Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Chronopie »

I'm only here for 5 minutes, so I'll try put a quick post togezer Comrades.

--

Da, my pover works on boz myself and my target in an L-[+/-] fashion, simultaniously putting myself further from lynch, as ze target gets closer. It doesn't reset VCs (clearly), and can be used to hammer (obviously).

Vere I scum, and somehov made it to Lylo, it would be an instant vin (both insta-lynching, and making me unlynchable). Zerefore, on role related grounds, I posulate zat my role would be completely imbalanced in ze scum hands, zerefore I am not scum. and ofc I know my alignment.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Chronopie wrote:I'm only here for 5 minutes, so I'll try put a quick post togezer Comrades.

--

Da, my pover works on boz myself and my target in an L-[+/-] fashion, simultaniously putting myself further from lynch, as ze target gets closer. It doesn't reset VCs (clearly), and can be used to hammer (obviously).

Vere I scum, and somehov made it to Lylo, it would be an instant vin (both insta-lynching, and making me unlynchable). Zerefore, on role related grounds, I posulate zat my role would be completely imbalanced in ze scum hands, zerefore I am not scum. and ofc I know my alignment.
Vis is first off, VIFOM, and secondly doesn't mean you're tovn, or even pro tovn, Comrade.

You'll have to do better than vis.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: Tvo requests: Due to Comrade Chronopie's pover, I ask vat voting is restricted to his vagon and maybe one other scum suspect today. I recommend Poverrox if you are convinced by Chrono's charge zat his pover would not be used in anti-tovn fashion or given to an anti-tovn faction. I normally vould not ask zis, EVER, but if ve're forced to play around it to prevent mislynches, and Chrono is scum, ve may as vell force him to toss his buddies under the bus vith his pover.

If you feel you must vote someone zat is neizer of zese tvo people, do not zrow zese people under ze bus today: Leo, Doombunny, AV, Zodiark.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:49 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Hmm. So it's not one-shot. Zat does make it pretty OP in scum hands. I'm zinking it could potentially a zird party (solo win con) role...Unless ve're absolutely certain Comrade Chrono is town, I zink he'll need to be lynched at some point. Ve could do it today or maybe save it for another day if zere's an alternative attractive lynch (Comrade Povverrox springs to mind).
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:31 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Battousai wrote:SC- Ignoring my questions again?
Sorry about zat, comrade.

Poverrox93 OMGUS'd Zodiark13 and didn't do much in ze vay of proper scumhunting yesterday. He remains a lynch option, but I'm more confident of Chronopie-scum right nov.
AurorusVox wrote:I vill add Batt to my list of zuzpects, he is being extremely cautious with his vote and I'm not sure what pro-town purpose that serves.
I'm not sure vhat anti-tovn purpose zat serves, eizer.

Also, post restriction fail.
Chronopie wrote:I'm only here for 5 minutes, so I'll try put a quick post togezer Comrades.

--

I don't believe zis in ze slightest.
Ghostlin wrote:If you feel you must vote someone zat is neizer of zese tvo people, do not zrow zese people under ze bus today: Leo, Doombunny, AV, Zodiark.
Do not "zrov zese people under ze bus"? Do you realize ze of ze term "bussing"?

Minor FoS: Ghostlin
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:31 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

EBVOP: ze origin of ze term

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:37 am

Post by AurorusVox »

StrangerCoug wrote:Also, post restriction fail.
Ach.

Eh, pro-scum motivation could be not vanting to leave a voting trail...not vanting to drav attention to his case(s) zrough his votes...

Vhat in particular don't you trust about Chrono's powers, Comrade?

---

Chrono, can you un-use your ability? Or is it zat once you've used it during ze day, it must remain on for ze rest of ze day?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Ghostlin »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Battousai wrote: Do not "zrov zese people under ze bus"? Do you realize ze of ze term "bussing"?

Minor FoS: Ghostlin
Yes, vith Comrade Chrono's povers, EVERYONE has an opportunity to be under ze bus. He doesn't need to even try.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: To clarify, even one vote v/Chrono's povers could kill someone that ve don't mean to kill, Zus making bussing easier for scum. Zey don't have to try, comrades.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Battousai »

AntB 398- Vhy is poverrox scummy? Vhat about Chrono, pre/after his most recent post? Do you zink he could be possible VI?

Ghostlin 399, 402- Don't tell me vhat to do. If I vant to vote Leo or Doombunny or vhoever, I vill. I don't like being told vhat to do (notice I'm not using Comrade in ze vay ze mod vants). Also, you seem to be doing a bit of commanding, vhich I find scummy.

Ghostlin 408- Zat doesn't make sense. Tovn doesn't bus, scum do. It doesn't make sense to tell tovn not to bus zese players.

Concerning Chrono- I can see it as an added SK ability, but ze lack of tvo kills last night disagrees vith zat. Possible pover for a survivor role to increase odds of surviving. Unless zere is a role zat can negate it, zen it probably isn't a scum role.

