Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:23 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Sotty7 wrote:
Quidgyboo wrote:Sotty:
You keep trying to push attention back to myself, why? I would have not noticed or cared if you simply wanted clarification of my role, but any time someone was mentioned as a possible lynch for today you attempted to redirect the conversation back to me. Want to try explain that?

Vote Sotty7
I know my role and I pretty much confirmed it by counter-claiming, getting a scum lynched, yet you still attack me.
I'm sorry but you seem to be making something out of nothing. No where today have I "attacked" you. I was confused about your role, but now you have cleared that up - so thank you. Plus it was not just me talking about your role - Elvis was too, and you don't even mention her.

I am more than happy to claim as lynching me, while not a bad lynch, would be a waste. I am not scum.
You have not flat-out voted me, but you keep trying to steer the conversation towards me. And I know Elvis was talking, I have my thoughts about her but you seemed in the forefront.

Now everyone else, come back and talk!
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:19 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Quidgyboo -- when I was talking about the possibility of Woodstock being a safe role I just meant that it was a POSSIBILITY. You are definitely not in the forefront of my suspicion, but since I didn't understand your role, I was just saying it is something to keep in the back of our heads.

My strongest suspicions are about Iammars and Sotty, but I have been waiting for discussion to pick back up. I think there have been some people on vacay and what not, but they should be getting back. Now we can get back to business.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

It seems that we are all just waiting for each other to start the discussion.

To me, it seems fairly clear that Pickle is paranoid. Three scum, in three shots just seems too good to be true. Until we know for sure his true sanity asking his targets to claim could lead us to losing the towns power roles, and that's never good. We already have an outed cop and hider, and unless it becomes absolutely necessary I rather not out any other possible power roles today.
Iammars wrote:Also, Stoof,
I pushed for both of the investigation targets to claim, not to lynch.
It is possible for a cop to hit two scum in his first two nights. You can't determine a cop's sanity until we find out about at least two of his investigation targets.
The only claim that I can see you
pushed
for is DP's

Iammars wrote:Whoa buddy.
Unvote

Let's let him claim. We might want to lynch the other target if DP is a very important power role.
This was after Quailman put the third vote on DP. Notice you say “lynch” in reference to Quidgyboo and not claim. Sure this could just be a wording slip up, but you mention nothing else about Quidgyboo claiming thought out the rest of the day. I'd hardly say this is “pushing” for both targets to claim...

Vote: Iammars

Mr Stoofer wrote:I believe the remaining scum can be found in this group:

d_rouge
Iammars
mlaker
Quailman
Sotty7

... but I don't have time to re-read to pick which one.
I understand why you left Pickle off this list, but why elvis? Sure I haven't felt anything too bad from her, but the same could be said of Quail and mlaker. I find it strange that you would just leave people off without any explanation.

Pickle – Can you reason why you chose to investigate Stoofer last night? I would have thought there were better investigation targets to choose from. Especially since I was role blocked yesterday and there was no kill. Was it because you wanted to test your sanity? If so, what made you think Stoofer would be a good test and not yourself?
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:27 am

Post by Iammars »

When I said "we can lynch the other", is if DP claimed something like Cop or Doc, we might want to let him live for a little while, and in the meantime, we bandwagoned teh other target.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:38 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

after reading it all i want to vote Iammars, somthing about himi isnt setting well with me.

vote: Iammars
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:43 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

That's 3 out of 5 votes on Iammars. I'd like to see claim, please.
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:22 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Iammars wrote:Also, Stoof, I pushed for both of the investigation targets to claim, not to lynch.
What you said was this:
Iammars in post 108 wrote:wow Pickle, that's some good results there, and unless they provide a bona fide reason not to lynch them, they're dead...
No doubt you will say that the words "unless they provide a bona fide reason" is a call for a claim. But post 108 still looks like over-eager scum to me. A pro-town player of your experience would have immediately thought that the
most likely
explanation for Pickle's results was paranoia (or possibly insanity, which we can now rule out). You did not even mention the possibility in post 108.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:01 am

Post by Quailman »

I am back from scout camp. Sorry about the extended absence. I will re-read (partly to see if I was replaced) and post shortly.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

You haven't been replaced. Post away!
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Pickle, Boy Wonder
Pickle, Boy Wonder
Townie
Pickle, Boy Wonder
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:29 pm

Post by Pickle, Boy Wonder »

I don't see why we shouldn't lynch another of my investigations instead of anybody else because the chances are against me, why should that be the final verdict, what says I'm not sane? The first investigation got lynched and turned up guilty. If we let it stay for another day what happens if I die? If I do get killed tonight please PLEASE lynch one of my investigations if you don't do it today. If I am paranoid I will apologize for pushing but until then I am not satisfied with just hunches when an investigation has been presented. Why is nobody curious as to why Stoofer refuses to claim whatsoever even give his character name!?! I think this is incredibly scummy what will a claim do if there ha been only one kill in three nights. I have an issue with the way the day is going as far as suspicions. But feel free to lynch whoever you want to. Not like I can control your opinion as far as who is guilty but would people quit lurking because the
holidays are over
I know my vacation is over and I think more people than who have should be here discussing where to go even if I don't think it is the right way. Iammars in your defence I suggest you don't do what Stoofer did.
Pickle Boy Wonder saves the day again!
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:03 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

im feeling that maybe pickle has a 50% chance of getting the correct result and 50% getting a paranoid result.

thats my thoughts. thats why i think you were able to get 3 guilty results. i still think the guilty should claim.
Show

raj's to do list:

Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:50 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:Why is nobody curious as to why Stoofer refuses to claim
Because everyone realises that you are paranoid.

