:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
vote LLD

I'm banking on AGM being vig and not SK here.
[tab][/tab]

PER YOUR OWN LOGIC, HE TRULY FIGURED HE WAS FUCKED. HE MADE IT SO THAT YOU COULDN'T BE LYNCHED BY VOTING LLD FIRST.

AKA

BRAIIIIINSSSSS
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

what?
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

also dont' act like OHHHH IT WAS SO OBV

I DIDNT HAVE TEH BENEFIT OF DEADCHAT

JUST OBVTOWN VS OBVSCUM

it's reallllllllllly hard to pull the trigger the other direction.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Vote: Untrod Tripod

Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Final Vote Count of Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia - Lynch occurred at Post 1871

Untrod Tripod (LYNCHED) - Lady Lambdadelta, AlmasterGM
Lady Lambdadelta (1) - Untrod Tripod
AlmasterGM (0) -

Not Voting (0) -

With so many gone, either victims of a horrible death or swung from the rope, it could be expected the day to be quite. Reality, however, did not meet expectations.

“I know you are scum. Why have you killed so many” Untrod Tripod yelled, pointing at Lady Lambdadelta. He quickly turned to face his accuser.

“That’s a lie. I know you are the culprit. We both know that this man isn’t the guilty one, and I know I am innocent of the wrong-doings” Lady Lambdadelta said, motioning to AlmasterGM.

He stood quietly nearby, observing both Untrod Tripod and Lady Lambdadelta. They both continued to accuse each other of horrific acts. He calmly observed, motionless. At some point both Untrod and Lady Lambdadelta both stopped yelling at each other and turned to look at AlmasterGM.

With one swift motion he drew a tomahawk from his belt and threw it directly into Un trod Tripod’s skull.

Lady Lambdadelta stands motionless, in shock, as AlmasterGM swiftly walked over to check the body. He leaned over and examined Untrod Tripod. A quick search of his clothes reveals only the meager trappings of one of Gevaudan’s poorest citizens.

Untrod Tripod - a Gypsy Healer,
a Citizen of Gevaudan [Town Vanilla]
was lynched Day 5.

Before AlmasterGM can process the reality of what has occurred he feels the sharp blade of a hunting knife slide between the vertebrae just below his neck. He dies instantly.

AlmasterGM - Mani,
Native Warrior [Town Doc / Vig]
died in endgame.

Lady Lambdadelta stood over his body with a wicked little smile on his face. Although he had lost his partners in crime his deeds would never be revealed. Soon Gevaudan would be under his control … and a tyrannical reign only ended by the French Revolution would being.

Lady Lambdadelta - Thomas,
Marquis [Mafia Goon]
survives in victory

The Mafia (Lady Lambdadelta, Zang and GreyICE ) have won Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia! Congratulations!
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Mod thoughts and role-pms to come after I clean up the first post and gather my wits.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Fate »

UNVOTE: WHAT I WAS SAYING IS THAT YOUR LOGIC FOR HAMMERING UT MADE NO SENSE.

YOU SUSPECTED HIM, LIKE UKTOWN, FOR CALLIN U AN SK.

U SAID HE HAD ALL THE MOTIVE IN THE WORLD TO HAVE AN SKAGM OPTION LEFT
BUT UT VOTING LLD FIRST AND PUTTIING HIMSELF IN A ONEVONE WITH HER IMMEDIATELY ELIMINATED THE AGMLYNCH AS AN OPTION. SO PER YOUR OWN LOGIC UT WAS TOWN.

AND LLDS HAMMER OF DERP WE WIN EITHER WAY WAS THE SAME AS SAYIBG WELL AS LONG AS BOTH TOWNIES ARE SUSPECTED I WIN.

Plus she made all those scummy smiley faces. SPECIALLY THE "is bein lylohammerer hhard? I feel your pain agm, please be manipulated by me"

I SAID LLD WAS SCUM THE SECOND I DIED. THERE WAS NO DEAD QT HELP FROM ME.

THE WORST PART IS GREY EVEN CALLED UT THE MISLYNCH THAT'S KEPT AROUND ALL GAME... AND THEN HE WAS

FFFFF
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia Zang!

