagons, flying under the radar: WC, SGR, and now the counter wagon on AGar.

Tasky's worth susspecting and it's worth applying pressure for his replacement to find out if the the tactics continue. The only people who have posted less are werewolf, who's sorta infamous for it, and vezok, who is all but a confirmed VI regardless of which game he plays.

Unvote: Vote: Tasky

This isn't a 'SGR isn't scum' post, this is a 'hey guys, why aren't we looking at someone that's obviously not posting in the best interests of town?' post. Frankly, I
feel
that SGR is still worth a look, but frankly, Tasky's pretty damn suspicious.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 am

Post by farside22 »

*Looks pointedly at Ghostlin*

Why do I feel like people are completely ignoring me in this game and my questions.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Jahudo »

MagnaofIllusion replaces Tasky, effective immediately. Thanks Magna!

MagnaofIllusion will be V/LA for a day or two.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:38 am

Post by SGRaaize »

I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I still want ghost to do what he said. Also why did you do an iso case on SGR and not check into Ani first?
Bluntly, I got distracted. I got into an argument with another player to the exclusion of all else, and that doesn't benefit town. (Case in point, I had to ISO you to find the question you mentioned.) That is one of my flaws as a player: I can fixated on something to the exclusion of something else, I've never been a brilliant muititasker. SGR has been so 'GHOST IS SCUM', I went into defensive mode and let that slip. I'm mentally readjusting myself to look at other reads.

Btw, a question I want to ask you that's ISO related: were you serious about your first vote in your ISO? Do you think that we should use the sacrifice mechanic as a PL means?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:42 am

Post by AGar »

Well, anyone who hasn't played with MoI before, prepare for an absolute shift to the polar extreme in terms of posting style.

Wall-Of-Texts ahoy!

(Sup MoI).

I find it pretty odd that Ghostlin knows that werewolf doesn't post and vezok is known for VI-type play, but doesn't know Tasky's posting was par for the course, and votes Tasky for it. Selectiveness much?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Ghostlin »

AGar wrote:Well, anyone who hasn't played with MoI before, prepare for an absolute shift to the polar extreme in terms of posting style.

Wall-Of-Texts ahoy!

(Sup MoI).

I find it pretty odd that Ghostlin knows that werewolf doesn't post and vezok is known for VI-type play, but doesn't know Tasky's posting was par for the course, and votes Tasky for it. Selectiveness much?
This might surprise you, I've never played with Tasky. I just finished with a game with Werewolf and have played two with Vezok. So I acutally have experience with both of them.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:51 am

farside22 wrote:*adds GG to scum list*
Ahahahahaha. Faraday nailed it. We both agreed you were scummy as hell after 242, and he was like "hey let's vote Farside with no explanation so she can omgus us".
Sweet.

As to your attempted discretization of us as merely trying to state HEY LOOK WE'RE TOWN repeatedly, consider this.
You pointed this out
We would appreciate if those of you who saw fit to trust us with an elect vote
and this
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:Clearly the scum are everyone who choose to elect A Gaggle of Geese, since they are such obvscum.
/slightly pissed off post, considering that we're obvTOWN/
Let's expand that first quote, and get some context for the first quote, eh?
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:We would appreciate if those of you who saw fit to trust us with an elect vote would take the time to reread Farside's play this game and consider joining us in voting him. :)
Oh hey look we're asking people who have elected us [presumably (if not EXPLICITLY) in part because having a hydra backstage is good, because we are two heads who can bounce reads off of each other] to reread you BECAUSE we HAVE bounced reads off each other and both come to the agreement that you are the scummiest player in the game right now. Misrepresent much?

Now let's look at the second quote: It is post #142, in direct reply to Ythill #139, in which he says:
Ythill wrote:Finished rereading. Both Seacore and Llama have gained some actual cred, the former more so.

Scum (in order): Ghost, ani, wrath, Apok.
People of interest: GG, LL.
Town: vezo, SGR, Seacore, Llama, farside.
Our reads differed (and still do) greatly from Ythill's at this point, and pointing out that 3 of his 4 "Scum" were voting to elect us seemed to be the easiest way to communicate the point to him.

Again, you attempt to quote us out of context to discredit us.

