Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:00 pm

Post by Falcone »

Vote: Extend deadline

I don't think the people actually playing this game should be punished for the actions of those who aren't playing. If you send out prods, at least give them some time to respond to them, read the thread, and make a meaningful contribution. I'd be most grateful if you could give us an extension.
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:15 pm

Post by Dranko20 »

Alright, you're right. I'll sendo out prods right now, and anyone who doesnt post within 3 days will be replaced.

Thinking about it, its kind of unfair to do that.
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:19 pm

Post by logicticus »

Yeah lets just get rid of all our dead weight.

Snaps claim is a little dubious, but chamber rushing to possibly out another cop is just as suspicious....
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:24 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Vote: Falcone

I have good reasons.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:39 pm

Post by Sineish »

Vote: Fritzler

I don't really trust his claim. He's claiming a minor information role (where we won't be too surprised if the mafia don't knock him off over the next couple of nights). He's also claiming to have no information, first by having targetted a dead role, the only one of the four that is probably a backup, and second by having been roleblocked. I don't buy it and I think it's a role we can afford to be without given the slim chance he's telling the truth.

S.
naubol
naubol
Townie
naubol
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:41 pm

Post by naubol »

Wow I'm all torn up.

Yes, Chamber, that makes sense, suddenly we have forty cops.

Falcone, why are you protecting Armlx? why are you convinced of his innocence?

N
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by Fritzler »

unvote, vote: Falcone

I trust blackberry's reasons.

Although I'd still like to lynch chamber.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:11 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Sineish wrote:

I don't really trust his claim. He's claiming a minor information role (where we won't be too surprised if the mafia don't knock him off over the next couple of nights). He's also claiming to have no information, first by having targetted a dead role, the only one of the four that is probably a backup, and second by having been roleblocked. I don't buy it and I think it's a role we can afford to be without given the slim chance he's telling the truth.

S.

Its an easily testable role. If stykker uses his ability tonight I can check him out, and see who he targetted for his masonry before anyone else does. Do you honestly want to lynch a testable role?
Surfs up dude.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:08 pm

Post by jediknight »

It's an interesting set of developments...

I don't trust Fritzler...for more than just the fact that Brian voted him. He is the lead of most of the bandwagons and I get the scum vibe. And I trust my scum vibe very muchly...except when I don't. As far as Fritzler for someone that said he isn't sure what he does he sure says above me that he can check strykker and see who he targets. Didn't you say that you didn't know how it worked? I'd like some more information on how that works pretty please... :mrgreen:

I do trust Brian...cause I have my reasons. My role also knows, or thinks that he knows apparently but could have forgotten some key details, that there are a set of mason cops. Be advised...I am not one of the two mason cops. But that makes me trust Snap. And makes me want to smack him in the head for neglecting to turn in his choice if he is indeed who he says he is. Strykkerverde is mostly confirmed for now because he was able to do what he set out to do.

I want to know why shamrock all of a sudden trusts armlx and why he is pretty sure about fritzler. Did I miss a page or something? And I'm not the world's most active person at this game but there are people that I don't even know that are in this game.

I
confirm vote: fritzler
at this point. An interesting choice for Strykkerverde would be to invite me and Snap to sit with him this night.
And I'm spent...
Snap
Snap
Townie
Snap
Townie
Townie

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:42 pm

Post by Snap »

Go for it, smack me in the head. I'll freely admit, not getting my choices in in time was stupid, but like I said, the deadline snuck up on me and I can't talk to my partner after I submit my choice. My partner has posted within the last 48 hours, so is still active in the game, but I'm not willing to expose another cop.
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:09 pm

Post by Falcone »

Blackberry, what are your reasons for voting me?

Snap's claimed role looks really powerful, if used well. I don't necessarily trust him yet; it's mighty convenient for him to say he didn't send in night choices. But I don't think he should reveal his partner at the moment. Jedi's confirmation that there are mason cops in the game is a point in his favour, but since his role apparently forgot some details, we can't go on that alone. After all, one of the cops could be scum. Snap, do you know for certain that your partner is innocent?

Fritzler's claim seems testable to me, although his lack of useful results is a point against him.
TSAGod
TSAGod
Goon
TSAGod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:45 am

Post by TSAGod »

Snap wrote:Well, as the deadlione is tomorrow, I'll claim. I'm a mason cop. I can only talk to my mason partner (who I'll not name unless they want to come forward) up until the point we send off our investigation targets each night. We're more reliable if we both target the same person. Unfortunately, both nights so far I've been caught by an unexpected dawn befroe I could get my target in, so I've got no useful information thus far.
unvote, vote snap

Really. Could this role be any lamer? It's possible, but if you aren't going to get an investigation for two nights in a row, it's completely useless.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:04 am

Post by Sineish »

Fritzler wrote:Its an easily testable role. If stykker uses his ability tonight I can check him out, and see who he targetted for his masonry before anyone else does. Do you honestly want to lynch a testable role?
I guess not, let's give it a go.
Unvote: Fritzler

A couple of questions for the
mod
, are we under a 'day ending' deadline or is it just a deadline for people to post or be replaced? If we are under a day ending deadline, what is the situation with regards to the number of votes needed for a lynch?

