MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 am

Post by MasterSpy »

I’m first going to suggest that AGM be Imbued tonight. He can confirm via Mod to Fate and another player of his choice. This pretty much puts a 100% stranglehold on the game via PoE.

--
AGM wrote:Yes.
AGM did you message something out of Romeo and Juliet with the word literally appended to it? Mina failed to mention we got a PM from the Mod :evil:

--
VV wrote:Bah. I was expecting MasterSpy to counterclaim and then mercilessly lynch him afterwards. Well there goes that, time to drop the act.
Wow, what a masterful Tarp … :roll:

VV wrote:No way MasterSpy is a swordsmith with a "WITH SWORD" guilty on Hohum. He didn't act like he had a guilty on D2. Cops usually go hyperagressive and instantaenously vote the guilty(maybe claim later if no one believes him). It took him multiple wall posts before he voted. That's not how you act with a guilty result.
I voted in my first post and specifically chastised Mina for not doing so.

--
Sevei wrote:He used plural pronouns, but he also deliberately "[redacted]" his exact number of reads. I never said that the other person would be Quadz; what I am saying is that Quadz seems to have been hiding an exact number because he may have thought he was protecting town PRs
So unless he specifically told you in QT how many people visited Edge the logical outcomes you are drawing are 100% pure speculation on your part.

Sevei wrote:Yet when I bring up this entire thing about the roleblock, MS NEVER entertains the possibility that Fate was the roleblocked scum killer in his subsequent posts and focuses mostly on SS and a little on me. Considering Mina's revelations about how MoI was concerned about Fate bussing Plum, AND her little "teehee nevermind THIS RIGHT HERE" comment that suggested EXACTLY WHAT MY CLAIM ABOUT QUADZ DID, then why avoid the issue altogether once I've claimed it in the open?
Because by the time you outed said aspect today we’ve had zero QT interactions due to our overlapping V/LAs? Plus considering that after Day 2 it was pretty clear that Fate was the other Mason his being the killer became an impossibility. Thus I didn’t push to scan him N2.

Sevei wrote:Isn't it very convenient that the two people who have been investigated are the known Vig (who decapitated Katy, obviously with a sword) and the confirmed Doctor? And that oops, looks like scum may not even be using swords that often anyway?
Um what? When did Gandalf become confirmed to you? Curious.

The rest of your speculation about flavor is noted. Because no-one who survived in Andy’s first game ever use swords. Let me look at who that was –

Prince Imrahil – Human so guessing a sword.
Legolas – Obv Bow.
Galardrial – I don’t think anything? I don’t recall her ever taking up arms in the books.
Glorfindel – Again no clue beyond knowing he was an elf who killed a Balrog.
Boromir – Sword (also confirmed in this game)
Elrond – Does he ever even fight in the Tolkien books?
Ewoyn – Sword based on beheading of Witch King IIRC.

So of the 6 remaining people who could be Scum two are clear Sword users, 1 is clear Bow user, and 3 I don’t know enough flavor to say either way

--

@Singer – I love how you say not a peep when Sevei outright says she doesn’t give reads. Isn’t that a scum-tell? Inconsistency for the loss, Alex.

Singer wrote:I mean, I knew you were a doc. But he doesn't piece things together like that. Honestly, you were kind of making it seem like (and mind you, this is just if you were looking at your ISO and not connecting it with anyone else's) you could've been a watcher. i.e. I KNOW for a fact that VV didn't lose the ability. I took that to mean because you were the one protecting Fate, and he might've assumed that there was another watcher since he had the ring, and could've assumed that the ring gave him an extra power that he didn't have originally. Maybe Sevei can clarify this since she said he claimed his ability to her?
This makes no sense.

1. You outed Gandalf’s soft-claim in thread before Quadz died.
2. Quadz was a Vouyer. It makes zero sense for him to not be immediately suspicious of a soft-Watcher claim. Yet he didn't push Gandalf in the slightest.

Chock full of pointless speculation.

