Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nacho wrote:I was acting why it took you so long to vote nonrandomly.
Nacho, I voted CoolDog page 5. You might have missed that.
Exe wrote: Alright, the Andy-Rage can stop now.
You can't quell the rage THAT easy. I'm still pissed off at most of the players here who aren't even trying.
Adumbro wrote: I get a flailing scum read a mile wide from this post. ATEs, Implicit appeals to consequences of actions, the works.
If you know me, I'm clearly NOT flailing. I'm irate. There's a difference. Flailing is reaching for anyone within grasp to kill, I'm recognizing that most of the lurkers and like are town.
But they piss me off ESPECIALLY KATSUKI WHO NEVER SHAPES UP.
adumbro wrote: Especially considering that the "I suck as scum and would do this, this and this" is really wierd prior to any signifigant pressure and just comes off as overly defensive.
I HATE scum, and don't want to NOT be town. I'm uber-happy with my alignment here. In BNM I was PISSED when I was recruited from town into cult, and the CR (if he knows me) will know better than to recruit me.

Everyone after Nacho totally found any excuse to vote Adumbro.
We still have scum_Exe right in front of us.
And the VI_Squad to deal with.
adumbro wrote: Heh? I just entered the game I haven't even finished reading it over. But based on what I've seen so far Andrius is the lynch I wanna push for today. We didn't even have a current votecount at the time regardless.
But you quoted my most recent post, so did you actually read the thread and then hide it to avoid posting right now or are you just reading the post on the page you join in?
adumbro wrote: But since Andrius did it and he removed the vote with almost no provocation that suggests that he didn't like the attention he was getting from Andrius.
I take it you mean "since ender did it".

No I know Nacho better, and this could still be scum-nacho.
Nacho wrote: BUT IF YOU CAN MAKE ASSOCIATION TELLS YOU CAN PUT DOWN A VOTE.
I agree with this.

And I know that deadline is in a couple days, and I'm willing to claim early (like R/F) to let you all shift onto another wagon without being in uber-panic mode at deadline.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by ender241 »

Does Andrius get pissed off every game he's in???
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Parama »

ender241 wrote:Does Andrius get pissed off every game he's in???
No, only the ones where people put him to L-1 for no reason <_<
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:09 am

Post by CooLDoG »

AdumbroDeus wrote:
Andrius wrote:NACHO I FUCKING EXPLAINED ALREADY. PARAMA HAS REASONS TO VOTE EXE AND THEY ARE VALID. I AGREE, AND RAISE EXE A VOTE ON HIM.
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I NOT MADE CLEAR.
WHAT THE FUCK.

EVIDNEITIALLY I GOT THE WHOLE FUCKING VI CREW VOTING ME NOW. HOORAYFUCKINGRAY. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
ILL FUCKING CLAIM IF THREATENED WITH A HAMMER BUT ALL THE FUCKING VIS ON ME MEAN NOTHING.
THERE WILL BE HARSH WORDS AND BLOODSHED AND BLACKLISTS WHEN THIS IS SAID AND DONE.

CHESSKID ISN'T TRYING.
KATSUKI ISN'T DOING ANYTHING
ENDER IS FLYING UNDER THE RADAR BURNING MASON LODGES AS HE GOES
COOLDOG IS TUNNELING OVER ME BEING NICE AND "OH PPL CANT BE NICE IN MAFIA B/C IM A PRICK"

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

I WILL CLAIM WHEN I HAVE SOMEONE WILLING TO HAMMER ME.
BUT THE VI-SQUAD DOES NOT MOVE ME.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THIS GAME
I get a flailing scum read a mile wide from this post. ATEs, Implicit appeals to consequences of actions, the works.

Especially considering that the "I suck as scum and would do this, this and this" is really wierd prior to any signifigant pressure and just comes off as overly defensive.

Cooldog is dumbtown.

