singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by singersigner »

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO THE REST OF US. GANDALF COULD STILL BE ALIVE IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU.

Can you PLEASE explain why you don't believe VV's claim again?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Fate »

Gandalf was a martyr. The alternative of imbuing VV again and having doom fall upon us because of scum super powers was too great a risk.

So he let himself die so that we could live.

Satan rest his soul.

I don't believe VV's claim because he let quadz die, because he was not seen targeting me N1 either, as per Quadz info.

We'll see what MS and VV say upon coming into the thread.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

when people who are actually town ask me to claim, then i will
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

sevei is smelling like hawt 3rd party right now
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

Day Four, Lynch-Count One

MasterSpy (2): singersigner, Sevei
VasudeVa (1): Fate
Sevei (1): AlmasterGM

Not Voting (2): VasudeVa, MasterSpy

Day Four, Imbue-Count One

VasudeVa (2): singersigner, AlmasterGM

Not Voting (4): Fate, MasterSpy, Sevei, VasudeVa

Notices
With 6 alive it takes 4 to Lynch and/or Imbue.
Deadline is set at Wednesday, March 16th, at 12:30pm PST.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nah, not replacing out. If you don't like it, fuck off. I have a love/hate relationship because of one stupid person who I'll be temporarily blacklisting once this is over. Sorry brah, you're no fun any more. Not right now anyway. Plus this game'll probably over after the MS lynch anyway.

Don't think Sevei is third party. In low chance that she is, she's a non-hostile one(survivor maybe.). Don't think she'll be supporting us and be talking like this if she wasn't Town anyway. (Plus she's Sauron's hate in ring form anyway soo yeah.)

Imbue: Vas
Vote: MasterSpy
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:37 am

Post by MasterSpy »

First things first – surprisingly we were not role-blocked last night. Our Sword scan on SingerSinger returned with ‘No Sword’. That combined with Spyrex’s Legolas flip and the kill flavor means that despite the horribly bad play Singer is Town. Just bad Town.

Imbue AGM

VOTE: VV

Despite the mind-numbing “DERP DERP DERP” tunnelling going on by Singer, Sevei and VV it makes zero sense from any sort of logical standpoint for him to not be scum.

Let’s examine the known set-up –

TOWN –

Mason * 2 (Mod confirmed after death of first Mason)
Vig
Vouyer
Doctor

SCUM –

Tracker
Reporter (who was apparently investigation proof)

Remaining claims –

Bulletproof Bodyguard
Limited Neighborizor
Swordsmith
Inventor
Message sender with limited ‘Resurrection’ ability

There is no way you are shoe-horning another Town protective role into that set-up with any sort of logic. A bulletproof role does make a ton of sense as a Scum role given there was a (incompetent) Town Vig. Unless of course you want to take a stab and say Andrius is totally incompetent at building a set-up.

Oh and here’s a shout out to Sevei – way to completely be wrong about kill flavor that you argued so heavily about.

--
Singer wrote:And why lynch Sevei after VV flips town? In my opinion (and in a couple others, I might add), it was either VV/Sevei, or the Spys. Well...one Spy flipped, and now we get the other.
Classic false dilemma. It must be either / or. With again no reasons why. Nice flip-flop on VV and Sevei being possible scum today when yesterday you screamed like a child who got no dessert about them being 100% Town.

Singer wrote:Why wouldn't I? The only claim I don't believe is MasterSpy's.
Of course you don’t because you the resident VI this game. Of course two strong protective roles (Doctor and Bulletproof Bodyguard) exist but an investigative role doesn’t.

I’d ask you to articulate logical reasons why but that’s beyond you.

Let me ask you – why are you so enamored of VV’s claim of role when it has NEVER worked. N1 he claimed to protect Fate but Quadz confirmed he didn’t visit Fate. N2, despite being Ringed up to protect 3 players he suddenly chooses not to protect Quadz and he dies. N3 he once again fails to protect successfully.

His story has more holes than swiss cheese.

--

If it takes our lynch and once again the ‘lack of protection’ to convince Town that VV is the scum he obviously is so be it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Sevei »

MasterSpy wrote:Reporter (who was apparently investigation proof)
Why was he investigation proof?
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:04 am

Post by MasterSpy »

Sevei wrote: Why was he investigation proof?
He was Legolas. Who uses a Bow (which you went on and on about yesterday, BTW) as his main weapon. Thus as a Swordsmith I'm surmising I would not detect him. Not rocket science here ...
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Sevei »

1. I asked because it seems like a superfluous comment for you to make since you didn't investigate him.
2. Your comments about people's intelligence, including mine, are quite rude and uncalled for.
3. I was wrong. So?
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 am

Post by Fate »

VasudeVa wrote:Nah, not replacing out. If you don't like it, fuck off. I have a love/hate relationship because of one stupid person who I'll be temporarily blacklisting once this is over. Sorry brah, you're no fun any more. Not right now anyway. Plus this game'll probably over after the MS lynch anyway.