Singer wrote:MasterSpy, every time you point out my fear-mongering, but continue to dismiss Fate's, I'm going to count that as a point against you, and I would hope that everyone else would be smart enough to do the same.
Exactly what fear-mongering is Fate doing. POINT TO IT AND QUOTE IT! Fear-mongering is saying crap like “you are going to lose the game for Town”. I don’t see any of that coming from Fate.

I’m not sure why your ‘point against me’ is supposed to inspire fear. You’ve been tunnelling this slot like a mole. Why would you stop now?

Singer wrote:
Can you please imbue VV again? I've forgiven him for blindly following Fate for now. But he needs to make sure that the practically confirmed townies remain alive.
Blindly following Fate? VV’s been fucking voting for him before he stated it was a 'clever' gambit to draw out a Mason counter-claim.

Why are you not considering that VV isn’t just pulling some “Heheh I’m gonna claim BP Bodyguard who can protect 3 players with my SUPERZ” as a scum bulletproof? So far we have zero confirmation that he actually can protect people? Not to mention that a Doc and Bulletproof Bodyguard don’t make much sense together as Town.

Singer wrote:FTFU.

This is what I'm talking about with MS being able to pretty much say anything and consequently go any way *they* want with it.

Fucking scum.
So bolding the part where I say I wanted to keep my game relevant content separate somehow reduces the fact you OUTRIGHT LIED IN THE POST I RESPONDED TO.

It’s funny that you think you can get away with lie after lie after misrep.

Fucking dumb-ass scum.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Sevei »

MasterSpy wrote:
Sevei wrote:He used plural pronouns, but he also deliberately "[redacted]" his exact number of reads. I never said that the other person would be Quadz; what I am saying is that Quadz seems to have been hiding an exact number because he may have thought he was protecting town PRs
So unless he specifically told you in QT how many people visited Edge the logical outcomes you are drawing are 100% pure speculation on your part.
Yeah, because everyone hasn't been speculating that? This has been a topic of discussion for some time.

MasterSpy wrote:
Sevei wrote:Isn't it very convenient that the two people who have been investigated are the known Vig (who decapitated Katy, obviously with a sword) and the confirmed Doctor? And that oops, looks like scum may not even be using swords that often anyway?
Um what? When did Gandalf become confirmed to you? Curious.
Never said he was confirmed. SpyreX's "teehee" role about being able to find Gandalf means either a) Spyrex is playing a very weird town game and there is a Gandalf or b) Spyrex is being CHEEKY SCUM and flirting with danger by using his or his remaining buddy's true role name. (And since SpyreX is also claiming immortality, that's another point for his being cheeky scum who might also be the immortal Gandalf.)
MasterSpy wrote:The rest of your speculation about flavor is noted. Because no-one who survived in Andy’s first game ever use swords. Let me look at who that was –
<snip>
So of the 6 remaining people who could be Scum two are clear Sword users, 1 is clear Bow user, and 3 I don’t know enough flavor to say either way[/i].
SpyreX wrote:To paraphrase, I quoted Andy where he said in the queue thingy that only characters that lived. Then asked if it was a joke. And got an awesome emote back saying it was.
SO apparently...the comment about only having characters that lived in the game was a joke, and it doesn't appear in the game rules, only in the "queue thingy."
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:40 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Sevei

SpyreX is spared his fate.

For one more day.

Sevei dies
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

MasterSpy wrote:AGM did you message something out of Romeo and Juliet with the word literally appended to it? Mina failed to mention we got a PM from the Mod
I did message you, but the quote wasn't from Shakespeare … brush up on your LotR trivial.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Fate »

AGM, more votes on Sevei please.

There's something weird as hell in a handbasket going on between him and VV.

Plus he called SpyreX cheeky scum.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:04 am

Post by SpyreX »

More cheeky scum antics?
I think SpyreX is dilly dallying with his claim and is refusing to full claim(with name etc.) because he has locked himself in a not-Nazgul claim that's supposed to make sense with his....uncredible new claims. (LOL, search for Gandalf. Seriously?)
Anywho, I am The Balrog
Normal Power: I can see if someone is Gandalf and if they are kill them (HAHAHA Gandalf can't be in the game yeehaw)
Super Power: I can Enable someone and they act twice in the next night phase.
WELL PLAYED GENTS.