If Andrius is town or there are multiple scum factions, Ender is scum, backed off WAY too easily, timid scum.
I was sold on andy un-till this. This has to be the worst after catchup post I have ever seen. It burns opportunistic scum as well as a non-committal to vote. I don't like it.
unvote, vote: AdumbroDeus
Andy and exe are my next to scum in that order.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

damn, I used the wrong form of the word "to", I'm very stupid this morning, Should read: "Andy and exe are my next two scum..."
after a wank.
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:52 am

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Nachomamma8 wrote:NICE TRY SCUMBAG.

BUT IF YOU CAN MAKE ASSOCIATION TELLS YOU CAN PUT DOWN A VOTE.
I'll put down a vote when I've finished catching up and know who needs to die toDay. Not before.

If you think that's a scumtell you're a dumbass.

Andrius wrote:
Adumbro wrote: I get a flailing scum read a mile wide from this post. ATEs, Implicit appeals to consequences of actions, the works.
If you know me, I'm clearly NOT flailing. I'm irate. There's a difference. Flailing is reaching for anyone within grasp to kill, I'm recognizing that most of the lurkers and like are town.
But they piss me off ESPECIALLY KATSUKI WHO NEVER SHAPES UP.
You got emotional to the point that you were lashing out at your entire wagon, you're flailing.

adumbro wrote: Especially considering that the "I suck as scum and would do this, this and this" is really wierd prior to any signifigant pressure and just comes off as overly defensive.
I HATE scum, and don't want to NOT be town. I'm uber-happy with my alignment here. In BNM I was PISSED when I was recruited from town into cult, and the CR (if he knows me) will know better than to recruit me.
While that may be true, I don't like you

Everyone after Nacho totally found any excuse to vote Adumbro.
adumbro wrote: Heh? I just entered the game I haven't even finished reading it over. But based on what I've seen so far Andrius is the lynch I wanna push for today. We didn't even have a current votecount at the time regardless.
But you quoted my most recent post, so did you actually read the thread and then hide it to avoid posting right now or are you just reading the post on the page you join in?
If you wanna check my history I haven't made a post on the site for quite a while prior to this one, the only reason I'm here was rote chance cause I remembered I'm on the list to mod for open and I wondered why I didn't get an an email from don'tpanic@mafiascum which indicates I got a PM. Then I see I have three PMs, a role PM, a prod, and a list mod PM. I asked farside to push my open game back and started working on the thread.

My reading strategy has been to catch up on the current page and do a combination of plowing through the prior pages and doing searches on people that catch my eye.
adumbro wrote: But since Andrius did it and he removed the vote with almost no provocation that suggests that he didn't like the attention he was getting from Andrius.
I take it you mean "since ender did it".

No I know Nacho better, and this could still be scum-nacho.
Yea.

Possibly, but he still leans nacho-town. Puts him too much in the spotlight if I end up dying cause I will flip town
Nacho wrote: BUT IF YOU CAN MAKE ASSOCIATION TELLS YOU CAN PUT DOWN A VOTE.
I agree with this.

And I know that deadline is in a couple days, and I'm willing to claim early (like R/F) to let you all shift onto another wagon without being in uber-panic mode at deadline.
Deadline's 4 days away, we have some time.

CooLDoG wrote:
AdumbroDeus wrote:
Andrius wrote:NACHO I FUCKING EXPLAINED ALREADY. PARAMA HAS REASONS TO VOTE EXE AND THEY ARE VALID. I AGREE, AND RAISE EXE A VOTE ON HIM.
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I NOT MADE CLEAR.
WHAT THE FUCK.

EVIDNEITIALLY I GOT THE WHOLE FUCKING VI CREW VOTING ME NOW. HOORAYFUCKINGRAY. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
ILL FUCKING CLAIM IF THREATENED WITH A HAMMER BUT ALL THE FUCKING VIS ON ME MEAN NOTHING.
THERE WILL BE HARSH WORDS AND BLOODSHED AND BLACKLISTS WHEN THIS IS SAID AND DONE.