S.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:57 am

Post by Fritzler »

jediknight wrote:II don't trust Fritzler...for more than just the fact that Brian voted him. He is the lead of most of the bandwagons and I get the scum vibe. And I trust my scum vibe very muchly...except when I don't. As far as Fritzler for someone that said he isn't sure what he does he sure says above me that he can check strykker and see who he targets. Didn't you say that you didn't know how it worked? I'd like some more information on how that works pretty please... :mrgreen:
I don't know exactly how it works, I know everynight I get to hack someone, preveiously its been a tracking result on Iammars. I'm assuming it will be a tracking result on Strykker tonight.
Surfs up dude.
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:31 am

Post by jediknight »

Fritzler wrote:
Sineish wrote:

S.

Its an easily testable role. If stykker uses his ability tonight I can check him out, and see who he targetted for his masonry before anyone else does. Do you honestly want to lynch a testable role?
Man...I'm not good on these quote things. So then how do you "see who he targetted for his masonry before anyone else does?" Do you have reason to believe that you see the action and the reciever of the action? I'm not buying it.
And I'm spent...
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:36 am

Post by Fritzler »

jediknight wrote:
Fritzler wrote:
Sineish wrote:

S.

Man...I'm not good on these quote things. So then how do you "see who he targetted for his masonry before anyone else does?" Do you have reason to believe that you see the action and the reciever of the action? I'm not buying it.
Well, like I said, I found out Iammars made no choice, I guess I jumped the gun when I said I was a tracker, we'll see tonight. I bet my role will get really cool thiough, cuz Dranko was all like, you have a really cool role, and i was like but what's it do, and he was like you'll find out.
Surfs up dude.
Snap
Snap
Townie
Snap
Townie
Townie

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:50 am

Post by Snap »

Like I've said, I'm not outing my mason partner without consulting him on it first, which I can't do until Night. If he wants to come forward of his own accord, that would be great, but it doesn't look like he's going to at the moment. Now, I don't know for certain that he's definately innocent, but as yet I have no reason to suspect that he's not.
What I do find suspect are the people trying to get me to out my partner. You've had no reason to suspect him so far, and as far as I know he'll continue being a cop if I die, so it seems to me like scum trying to find out as many cops as possible. I'm going to
unvote: armlx
for the moment, though I still have strong suspicions about him, but at the moment I'm far more suspicioous of other people, so
FoS: Chamber
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:53 am

Post by jediknight »

Fritzler wrote:Well, like I said, I found out Iammars made no choice, I guess I jumped the gun when I said I was a tracker, we'll see tonight. I bet my role will get really cool thiough, cuz Dranko was all like, you have a really cool role, and i was like but what's it do, and he was like you'll find out.
Is this mod quoting? And it does seem that you're backpedaling now that I've asked you how you are going to manage to see the action and the recipient.

Snap...don't out your partner by any stretch of the imagination. But I have an idea so Strykker...please pick me and Snap for your bar visit.
And I'm spent...
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:36 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Jedi, I understand what you're getting at. You guys are throwing me a surprise party! ^_^

I, for one, entirely believe Snap's role. Dranko was a mason cop in Duckburg Mafia. I'd see it as likely that he'd add a similar role to this game. [/metagaming]

vote: TSAGod
I wouldn't vote for claimed masons this early, and I wouldn't vote for claimed cops this early. You're doing both. They're both somewhat-confirmable roles, and they both hold a lot of pro-town power.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:02 am

Post by VitaminR »

Unvote: Fritzler
jediknight
jediknight
Goon
jediknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:15 am

Post by jediknight »

How did you know??? And I suppose you already know what my present is to you? Yep...you guessed it. I gave you a
FISH
!

I'm still not totally buying Fritzler's claim and its not all that provable or useful for that matter the way that he explains it. I mean what can he do come back tomorrow and say "yup...so and so did something last night? So they must be...what?" He can't really confirm good or bad which makes it a sketchy roleclaim to me at best.

So Blackberry...what are your good reasons for Falcone?
And I'm spent...
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:23 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Jedi wrote:Yep...you guessed it. I gave you a FISH!
Yeah, like they'll have any idea what that's in reference to.

"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:48 am

Post by armlx »

I don't relly trust Snap here. 2 night choices missing, claims mason.... I usually don't trust single masons anyways...
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
TSAGod
TSAGod
Goon
TSAGod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:13 pm

Post by TSAGod »

BrianMcQueso wrote:
I wouldn't vote for claimed masons this early, and I wouldn't vote for claimed cops this early. You're doing both. They're both somewhat-confirmable roles, and they both hold a lot of pro-town power.
First off, I'm not you. Second off, masons are confirmable by determining who the partner is, but if you're part of a mafia, you can find somebody to be part of the team easily. And you don't really need to say anything if the other dies and turns up as scum other than "it never said we were protown." Thirdly, missing two nightchoices in a row sucks, and as a cop, all you have to say is "x is innocent," and then you can be naive if anybody gets nightkilled and turns up scum. Everything can be easily faked with the help of a mafia.

So...that's why I don't exactly trust him. But if you can show me a better option, I'm all for it.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:39 pm

Post by chamber »

TSAGod wrote:
BrianMcQueso wrote:
First off, I'm not you. Second off, masons are confirmable by determining who the partner is, but if you're part of a mafia, you can find somebody to be part of the team easily. And you don't really need to say anything if the other dies and turns up as scum other than "it never said we were protown." Thirdly, missing two nightchoices in a row sucks, and as a cop, all you have to say is "x is innocent," and then you can be naive if anybody gets nightkilled and turns up scum. Everything can be easily faked with the help of a mafia.

So...that's why I don't exactly trust him. But if you can show me a better option, I'm all for it.
And in this case he can claim he didn't target the same person as his partner, or that even when targeting the same person he doesnt get 100% true info.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”