Roles as laid out:

Plum: Tracker
Katy: Mason / ?
Hohum: Vig / ?
Quadz: Voyeur? / Watcher
Gandalf: Doc / ?
MasterSpy: Swordsmith / Rolecop
VV: Bodyguard / SUPER Bodyguard
SpyreX: Worthless Sack of Potatoes / Enabler
Fate: Mason / ?
Singersinger: Inventor / Slightly Better Inventor
Sevei: The One Ring
Almaster GM: Talkyface / Mod Confirmed Talkyface

Lets get some ?'s filled out.

Fate - did Katy / do you have ANY kinda gojuice ringside?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Fate »

MasterSpy wanting AGM imbued is a waste of time. AGM is obvtown if you re-read Plum. Also that claim is just about as sexy as it gets for a scum daredevil. He'll be confirmed before LyLo if needed.

VV still has to confirm that he'll do what I say for the rest of the game or no dice.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:06 am

Post by Fate »

Gandalf needs to full claim. He said his super power doc protects AND enables, he needs a name to.

Just regular Masons here, once Singer powers me up though I'll be a town god.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 am

Post by Sevei »

"Cheeky" isn't an insult, Fate. It means "saucy," like he's getting away with something and knows it.

As for VV, I have reason to believe he's town based on comments in the QT. He got right down to business in there and we discussed reads and the night's protects. Since I agreed with his reads on pretty much everyone, then it confirmed my town read on him.
"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself. I take the words...I scatter them, in time and space. A message, to lead myself here."
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:18 am

Post by SpyreX »

Damnit. I really wanted you to not be regular masons.

Can you point me at Gan's claim of Enablerer? That might be important.

ALTHOUGH SPEAKING OF CHEEKY:

Yo, 'The One Ring':

Why are you all a flutter about "SpyreX isn't a Nazgul!" when you're a damn ring?

Other major pieces of the puzzle that I need Fate-help with:

1.) WHY and WHO would quadz have protected by not outing them?
2.) WHY in this setup would Hohum have an unblockable shot?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Fate »

Good lord why haven't you voted Sevei yet SpyreX. Its literally YOUR LAST CHANCES
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Sevei »

It wasn't that comment on it's own, even though it's the kind of loophole comment people make sometimes. I've been on and off the fence about you for a while, but Plum, Hohum, and MasterSpy were my biggest scum reads until after Hohum's flip. You were next on the list, and that comment is one that stood out.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Fate »

Hohum, unblockable?

I donnt know quadz rationale. He was a damn fool to die with that information and being the real CHEEKY queen.

Sevei knew who vV was gonna protect. Nuff said. Iso gandalf, he asked to be imbued
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:32 am

Post by SpyreX »

Because I'm trying to stay IN THE ZONE with figuring out what the hell is going on.

Unvote, Vote: Sevei

THERE

Hohum:
My role PM says my vig can't be blocked. I'm assuming that the scum team as the same imbune condition.
Gan's ISO is SIX pages soo hungry
Show

Proud member of BaM
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:39 am

Post by MasterSpy »

Spyrex wrote:Why are you all a flutter about "SpyreX isn't a Nazgul!" when you're a damn ring?
To further elaborate on this for curiousity I also looked up Singer’s claim of Annatar – which is a form Sauron himself uses to fool the elves long before the LOTR series.

So Singer basically claimed Sauron.

--
AGM wrote:I have to agree with this. Seriously, you had a guilty AND hohum was acting suspicious as fuck and you didn't vote for him right out of the gate? I mean, I know you like to waffle, but this is kinda beyond that.
Correction – Mina is the Queen of Waffle Hut. As soon as I got on I rectified that issue. I personally think Mina needs a Mafiascum Life Coach who can teach her a little self-confidence.