You are Gregoire, Royal Knight [Mafia Roleblocker / Janitor] . Your partners are AKnottedRope - Marianne, Count’s Daughter [Mafia Godmother / Governor] and Mariyta – Thomas, Marquis [Mafia Goon].

You have spent your life serving the King of France. You’ve been forced to do some unspeakable things in the name of propriety. You’ve come to hate your existence. When you arrived in Gevaudan and met Marianne you found a wild, untamed spirit hiding behind her prim façade. You’ve joined her in an attempt to create enough carnage that in the ensuing confusion you can escape to the shores of Africa with Marianne at your side.

Powers –

Inquiry – Active Night Power – Your credentials as a Royal Knight allow you to choose a player for personal inquiry. Once a Night you may target any other player. This player will be prevented from using any Active Powers that Night. You may NOT target the same player on successive Nights.

Taxidermy – Active Day Power – Your skills with the tools of the taxidermist are unmatched. Once per game during the Day you may PM me the name of any player in the game. If that player is lynched that Day or killed the following Night their alignment and role will not be revealed when they die. One day later (in the case of a lynch, when the next lynch is posted; in the case of a Nightkill on the Daybreak following the next Night) the target’s affiliation will be revealed. If you use this ability on a Town player I will inform you via PM of their role if you are successful. If you choose to use this ability during the Day you will not be able to use Inquiry the following Night.

Companionship - Passive Power - You may at all times speak with your long-time companion Mani HERE. Due to your long association with Mani he is likely to know if your behavior is suspect. You are not aligment confirmed to Mani.

Royal Scientist – Active Day Power – As an educated member of the Court you have your voice that you can use to influence others. You may vote for a lynch each day.

Conspiracy – Passive Power - During Pre-game and any Night you may speak with your fellow Mafia members HERE.

Win Condition - You win the game when the number of living Mafia equals or outnumbers the number of other players remaining in the game, at least one Mafia member is alive, and nothing can change this situation.

Please confirm you have received your role PM and understand your role by PMing me. Please include your role name in the PM.
Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, Untrod Tripod!

You are a Gypsy Healer, a Citizen of Gevaudan [Town Vanilla]

You are one of the many peasants, workers and serfs who live and toil for the good of the Count in the province of Gevaudan. Despite the trials and tribulations associated with your lowly status you have lived a relatively happy existence. The Count is a kind member of the aristocracy and you enjoy the benefits for living under his rule. The recent deaths have disturbed the Count and threatened your lives. You will do everything in you power to help put an end to the killings.

Powers –

Power of the Mob – Active Day Power – As members of the group that outnumbers the royalty you have your voice that you can use to influence others. You may vote for a lynch each day.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated, at least one Town player remains alive, or nothing can prevent this situation from happening.

Please confirm you have received your role PM and understand your role by PMing me. Please include your role name in the PM.
Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, Mariyta.

You are Thomas, Marquis [Mafia Goon]. Your partners are AKnottedRope - Marianne, Count’s Daughter [Mafia Godmother / Governor] and Zang – Gregoire, Royal Knight [Mafia Roleblocker / Janitor].

You’ve always been an upbeat but rather weak-willed fellow. Marianne has always been able to manipulate your with her charms and physical traits. When she approached you with her plan to begin killing people and animals to frame the ‘Brotherhood of the Wolf’ she only had to put her … err … ‘mind’ to work on you before you happily joined in.

Powers –

Member of the Estate – Active Day Power – As a member of the royal estate you have your voice that you can use to influence others. You may vote for a lynch each day.

Conspiracy – Passive Power - During Pre-game and any Night you may speak with your fellow Mafia members HERE.

Win Condition - You win the game when the number of living Mafia equals or outnumbers the number of other players remaining in the game, at least one Mafia member is alive, and nothing can change this situation.

Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, Almaster GM!

You are Mani, Native Warrior [Town Doc / Vig].

You have journeyed to Gevaudan under orders from the King to investigate and put an end to whoever is behind the ‘Brotherhood of the Wolf’. Your skills, while not subtle, should certainly help put a stop to the recent spate of deaths that have plagued the province.

