Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

That last two bristep posts are just brutal.

What the hell is up with Gobots rather pointless, "hey lets pressure lurkers when we have six days to deadline" nonsense?

Jediknight has moved from wanting a policy lynch but not calling it a policy lynch to wanting a policy lynch but not calling it a policy lynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

"Jediknight has moved from wanting a policy lynch but not calling it a policy lynch to wanting a policy lynch but not calling it a policy lynch."
that's the same thing bro
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Jediknight has moved from wanting a policy lynch and being fine with calling it a policy lynch to wanting a policy lynch but not calling it a policy lynch.

FIXED.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

re Gobots:

Trendal is pressure vote. Trendall is not scummy but his posts are slightly scummy (in adjoining sentences no less)

imo Trendall hasn't really changed, which makes it weird that you would shift a pressure vote (Your words) that hasn't seemed to work.

DDD covered the Bella stuff.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by jediknight »

I didn't call it a policy lynch originally. I was asked if that's what it was and I said sure why not. It wasn't based on much more than my feeling about his play and that he was a bit abrasive. I can see where that seems like going back on myself DDD.

Gman- (re. 831) You agreed with sotty only which hadn't been fully explored yet (which is what I said) I was following the sotty/thor dialogue. It certainly didn't merit a "me too" response yet imo. Sotty's reasoning for the read on Thor seemed misplaced to me at that point. It could be the hydra thing that I was vibing (which I asked about) but for you to come on so quickly and agree with no more comment was iffy. I feel that I explained that pretty well.

Trendall's stuff had been debated for pages and pages at the point I expressed agreement.

Since so much of day one has been based on meta, I'm at a disadvantage cause I don't know anyone. My reads are all guts. Which explains your terminology of "null-reads" I think.
And I'm spent...
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Chop slam bristep

If I see support on gobots I'll move back.

I still think trendall is town so I am not voting him except if there is a day to deadline or something like that.

Bristep's last posts are horrible. Coupled with my slightly scummy read and deadline coming this is the wagon I want for now.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Vezo, DDD and Chesskid now all saying my last couple of posts were "brutal", "horrible", scummy read, etc. Come on now kids, show your working because I'm not scum so lets see what makes you think I am.

I don't have 'lots of scumreads' as Chesskid said, I don't have much at all since this is my first large game and it's hard to keep track of. I do think Brosius is worth pressuring, and I think Trendall could be lurking scum since he's new.

I like how the talk is starting to revolve about the impending deadline, and getting people to shift onto larger wagons to avoid a no-lynch but when I do so ONTO A WAGON I'VE PREVIOUSLY STATED THAT I AGREE WITH I'm suddenly opportunistic scum.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:02 am

Post by Hoppster »

@ jediknight: "I didn't call it a policy lynch originally. I was asked if that's what it was and I said sure why not." No, you agreed it was a policy lynch. Your phrasing makes it sound like you're trying to squirm out of/brush off the responsibility for saying it was a policy lynch, when actually you agreed that it was a policy lynch.

Regarding the recent Trendall hoo-hah: "I think there's a case for both of them, however Trendall is the more popular choice." (#979)

I agree that this is scummy, but for slightly different reasons. What I found scummy was that he refused to take a firm stance on which of the two he actually thought was scummier.

He's done this earlier as well, as in post #799, he makes a semi-case on the two of them (Trendall and SB), and votes for SB, without saying one is scummier than the other. When I pushed him on this, he said that the two both needed pressure, and he only voted SB because he had less votes. And then he contradicts himself by leaving the SB wagon because it doesn't have enough votes.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 am

Post by VP Baltar »

More Trendall lynching. Also, Trendall, if you're around I suggest you stop lurking. If you do happen to be town, now would be a great time to be putting some effort forth.

I'm fine with bristep for the moment. He seems relatively sincere, so I don't get the hate so much in that direction.

jediknight is much less so. I think Hoopster hits the nail on the head when he says it seems like he's getting squirmy about his wording. That's a huge scumtell. I also don't like how he is saying everything so far is about meta. wtf? No, it's not.

Gobots is hugely scummy for still trying to push a pointless Bella wagon an hour after she says she's going to need replacement.

I'm liking the effort Gman is making to get caught up and I'd love to here Vas' opinion on that (or anything, where you at bro?).
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:25 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Like Vezo (...) I'd join a Gobots or a Bristep wagon unless my vote was needed at deadline on someone else. Gobot's posts are still scummy, Bristep's posts have started to become really scummy. Kermit's catch of the "least votes/most popular" contradiction is awesome, whilst Gobots' votes just seems off to me (the cavalier attitude towards Trendall and his recent Bella vote...he's only concerned with pushing lurkers?)