Don't think Sevei is third party. In low chance that she is, she's a non-hostile one(survivor maybe.). Don't think she'll be supporting us and be talking like this if she wasn't Town anyway. (Plus she's Sauron's hate in ring form anyway soo yeah.)

Imbue: Vas
Vote: MasterSpy
I'm no fun? THIS IS THE SORT OF SHIT THATMAKES ME SEE RED.

YOU ARE NEEDED TO MAKE OPINIONS AND PLANS THAT INVOLVE YOU ROLE.
E
YOUR PRODDODGE FUCKING POSTRATRE, AND THE FACT YOU DON'T PROPERLY COMMENT ON THE GAME WHEN HERE, MEANS YOU BETTER BE FUCKING SCUM.

IF NOT? YEAH, A TEMPORARY BREAK FROM VV SOUNDS FUCKIN NICE
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Fate »

I'm not hammerin MS, nor will AGM.

AGM, ITS TIME TO CLAIM.

After that we are lynching VV and imbuing AGM. DEAL WITH IT.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:59 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

I didn't do anything last night. I forgot. <_<
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Fate »

That's.

.you...
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:01 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i know
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Fate »

Is this a gambit to get us to not imbue you?
UNVOTE:

unimbue: agm

Vv, comment on my proposed NA plan, ffs, and whther you'll 100% agree.

Since AGM DIDN'T USE HIS SANE CLEARING INVESTIGATION LAST NIGHT
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:24 am

Post by Sevei »

Vas, what did you do last night?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Fate »

Waiting for Andrius.

Needless to say I have unbreakable plan that woulda been MORE UNBREAKABLE IF AGM HAD CLEARED SOMEONE LAST NIGHT.

AGM if you're scum... HOoo boy.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:12 am

Post by singersigner »

MasterSpy wrote:
First things first – surprisingly we were not role-blocked last night. Our Sword scan on SingerSinger returned with ‘No Sword’. That combined with Spyrex’s Legolas flip and the kill flavor means that despite the horribly bad play Singer is Town. Just bad Town.
Like I said, I'll forgive you in after-game after FATE FUCKING REALIZES THAT ME SEVEI AND VV ARE RIGHT. Also, who is supposed to have a sword again? So far, all I've seen are scum with arrows, town with swords. I also like how you didn't investigate one of the more controversial roles of yesterday (i.e. Sevei or VV). Instead you decided to selfishly investigate the person ONLY YOU thought was scum (only to retort to "well she must be stupid since I can't call her scum anymore"). Didn't you learn your lesson when hohum selfishly killed Katy N1 just do he wouldn't have to deal with her?
Singer wrote:And why lynch Sevei after VV flips town? In my opinion (and in a couple others, I might add), it was either VV/Sevei, or the Spys. Well...one Spy flipped, and now we get the other.
Classic false dilemma. It must be either / or. With again no reasons why. Nice flip-flop on VV and Sevei being possible scum today when yesterday you screamed like a child who got no dessert about them being 100% Town.
I never thought they were scum. Fate with his herpderp logic made that to be the case. I never once called them scum, nor will I ever. Scream all you want about broken setup, but it is what it is. They're town, you're not.
Singer wrote:Why wouldn't I? The only claim I don't believe is MasterSpy's.
Of course you don’t because you the resident VI this game. Of course two strong protective roles (Doctor and Bulletproof Bodyguard) exist but an investigative role doesn’t.

I’d ask you to articulate logical reasons why but that’s beyond you.
Like I said, I'm forgiving the insults coming from scum. If you recall, half of quadz's power was being a watcher, which is an investigative role. Just because we don't currently have it, doesn't mean it's not in the game. Also, there's that good ol' rhetoric you tried to use to paint me as scum. *sigh* How I've missed obv scum when I see it.
Let me ask you – why are you so enamored of VV’s claim of role when it has NEVER worked. N1 he claimed to protect Fate but Quadz confirmed he didn’t visit Fate. N2, despite being Ringed up to protect 3 players he suddenly chooses not to protect Quadz and he dies. N3 he once again fails to protect successfully.
Did you overlook the fact that he wasn't actually supposed to save anyone last night? Everything was a ploy to keep Fate around because he's a fucking selfish bastard.
If it takes our lynch and once again the ‘lack of protection’ to convince Town that VV is the scum he obviously is so be it. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Oh! Oh!
Can we
please
lynch scum now?^^^

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:15 am

Post by Fate »

IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER WHOS RIGHT OR WRONG.