Now let's stop wasting time and start discussing who we are going to lynch today.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:00 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:Why is nobody curious as to why Stoofer refuses to claim

Now let's stop wasting time and start discussing who we are going to lynch today.
Heh my thoughts exactly. I weouldn't object to changing my vote if Iammars make a poor claim *shrug*.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:57 am

Post by elvis_knits »

/thirded...I do not believe pickle is sane.

I am up for voting Iammars or Sotty. Sotty has seemed to handle the suspicion in a very non-scummy way. I am thinking she is either scum just playing this very well, or that she is town and the fact that she was roleblocked is a coincidence. As for Iammars, I've gotten more of a scummy feeling (for reasons outlined before).
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:38 am

Post by Iammars »

Okay, a claim is deserved in this situation.
I am the Red Baron, flying Ace and One-Shot Vigilante.
"Rolefishing is fishing for someones role. It's called fishing because it requires subtlety. When you grab a shotgun and start firing into the water, thats not fishing." - IH
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:50 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Hmmm...[/thinking]
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:55 am

Post by Quailman »

Mr Stoofer wrote:

Well, the way I see it, there are two choices. Iammars and Mr. Stoofer. I don't know if I believe Red Baron as a one-shot vig, but I'd rather see how Mr. Stoofer looks on the end of a rope.

vote: Mr. Stoofer
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Iammars wrote:Okay, a claim is deserved in this situation.
I am the Red Baron, flying Ace and One-Shot Vigilante.
This seems like a stretch to me, I don't believe it. I may have to re-think my position however, if no one counterclaims vig.

I have to leave town later on today and I won't be back until after the weekend. With this in mind, if anyone wants a claim before I go, let me know now. I don't want to hold the game up too much
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:52 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Hmmm... In Peanuts Mafia on the GL (where Iammars is active), there were 20 players, and so to make enough roles for eveyone, each of Snoopy's alter-egos was a role (e.g. "Joe Cool", "Foreign Legionnaire").

Now in this game, with only 12 players, I think that there are enough roles to go round without having to have lots of players being alter-egos of Snoopy.

So this claim does nothing to relieve my suspicion of Iammars. Indeed, vigilante is a classic scum claim, so my suspicion is slightly increased.

Unless someone else has an alter-ego of Snoopy as a role, I'm for lynching Iammars. And of course if someone else claims Snoopy (not any alter-ego, just Snoopy) that would seal Iammars' fate.

If anyone else has an alter-ego of Snoopy for a role, I think they should come forward (without revealing any abilities, of course).
Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:02 am

Post by Mr Stoofer »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Now in this game, with only 12 players, I think that there are enough roles to go round without having to have lots of players being alter-egos of Snoopy.
Indeed, the Official Peanuts Website lists exactly 12 "Main Characters", and the Red Baron ain't one of them.
Iammars
Iammars
Mers I am not
Iammars
Mers I am not
Mers I am not

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Iammars »

Who ever said that we al have to be the main characters? If there were determined to be 12 main characters, then a mass roleclaim would make the game an instawin!
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:37 am

Post by mlaker »

I'm definetely tempted to switch my vote to Iammars. The Red Baron is Snoopy's enemy, and I think a good candidate for Maf or SK. I need to consider. And I'd like more explanation if possible from you Iammars.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:05 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

kill him.

when looking at the main characters... i see the claimed people, i see my person, i dont see Iammars....

even if he is in the game... prolly the baron would replace Franklin or somthing, then making one of the minor characters added because they are evil, waht mlaker said.

ill be sticking to my vote
Show

raj's to do list:

Mr Stoofer
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Mr Stoofer
Less than scum
Less than scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:48 pm

Post by Mr Stoofer »

I'm stiking to my Iammars vote but I think there are some flaws in my posts 218/219. The main one being: if we are all one of the 12 main characters, what need is there for the scum to lie about their roles? Apart from Lucy, who is dead, none of the main characters could be considered evil. So if Iammars is one of the main 12, why not just give his real name?

[Indeed, I am perplexed as to why DP claimed Woodstock instead of claiming Sally. I for one would not have regarded Sally as a scummy role (though I still would have voted DP).]

So I doubt if Iammars is one of the main 12 - otherwise he would have just claimed his real role name. The real question is: is he scum? I'm not certain but I think there is enough evidence against him for today's lynch, given that we have lynched correctly so far.

My second choice for lynch would be rajrhcpfreak/mlaker. Mlaker lurked in an uncharacterisitc manner, and there is something about the above post I don't like. Seems too eager.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:44 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Mr Stoofer wrote: [Indeed, I am perplexed as to why DP claimed Woodstock instead of claiming Sally. I for one would not have regarded Sally as a scummy role (though I still would have voted DP).]
I think that DP claimed Woodstock so that he could claim his "tracker" role better. Saying Sally is a tracker makes no sense.

The other possibility is that he claimed Woodstock as a safe role. Then Quidgyboo counterclaimed him to cement his own innocence. I know Quidgyboo is not a fan of this option :P , but I'm just saying it's a possibility. I wouldn't seriously believe this is the case unless I saw some other scummy actions from Quidgyboo, which I have not.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”