Figure Four Leg Lock: Bristep
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:43 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Gobots what do you think of the current wagons? And yes, I still think you coming back to vote Bella is really weak regardless of your ISOs. You're avoiding the meat of the game right now.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:45 am

Post by bristep123 »

It's only an awesome catch if I was scum. If you do go ahead and lynch me I will flip town. Remember that 'awesome catch' when I do.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Ugh.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@VP: What's there to like? I don't see him acting on anything inside his IIoA filled catchup. In fact, he even fails to discuss his own vote(Thor) within the catchup. There isn't ANYTHING within his catchup about Thor except...

GMan ISO #12. "Hi. I agree with Thor on BS. Vote Thor."

Also:
GMan ISO #11: "OMGUS Vote: Vas, why did you want me off the royal rumble?"
Later...
GMan ISO #14: "Trendall's full of OMGUS"
GMan ISO #17: "Vote: Trendall"

Add what I said in my ISO #10, GMan is 100% scum.

Reactions, VP Baltar? Anybody?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:14 am

Post by Thor665 »

Lowell ignores the existence of the ScottBrosious wagon

AV, no comment on Scott who does basically the same thing right above bristep?

:eek: Wasn't Trendall scum for weak opinions and lurking?

I like this currently, and also I promised VP I'd move my vote (though now I get to avoid having to vote Trendall or Scott ;) );

Unvote: InternetStranger
Cheap Shot with Brass Knuckles hidden down tights: GoBots

I still sorta feel Trendall case is 50% lurker case, and in a large that's just not worth doing.
Bella case sidestep is super bad though, so GoBots is vote.
Honestly I probably could go Scott, but it's mostly just vague gut and size of wagon and dislike of Trendall wagon so I don't think it's smart money.
The way Lowell hopped onto voting me was weird - that should be remembered later.
Gobots
Gobots
Townie
Gobots
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Gobots »

Vp: i didnt intend to continue pushing the bella wagon, i was just trying to respond to the questions about my previous post.

Ddd et all: i dont agree that 6 days is a short time. I didnt see anything wrong with trying to get something out of bella before finishing trendal off.

Baby; i think i was clear about trendal. My origional vote was for pressure. I dont think he has crackd to reveal a scummy center under that pressure, but he hasnt tried to play the game either. So im happy to lynch the non entity. But before we do that, theres still a big question mark in bella. Why cant we force her to do something just like we did with trendal?

Even if you think trendal is 100 percent scum, why wouldnt you want to put pressure on the worst poster in the game? How is that a waste of time?

sotty: but at least you have changed your tone to no longer imply we have given equal contribution to the game. Ive got a few thoughts on the two wagons, but let me compose myself first.

Im glad she asked for replacement and ill vote somewhere else later today.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:54 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Thor: there was a difference in emphasis. Bristep voted Trendall because it was the popular wagon. Scott unvoted Snake because it was an unpopular wagon.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

the way I see it..

Scott unvoted when he knew the wagon would not go anywhere and his vote would be wasted
Bristep voted because it was the popular wagon and an excuse to throw his vote out there...

At least thats how I picked up Brist's comments about the popular wagon
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Thor665 »

Gobots needing to "compose" himself prior to providing reads fills me with hope and joy for my vote.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Furcolow »

I am suspicious of these counter wagons.
is EA normally this annoying?
CK3 only becomes suspicious of me after I make a case on him, then backtracks on his pressure on me... sadly, I believe that he might be on the same side as me :/

VPB, if you are scum, I am going to facepalm
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:42 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Furc - I'd be more suspicious if there weren't counter wagons. Your mileage may vary. of course, but the logic is obvious.

Do you have a read on Gobots?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

No need to worry Furc. I am the town.

I like these pathetic counter wagons. They are showing who is scum and who is not pretty quickly. All we need are a few flips for confirmation. Let's start with Trendall.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Furcolow »

@Thor: Honestly, I can't stand reading Gobots, if that is a read.
I have been largely skimming his posts, so I wouldn't mind him dying, as that wouldn't be a problem anymore. I know this isn't really nice, but, hey, I'm honest.

@VPB: I don't really like the day dragging on, I feel it gives scum time to actually get an easy mislynch, so I actually disagree with you on that.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

Furcolow is whipped face first into a set of lockers...
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Furcolow »

...then he is yanked to the floor by a vicious neckbreaker from behind!
Last edited by Locke Lamora on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”