Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:53 am

Post by Triglav »

@Trilo - you said you wanted feysal to murder VP - you don't tell scum to go through with their murder and you don't murder someone if you have any belief they can murder.

Whatevs, fail town can happily lynch us.
Then we can watch Trilo dance after fail murder and laugh from sidelines.
Never mind how we've been trying to murder for forever and a day now and keep being told not to just go with Trilo obviously able to murder :roll:
Never mind that Trilo is already setting up how due to mark lack of Feysal death = Feysal scum, not Trilo scum :P
This game is sad.
We are an amalgamation of Adel, Albert B. Rampage, Zorblag, and Ythan (twice).
We are, in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, and MichaelSableheart.
We are currently operating as an omniscient culmination of Fate, Glork and ZazieR.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Nicodemus »

Trig: if we leave you alive tonight will you promise not to murder Feysal? And that if you even claim that you actually did, we lynch you for it? That way Trilo can prove himself tonight, and we can lynch VP today.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Iecerint »

I don't understand understand the advantage of lynching VP first. Do you think VP is significantly more likely scum than Trig?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Xvart what did you search for N6?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Yes I do. I think him being rezzed N6, his claimed night actions, his explanations for taking various insanities, and his recent drop in activity in thread are all very indicative of him being scum. And, while I think that only 1 of Trilo or Trig, or Feysal or Nacho are scum, I think that VP is their scum partner no matter what. I can't really see any possible scum group that doesn't have him in it.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Iecerint »

OK, that makes sense.

It sounds like the only problem with your plan is if Trig and Trilo are scum together, but the chance of that is pretty much zero.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

VP Baltar wrote:Then you have to cover your ass for a glaring mistake (though it's still likely!).
I fucked up. I said as much. How is that "covering my ass?"
VP Baltar wrote:Now you are abandoning all of that for 'hydra fight'.

Two people stalk the same person. Common sense says that one of those people has to die. So, what do I do? Vote one of those people.
VP Baltar wrote:
Stirring the pot for any lynch you can get I say.
Either that or you feel the need to bus Triglav. Weird and inconsistent all around.
VP Baltar wrote:
Vote: Feysal I still don't get why people prefer Feysal over Nacho considering contributions
, but there is almost certainly scum between them and it's worth finding out which.
So, tell me how voting in a group of two people who stalked the same person is better than voting for someone YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE CASE FOR?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:19 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Nacho wrote:Two people stalk the same person. Common sense says that one of those people has to die.
Really? I don't think so. Now, if you want to make the argument that two people rezzing the same person means one of them has to die, then I catch where you are coming from. Caps lawk rawk doesn't change that it still exists between you and Feysal.

@Nico - I'll give you that me getting rezzed looks bad, but then again, that's what it was intended to do. In terms of the shit you are saying about my insanities, that's not scum hunting. If you think that messing up a night action is grounds for a lynch, then there are a lot more grievous offenders than me. That point is simply trying to pad a weak case. In terms of drop in activity, it's mostly because people are giving me shit over dumb things. I rage every time I read this thread and I've had too much RL stuff going on lately to want to deal with that and so I purposely haven't. Look at what Nacho is saying above. It makes little sense to create a dilemma between Trilo and Trig, and then wholly ignore the long standing dilemma between Feysal and Nacho. It's things like this that make me completely apathetic about the game state here. I know other players (Ben for instance) seem to be not caring as well.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Trilobite »

So like, deadline is on Monday. We really need to start coming together.

Trig is failing around, we should lynch them. They are busted scum. I could keep repeating myself but it is all right there in the thread. If you need clarification on a certian point, ask.

VP is an excellent lynch for tomorrow. His avoidance on commenting on Trig's actions today just goes beyond ridiculous. </3

I understand the apathy, it's been a long and hard game but there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I just know it. Lets pick it up and start voting already.
Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Trilobite »

Also I feel the need to point out Feysal is still hiding in his QT.

Feysal
Trig
VP

LETS GET RID OF THESE CULT THEN WE CAN GO ON WITH OUR LIVES FINALLY.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by xvart »

I'm down with this plan.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Triglav
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

How have I avoided commenting on Trig's actions? You asked me and I answered both times, Trilo. I think I've been pretty forthcoming. I still think we have a dilemma between Nacho/Feysal that was existent before Triglav and yourself claimed the same action.
YOUR AD HERE

Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:50 am

Post by Trilobite »

Unless I am blind, you haven't commented on the case we made at all. If that's wrong, please point me to the post and I will grovel at your feet.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

You should grovel anyhow :P

But, I did read your case. I think it makes sense and Triglav isn't a bad lynch today. That being said I think we've ignored the Feysal/Nacho problem too long now and I'm not sure why Trig should take precedence over that. Why don't we just demand Trig be a good little boy tonight like Nico said and lynch Nacho if you're going to murder Feysal. It's pretty likely there is scum there, so let's just clean them up and knock them out.
YOUR AD HERE

Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:11 am

Post by Trilobite »

Dude,

We have stalked Feysal, he is dying tonight. That's not ignoring them, that's us taking direct action with them. Do you think Nacho AND Feysal are scum? Why not lynch Trig since he is a "pretty good lynch" have us kill Feysal over night then you can make your Nacho case tomorrow if you want. I really don't see the point of lynching Nacho today, even more so that we still think he is likely town, but even if we were leaning scum a Trig lynch makes much more sense at this point.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