Powers –

Warrior’s Way – Active Night Power – Your martial skills are almost unmatched. Once a Night you may chose to attempt to Nightkill any other player. If successful that player will be killed.

Shaman’s Way – Active Night Power – You trained with the wisest medicine man in your tribe before journeying to France. Once a Night you may choose to protect any other player. If successful that player will be protected from all Nightkill attempts.

Life in Balance – Passive Power – You life has taught you that living in harmony is the path to happiness. You may only use one of your Active Night Powers on any Night. Furthermore you must alternate between Warrior’s Way and Shaman’s Way each Night. You may not repeat the same Active Night Power two Nights in a row.

Companionship - Passive Power - You may at all times speak with your long-time friend Gregoire HERE.

Spiritual Warrior – Active Day Power – As a proud member of the Iroquois nation you have your voice that you can use to influence others. You may vote for a lynch each day.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated, at least one Town player remains alive, or nothing can prevent this situation from happening.

Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, Katsuki!

You are Sylvia, Seductress [Town Redirector / Modified Jailkeeper].

To everyone around you seem to be simply a skilled courtesan. Yet you are one of the King’s most trusted secret agents. You originally came to Gevaudan to investiage into the rumored cult the ‘Brotherhood of the Wolf’. Your investigation led you to determine they were little threat. The recent spate of killings doesn’t seem at all connected with the Brotherhood’s activities.

Powers –

Seduction – Active Night Power – You employ the ladies in your Brothel to confuse and manipulate the men and women of the province towards your goals. Once per Night you can choose to send me the name of any other player and the name of any other second player as a target. If successful any Active Night Powers of the first player will be redirected to the second player for that night.

Poison – Active Day Power – You are skilled at the use of sedating poisons. Once per game you may during the Day select any other player. If you are successful that player will be placed in a coma. They will be unable to post for the remainder of the Day, unable to use any private means of communication for the remainder of the Day and the following Night. The player also cannot use any Active Day or Night Powers after your Poison has been activated until the next Daybreak. The player also cannot be targeted by any Active Day or Night Powers until the next Daybreak. If you choose to use this power during the Day you may not use Seduction the following Night.

Silver Tongue – Active Day Power – As a highly trained spy you have your voice that you can use to influence others. You may vote for a lynch each day.

Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, Reckamonic!

You are Henri Sardis, Head of the Brotherhood of the Wolf [Town Miller].

You are the head of the local church and the leader of the ‘Brotherhood of the Wolf’. You established the Brotherhood to combat the failing belief in God you have been seeing in these modern times. Yet none of your members would ever do such horrible acts as have been being committed in the province.

Powers –

Corrupt – Passive Power – Your link to the Brotherhood of the Wolf has stained your reputation with local authorities. Any power in the game that can investigate players to determine their affiliation will receive a result consistent with a Mafia result when investigating you.

Pulpit – Active Day Power – As a spiritual leader you have your voice that you can use to influence others. You may vote for a lynch each day.

Mod Note - The Miller aspect of the role is a red herring. No cop power exists in the game. Functionally this role is a Vanilla Townie.

Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, StrangerCoug!

You are Duc de Moncan, a Citizen of Gevaudan [Town Vanilla].

You are one of the many peasants, workers and serfs who live and toil for the good of the Count in the province of Gevaudan. Despite the trials and tribulations associated with your lowly status you have lived a relatively happy existence. The Count is a kind member of the aristocracy and you enjoy the benefits for living under his rule. The recent deaths have disturbed the Count and threatened your lives. You will do everything in you power to help put an end to the killings.

Powers –

Power of the Mob – Active Day Power – As members of the group that outnumbers the royalty you have your voice that you can use to influence others. You may vote for a lynch each day.

Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, AKnottedRope!

You are Marianne, Count’s Daughter [Mafia Godmother / Governor]. Your partners are Zang - Gregoire, Royal Knight [Mafia Roleblocker / Janitor] and Mariyta – Thomas, Marquis [Mafia Goon].

