vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:27 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Stupid katsuki. Couldn't you claim survivor or something.

Seriously this was a total fail.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:50 am

Post by Iecerint »

Congratulations to the scumteam. I wish I'd been around to play along.

Told you Chrono was scum, Fate. :P
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:51 am

Post by Battousai »

Fate wrote:OH YEAH. ITS ALL FATES FAULTY. BIG BAD FATE.

YOU FUCKING CLOWNS WOULD'VE NEVER CAUGHT RECKAMONIC. I NAILED HALF THE SCUMTEAM.

COULDN'T CATCH CHRONO WITH FUCKIN SURVIVORS HAMMERING BATT AND MISLYNCH FODDER LIKE ZORDIAK TAKING XEMNAS CLAIMS AS REALCLAIMS.

FUCK THAT NOISE.

OH AND GUESS THE FUCK WHAT, CHRONO DIDN'T MAKE A LIST D2 DID HE?

IF EVERYONE HAD FUCKIN DONE AS I ASKED I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO MISLYNCH MS, WHO DESERVED HIS LYNCH.

OH AND FUCK YOU KATSUKI. OBV SUUPERSAINT CLAIM IS OBV.

NO REVEAL IS TOWN FAVORED? WELL NEWS TO ME.
Shut the fuck up. Seriously. You helped town lose the fucking game. You lied the entire game, guiding town into focusing on you and your lie detector ability instead of scum hunting. You allowed scum to sheep you. Stop being a douche and blaming the town loss on everyone else.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Iecerint »

/in for SEV. Or SEGaiden or w/e.

Did I do it right?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:19 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Battousai wrote:
Fate wrote:OH YEAH. ITS ALL FATES FAULTY. BIG BAD FATE.

YOU FUCKING CLOWNS WOULD'VE NEVER CAUGHT RECKAMONIC. I NAILED HALF THE SCUMTEAM.

COULDN'T CATCH CHRONO WITH FUCKIN SURVIVORS HAMMERING BATT AND MISLYNCH FODDER LIKE ZORDIAK TAKING XEMNAS CLAIMS AS REALCLAIMS.

FUCK THAT NOISE.

OH AND GUESS THE FUCK WHAT, CHRONO DIDN'T MAKE A LIST D2 DID HE?

IF EVERYONE HAD FUCKIN DONE AS I ASKED I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO MISLYNCH MS, WHO DESERVED HIS LYNCH.

OH AND FUCK YOU KATSUKI. OBV SUUPERSAINT CLAIM IS OBV.

NO REVEAL IS TOWN FAVORED? WELL NEWS TO ME.
Shut the fuck up. Seriously. You helped town lose the fucking game. You lied the entire game, guiding town into focusing on you and your lie detector ability instead of scum hunting. You allowed scum to sheep you. Stop being a douche and blaming the town loss on everyone else.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:29 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Congrats Scum ... you earned it I guess.

Had I known this was a modified delayed reveal game with a scum team with 3 NKs a night I would never have signed up. Your games look fun Kise but allowing scum to eliminate that many non-VI players N1 just leads to where we got.

Fate you are right that the loss shouldn't be attributed just to you. Sheeping you and purposely not scum-hunting is lazy-ass play by Town and is a choice people make. They shouldn't be able to schuff off their responsability. That said I think it demonstrates why gambitting isn't all that useful. You claim of lie detector made no sense in context of your claim of Enabler and just confused the remaining Town after you finally died.

Prana - given you did a craptastic job of scum-hunting yourself (lol, MoI is obv scum ... oops he flipped Town) I don't think you have much room to talk at all about other players stinking.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:45 am

Post by PranaDevil »

How foolish of me, I should realize that unless you play a perfect game you have to suck. Oh dear god's no!

Or perhaps after day 1 it became "the Fate show" which is exactly what happened. You either sheeped Fate or you got into a massive ridiculously fucking stupid argument with him because he would rather lie than scum hunt.

Also, by your own statement anyone who said I was scum in game cannot claim someone else stunk either (And if you argue against that, you effectively argue against your own statement, so have fun with that one).
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 am

Post by Iecerint »

Well, I mean, he did catch Reck. I'm impressed that he'd manage that to someone he had that kind of in-game relationship with (even if via info).
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Fate »

Batt, my lie wasn't damaging...after I DIED, TOWN HAD ALREADY LOST.

I was trying to maximize the info from a guilty EXACTLY SO it wouldn't have been an informationless d2. But NoOOoOO "lists are antitown" andall that BS.

JUST AS U CAN PLAINLY SEE: scum did JUSTFINE with their NKs, killing off competent players and leaving me alive to suffer god knows why WITHOUT lists
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Iecerint »

(Probably because you considered Chrono Town+++.)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Fate »

Yeah, Chron actually fooled me for once. Usually he's obvscum..

THEN AGAIN FUCKIN JANITORS MAKING ME THINK THERE WERE THREE ENABLES AND THREE DIGGERS FLR BAALANCE DIDN'T HELP.

Christ. Prana the hell kinda speculation was that from a VT O_o... props
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:33 am

Post by Fate »

Also I agree with what MoI said about the setup.

Show me a game withh one scumteam who has multiple kills where town won.

NOW THROW IN DELAYREVEAL AND LYINGFUCK OF A SURVIVOR WHO PULLED A LAME AVATAR BET AND TRIED TO GET ME TO HAMMER HER.

