Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

I can't help it if I caught scum early, DH. I might've had more to say if more interesting things had happened.
aaah400 wrote:im calling CES scum 100%
vote CES
Do you disagree with the logic put forth in #291?
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Uite »

@aaah400
The lack of awareness of your own actions you're displaying here is startling. I really don't know what to think of it. For most of the game you haven't had your vote on anyone, though your initial random vote on silverbullet999 stayed for a while. Other than that, you've only briefly had your vote on me, SV and now CES.

You really can't keep your story straight at all, which means that you're just making everything up as you go along, which means that you are scum.

VOTE: aaah400

P.S. I'm still not progressing very fast with my reread, I'm now on page 6. Watch this space for updates.
[ɜytə] — Ceterum censeo spumam delendam esse

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Okay guys, I have fully read the thread. This is what came out of it:
Prepare for a wall

aaah40

I was puzzled of him being scum or just a VI. That is why I read other games with aaah playing to check if she always plays like this. This came out:

Her RVS vote.

She mentioned her vote being RVS and she held it on for a long time. On top of that she defended it sort of with saying silver is suspicious. I didn't like that since it seems she didn't want to take responsibility for her vote. This, however, is very aaah like:
Newbie 1041 (townie game, of course and I felt sorry for DH while reading that game)
aaah400 wrote:
Vote:Ibarra
for making first accuse but also accusing Moose from previous game
6 days later without
aaah400 wrote:
Unvote:Ibaara
The RVS mentioning has been done before, but in an ongoing game. This was said between after some discussion between the two.
aaah400 wrote:or r u trying to cover up for yourself since u are mafia hmmm?
So basicly this argument does not apply for figuring out aaah's alignment.

Lack of voting/repeatedly FoSing

He hasn't been voting until recently, but he was FoSing quite a few people. This again is about the responsibility for his vote, scum doesn't want to be attacked for voting for the wrong players.
On top of that, this is very not aaah like:
Newbie 1043 (townie again)
aaah400 wrote:Hello im aaah nice to see u all
as i see this situation right now, vanilla townie is in bad shape ( im Claiming Vanilla townie)
right now for now, im going to
vote LlamaFluff
for now
im still reading at the moment so please give me little more time as im getting busy with school but i will catch up

my reasoning is that llamafluff has been vote hopping alot.

But also, Im seeing that Terrion and HipHop are buddying votes, they vote for the same person so im suspecting them at the moment
This was the first post of a lylo game. He had already encountered a Lylo in newbie 1041 (link above) and still he votes in the first post. On top of that he voted during a mass-claim, although that may be null because he didn't know the value of that. Don't think this is just one reason to show he votes fast, I recommend reading her games. However he still must be someone who is eager to vote. Not voting today until recently is very very suspicious.

His "catch-up" post

Aaah's catch-up post was just a big summary. I read it
twice
and these were the only things he was talking about suspicions:
aaah40 wrote:Kitty and RC - votes CS which i find Kitty bit suspicious as he vote hopped from Silver to CS.. or is it just me?
Don - no reason but votes CS. Very suspicious as he has only been doing this the whole game posting no relevant information
Morthax - just follows the wagon which now is becoming suspicious
These are the only three times he expresses his own opinion in the wall. The rest is all just a summary or plain words as: "interesting..." He didn't even vote for somebody, but uses 4 FoSes and some two sentences about lurkiness. He made it even worse: He (although unnecessary) unvoted after the wall. That is definitely scummy and the wall was nothing but an attempt to look townish.

His Uite vote

Though this point contradicts a bit with point two, it still applies. His Uite vote was bad, very bad... His first non-random vote has been on a player for stalling a post. This, although he had already other suspects pointed out without more than FoSing them. On top of that he said this soon after BlenBlen stated his suspicion of Uite, while Uite wasn't suspected that much before. He was trying to get someone else to get on the lynching line.
-> If either SV or aaah is lynched today, this is a very interesting post. I will keep it low now, though.