By cleaning them both out in one day, you're almost guaranteed to hit scum. This is not necessarily true with a Trig lynch/Feysal murder combo.
YOUR AD HERE

Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Trilobite »

How likely do you think it is that you will get your Nacho lynch today?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I'll put my vote where it's necessary if it comes to that. As long as we still have time, I don't see what the harm is in me advocating what I think is the best lynch. Why the bully act instead of simply discussing the merits/drawback of what I'm proposing? Is my point invalid?
YOUR AD HERE

Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:37 am

Post by Trilobite »

Because TownVP is all about pulling the town together to reach a consensus, especially in the face of a deadline. There is no way you are getting your Nacho lynch today, you're not even trying to convince me that hard. And no, I don't agree with your point. I think one of Feysal/Nacho is scum and I think it is Feysal. Unless you want to argue the scum rezzed Wicked and had two of their players claim it. That makes little sense to me.

You have even admitted that Trig is a good lynch, so your resistance to vote him at this point is even more confusing.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:04 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Yeah, you're ignoring the fact that the player with the majority of votes will be lynched regardless. Plus I am here and online.

Nacho is excessively scummy between his failed actions and wagon hopping. I've pointed all these things out. I just don't have the energy to commit to this game anymore honestly. We ought to lynch him in the chance that you are wrong about Trig. I understand where you are coming from, but I also think you have a vested interest in proving yourself town through murder. I don't think this necessarily makes Trig scum, though that possibility does exist given his general non-existence this game. Meanwhile, Feysal/Nacho almost certainly has a scum, so why don't we knock both out and make sure we don't miss today? It seems like a more sure shot to me.

I find it pretty ridiculous that you're acting like 1) a lynch won't happen today 2) I'm susceptible to vote bullying.
YOUR AD HERE

Trilobite
Trilobite
Goon
Trilobite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Trilobite »

You honestly expect me to believe TownVP would let a game drag to deadline lynch? Apathy or not, I'm just not seeing it.

I'm well aware of the deadline rules, because of yesterdays scramble for a lynch. But not getting a lynch by complete majority effects the town in ways that aren't helpful. It dulls any possible voting analysis as well as allowing scum so just coast. This game is lacking any kind urgency which means the scum aren't going to feel pressure to do anything.

No pressure = no information.

I'm not necessarily vote bullying you, I'm trying to change the state of the game, to inject some life into it. Most of the town aren't around but like you said you are and if you're town, I'm asking for your help. For whatever reason you are being really stubborn and it's frustrating.

Iec needs to get in here and actually vote Trig as well. Don't think I haven't noticed his absence. TNM's ridiculous idea of lynching Ben is all he has done today. Benmage himself has lurked this day out. I'd love to see more xvart considering he is confirmed non cult, Nacho and Nico are at least trying to scum hunt and figure the game out. Feysal is busted scum, and Trig is just well... Imploding.

I understand your reasoning even if I don't agree with it. But this game needs active and demanding VP, not passive and apathetic VP.
Triglav
Triglav
Goon
Triglav
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Triglav »

Nicodemus wrote:Trig: if we leave you alive tonight will you promise not to murder Feysal? And that if you even claim that you actually did, we lynch you for it? That way Trilo can prove himself tonight, and we can lynch VP today.
Or Trig could prove himself and we lynch VP, but whatevs. :roll:
We also have always done what town asked.
Either way is fine.
Really just go ahead and lynch us, then you can lynch Trilo tomorrow we're tired of listening to them and having town ignore their paranoia and scumminess.
Where's Benny? We need sane voice in here.
We are an amalgamation of Adel, Albert B. Rampage, Zorblag, and Ythan (twice).
We are, in absolute honesty, a conglomeration of gandalf, drmyshottyizsik, and MichaelSableheart.
We are currently operating as an omniscient culmination of Fate, Glork and ZazieR.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:32 am

Post by xvart »

Benmage wrote:Xvart what did you search for N6?
Why do you want to know?

VP - seriously; respond to this:
xvart wrote:
VP Baltar, D9 5260 wrote:
Vote: Feysal
I still don't get why people prefer Feysal over Nacho considering contributions, but there is almost certainly scum between them and it's worth finding out which.
How does this compare to what you were saying yesterday?
VP Baltar, D8 5096 wrote:Vas, my point was that I DO think we should lynch out of those two today. My argument with you is in saying it absolutely HAS to be one of them. I just don't like chaining lynches like that.
I still don't see how your argument yesterday makes any sense; and I don't believe you ever justified it (at satisfactorily enough for me to remember). If there is scum between the two of them and we lynch one that flips town what could possibly be the hesitation with lynching the other one the next morning?
This is especially important since now you are locked onto clearing out both Feysal and Nacho with your guarantee.
Triglav wrote:Or Trig could prove himself and we lynch VP, but whatevs. :roll:
We also have always done what town asked.
So what do you suggest about Trilo then? Did you ever answer if you were willing to not Murder tonight? Also, just doing everything town asks does not make a person town. Cult have to at least pretend to do what they are told or else they get some unwanted heat, so frankly I am getting tired of that argument.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:01 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@xvart - the game advances. I think this is the best course of action at this juncture. I wanted to lynch out of them yesterday when it was less pressing. It remains unresolved and should be dealth with, but at this rate it will not.

I really don't think I'm being that ridiculous here.
YOUR AD HERE

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote trilobite

Deadline is drawing near.

XVART.

I'll GR the lynch.

Also I was wondering if you had a res kit.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”