1/9 chance of hittin scum fucks up town and they all start yelling at eachother for being wrong, PLUS there wasn't enough time to vote off fucks that selfvote, scumslipas town (HAIBATTLOL), zordiak who believes jookeclaims, MS WHO IS FUCKING MS, vezok who I can read but others can't and outed gambits, ETC
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Iecerint »

Well, there were only 2 scum. And the Survivor wasn't a traditional Survivor; he had to survive endgame rather than make it there (i.e. he doesn't contribute to the numbers necessary for the scum wincon) It's not as if those changes were made to the set-up without other factors.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:37 am

PranaDevil wrote:How foolish of me, I should realize that unless you play a perfect game you have to suck. Oh dear god's no!

Or perhaps after day 1 it became "the Fate show" which is exactly what happened. You either sheeped Fate or you got into a massive ridiculously fucking stupid argument with him because he would rather lie than scum hunt.

Also, by your own statement anyone who said I was scum in game cannot claim someone else stunk either (And if you argue against that, you effectively argue against your own statement, so have fun with that one).
Perfect example of why being a self-righteous prick doesn't pay. If you allow yourself to stop scum-hunting to mess around with a Fate gambit that's on you.

Your last part is also clearly wrong. Your reasoning was so bad I had to think you were scum. Now I know differently and can throw you in the pool of players who routinely make terrible arguments regardless of alignment.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:38 am

In hindsight Hated Townie Nero should have hammered Katsuki. He wouldn't thus be an albatross at LYLO and it would have removed Survivor Kats.

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:44 am

Post by PranaDevil »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:How foolish of me, I should realize that unless you play a perfect game you have to suck. Oh dear god's no!

Perfect example of why being a self-righteous prick doesn't pay. If you allow yourself to stop scum-hunting to mess around with a Fate gambit that's on you.

Your last part is also clearly wrong. Your reasoning was so bad I had to think you were scum. Now I know differently and can throw you in the pool of players who routinely make terrible arguments regardless of alignment.
Except you're talking bollocks here.

First off, "stopped scum hunting to mess around with a Fate gambit" because that was ALL that was going on, and Fate wouldn't shut the fuck up and, y'know, actually play the game, it meant nobody could do anything but deal with that.

Your second bit... yeah, total bollocks. So if someone calls you scum they're "clearly wrong" but if you call someone else scum "They're reasoning is bad". lols
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:25 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Shut up prana. You failed hard here. Fate dying was the end of the game.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:38 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Of course it was, because all Chrono had to do was vote for Nero to win, fucksake. Any more statements of the bleeding obvious?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Kdub »

Didn't see Chrono-scum coming. Then again, I didn't see MS-town coming either.

The setup seems highly swingy with the number of kills flying around. It's pretty hard to catch 2 mafia in a group of 18, especially with limited-reveal. Then again, it's possible for the scum to have been screwed on N1 if the investigations had worked out differently.

Oh well. I had a bad game. Town as a whole had a bad game. Shake it off.

...and sign up for the next game please :D (which will open signups as soon as I get posting privileges)

edit: There we go
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:31 am

Post by Bunnylover »

2 freaking scum we lost to ._.. JUST TWO OF THEM!

Actually Fate, I would've caught Reck D:.
Obvious Reck kill DTM :P

Why did Town decide to leave a Hated person alive when we knew that it would take just one person to lynch him in LYLO? That is why we lost.

THE ONE THING I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY THE FUCK WAS I KILLED? WHO THE HELL KILLED ME? WHY WOULD YOU KILL ME? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY ALL OF YOU ATTACKING FATE FOR LYING AND SHIT LIKE THAT, HE DIDN'T FUCKING LIE. HE HAD AN ABILITY THAT WAS LIKE A LIE DETECTOR. DON'T BLAME THE LOST ON HIM. HE DID CATCH ONE SCUM WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WAS, "HURR DURR YOU BE SCUMZ DURR."

That what I didn't like about the game (still love it but like really), scum had multiple kills :(.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, I didn't realize it wasn't a Kise game. I guess that's why it's a Gaiden innit.

Will still be so great, though, etc.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:42 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Bunnylover wrote:HEY ALL OF YOU ATTACKING FATE FOR LYING AND SHIT LIKE THAT, HE DIDN'T FUCKING LIE. HE HAD AN ABILITY THAT WAS LIKE A LIE DETECTOR. DON'T BLAME THE LOST ON HIM. HE DID CATCH ONE SCUM WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WAS, "HURR DURR YOU BE SCUMZ DURR."
He lied.

Based on this are you suggesting a cop is "like a lie detector" now? As his role was closer to a cop than a lie detector.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 am

Post by bv310 »

I'm a little thrown that I got killed. Especially on N2. What's up with that?

Also, Bunny, for the love of God, STOP DEFENDING FATE. Although he didn't completely cost Town the game, everyone mindlessly sheeping him (and him encouraging it) meant that Chrono basically had a free pass to LyLo.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Fate »

REREAD D2, CAREFULLY.

I lurked my ass off at first hoping people would do just that, PLAY THE GAME NORMALLY, so I could establish connections.

NO one said anythinh, so I SPURRED ACTIVITY by being "controvesial". In asking people to list their fuckin reads. Take my gambit out of the equation and d2 woulda been a ghosttown, followed with me outing reck then dying that night. If Batts HADN'T been hammered, I woulda been able to get a useful result N3, and MAYBE turned this shit around with a ms innocent or chrono guilty
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Fate »

Bunny no one qas going to lynch Reck. Off nk speculation. Also we left the brokentownie around cuz WE DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THREE KILLS EVERYDAMN NIGHT.

Sheesh. Way too lil info for town to go off of..

SCUM QT PLOX

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”