Comrade.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Batt wrote:If you don't like it, vote me. I'm not going to make a half ass case on someone, zen have to reverse it 1 page later.
Ze zing is, comrade, zat you shouldn't have only a half assed case seeing as hov ve're a good portion zrough day 2. And don't vorry, you're my second pick behind Chrono.
Batt wrote:Instead of prodding me, try prodding the people I'm waiting on, mkay?
Or I can prod everyone vho needs it (Or vell, let ozer people do it for me. Zere's no point it telling people zey need to post more content ven ozer people already have)
Chrono wrote:Zerefore, on role related grounds, I posulate zat my role would be completely imbalanced in ze scum hands, zerefore I am not scum. and ofc I know my alignment.
Even zough zis is true (Although plenty VIFOMy), it it still very possible zat you are a zird party role.

Also, I'm villing to give you ze benefit of ze doubt about not having much time to make a post but I vould still like you to ansver ze questions I asked you a fev pages back vhen you have time.

Finally, If ve vant to lynch chrono, ve had better do it soon. Starting at vhen zere are 7 people left, chrono vill be impossible to lynch unless he self hammers (From ze D1 VC he added another 3 votes to need to be lynched to himself meaning zat vhen zere are 7 people it will take 4 to lynch. 4+3=7 meaning he is lynch immune at zis point not including self hammers). Zis doesnt even take into account if he's scum and has scumbuddies zat vill refuse to hammer him.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

ComradeBunny, I would hope zat ze modifier is relative to ze number of people left alive in ze game. Once ve have found if ze pover can be reversed, zen maybe ve can test it to see if it is relative or a stock number regardless of ze number of players left alive.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

AurorusVox wrote:Vhat in particular don't you trust about Chrono's powers, Comrade?
If he speaks ze truz, comrade, zen he used it to deal wiz Plum in a very scummy manner.

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Battousai wrote:AntB 398- Vhy is poverrox scummy? Vhat about Chrono, pre/after his most recent post? Do you zink he could be possible VI?

Ghostlin 399, 402- Don't tell me vhat to do. If I vant to vote Leo or Doombunny or vhoever, I vill. I don't like being told vhat to do (notice I'm not using Comrade in ze vay ze mod vants). Also, you seem to be doing a bit of commanding, vhich I find scummy.

Ghostlin 408- Zat doesn't make sense. Tovn doesn't bus, scum do. It doesn't make sense to tell tovn not to bus zese players.

Concerning Chrono- I can see it as an added SK ability, but ze lack of tvo kills last night disagrees vith zat. Possible pover for a survivor role to increase odds of surviving. Unless zere is a role zat can negate it, zen it probably isn't a scum role.

Comrade.
My biggest problem vith this post? You spend all of your time complaining about me ordering you about zen you do giving me reasons vhy the orders are scummy. You've not formed a case against anyone, we're in the middle of day 2 vith a Chronopiebomb. Nov, you've got some nerve indicating scummy vibes when you've not formed an opinion. You don't like me trying to lead tovn? Fine. Come up vith an alternate plan. Come up vith an an actual case of why I'm scummy and shouldn't be trying to lead tovn or prod discussion. Have reasons. Do something to indicate to me you're actually playing this game.

If Chrono is scummy, he certainly can use his ability to cause mislynches and even bus his comrades. And the rather dramatic way his pover is used apparently is akin to pushing someone under the lynch hammer: "tossing them under ze bus" is quite apt. I'd rather not him autolynch anyone vorking for tovn. If I misused ze term according to the original mafia phrasing, I apologize. I vas going for dramatic and attention getting. Somezing that I hope you'd acutally zink about.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

AV wrote:ComradeBunny, I would hope zat ze modifier is relative to ze number of people left alive in ze game. Once ve have found if ze pover can be reversed, zen maybe ve can test it to see if it is relative or a stock number regardless of ze number of players left alive.
You may have a point, comrade.

@chrono- Does your ability always add 3 to ze amount of votes needed to lynch you or is it dependant on ze amount of players.

Zese people need to comment more on vhat's been happening and about zeir top FoSes: Pover, Zodiark, Chrono, Ant, Zang, Batt (I don't even care if it's half assed. just shov zat you're doing somezing useful), SC, and CES. *Sigh* You people do knov zat scum can vin easier vhen 3/4 of ze players aren't contributing as much as zey should.
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Fraction fail, just pretend zat I've said 2/3 and not 3/4, comrades.
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

Chronopie wrote:Da, my pover works on boz myself and my target in an L-[+/-] fashion, simultaniously putting myself further from lynch, as ze target gets closer. It doesn't reset VCs (clearly), and can be used to hammer (obviously).

