Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by Fate »

SS was clearly his suspect D3, he was going ON AND ON AFTER HER.

He figured you would be resolved last night, since he didn't believe in two protective roles.

And yeah, Andy's a bad mod when it comes to mod-confirming things. He basically already confirmed a roleblocker IN THE GAME, and that roleblocker has been CONFIRMED NOT AGM due to Andy's post about "well if there are two role-blockers." Aka, "lol ANdrius"

WHICH MEANS: You are likely town VV that got roleblocked N1.

WHICH MEANS: Work with me good lord there's NOTHING WRONG WITH MY NIGHT ACTION PLAN.

Imbue: VV
Vote: Sevei

Now confirm you're protecting tonight:
AGM (confirmed via Andylulz)
Singer (confirmed via MS)
Fate (confirmed via awesome)

Alright?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Fate »

and we all know Scum inventors will never ever gift anything to Town.
Wrong.

Evidence: LotR Dekes motivating town instead of his scum-mates.

Scum would LOVE to be ability confirmed as an ability. There was nothing wrong with MS' inspection.

THE FACT THAT HE DIDNT FAKE GETTING ROLEBLOCKED ALSO MAKES HIM TOWN. Because if hypo-MS roleblocker roleblocked AGM last night, AGM would have NO WAY OF KNOWING he was blocked, and MS could fakeclaim blocked to stop results from being outed.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Day Four, Lynch-Count Two

MasterSpy (3): singersigner, Sevei, VasudeVa
Sevei (2): AlmasterGM, Fate
VasudeVa (1): MasterSpy

Not Voting (0): ---

Day Four, Imbue-Count Two

VasudeVa (4): singersigner, AlmasterGM, VasudeVa, Fate

AlmasterGM (1): MasterSpy

Not Voting (1): Sevei

Notices
With 6 alive it takes 4 to Lynch and/or Imbue.
Deadline is set at Wednesday, March 16th, at 12:30pm PST.

Imbue
VasudeVa again pockets The One Ring, with your approval. It is early in the Mordor day, and the remaining orcs gather around to witness the day's events.

VasudeVa bears The One Ring for Night Four.
Last edited by Andrius on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh shit....I guess we have no choice now.

VV you have to play ball.
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by MasterSpy »

This is Mina posting quickly from my phone at the bus stop. VV, on the off-chance you're not scum but just forgot how D2 went down:

hohum claimed vig BEFORE I posted. I found it kind of eerie at the time that just as I'd thought we nailed him, he claimed the one role that might have saved him. But we'd even theorized there might be a vigilante in the set-up when we'd got our role to act as a miller to our power. Furthermore, the flavour of the kill he'd claimed (beheading) was something that made sense with a sword. Of course I'd have rode his ass otherwise!

My "I think Magna will kill me for this" comment was because I knew he'd be annoyed that I wasn't voting our "guilty." But our investigation told us exactly what hohum's claim told everyone: he was vig or scum. In other words, a load of nothing. That's why I'd wanted to wait one more night to see if there was a second kill (which would confirm him). And in retrospect, that would have been the right move. I'm tired of getting heat for "waffling" from both my other head and from players for it.

Also, what are you talking about, we should have investigated VV, who was one of our suspects? Our vote was on singersigner for most of D3! Her inventor power didn't clear her, particularly since granting a townie a roleblock is something scum under suspicion might do for town cred. A roleblock can potentially harm town if given to someone with incorrect reads.

At first glance, Fate's plan looks good, although I'll check it over when I get home. At this point, I'd love to eat a NK instead of a lynch if possible.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Post by Fate »

COME HOME SOON MINA I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by Sevei »

I'm not an effing survivor; just because AGM pulled some accusation of third party out of his ass and threw it in the ring today doesn't make it true. I'm Mordor (Town) aligned and since you're also aligned with Mordor (the town), if you lose, I lose.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Fate »

K, rollover and die then.

Unless you see some flaw in my plan in which your "TOP SUSPECT LULZ" MS can win, self-vote.
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

[Redacted]
Last edited by Andrius on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
may the odds be ever in your favor...
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Sevei »

And derp, roommate was checking for her role pm in another game and didn't log out.

Are you accounting for there being two scum left?
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm accounting for you being scum.

You gonna self-vote or not?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

Why is MS voting for AGM...I think that's a mistake since he wanted to imbue him...

In any case, AGM, you gunna fight the quest for good health and bodily perfection and join the winning team now?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

Error in the votecount fixed.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Fate »

Sevei wrote:1. I would prefer not to have the ring one N1; I'm not quite sure how I would use my ability just yet. I also haven't decided who I would prefer to Imbue; I'm debating between Katy and Quadz atm.
Sevei wrote:1. I would prefer not to have the ring one N1; I'm not quite sure how I would use my ability just yet. I also haven't decided who I would prefer to Imbue; I'm debating between Katy and Quadz atm.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Sevei »

BECAUSE I AM THE GDMF ONE RING AND I HAVE NO POWERS SO WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO EFFING IMBUE MYSELF YOU STUBBORN MULE? Katy and Quadz were the towniest town on D1 aside form EDGE but YOU didn't want the power.

And NO, I am NOT voting myself because it's STUPID to knowingly vote town as town, especially when the person wanting to captain us all to a win thinks that his wall of spam means something CONSIDERING I'M THE ONE RING.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Sevei »

What was I going to say when you were all. OOH SEVEI, want the RING?

"Um, thanks, but I am the ring, so no."

Right.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Fate »

BLAHBLBHALVBHLSBJBLABLABLBLAHBLABHALHJBALBHALHBALHBALHBALBBLAHBlhbLHBlbhBLHABLABblh
blahblahbla

YES I AM CAPTAIN WIN.

I AM SAILING THE SHIP TOWARD VICTORY. LET'S SHOVE OFF MATEYS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Fate »

singersigner wrote:Why is MS voting for AGM...I think that's a mistake since he wanted to imbue him...

In any case, AGM, you gunna fight the quest for good health and bodily perfection and join the winning team now?
What is it going to take for you to vote Sevei? Seriously?

What more do you want from me. I've GUARANTEED that MS can not win this game if he's scum.

I've LAID OUT EXACTLY WHY Sevei needs to be lynched.

Come on.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by singersigner »

Because she might be a survivor that will win with us if we lynch scum?

How is she otherwise scum again? Because she can talk to us at night if we're imbued?

Quite frankly, I'm concerned with why you're so set on MS being town. How can you just overlook the shit they're spewing out of their mouths right now?

What if MS-scum is the roleblocker, roleblocks VV while killing one of you, me, or AGM, causing you to mislynch VV tomorrow, giving him the win. Unless you no-lynch tomorrow (in that scenario) and promise to kill MS NO MATTER WHAT.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Imbued-VV can't be roleblocked.

Yup.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by singersigner »

Have we confirmed that?

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Fate »

Yes
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

I only remember speculating it wasn't true because they didn't roleblock quadz N1, but how do we know that for sure?

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Fate »

Because the Imbue mechanic would be pointless if scum could block the
publically given ring-bearer
each night.

Plus they would've roleblocked VV and shot me last time he was imbued.

Instead, quadz died, and
VV NEVER ANSWERED WHY HE DIDNT GUARD QUADZ.

Nor has he claimed what he did yesterday.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by singersigner »

That's true. VV, be a good boy and comply with town's wish to know your action last night. kthx.

Why are you obsessed with people killing you Fate? Chances are they probably roleblocked VV thinking he was going to protect quadz anyway, to kill someone who actually had a good role, and not just a Mason...no offense, but you're not worth killing.

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”