Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:44 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

Falcone, remember you can always ask me to explain what I understood, if you ever feel I'm more suspicious than anyone else. I think I can even explain it in a way that not only confirms I understood exactly what you were talking about, but that would clear me (atleast in your eyes).

The fact that I said I understood what Falcone was talking about doesn't make me more likely to be pro-town at all. Because as several other people have pointed out, I could've just jumped on the wagon to look innocent when I noticed Falcone's post.

-----

When that's said...

Not random
Vote: VitaminR

He's scum lynch him....

...just kidding :twisted:

I'm going back to listening to my gut feeling. It's not like there's anything better to go by right now.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:22 am

Post by VitaminR »

Hehe. Don Gaetano, you are seriously confusing me.

Anyway, I've made up my mind. Shamrock and Snap strike me more as followers, where I think Fritzler and also Falcone are the driving force behind these bandwagons. Falcone has reasons, though. Fritzler seems to throw a vote on everything that has the potential of becoming a bandwagon. Also, he hasn't attempted to defend himself in any way. Furthermore, this bandwagon seems to have a lot more reasoning and careful thinking behind it than any of the bandwagons so far.

Vote: Fritzler
Falcone
Falcone
Goon
Falcone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:58 am

Post by Falcone »

VitaminR, I find it very hard to believe you really think the Fritzler bandwagon "has more reasoning and careful thinking behind it than any of the bandwagons so far". Let's take a look at the Fritzler voters:
BrianMcQueso wrote:Looking back over the Twomz lynch yesterday, Fritzler's behavior made me feel funny. His attitude once Twomz had been lynched (but not before day closed) wasn't very protownly. If I had checked in and realized we had lynched a doctor, my reaction would probably be more like Falcone's
than Fritzler's. "You're lynched. Bye buddy." Isn't the remorseful response I'd expect out of a realization that we lynched a valuable power role.
A vote based on a "funny feeling", and a joking comment. Acceptable reasons, sure, but not really "careful thinking".
TSAGod wrote:Fritzler may have been not remorseful, but it is hard to tell if it's his playing style or scumminess.

Neverless, it's not exactly a bad action, though I would just prefer to coax another Snap joke from him.

unvote, vote fritzler
A vote based on ... ? He says he doesn't know Fritzler is suspicious or not, and anyway, he just wants to hear another stupid joke. Great thinking here.
jediknight wrote:
Vote Fritzler

He seems to be trying to lead us around by the neck and I just don't like that. And mostly because right now I trust BrianMcQueso and he appears to have a Fritzler concern.
A vote for Fritzler for leading the town because BMQ seems to be concerned with him. Another great piece of thinking.

Voting Fritzler for bandwagoning is not really very productive, because he does it in every single game he's in, regardless of his alignment, and aside from that, I just don't see what he did wrong. He was on the Twomz bandwagon, but as I said before, it would have been more remarkable if he hadn't been, and I'm more suspicious of the people who voted for Twomz after the deadline was set.

I already stated some suspicion of jediknight earlier, and there's also a little thing TSAGod said that I found interesting. They might both deserve a closer look, but for the moment I prefer to put some pressure on Snap. I explained my reasoning for that earlier.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:00 am

Post by Fritzler »

I wasn't going to defend myself, just claim, but uh, just extend what Falcone said.
Surfs up dude.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:11 am

Post by armlx »

Voting Fritzler for bandwagoning is not really very productive, because he does it in every single game he's in, regardless of his alignment
Yup. Hence me not votingfor him.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:11 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Falcone wrote:Voting Fritzler for bandwagoning is not really very productive, because he does it in every single game he's in, regardless of his alignment, and aside from that, I just don't see what he did wrong. He was on the Twomz bandwagon, but as I said before, it would have been more remarkable if he hadn't been, and I'm more suspicious of the people who voted for Twomz after the deadline was set.
Just because he always does it doesn't make it right. His behavior isn't helping the town. And neither does...
Fritzler wrote:I wasn't going to defend myself, just claim, but uh, just extend what Falcone said.
Fritzler, I stated a mild accusation against you. I'm not convinced you're scum by any margin. I'm not joking in saying that I find you suspicious. I put my accusation out there not to get a claim out of you, but so that you would defend yourself against it so that I could get a better feel to whether you're pro-town or not. Your claim, regardless of what it is, wouldn't help me too much in figuring out what side you're on. I'm not asking you to reveal your role, I'm asking you to contribute to the discussion. You know,
play the game

This is what's going on in almost all the games on this board, and I'm really getting tired of it. It's no longer "See who looks suspicious, and lynch based on behavior", it's "Bandwagon until we get a claim, decide if we like it, and either lynch or move on to another claim." There's more to this game than what our roles say.

