Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Sevei »

/roll eyes

That is craplogic and you know it.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:46 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Doesn't matter what kind of logic it is. Fate's town so we're following his plan.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Sevei »

And at least two people left are scum, and they have their own agenda. Doubtful they will play nicely for long.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:13 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Good point. Let's look at people who aren't playing nicely:

1) YOU.

Well, ain't that interesting.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Sevei »

Because I'm not saying go ahead and kill me? And because I want to lynch someone I think is scum? Your definition of "nice" is pretty different than mine.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Fate »

*yawn*
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Fate »

Sevei responding to AGM's "you're the one not going with the plan" with "BECAUSE IT INVOLVES A DEAED MEEEEEEEEEEE" is tech as it gets.

That coupled with her not actually pointing out any FLAWS or anyway scum can WIN through my plan, and you have yourself a scum sammich.

I R HUNGRY
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Sevei »

Right, because if I went through your plan with a fine tooth comb and found any flaws, I would want to broadcast that to them so they can break your plan? Because they're not already trying to break it themselves?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Fate »

Nice defense. If it can be broken, I'd like to know.

Now you're just playing up the fear card "THEYRE OUT THERE TRYING TO BREAK THINGZZZZZZZZ"

Ok then,

Why don't you imbue gandalf, self-vote, and hurry this day up before they can co-ordinate?
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by singersigner »

AGM, I hate you so much right now.

Fate, no, I am not still alive because you said so. AGM confirmed what was needed to be confirmed to show that I am in fact, a town player.
The flawed logic in your plan is that there's the potential for a scum roleblocker to be out there. Sevei is CLEARLY not that. Regardless. No matter what. It has to be one of the Spys.

WE LYNCH ONE OF THE SPYS. AGM BLOCKS THE OTHER ONE. VV WILL NOT BE ROLEBLOCKED TONIGHT. VV BODYGUARDS YOU. HE MIGHT DIE REGARDLESS. SUCH IS LIFE.

YOU WILL NOT DIE TONIGHT NO MATTER WHAT.

Gandalf, I know it's an honor to be imbued and shit, but I would really like it if you thought on your own for once, and realized that Sevei and VV are NOT SCUM. We are wasting a day by lynching Sevei.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Sevei »

Because, Fate, I'd rather lynch scum.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by singersigner »

VV and Sevei need to get on the Spyrex wagon before Gandalf gets off it. :roll:

Also. WE NEED TO IMBUE VV.

FATE.

YOU WILL NOT DIE IF THIS HAPPENS. I PROMISE YOU.

Why do you think MS and Spyrex are so willing to let Gandalf be imbued? They're making sure that's just one more person who won't get protected tonight. Instead of five people guaranteed protection through the night, there's only three.

Hell, both of them were ready to imbue AGM which would've been useless to town in the long run.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by Fate »

If there is a scum roleblocker, so what?

Who gets roleblocked? Gandalf can't be, VV can't be.

The others don't have actions that are important enough, so I could care less.

I'm not imbuing VV. His claim specifically calls for him to be imbued twice, and I'm not going to give that to him.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by Fate »

singersigner wrote:AGM, I hate you so much right now.

Fate, no, I am not still alive because you said so. AGM confirmed what was needed to be confirmed to show that I am in fact, a town player.
The flawed logic in your plan is that there's the potential for a scum roleblocker to be out there. Sevei is CLEARLY not that. Regardless. No matter what. It has to be one of the Spys.

WE LYNCH ONE OF THE SPYS. AGM BLOCKS THE OTHER ONE. VV WILL NOT BE ROLEBLOCKED TONIGHT. VV BODYGUARDS YOU. HE MIGHT DIE REGARDLESS. SUCH IS LIFE.

YOU WILL NOT DIE TONIGHT NO MATTER WHAT.

Gandalf, I know it's an honor to be imbued and shit, but I would really like it if you thought on your own for once, and realized that Sevei and VV are NOT SCUM. We are wasting a day by lynching Sevei.
If AGM roleblocks one of the Spys, then how does VV die? Who kills him?

"One of the Spys are scum" Ok sure, I'm not just going to lynch them back to back off that logic, just like I'm not going to lynch VV and gandalf back to back.

Night actions will sort them out. Sevei will only be sorted out with rope.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh. Silly me. I thought you wanted a gift tonight. :roll:

Preview Edit: No. Not just one of them. BOTH of them. If AGM blocks one of them, we wouldn't know if we're blocking the one that roleblocks or sends in kills. Or neither. Or by luck, both.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Fate »

If you get roleblocked then COOL EFFIN BEANS.