Last two posts are hard to compare if I don't have any material about it, but both (especially the Uite vote) is scummy and not VIish.
It is obvious:
FoS:aaah
(read edit under)

DRK

She comes across to me as scummy. When I reread the thread, it gave me vibes, both good and bad. Putting those together, the bad vibes win, though.
DeathRowKitty wrote:aaaah400 would make an awesome policy lynch if it came down to it, but this setup comes equipped with a nice way to handle that without wasting a lynch anyway. Aside from that, he realllllly needs to make his posts more comprehensible. His actions are difficult enough to make heads or tails of without his posts sounding like he's on a word limit.

Also, if I had a second vote, it would be on silverbullet right now. The fact that there's a mafia game going on in this thread seems to have somehow escaped him completely.
1. She is directing our vig into vigging aaah
2. She tells us she would put a second vote on silver, although her first vote was this:
DeathRowKitty wrote:Why does the fact that he's still pushing it make it worse than if he'd dropped it and said it was random?

Vote: Uite

Ohaider scum ;)
Seriously? You first wanted others to find out if they agreed with voting silver I guess... Later on she posts this:
DRK @antihero wrote:Needless to say, there's not much there, yet you've kept your vote parked on AV while calling no less than 3 other players scummy and not even mentioning AV since then. Do you still find AV scummy? Scummier than silverbullet?
Although I like her attack on antihero, she didn't give any mention why she voted Uite either.
DRK wrote:CS's response to aaah makes me feel better about my vote. His opinions seem very discontinuous, for lack of a better word. Despite unvoting aaah at the first hint of a town tell, he found it necessary to qualify the hell out of his opinion by specifically mentioning aaah's actions as scummy AND continuing to pressure him. Seems A LOT like scum trying to slowly back off of a vote.
explained earlier

This is not enough to warrant a lynch, especially with some good posts between the bad ones. It is enough to keep an eye for possible scummy things, though.

Shattered Viewpoint

Shattered actually posted not very much content. He posts just enough to have people not realise it. This is what he did post:
Post 1: No vote
Post 2: Random vote after being questioned why there was none
Post 4: Second random vote, which is odd since he didn't put in a random vote in the first place
Post 5: Telling the town to start playing, while he himself didn't make a single attempt to start them playing at first. He did even extend it by random voting again.
This really seems like he is trying to get some town credits.
Shattered wrote:I think Uite, with FOUR WHOLE POSTS, is likely a scumlurker.
This is the only thing that doesn't match with the things he posted in all of his other posts:
1. voting for aaah and explaining he can't tell us why
2. getting town credits with telling other players to stop with things
3. prod-dodging

That is not very useful.
FoS: Shattered Viewpoint

Others don't need this, I have a town read on silver, DH, AV and RC.
And the lurky others:
CES - I want your stance on the Uite-wagon, SV-wagon and the CS-wagon
Uite - where the hell is your catch up vote going to? And same thing as above with your name changed with CES.
Don Jonson - You stance on all of the four cases (wagons) above.

All three of them really should get their opinion of other cases instead of there own cases. They are only playing antitown.

EDIT: I had a vote up, but I thought aaah to be L-1 when Uite voted for him. Lurkers, first answer the above.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I can't help it if I caught scum early, DH. I might've had more to say if more interesting things had happened.
vote CES
You do realize that my read on you doesn't stem from whether or not aaah is scum, but rather at your complete lack of doing anything BUT trying to get aaah lynched since you latched onto your suspicion of him?
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

Demon post 299... answer... now...
... People were right it seems....
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:22 pm

DemonHybrid wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:I can't help it if I caught scum early, DH. I might've had more to say if more interesting things had happened.
vote CES
You do realize that my read on you doesn't stem from whether or not aaah is scum, but rather at your complete lack of doing anything BUT trying to get aaah lynched since you latched onto your suspicion of him?
Obviously. I think that quote implicitly acknowledges it too.
Istanbul wrote:CES - I want your stance on the Uite-wagon, SV-wagon and the CS-wagon
Uite is slightly townish; SV is town; the case on you is thoroughly unconvincing, but you're still null.

DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

silverbullet999 wrote:Demon post 299... answer... now...
You've shown great stupidity so far and I honestly think you'd be more careful and more calculated and at least fucking read if you were definite scum. That's about it. I still don't think your advocation of the aaah wagon without action was a townish move but I have bigger fish to fry at the moment.

You want this one.
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Uite »

ConSpiracy wrote:Uite - where the hell is your catch up vote going to? And same thing as above with your name changed with CES.
Like I said, it's going very slowly, because I'm reading closely, taking a lot of notes along the way. The fact that I keep getting distracted doesn't help either, and just reading one page can take more than an hour at my pace and that is when I'm actually looking at the thread. Still, I'm on the 8th page of my notebook right now, so yeah, once it's done, it's going to be worth it.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by ConSpiracy »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Istanbul wrote:CES - I want your stance on the Uite-wagon, SV-wagon and the CS-wagon
Uite is slightly townish; SV is town; the case on you is thoroughly unconvincing, but you're still null.
Oh Gawd. It is impossible to get you doing something.
What do you think on the votes of all wagons? Have you had anything of the cases that is very good/bad?
Uite wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:Uite - where the hell is your catch up vote going to? And same thing as above with your name changed with CES.
Like I said, it's going very slowly, because I'm reading closely, taking a lot of notes along the way. The fact that I keep getting distracted doesn't help either, and just reading one page can take more than an hour at my pace and that is when I'm actually looking at the thread. Still, I'm on the 8th page of my notebook right now, so yeah, once it's done, it's going to be worth it.
So you wanted to get aaah lynched first without having solid reads on every one... Hmmzz. Let's give that some scumpoints.
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
Uite
Uite
Mafia Scum
Uite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by Uite »

You misunderstand. I'm not catching up, I've read everything so far, and am pretty much current on things. What I
am
doing is re-reading, and trying to see if I can find stuff that isn't immediately obvious. For that, I need a detailed
analysis
of what's going on, which I haven't seen to much of so far, though there is definitely plenty to go on.

Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Istanbul wrote:Oh Gawd. It is impossible to get you doing something.
What do you think on the votes of all wagons? Have you had anything of the cases that is very good/bad?
Conciseness is pro-town. Most things that happen don't meet my standards for notability. If there's something specific you want me to comment on, feel free to quote it. I'm not going to engage in this type of pointless exercise.

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:19 pm

You've shown great stupidity so far and I honestly think you'd be more careful and more calculated and at least fucking read if you were definite scum. That's about it. I still don't think your advocation of the aaah wagon without action was a townish move but I have bigger fish to fry at the moment.
Hah great i'm a VI... sweet... but moments ago you considered it perhaps feigned...
I'm not sure if that's just you being dumb or you're feigning ignorance to misrepresent me, or both.
I'm really gonna be hard pressed to move my vote... though I'm saddened that it will probably have to happen
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

"
I'm not sure
if that's just you being dumb or you're feigning ignorance to misrepresent me, or both."

I am now sure that it's just you being dumb.

You want this one.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:22 pm

considered it perhaps feigned...
=
"I'm not sure
*growls at you*
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Then why is it an issue that I've decided?

Seriously. smh

You want this one.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:35 pm

Then why is it an issue that I've decided?
Cause.... normally when someone votes... and changes their vote... as you stated "because there are bigger fish to fry"... normally doesn't mean "but you (the person who I was voting) is a VI anyway"
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Please stop. You're giving me a migraine from the annoyance.

You want this one.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:42 pm

You give me 10x that
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Note to self: Look closely at DH and CES.

Hi, carry on. I'll be back tomorrow.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
aaah400
aaah400
Goon
aaah400
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by aaah400 »

@CES, so called logic is a fail. I think it just made yourself want to lynch you more and more. If your so certain that im scum, u shouldve put your life on the line. I mightve if I think that person is 100% scum, then i would probably put my self on the line as well. I doubt that u will flip town.
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.
The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

VOTE CES