Neither of us particularly enjoy/desire making long WoT cases, as they turn the game into "who can argue stuff better" competitions.
We stand behind our earlier request however, that anyone with faith in our reads as a hydra reread Farside.
Here are some nitpicked quotes, just for fun.
farside22 wrote:Someone has selective reading here.
We like irony. Who else likes irony?
farside22 wrote: :roll:

ouch I'm so hurt that scum OGML unelected me.
Then, after we vote Farside, we have:
farside22 wrote:*adds GG to scum list*
This contrasts very
nicely
UN-NICELY LOL with:
farside22 wrote:
OGML wrote:If/when SGR flips scum, the following are his most likely buddies in order of likelihood:

AGar
Wrath
Locke
out of 3 people on this list 2 of him is due to defending SGR. This doesn't include behavoir or what anyone said. One thing. That's it. Nothing about how their playing, but because apparently in OGML's world all scum defend each other.
Give me a break.
So apparently it's not ok for OMGL to suspect that most of SGR's scumbuddies are defending him on an SGR scumflip, but it is ok for you suppose that everyone attacking you is scum.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:16 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Greetings everyone ... have 3 minutes to type up a quick post before going back to the endlist honey-do list that I get hit with every weekend.

Hola to everyone I know ... which is most of you.

I should be able to be fully caught up by Monday evening and have my thoughts posted.

Unvote
Unelect all elections

Haven't even had a chance to read the thread but I know I replaced Tasky and don't trust his judgement as far as I could throw a Buick.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:18 am

Post by farside22 »

GG wrote:Ahahahahaha. Faraday nailed it. We both agreed you were scummy as hell after 242, and he was like "hey let's vote Farside with no explanation so she can omgus us".
Sweet.

You know how this looks to me:
LOOK EVERYONE FAR MADE A POINT AGAINST ME THEREFORE SHE IS SCUM BECAUSE WE ARE OBV TOWN. Of course we are going to ignore that she had doubt in us first. :roll:

GG wrote:Oh hey look we're asking people who have elected us [presumably (if not EXPLICITLY) in part because having a hydra backstage is good, because we are two heads who can bounce reads off of each other] to reread you BECAUSE we HAVE bounced reads off each other and both come to the agreement that you are the scummiest player in the game right now. Misrepresent much?
One had nothing to do with the other. This statement also reads, hey we aren't going to explain why we find far scummy, but vote us backstage and we will tell you. IE: we have nothing now, but once we lynch far or anyone else, we can claim we thought we had something we didn't
GG wrote: This contrasts very nicely UN-NICELY LOL with:
Speaking of someone who snips things out. Nice of you to completely leave out my point on you, which is still holding true.
GG wrote:So apparently it's not ok for OMGL to suspect that most of SGR's scumbuddies are defending him on an SGR scumflip, but it is ok for you suppose that everyone attacking you is scum.
Really I suspect morph (not suspicious of me), OGML (before unelecting me didn't have suspicion on me), Ghost (doesn't have suspicion on me) and you (who doesn't have a case or leg to stand on).

Hey everyone who "trust" GG can you explain why you do since they aren't explain anything and so far hasn't made a case.
I pointed out your scum hunting suspects by the way, which are 2 people, with no case.
I don't see how two heads of an account have to be back stage when neither have presented a case.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:36 am

uh, yeah not going to try and bother convince scum they're scum. More farside votes please.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

A Gaggle of Geese wrote:uh, yeah not going to try and bother convince scum they're scum. More farside votes please.

unvote:
vote: GG

Refusing to make a case is a scum tell. Ignoring everything I said and discounting the only point you made against me (saying I'm suspicious of those suspicious of me) which I know is not true is guaranteed scum making a fake case.

Awesome stuff. Me or you lynched then, because I refuse to be baited by someone who not only voted without a reason, but tried batting a second time with the look at farside BS.
Let me ask you GG: How many baits were you willing to put out there? How many times are you going to bait a player before they are allowed to respond to false scum hunting?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Saint »

support: ythill
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 am

Saint wrote:
support: ythill
Illuminating as usual! What a wonder it is to have you in this game, Saint!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

farside22 wrote:Me or you lynched then
Your funeral.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:49 am

farside22 wrote:Me or you lynched then
Your funeral.

