Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VPB explain why Trendall is scummy and Bella is not.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Im starting to think you all are scum.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@ nero - read my iso. I don't have time to be repeating myself for lazy people. the trendall case has nothing to do with lurking, at least when it comes to me.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

@VP - attacking Trendall for his accusation about you "knowing" he's scum is about the same as me attacking him for not understanding why I got on the bandwagon. Don't poke the newbness too hard, they get bruised. I will say, the utter sheeping of IS's case on me from him is a bit more telling to my mind.

@IS - ...bwuh? Maybe my name comes up because I'm active and take stances? I'm now content with an IS wagon if, for nothing else, silly hypocrisy.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 am

Like the failstance you took on Trendall? The dude hadnt even posted yet and all sorts of scum jumped on his wagon. I would even guess that two scum were sitting on that wagon.

I wish Nero had hopped on it, but he prefers to play the OMGUS game with me.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Thor665 »

@IS - so you don't see wagoning as a scumhunting tool at all? Good to know I guess - I disagree to such a huge level the only word I can produce is 'tipplehorn'

Also, no demands to know what your hypocrisy was? Guilty conscious or attempt to avoid discussion?

Unvote: Trendall
Toss Blinding Powder in His Eyes: Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:31 am

Uh... Thor, Im singling you out because im using bandwagoning as a scumhunting tool.
Whatever hypocrisy you want to wrangle on about obviously cant be a big deal if wasnt worth mentioning or voting for the first time you mentioned it.

Why are you trying to be all clever and deceitful? I wasnt even voting for you, why are YOU being so paranoid about? So what does this make Thor, the fifth different person you voted for now? Why are you so desperate to get a lynch? Any lynch? (Hint: Because Thor is probably scum).

unvote: Nero
Bend Finger Back: Thor665

OMGUS!
Show

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Thor665 »

Confirming non randomness and total happiness of above vote. Haven't seen a meltdown and double talk that good in a while.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:43 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Trendall, post 868 is all well and good but when no vote accompanies your reads, it means I'm not going to take you seriously. It just looks fake.

I'm not seeing the IS hypocrisy that Thor is claiming. He's going to have to spell that out.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:46 am

Post by Thor665 »

@sotty - scumtell for calling me plus this plus OMG I wasn't even voting you, I'll say OMGUS so this won't look scummy! Blargh, bleh, raaaaage

The initial hypocrisy was really quite minor - the reaction was classic. Did you miss the reaction shot? I want your read on his 'O' (ya caught me) face.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Obv Lazy Nero is lazy.

I disagree. I think Trendles assertion that he's town is more newb town then scum.

part of my question was why do you think Bella is town but I guess VPB thought that was too stupid of a question.

gut buster: IS

Part of methinks he's just trolling b/c I don't think ANYONES play could be this bad. He's a good lynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Thor665 »

And to clarify the above post due to lack of double post;

@sotty - scumtell for calling me an 'instigator' plus this plus OMG I wasn't even voting you, I'll say OMGUS so this won't look scummy! Blargh, bleh, raaaaage

The initial hypocrisy was really quite minor - the reaction was classic. Did you miss the reaction shot? I want your read on his 'O' (ya caught me) face.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:00 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@nero - I don't think bella is scum. I don't think bella is town. She hasn't really been around for me to develop a read. You were drawing a direct comparison between her and trendall, which is what my issue was. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
YOUR AD HERE

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

@VP - I am a petulant and attention whoring child, please pay attention to things that are happening and comment on IS case.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:09 am

Post by Hoppster »

@ Vas: Regarding your GMan 'case', I'm not convinced that a wagon based on a single post is the way to go. It could well be a scumslip, but it could as well just be a stupid mistake from town. Doesn't seem like a reliable basis for a lynch imo.

@ Trendall: Thor doesn't actually ask why you're scummy, he asks why you're scummier than IS. Big difference.

@ IS: "all sorts of scum jumped on his wagon. I would even guess that two scum were sitting on that wagon." The first part implies there were several scum. The second part implies that there were, at
most
, two scum. You're contradicting yourself. I also don't see why Thor would abandon the Trendall wagon if he was so desperate to get any lynch.

@ Thor: Why do you feel the need to confirm the non-randomness of your vote on IS?
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I think IS is annoying, but not likely scum. I think he plays a very old-school mafia game that doesn't really come across as scum hunting with the current site meta. shrug.
YOUR AD HERE

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Hoppster - because the vote is uber, super, serious and is not random at all.

Why is it every time I confirm non-randomness I'm asked this question? Seems pretty self-explanatory really.

@VP - swell, but what do you think of the tell I called him on since it had *nothing* to do with whether or not I thought he was scumhunting? What are you even answering here?
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:17 am

So Thor ignores my points about voting for everyone and anyone, rattle off three posts with links and garbage and im the one in rage? huh? I barely even used any caps, didnt call him a buttmunch or anything.

And wasnt Nero already voting for me? You and Thor are like the most opportunistic scum ever, its awesome! Now lets round up some lurkers and get some votes going.

P-edit:

Hopps, All sorts of scum were on that wagon, and im guessing it was two of them, not 12 or whatever. Either way, thats semantics there. The fact is that the Trendall wagon is DEAD. Thor thinks im lynchbait for whatever reason and is looking for whatever weak excuse to go after me. You already see the way Nero behaves, so he can always count on Nero's animosity against me.
Show

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

You should probably take a breath there Thor. I don't think hypocrisy or being a general twat in thread are scumtells.
YOUR AD HERE

Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Thor665 »

@IS - what is there to answer to an accusation that I'm voting lots of people? My voting record is public, clearly I am aware I'm doing it and clearly it is true. Your conclusion that I want a lynch is also correct. Your only error was presuming I want to lynch anybody - at the moment there are about three or so players I don't want to lynch...is your not lynch list larger than mine? If so you are either much better or much worse at this game than me.

And is Nero on your wagon due to animosity or due to being my scumtastic and opportunistic scumbuddy? Accusing him of both seems a little scattershot.

@VP - He doesn't look like he's flapping from two votes to you?
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Trendall »

Figure Four Leg Lock: Thor665
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Furcolow »

I have gotten behind on this game, apparently. I'll catch up tonight.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Don't bother, you die tonight.

Discuss.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Baby Spice »

Thought Trendall wasn't being his normal self. Couldn't decide if it was because he was a first time scum, or that he's in his first large. Thought his recent posts showed signs of it being the latter.

Then Sotty/Zach calls him for not voting and low and behold, a vote. Not quite out of the blue, but wagony. More to the point, wagony on someone who just shifted their attention away fromTrendall.

Powerbomb Trendall
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Furcolow
Furcolow
To Be Frank
Furcolow
To Be Frank
To Be Frank

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Furcolow »

With Trendall being a newer player, and looking back on how I played myself at that point, I am willing to let him off the hook for now. CK3 also makes me believe that he is town. Basically, CK3 pinged my scumdar a page ago, and I wish I could quote him. He defended the Trendall wagon, saying he is a mislynch, but how can he know that? I believe it is through deductive reasoning. The same goes for how he is saying "Thor
is
town", I mean, he might be, but play like this is scum-motivated as seeking to be able to reprimand people for mislynches.

I also saw VP Baltar do this with chess, and if chess flips scum, I know who to go after next.
unvote: Trendall;
Piledriver: ChessKid3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”