It all works out in the end. If they are BOTH scum, then how does VV die tonight if we lynch one block the other?

We're doing it my way.

For the last fucking time SpyreX will not live until endgame, nor will MasterSpy, so get your patines unbunched and get on the WINTRAIN TO VICTORY
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh. I took out this part. "IF GANDALF IS IMBUED, GANDALF NEEDS TO PROTECT ME SO THAT I CAN BE SURE TO GIVE YOU A GIFT TONIGHT."

WHY ARE YOU DELAYING THE GAME.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Fate »

You don't need to be protected, at all.

I'm delaying it because I'm going by day play, and Sevei's play leaves a lot to be desired. MS has been scumhunting and has clear issues on many things and has dropped plenty of towntells.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by singersigner »

THEN LYNCH SPYREX.

The answer's pretty easy.

It's apparently either Sevei/VV or MS/Spyrex, and you're being a dipshit and choosing WRONG.

I'm not so sure it's that important that Fate's protected tonight. :roll: If he's not going to get a gift, and he doesn't have anything worth saving, why protect him? It's too bad you got Mason, which doesn't leave much to be desired. I was trying to work with you here, but I could care less if you were around. Sevei, VV, and I know where it's at.

I like tomatoes.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Fate »

.... Its not important, to keep, confirmed town, alive.

Where did you learn to play mafia? You're not going to get me a gift? How do you KNOW you'll be roleblocked?

Who says MS and Spy are BOTH scum together? Who says VV and gandalf are BOTH town.

You and two scum "know where its at" Ok, who are teh REST of town that are apparently "blind to the truth."

Its far more likely you're being lead around by the noose by unconfirmed players:

Because guess what,
I am confirmed town
therefore you can trust my INTENTIONS 10000x more than VV or Sevei's.

"its too bad you got mason" Mason is Andy's favorite role for a REASON, its powerful as fuck.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by singersigner »

I can't trust incorrect intentions. Sorry. Not happening. You're just butthurt about being wrong and too stubborn to back out now. Where did YOU learn to play mafia?

Fate, look, I want to give you a gift. Trust me. But if that doesn't happen, why do you think that is? MasterSpy's goal has been to get me lynched almost the entire game. Don't you think it would be in his best interest to roleblock me and prevent me from gifting you to make me look bad/not make you more powerful than your obnoxious voice already is?

If VV's imbued then Gandalf can protect me. If Gandalf protects me then I live. If he's roleblocked then I'm not and can still give you the gift.

Gandalf's confirmed town, too, by the way. Just fyi.

Fate, is the only thing making Sevei scum the fact that she knew VV probably wasn't going to protect quadz...the person YOU called scum at the end of the day? Because again, I'm still not seeing how you're not making the connection that VV and Sevei have to be scum together, which you've implied...since their actions aren't telling of being mutually exclusive scum.

I like tomatoes.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Sevei »

Edge wrote:Also, MasterSpy is scum. Soooo very scum. Definitely more dangerous than hohum too.
Fate wrote:MS and SpyreX do not have wool over my eyes, nor can they fool me for the rest of the game if they ARE HYPOTHETICALLY SCUM.
Fate wrote:For the last fucking time SpyreX will not live until endgame, nor will MasterSpy, so get your patines unbunched and get on the WINTRAIN TO VICTORY
Fate wrote:MS has been scumhunting and has clear issues on many things and has dropped plenty of towntells.
What changed?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Fate »

WOULD YOU STOP BRINGING UP THE GODDAMN PAST.

YOU ARE MORE SCUM THAN THEM.

REAPERCHARLIE CALLED MS SCUM, NOT ME.

THEY ARE NOT TOWNISH ENOUGH TO BE TRUSTED CERTAIN THINGS OR TO BE GIVEN A FREE PASS, BUT YOU ARE DEFINITELY SCUMMIER THAN THEM.

AND WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT, IF ANDRIUS PUT YOUR ROLE IN, MY ROLE IN, KATYS ROLE IN, AGMS ROLE IN:

THEN FUCK THAT NOISE, SCUM NEVER STOOD A CHANCE
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by Sevei »

You didn't think I was scummy until I wouldn't goosestep with you about VV; at least that's when you first started saying stuff about it in the thread. Until then you seemed to think I was pretty town...but that's back when I actually agreed with your reads, right?
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by MasterSpy »

Three rather lenghty posts coming tonight addressing VV, Sevei and Singer.

Unimbue AGM
Imbue Gandalf

I'm on board with the plan.

I will be scanning either VV or Singer or Spyrex.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”