Well comrade, but vhy does zat makes you auto-confirmed-tovn? And I highly doubt zat you'll have zree bonus-votes zroughout zis game because it could lead into a king-maker scenario even if you're tovn
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ghostlin wrote:

--

Vis is first off, VIFOM, and secondly doesn't mean you're tovn, or even pro tovn, Comrade.

You'll have to do better than vis.
QTF, comrade.
Battousai wrote:AntB 398- Vhy is poverrox scummy? Vhat about Chrono, pre/after his most recent post? Do you zink he could be possible VI?

Ghostlin 399, 402-
Don't tell me vhat to do. If I vant to vote Leo or Doombunny or vhoever, I vill. I don't like being told vhat to do (notice I'm not using Comrade in ze vay ze mod vants). Also, you seem to be doing a bit of commanding, vhich I find scummy.

Comrade.
Mine bolded. Says the one vho has been telling people vat to do all day, and hasn't formed an opinion of his own.

FoS: Battousai
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:05 am

Post by Battousai »

Ghostlin 413- Scum like to be in control, commanding is a way to control the town. I thought it was pretty self-evident why. Telling the town who to lynch and who not to lynch is much more controlling than saying I find these players scummy and these players townish.

Zodiark 417- There is a difference between telling people how to act and telling people to respond. I like how you are continuing to ignore my questions.

Vote: Zodiark
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Battousai wrote:Ghostlin 413- Scum like to be in control, commanding is a way to control the town. I thought it was pretty self-evident why. Telling the town who to lynch and who not to lynch is much more controlling than saying I find these players scummy and these players townish.

Zodiark 417- There is a difference between telling people how to act and telling people to respond. I like how you are continuing to ignore my questions.

Vote: Zodiark
#388 ansvers your question. If you did read his ISO and zere's nozing zere, zen that's a different kettle of fish.

Considering the only questions you've been asking are variants of one question that I can read, vhich is the PR case, there are other people vho have posted zat you've asked about and said nozing. Also, no one's voting for PR right now, comrade.

This looks really scummy on your part, at least in my opinion; choosing one of the group you called out to tunnel who acutally did answer the question.

FoS: Battousai
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:27 am

Post by Ghostlin »

EBWOP: To zis date, and to be fair, tvo people have answered ze question about PR's case vhen called out on it: Zodiark, and StrangerCoug. AntB and Zang have not commented.
AntB
AntB
Mafia Scum
AntB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:19 am

Post by AntB »

@Comrade Battousai
I've made my zoughts on Poverrox clear already, Chronopie is a strong second scumspect. I vould like his ability removed sooner razer zan later as it could really mess zings up nearer LyLo. ze attempt at self-clearing is somezing I don't much like eizer. Also, I must be missing ze question on PRs, as I can't find it.
Show
:doc: I shall protect you!! :doc: ... why do I smell of vanilla..?

"tickle" - Haylen is now thinking of Mayonnaise

G+
AntB - My wiki page. Usually up to date.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Ghostlin »

AntB wrote:@Comrade Battousai
I've made my zoughts on Poverrox clear already, Chronopie is a strong second scumspect. I vould like his ability removed sooner razer zan later as it could really mess zings up nearer LyLo. ze attempt at self-clearing is somezing I don't much like eizer. Also, I must be missing ze question on PRs, as I can't find it.
PR= Poverrox, not pover role in this case, Comrade.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Battousai »

Ghostlin 419/420- Zang is v/la, AntB has answered a question once then hasn't had a chance to ansver my follovup questions yet (at ze time you posted). Zodiark has said flat out he von't ansver. Zen vhen I clarify zat I vant more zan just ze case, he still ignores it. And zen has ze balls to say I haven't formed an opinion zis game, vhen my opinions are being held back by him.

Antb 421- If he is a strong second scum suspect AND has ze ability to screv ze tovn as ze number of players decreases, vhy isn't zat enough to vote him, especially vhen zere seems to be plenty of support for ze lynch (he's at L-3)? Looking at your tvo cases (390), your cases are, in a nutshell- PR is overdefensive and posting fluff about zings zat are now irrelvant and Chrono- for his hammering of Plum. For Chrono, you seemed to have forgotten ze reason vhy people were starting to svitch over to him in ze first place (284). Do you not find 284 scummy? Vhat is your stance on active lurking, vhile you're ansvering questions?

Comrade.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Doombunny9 wrote:Zese people need to comment more on vhat's been happening and about zeir top FoSes: Pover, Zodiark, Chrono, Ant, Zang, Batt (I don't even care if it's half assed. just shov zat you're doing somezing useful), SC, and CES. *Sigh* You people do knov zat scum can vin easier vhen 3/4 of ze players aren't contributing as much as zey should.
Even if Chronopie is telling ze truz about vhat ability he actually has, comrade, I do not believe he is unlimited-shot. He's going around treating himself as confirmed tovn vhen the vhole zing is just VIFOM.

Poverrox is still scummy. I note conversation about Battousai, but he needs a closer look.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”