CHESSKID ISN'T TRYING.
KATSUKI ISN'T DOING ANYTHING
ENDER IS FLYING UNDER THE RADAR BURNING MASON LODGES AS HE GOES
COOLDOG IS TUNNELING OVER ME BEING NICE AND "OH PPL CANT BE NICE IN MAFIA B/C IM A PRICK"

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

I WILL CLAIM WHEN I HAVE SOMEONE WILLING TO HAMMER ME.
BUT THE VI-SQUAD DOES NOT MOVE ME.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THIS GAME
I get a flailing scum read a mile wide from this post. ATEs, Implicit appeals to consequences of actions, the works.

Especially considering that the "I suck as scum and would do this, this and this" is really wierd prior to any signifigant pressure and just comes off as overly defensive.

Cooldog is dumbtown.

If Andrius is town or there are multiple scum factions, Ender is scum, backed off WAY too easily, timid scum.
I was sold on andy un-till this. This has to be the worst after catchup post I have ever seen. It burns opportunistic scum as well as a non-committal to vote. I don't like it.
unvote, vote: AdumbroDeus
Andy and exe are my next to scum in that order.
Lemme ask you this, if I was scum why wouldn't I vote? I had the perfect opportunity to do so while cloaking it in the wagon. I certainly gave a lot more reasoning then most people, it would've been easy to justify a vote and push a myslynch, especially when he was already at l-1, and the fact that since it was my first post with content in the game and the strong stance would mean that it would draw attention (even though he was an ostensibly safe target). Voting would've been the safe choice.

So why didn't I do it? Cause I hadn't caught up fully and wasn't settled on a target.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

if ender is alive tomorrow
I will be very annoyed
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:53 am

Post by ender241 »

chesskid3 wrote:if ender is alive tomorrow
I will be very annoyed
Why?
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Because either you're scum, or you are a really good actor.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:56 am

Post by ender241 »

What do you mean?
Show
again.

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:57 am

Post by chesskid3 »

STOP THROWING AROUND THE MOST OPPORTUNISTIC SCUM VOTES EVER PLEASE AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Exe »

Andy wrote:Everyone after Nacho totally found any excuse to vote Adumbro.
If Adumbro flips scum, this is seriously bad. You're defending him here, especially when you end up agreeing with Nacho's arguments later in the same post? Seriously, why can't you pick a real side?
Andy wrote:And I know that deadline is in a couple days, and I'm willing to claim early (like R/F) to let you all shift onto another wagon without being in uber-panic mode at deadline.
A wagon just formed on another player, and you're still eager to claim? The only people this eager to claim are scum with a fake-claim set up.

I'm getting serious scum-mates vibes from Andy & Adumbro, including the whole andy-says-nacho-scum and adumbro-says-nacho-town part, where they conveniently pick both sides of the argument while making light conversation. Something is up here.

In regards to adumbro:
Adumbro wrote:Lemme ask you this, if I was scum why wouldn't I vote? I had the perfect opportunity to do so while cloaking it in the wagon. I certainly gave a lot more reasoning then most people, it would've been easy to justify a vote and push a myslynch, especially when he was already at l-1, and the fact that since it was my first post with content in the game and the strong stance would mean that it would draw attention (even though he was an ostensibly safe target). Voting would've been the safe choice.
Meh, this point is weak because the argument could've been made for the opposite as well. A quick vote without much reasoning could have been damning too if Andy was town, so I really am not convinced that you were particularly risky by not voting.
The fact still remains that you found Andy scummy but didn't actually take a stand on it, which reads as serious distancing. And mad scummy.

I still say Andy should die first, but I'm not going to fight an Adumbro lynch as deadline approaches.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Andrius »

Parama wrote: No, only the ones where people put him to L-1 for no reason <_<
QFFT
Adumbro wrote: You got emotional to the point that you were lashing out at your entire wagon, you're flailing.
I'm pretty sure I lashed out against near-EVERYONE, so that's not valid.
adumbro wrote:While that may be true, I don't like you
Sorry to hear that.
adumbro wrote: If you wanna check my history I haven't made a post on the site for quite a while prior to this one, the only reason I'm here was rote chance cause I remembered I'm on the list to mod for open and I wondered why I didn't get an an email from don'tpanic@mafiascum which indicates I got a PM. Then I see I have three PMs, a role PM, a prod, and a list mod PM. I asked farside to push my open game back and started working on the thread.