People who are also voting for Fritzler: take a moment and think about why you're doing so. While I appreciate the sign that you believe in what I'm saying, if you're just following me because it's easy or you want someone to claim that isn't yourself, then you're in the same boat he is.

[/soapbox]
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:18 am

Post by Fritzler »

Damn BMQ making me post, who do you think you are, mith?
BrianMcQueso wrote:Fritzler, I stated a mild accusation against you. I'm not convinced you're scum by any margin. I'm not joking in saying that I find you suspicious. I put my accusation out there not to get a claim out of you, but so that you would defend yourself against it so that I could get a better feel to whether you're pro-town or not. Your claim, regardless of what it is, wouldn't help me too much in figuring out what side you're on. I'm not asking you to reveal your role, I'm asking you to contribute to the discussion. You know,
play the game
I don't think you're joking, I've played with you enough to know when you're serious (at least mildly). I'm glad to know its mild and you still <3 me. And if you really want, I'll try and defend myself, and "play the game." W/E
BrianMcQueso wrote:This is what's going on in almost all the games on this board, and I'm really getting tired of it. It's no longer "See who looks suspicious, and lynch based on behavior", it's "Bandwagon until we get a claim, decide if we like it, and either lynch or move on to another claim." There's more to this game than what our roles say.
Yea, no kidding, I'm getting sick of people actually following my bandwagons. Seriously though, I don't think there's anything more improtant in this game then our role. You're asking me to "
play the game
," and I'll tell you, the funnest part of a game for me is uncovering the setup, and our role. Honestly, that's my favorite part. Uncoverring, things like, so there really is a role names over talkative shady guy that kills people at night, and he's pro town? Weird. Let me go back and find justification for my bandwagons and what not.
BrianMcQueso wrote:People who are also voting for Fritzler: take a moment and think about why you're doing so. While I appreciate the sign that you believe in what I'm saying, if you're just following me because it's easy or you want someone to claim that isn't yourself, then you're in the same boat he is.
Yea man, Brian don't know what he's talking about man, lay off, this is racism.
BrianMcQueso wrote:[/soapbox]
Damn right get off of that soap box, you think you're better then everyone just because you don't have a gorilla sized wang?
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:28 am

Post by Fritzler »

BrianMcQueso wrote:Looking back over the Twomz lynch yesterday, Fritzler's behavior made me feel funny. His attitude once Twomz had been lynched (but not before day closed) wasn't very protownly. If I had checked in and realized we had lynched a doctor, my reaction would probably be more like Falcone's
than http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=214]Fritzler's[/url]. "You're lynched. Bye buddy." Isn't the remorseful response I'd expect out of a realization that we lynched a valuable power role.
Honestly, I didn't believe him. Also, I've seen defenses many times (especially on fbgs) where they're all like at one from lynch, oh good job lynching you're docotr, and then pretend they didn't realize it wasn't lynch. I've seen enough of that, that whenever someone tries to defend themselves like that I don't believe it. I'm sorry, I'm a cynic. Plus leaving a doc alive is weird. On one hand, consider if they're telling the truth, probably killed. What happens if they're not killed? You have to play the wifom game to see if the mafia are not killing them to make you suspect them, and I don't really like WIFOM.

On jumping on and off bandwagons: meh, I'm not going to lie, I enjoy killing people. The other reason I play this game is to kill people. Bandwagons are good. I don't see why they're bad.
Surfs up dude.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:30 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Fritzler wrote:Damn BMQ making me post, who do you think you are, mith?
I wish. :lol:
Fritz, cont. wrote:I don't think you're joking, I've played with you enough to know when you're serious (at least mildly). I'm glad to know its mild and you still <3 me. And if you really want, I'll try and defend myself, and "play the game." W/E
The "joking" part was actually addressed to Falcone's comment (post 302). I still love ya, Fritz, I just wish people would talk more.
Fritz, cont. wrote:I'll tell you, the funnest part of a game for me is uncovering the setup, and our role.
I really enjoy that part of the game, too. But when it's the
only
part of the game, that's when I don't like it as much. Not as much as I like oats.
Fritz, cont. wrote:Damn right get off of that soap box, you think you're better then everyone just because you don't have a gorilla sized wang?
I'm damn proud I don't have a gorilla-sized wang.
Fritz, next post wrote:Honestly, I didn't believe him. Also, I've seen defenses many times blah blah blah etc.
Thanks, that's the kind of posting I'm looking for. 8)
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:07 am

Post by VitaminR »