MS HAS CLAERED YOU.

THIS GAME IS DOWN TO: WE LYNCH UNCONFIRMED AND HIGH FIVES.

THERES NO MORE "SCUMHUNTING" OR "DEBATING" ANYMORE.

THERES FUCKING LISTENTING TO ME:
CONFIRMED GODDAMN TOWN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Fate »

HERE'S THE DEAL SINGER, ITS COMPROMISE TIME.

VOTE: SEVEI
IMBUE: VV

NO HAMMERS UNTIL VV, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CONFIRMS HE WILL BE DOING THE FOLLOWING:
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:23 am

Post by singersigner »

Ok. Lynch Sevei and VV protects you, me, AGM?

AGM...you still have your roleblock then, right?

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Fate »

FATE"S WINMODE.EXE

D4: Lynch Sevei. Third party, Scum, whatever. Lynch Sevei.
Imbue VV, god help us all.

N4:

VV Bodyguards-Fate, AGM, SingSing
MSpy and VV are left unprotected.
MS-Swordsmiths VV
AGM-Does not action. Do not roleblock anyone.
Singer-Gives another gift to Fate-lover

RESULT:
Either scum nokills, or one of VV and MSpy dies. SINCE VV IS MY TOPSUSPECT AND MS IS YOUR DERPSPECT, THIS IS A GOOD PLAN SINGER.

D5: If there are 5 players alive:
Lynch-
VV. He's far outlived his usefulness and I'll still have a BP vest, since his bodyguard supercedes my vest (thats what I asked Andy about)
Imbue-
AGM. If for some reason VV flips town, AGM needs to be confirmed town. His "derp derp" no action last night and the fact that he may verywell be the scumblocker makes me shiver. If he's confirmed town THEN its gg.

If there are 4 players alive, just Imbue AGM and no lynch.

N5:

AGM-Confirm yourself with me and Singer, both confirmed town (Singer is confirmed by MS)
MS-Swordsmith whoever's left, which is no one derpderp.
Fate-USE SINGERS GIFT AND BE AWESOME
Singer- Gift Fate

Result: Scum tries to kill me since to eliminate my vest, MORELIKELY scum just kills Singer who is confirmed. Scum at this point is either AGM/MS. We wake up that morning with AGM confirmed, or AGM scum. If AGM is confirmed, Lynch MS as he's backed himself into a confirmed wall.

If nokill at 4 players:
D6: Imbue Singer (yes, Singer) and no lynch. Singer gifts AGM if he's confirmed, and scum have to decide between shooting me again (the nokill would be due to hitting my BP vest) or shooting Confirmed AGM with a gift.

N6: Repeat N5, only with SS giving AGM a gift instead of me.

D7: Endgame. If Scum nokilled again I'll still be alive and we'll go from there, if not just lynch MS for the win.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Fate »

ANY GODDAMN QUESTIONS?

VV, GET IN HERE, PLEASE JUST PLAY ALONG THEN YOU CAN BLACKLIST ME AND WE GO OUR SEPERATE WAYS. UNLESS YOURE SCUM THIS IS A NO FUCKING BRAINER. YOU LEAVE YOURSELF AND MASTERSPY (WHO YOU THINK IS SCUM) UNPROTECTED TONIGHT. IF YOU DIE THEN MS IS GONNA LOSE, IF NO ONE DIES THEN WE GET TWO CONFIRMED TOWNIES GOING INTO LYLO.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Fate »

singersigner wrote:Ok. Lynch Sevei and VV protects you, me, AGM?

AGM...you still have your roleblock then, right?
AGM isn't going ot be using his roleblock for sometime, it isnt necessary. Tonight I don't want him messing up MS's last inspection, etc.

I mean, you guys DO realize that no roleblock last night=THERE IS NO ROLEBLOCKER, and VV is basically confirmed scum.

BUT WE"LL DANCE THE DANCE TO THE SONG OF THE MERMAID, WHO SWEARS BY HER BEAUTIFUL VOICE THAT MINA IS SCUM.

BUT MINA WOULDN"T DO THAT TO ME.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”