My reading strategy has been to catch up on the current page and do a combination of plowing through the prior pages and doing searches on people that catch my eye.
Dude all I wanted to know was how you're tackling reading the game.

chess you're seriously pissing me off and turning into gandalf. If you aren't going to contribute you might as well replace out.
adumbro wrote: If Adumbro flips scum, this is seriously bad. You're defending him here, especially when you end up agreeing with Nacho's arguments later in the same post? Seriously, why can't you pick a real side?
Hey Exe. I still find him scummy, but everyone who voted is just as bad for the vote. I'm down to lynch adumbro. Not a problem. But I'm saying how everyone else voting after Nacho did so horridly.
I'm picking a side. Adumbro leans scum and I will vote him when the time comes.
Exe wrote: A wagon just formed on another player, and you're still eager to claim? The only people this eager to claim are scum with a fake-claim set up.
I'm not "eager to claim". I'm willing to claim if you guys want to lynch me at deadline. I don't WANT to claim but in the interest of not fucking the town I'll claim if need be.

-Andy

Thread needs moar AV and Vas. And Plum. Katsuki can go to hell.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:40 am

Post by Katsuki »

k sure scum andrius.

Would anyone else like to answer my setup question?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Andrius wrote:Nacho, I voted CoolDog page 5. You might have missed that.
I did.
But that's still taking a while to switch random votes..
Andrius wrote:Everyone after Nacho totally found any excuse to vote Adumbro.
ANDY: WE CAN LYNCH VV, ADD, OR PLUM. CHOOSE.
WE'RE NOT WASTING WHAT'S PROBABLY MY ONLY DAY OF BEING TOWN ON SOME BULLSHIT OBVSCUM LYNCH.
Andrius wrote:And I know that deadline is in a couple days, and I'm willing to claim early (like R/F) to let you all shift onto another wagon without being in uber-panic mode at deadline.
OR YOU COULD BE A GOOD TOWNIE AND VOTE ADD.
IS THIS MUCH TO ASK?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

AdumbroDues wrote:Lemme ask you this, if I was scum why wouldn't I vote? I had the perfect opportunity to do so while cloaking it in the wagon. I certainly gave a lot more reasoning then most people, it would've been easy to justify a vote and push a myslynch, especially when he was already at l-1, and the fact that since it was my first post with content in the game and the strong stance would mean that it would draw attention (even though he was an ostensibly safe target). Voting would've been the safe choice.

So why didn't I do it? Cause I hadn't caught up fully and wasn't settled on a target.
We have a term for this in my town. I don't quite remember it that clearly, but it has something to do with wine in front of me.
But, I'll play your scumbag games. Why would you as scum wait as long as possible before deadline to put down a vote? Oh, right. Because we can't question you on it, and because the person can't defend against.
GOOD TRY THOUGH.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

WHAT QUESTION, KAT.
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT FUCKING POST.
Nacho wrote:ANDY: WE CAN LYNCH VV, ADD, OR PLUM. CHOOSE.
WE'RE NOT WASTING WHAT'S PROBABLY MY ONLY DAY OF BEING TOWN ON SOME BULLSHIT OBVSCUM LYNCH.
Adumbro. I have a feeling Vas will come around eventually.
Unvote, Vote: Adumbrodeus
Nacho wrote:OR YOU COULD BE A GOOD TOWNIE AND VOTE ADD.
IS THIS MUCH TO ASK?
I did. :D
FAIL_Kat wrote:I was under the impression that the setup was scum recruiter vs mason recruiter.

Am I wrong?
I'll entertain this for old times' sake, when you actually played the game.
Yes. Look at the title of the
fucking
game.
CULT V. MASONS.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by Exe »

Meh, w.e. I'm not going to keep fighting this. I'm fine with either scum swinging.