You hide your lascivious and cruel nature behind the prim and proper façade of a royal lady. You convinced Thomas with your wiles to begin faking deaths when you heard tales of the so-called ‘Brotherhood of the Wolf’. But now that Gregoire has arrived you saw your chance to ensnare him with your womanly ways and escape your boring life.

Powers –

Nobility – Passive Power – Your upbringing and royal blood make you above any sort of suspicion or scrutiny. Any power in the game that can investigate players to determine their affiliation will receive a result consistent with a Town result when investigating you.

Beauty – Passive Power – You feminine beauty and slight stature render you unthreatening to even the most ardent of attackers. If targeted for death by any power at Night you will survive the attempt.

Count’s Pardon – Active Day Power – As his favored daughter you hold your father’s ear. Once per game you can choose to grant a Count’s Pardon to any other player. This will remove all votes from that player and no further votes may be made for the player for the rest of the Day. To activate this ability post the following phrase, in bold, on a separate line in your post – Count’s Favor: Target Player. For the ability to be successful you most post the phrase BEFORE a hammering vote is made. If you choose to use this ability during the Day you will lose your Beauty Passive Power for the following Night.

Member of the Estate – Active Day Power – As a member of the royal estate you have your voice that you can use to influence others. You may vote for a lynch each day.

Conspiracy – Passive Power -During Pre-game and any Night you may speak with your fellow Mafia members HERE.

Mod Note - Although she had both kinds of Godmother immunity there are no cops in the game so the Investigation immunity is a red herring. The fact that she does not lose it when using her Governor powers is a tip off to this fact.

Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, CooLDoG!

You are Jean-Francois, Hunter [Town Tracker / Day-Vig].

You’ve lived a life of the spoiled aristocracy. You’ve hunted big game in Africa, had flings with local girls who you subsequently had banished and done all sorts of other things that come with the trappings of power associated with being a Count’s son. This all changed when you read the ‘Brotherhood of the Wolf’ manifesto. It put your life back on course. You aren’t happy that the spate of recent deaths have been linked to the Brotherhood as you know they are not behind them.

Powers –

Hunt – Active Night Power – You instincts and knowledge developed during your time hunting big game will serve you well in your investigation. Once a Night you may choose to track the activities of any other player. You will receive a PM at Daybreak telling you if they took any action at Night and who it was against. If your target took no action you will receive a PM stating “No Action taken”.

Silver Bullet – Active Day Power – You have a pistol armed with a single silver bullet. Once per game during the Day you may choose to attempt to kill any other player. You activate this ability by posting in bold on a separate line the following phrase – Daykill: Target Player. If you are successful the target will die. This ability does not end the Day. If you choose to use this ability during the Day you will not be able to use the Active Night Power Hunt the following Night.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated, at least one Town player remains alive, or nothing can prevent this situation from happening. Please confirm you have received your role PM and understand your role by PMing me. Please include your role name in the PM.
Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, UncertainKitten!

You are Laffont, a Citizen of Gevaudan [Town Vanilla].

Powers –

Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, Mina!

You are La Bavarde, a Citizen of Gevaudan [Town Vanilla].

Powers –

Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, havingfitz!

You are Louis, a Citizen of Gevaudan [Town Vanilla].

Powers –

Welcome to Brotherhood of the Wolf Mafia, GhostWriter!

You are Jean Chastel, a Citizen of Gevaudan [Town Vanilla].

Powers –

Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I've gotta agree with Fate. I saw UT as town almost as soon as LL used the "you prepared it" attack. And your own logic should have crossed out UT scum when he voted.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Fate wrote:UNVOTE: WHAT I WAS SAYING IS THAT YOUR LOGIC FOR HAMMERING UT MADE NO SENSE.

YOU SUSPECTED HIM, LIKE UKTOWN, FOR CALLIN U AN SK.

U SAID HE HAD ALL THE MOTIVE IN THE WORLD TO HAVE AN SKAGM OPTION LEFT
BUT UT VOTING LLD FIRST AND PUTTIING HIMSELF IN A ONEVONE WITH HER IMMEDIATELY ELIMINATED THE AGMLYNCH AS AN OPTION. SO PER YOUR OWN LOGIC UT WAS TOWN.