Falcone wrote:VitaminR, I find it very hard to believe you really think the Fritzler bandwagon "has more reasoning and careful thinking behind it than any of the bandwagons so far".
You're right, that was not worded accurately. I tend towards hyperbole I'm afraid (especially when I've just written an essay :D). I do feel like there is more thought behind it, that is just my impression. I am not going to analyse the votes and assign values, but that was my impression. Maybe it has to do with the way I approached my vote, I don't know. I know it took me a while to make up my mind about this.
Falcone wrote:Voting Fritzler for bandwagoning is not really very productive, because he does it in every single game he's in, regardless of his alignment, and aside from that, I just don't see what he did wrong. He was on the Twomz bandwagon, but as I said before, it would have been more remarkable if he hadn't been, and I'm more suspicious of the people who voted for Twomz after the deadline was set.
I know voting for Fritzler because of bandwagoning is not productive. I even stated this earlier in this game during a small day 1 bandwagon on him. I'm voting Fritzler because that's all he's doing! Maybe it's my experience, but I've gotten the impression that despite the bandwagoning there is some focus on finding scum with Fritzler. I haven't seen that so far in this game. Also, although I'm merely repeating my reasons now, he hadn't really responded to the votes on him before my vote.

Obviously I should be in more games with Fritzler before I even attempt to get a read on him.

[/quote]
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:11 am

Post by Fritzler »

Psst, I jsut did more then bandwagon.
Surfs up dude.
logicticus
logicticus
Mafia Scum
logicticus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:12 am

Post by logicticus »

All these bandwagons feel the same to me....useless.
Dranko20
Dranko20
Goon
Dranko20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:14 am

Post by Dranko20 »

Come on guys. This is redictioulous. I'm prodding everyone tonight, and replacing people who don't post tomorrow. Deadline is set for tomorrow and I stand by it. Night will have alot of replacing i think.
Quote: """""Quote"-Quote"-Quote"-Quote""
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:19 am

Post by VitaminR »

Fritzler wrote:Psst, I jsut did more then bandwagon.
As a reaction, yes.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:22 am

Post by Fritzler »

Dranko20 wrote:Come on guys. This is redictioulous. I'm prodding everyone tonight, and replacing people who don't post tomorrow. Deadline is set for tomorrow and I stand by it. Night will have alot of replacing i think.
Guys deadline is tomorrow, I guess I'll claim: I am a hacker, an information role. I don't know exactly what I do. Night 1, I hacked into Iammars computer, and found out he targetted no one, so I guess he was a back up or something. Night 2, hacked sineish, but didn't find out info, I think I was roleblocked. It said I got a little drowsy.
Surfs up dude.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:32 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

I don't think we'll be able to lynch anyone, regardless of anything else, by tomorrow. I'm not even sure what else we can do to even be... productive. Quick deadline, no prods? Yeah, ok.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:33 am

Post by Fritzler »

Well, maybe if the two bandwagons combined, to form a super bandwagon, let me do a read through.
Surfs up dude.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:36 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

unvote: Fritzler
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:44 am

Post by chamber »

I still think snap is our best target right now. Perhaps if he could claim.
Taking a break from the site.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:44 am

Post by Shamrock »

Unvote: armlx

I'm convinced now that he's , and I'm also pretty convinced that Fritzler is...
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Shamrock
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Shamrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:45 am

Post by Shamrock »

Unvote: armlx

I'm convinced now that he's town, and I'm also pretty convinced that Fritzler is...
Two chainz, four bracelets. Let me see that ass clap, standing ovation.
Snap
Snap
Townie
Snap
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by Snap »

Well, as the deadlione is tomorrow, I'll claim. I'm a mason cop. I can only talk to my mason partner (who I'll not name unless they want to come forward) up until the point we send off our investigation targets each night. We're more reliable if we both target the same person. Unfortunately, both nights so far I've been caught by an unexpected dawn befroe I could get my target in, so I've got no useful information thus far.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:39 pm

Post by chamber »

Snap wrote:Well, as the deadlione is tomorrow, I'll claim. I'm a mason cop. I can only talk to my mason partner (who I'll not name unless they want to come forward) up until the point we send off our investigation targets each night. We're more reliable if we both target the same person. Unfortunately, both nights so far I've been caught by an unexpected dawn befroe I could get my target in, so I've got no useful information thus far.
I'm still ready to lynch you unless you're partner comes forward.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:43 pm

Post by Fritzler »

What are you, mafia?

unvote, vote: chamber

You want to reveal, not two, but three cops today?
Surfs up dude.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:58 pm

Post by chamber »

Fritzler wrote:What are you, mafia?

unvote, vote: chamber

You want to reveal, not two, but three cops today?
I don't trust masonries who are missing a person, nor do I trust cops who 'forget' to submit there night choices.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”