Adumbro, claim. I will hammer.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Parama »

Exe wrote:Adumbro, claim. I will hammer
regardless of what you claim
Added the italic bit, but that's how your statement reads regardless.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by Exe »

@Parama: That's how it reads? Or that's what you're saying I should do?

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Plum »

Before I forget: Yes, this is Irate!Andy, or JustPlainTickedOff!Andy. If he thinks he's being wagoned for a stupid reason Day 1, I'm going to go out on a limb and call that null.
AdumbroDeus wrote:*narrows eyes*

Plum, I know you know that this type of reasoning is useful in catching scum, it's basing it on interactions. If it was somebody else that pressured him causing him to remove the vote then he could've been looking for an excuse to remove the vote. But since Andrius did it and he removed the vote with almost no provocation that suggests that he didn't like the attention he was getting from Andrius. But if we have one scum faction and one flips scum, it's unlikely the other will. Giving up when pushed by a scummate builds connections far too easily, I doubt any actual scum would do it, so if Andrius flips town it's a dumbtown maneuver.

Come on, you were much better then this in the invitational, what changed?
Nice appealing to a game where I was scum, man :roll:. Anyway, I disagree as a general theory point. I almost never approve of trying to theorize associations or scumteam connections before any flips have gone down and scrutinize carefully any such premature associations because I find them distracting and useless at best. Besides the fact that yes, you're setting up lynches. You were preparing a place for yourself on the largest wagon without voting it too quickly or without some general sense of approval. But then you stated that if you were wrong, we should definitely be looking to lynch this someone else. That's setting up lynches conditionally, pushing one lynch but setting up a lock-target for when (hypothetically speaking) the first target flips, le gasp, Town - and
that
is scummy. So now I'm curious as to why you find me scummish for what seems to be a theory argument based on a quality of play you last saw
when I was scum
Nachomamma8 wrote:
AdumbroDues wrote:Lemme ask you this, if I was scum why wouldn't I vote? I had the perfect opportunity to do so while cloaking it in the wagon. I certainly gave a lot more reasoning then most people, it would've been easy to justify a vote and push a myslynch, especially when he was already at l-1, and the fact that since it was my first post with content in the game and the strong stance would mean that it would draw attention (even though he was an ostensibly safe target). Voting would've been the safe choice.

We have a term for this in my town. I don't quite remember it that clearly, but it has something to do with wine in front of me.
Good ol' Nacho ninja'd me.

But yeah. Either way you be drawing attention. And in the post in question you make no mention of needing to catch up or being on the verge thereof or anything.

Speaking of. You say that you've been mucking around the prior pages and ISOs and whatnot. So. Notes/thoughts, ASAP. Now. I don't need complete, but I'm seeing a lot of defense from you and little in the way of scumhunting beyond the horribad Andrius-suspicion post and narrowing your eyes at various people who've voted you since. If deadline's four days away, I want to know who you want to vote for and why in the world I should vote him (her?) over you. Kthxbye.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by Katsuki »

So Andy, if the game is Cults vs Masons, why do you keep going on about there being scum? :roll:

Methinks that's a slip! :D
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

^ you shut it
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

Katsuki, Exe brought it up.
And don't rule anything out...
At least there won't be a bastard cult in this game. ;)

Kat's fishing for whatever she can get.
Desperate girl.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Sorry I've been having trouble getting on, my connection has been temperamental. But it seems to be working now so.
Exe wrote:Alright, the Andy-Rage can stop now.
Unvote.
I'm getting town vibes off ragemode-Andy.
Exe wrote:I still say Andy should die first, but I'm not going to fight an Adumbro lynch as deadline approaches.
Orly? I think something ain't quite right there, Exe. You've basically coaxed Andy into voting Adumbro, because the alternative (or so you frame it) is Andy's lynch. I'm guessing you predicted Andy voted Adumbro and you could use your "Oh teh deadline" to justify hammering. Whereas if you really cared about "AndyScum" swinging, or dying first, you wouldn't have unvoted him. Oh, and should I be surprised to find the latest votecount had Andy's vote being on you?

Unvote; Vote: Exe
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”