AND LLDS HAMMER OF DERP WE WIN EITHER WAY WAS THE SAME AS SAYIBG WELL AS LONG AS BOTH TOWNIES ARE SUSPECTED I WIN.

Plus she made all those scummy smiley faces. SPECIALLY THE "is bein lylohammerer hhard? I feel your pain agm, please be manipulated by me"

I SAID LLD WAS SCUM THE SECOND I DIED. THERE WAS NO DEAD QT HELP FROM ME.

THE WORST PART IS GREY EVEN CALLED UT THE MISLYNCH THAT'S KEPT AROUND ALL GAME... AND THEN HE WAS

FFFFF

But Fate? The end result is that you lost. And you can say "OH I KNEW LAMBDA WAS SCUM ONCE SHE HAMMERED UK" all you want. I hammered UK with the intent of killing your ass that night, because I knew it would put you onto me.

In any case, WHILE YOU WERE ALIVE, YOU GOT PLAYED.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Fate wrote:doubt its thsoe three.

PLUS LLD CANT FOOL ME ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

:3 Oops.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:25 pm

But besides Fate, I think that everyone in this game played well. I couldn't have pulled this off without Mari's AMAZING play in the first few days, and I think that you guys would have won this game had it NOT been for Mari.

And Fate.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU DIDN'T FOOL ME AT LYLO WHEN IT COUNTED.

I HAD UT AND SPY DOWN AS TOWNTOOWN, I JUST HAD TO LYNCH YOU TWO GIRLIE GIRLS TO WIN
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Fate wrote:YOU DIDN'T FOOL ME AT LYLO WHEN IT COUNTED.

I HAD UT AND SPY DOWN AS TOWNTOOWN, I JUST HAD TO LYNCH YOU TWO GIRLIE GIRLS TO WIN

Protip: You can't lynch someone if you have a bullet in your head from the night before.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Also, WHY DO YOU THINK I LEFT YOU ALIVE? (Other than the fact you were obviously being doc'd by AGM).

Because you and UK were going to be at each others throats. I knew you would.

And when it comes down to it, if given a choice, I knew you would overlook me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Left you alive as in, why do you think I killed Mina?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Fate »

LLD, you played well you really did. I'm not downplaying your achievement, I'm just mad AgM didn't see through it as per his own logic andVC and evrything
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Yeah, as I said in the dead topic, AGM didn't have the greatest of logic at the end. But I also don't blame him too much because UT DID have a bad start and LLD did look kinda good. He still didn't think it completely though though.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Night Actions -

Night 1
AGM is poisoned and may not act N1.
CooLDoG used his Day action and may not act N1.
AGM is protected from all actions N1.
Zang blocks AGM (succeeds, unnecessary)
Mariyta will kill AGM (fails)

Night 2
CooLDoG Tracks UncertainKitten (success, UK went no-where)
GreyICE kills CooLDoG (success)
AlmasterGm kills LynchMePls (success)

Night 3
AlmasterGM protects Fate
Lady L kills Mina

Night 4
Lady L kills Fate
AGM kills Spyrex

Dead QT - http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/FRFHewA77pa8
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:38 pm

Fate wrote:LLD, you played well you really did. I'm not downplaying your achievement, I'm just mad AgM didn't see through it as per his own logic andVC and evrything

It was the SK thing really Fate.

I noticed that AGM was getting caught up on the SK motives the prior day with UK.

So when I noticed that UT had made the mistake of saying something about SK!AGM, I jumped on the chance to say "AGM is 100% confirmed vig".

Even thought UT had his vote on me from minute 1, I think this is what really got to him.

I don't blame him. That comment about lylo being hard was 100% genuine and without alignment bias. I would have hated to be in his position. Don't be too hard on him.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Do we get a Mafia and Neighbor QT?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:41 pm

SpyreX wrote: GreyICE, Zang, Mari. Book it.

This is Spyrex calling scum team on Day 3. He even referenced it again on day 4, prompting the "LLD CAN'T FOOL ME" quote from Fate.

This was the scariest fucking moment in the game for me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”