@mod: can you zap that last post, please? Posted out of hydra by accident

I can only delete my own posts. -Mod
Last edited by Jahudo on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Gaggle of Geese
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
A Gaggle of Geese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:54 am

farside22 wrote: Refusing to make a case is a scum tell.
Excuse me?
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Saint »

Locke Lamora wrote:SGR: Fine, we get that you think Ythill is town now. I still haven't really got a straight answer out of you over whether you thought the WC attack was scummy - and that's not at the present moment, I mean earlier in the game when you spent ages talking about how it made no sense to you.
Saint wrote:OhGodMyLife is tunneling, and trying to set up chain lynches, while not actually scumhunting whatsoever
Even though there are some wall posts I need to take the time to read *looks at Ghostlin*,
I doubt they will make me change my vote.
I would be happy voting SGR, but I like this wagon more:
vote: OGML
How can you make this assertion when you haven't read everything? This implies your reads are disingenuous. Your indication of readiness to drop your suspicion if Ythill comes up with something on OGML is also scummy.

AGar: what exactly do you think was wrong with Ani's logic about WC? As far as I can see, that's a pretty accurate description of what he was doing.
I'm caught up, and I'm still happy with my vote. How is that scummy? I'm not scum, direct me to my scumteam please, because if I have one, they left me out of the loop!
lol
Ythill wrote:
@SGR:
Brevity please.

@far:
Okay, dropping the subject but since you can't (or won't) explain it, I'm logging it as a tell.

@Saint:
I don't explain my town tells. Besides, I'd already decided to see what comes of an OGML wagon after we got a VC, so I like your vote right where it is.

UNVOTE: Ghost
VOTE: OGML
Zoooooooooooom.
lol
ok
This is why I supported you, for the record. The reason is, because, even if he "had a towntell", you are ready to lynch him. This makes me believe you were doing this as a reactionary test. You must have been happy with the way I reacted, if it was a bait and switch. Perhaps I am reading too much into this. Do you share your scumreads? :)
Who else do you see as being a likely scumteam with OGML? I haven't really picked up on too many associative tells.
OhGodMyLife wrote:Guys, first off, tunnel vision isn't even scummy because its never been a bad thing to try to get the person you're sure is scum lynched, and second I haven't been exhibiting tunnel vision simply because I haven't voted for anyone else. Third, again, its not setting up chain lynches when what I've said is conditional. If scum then scum is the only relation I've posited. Its not like if he flips town I'll go durrr ok well I thought AGar was his scumbuddy so he must still be scum
I disagree
I feel you have been both tunneling, and setting up chainlynches. Do you want me to quote you? It's fairly obvious that's what you were doing, and it is scummy.
Ghostlin wrote: -cut-
3) AtE: In one post he pretty much calls town doomed if they vote for the reasons they're voting for him. In another post, he throws in the towel (with a mea culpa).
-cut-
I agree with your point 3.
However, I feel like SGR has been providing an adequate defense. He might be town after all!
farside22 wrote:
A Gaggle of Geese wrote:uh, yeah not going to try and bother convince scum they're scum. More farside votes please.

unvote:
vote: GG

Refusing to make a case is a scum tell. Ignoring everything I said and discounting the only point you made against me (saying I'm suspicious of those suspicious of me) which I know is not true is guaranteed scum making a fake case.

Awesome stuff. Me or you lynched then, because I refuse to be baited by someone who not only voted without a reason, but tried batting a second time with the look at farside BS.
Let me ask you GG: How many baits were you willing to put out there? How many times are you going to bait a player before they are allowed to respond to false scum hunting?
Farside, you and I really appear to be on the same page this game. I was about to make a case on GG for being OGML's scumbuddy, but you just did it for me!

If you'll look on the last page, with OGML supporting GG and unsupporting you, into GG basically chainsaw defending OGML with their vote, I am very suspicious of them both for being a part of a scumteam.

I'm happy with either of these lynches, but Geese seems like they will be more dangerous if left alive.

unvote: OGML

Vote: A Gaggle of Geese
Last edited by Jahudo on Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”