AGM wrote:Also, MasterSpy and SpyreX's role sound a bit mutually exclusive. Two roles that hunt for people in an already all-PR game? That's pretty strong. The fact that this "Gandalf" figure hasn't been outed already makes me extra skeptical of his existence.
Agreed. Along those lines what are your thoughts on the Gandalf / VV dichotomy and the Mason / Neighborizor / your ability dynamic?

AGM wrote:I did message you, but the quote wasn't from Shakespeare … brush up on your LotR trivial.
Not likely for me to be revisiting them. I barely have time to read all the new books on my interest list.

--
Sevei wrote:Yeah, because everyone hasn't been speculating that? This has been a topic of discussion for some time.
Yes but you are using subjective judgements on your side to ‘bolster’ your reads but dismissing subjective judgements that don’t support your world-view (ie our slot’s thoughts regarding Fate not being Mafia after N1). I’m big on consistency and am not seeing it in your approach.

Sevei wrote:Never said he was confirmed
Um What?????

I’ll bold your own quote for you –

Sevei wrote:Isn't it very convenient that the two people who have been investigated are the known Vig (who decapitated Katy, obviously with a sword) and
the confirmed Doctor?
I don’t think you could have stated it any more clearly. The rest of your response veers off to discussion Spyrex when you originally were attacking my Night actions. What in the hell does Spyrex have to do with my actions being ‘convienant’?

Sevei wrote: SO apparently...the comment about only having characters that lived in the game was a joke, and it doesn't appear in the game rules, only in the "queue thingy."
If you are willing to accept that Spyrex is telling the truth then your attack regarding Elves being Bow users as the primary Mafia is pretty out the window given the large number of Town players in the first game (Aragorn, Theodred, etc) who were Sword wielders.

Again you seem to just be pulling facts to shape your argument as opposed to having a valid argument and being willing to argue it’s merits.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:48 am

Post by Sevei »

Actually I didn't know who he was going to protect. He didn't put it in the QT. I commented on the protection list, and speculated that your second-guessing Quadz at the end of D2 was to cover him that night (and if you recall, Quadz wasn't even on your protect list) and speculated the only two people I had town reads on, SS and myself, were the only uncovered ones. (I explained this several pages ago.) What he finally submitted was done via PM, not in the QT.

@ MS: I thought you meant Gandalf the CHARACTER not Gandalf the PLAYER. He's pretty much confirmed at this point, isn't he? Quadz saw him protecting Fate, and he's claimed, and furthermore, your claimed action said he didn't have a sword, so those three things together seem to support that he is being honest, unless proven-Town Quadz was lying or you are.

My comments on SpyreX in that post are because of the ORIGINAL post I made and my thoughts that you were talking about Gandalf the character rather than the player.

My comment on Elves was made because obviously there is an elf shooter in the game. Since Plum was a human, then I am thinking that the third mafia could very well be Gandalf, given SpyreX's claim (which, like I said, is either odd town or cheeky scum).
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Sevei »

@SpyreX: Where does it say Hohum had an unblockable shot? He doesn't say it, and it isn't in his flip.
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 am

Post by MasterSpy »

Sevei wrote:@ MS: I thought you meant Gandalf the CHARACTER not Gandalf the PLAYER. He's pretty much confirmed at this point, isn't he? Quadz saw him protecting Fate, and he's claimed, and furthermore, your claimed action said he didn't have a sword, so those three things together seem to support that he is being honest, unless proven-Town Quadz was lying or you are.
You are using confirmed very loosely compared to my context. I think confirmed as in Mod confirmed which only Fate is at this juncture via the Mason claim. Certainly AGM looks Town via Dayplay.

Yes, he didn’t have a Sword. Haven’t you been going on and on about how Bows are more likely to be used? I don’t think there is much chance of Gandalf being a Godfather based on his ‘wacky play’ so I’m pretty certain he’s the Town member of the claimed Protection roles.

Sevei wrote:My comment on Elves was made because obviously there is an elf shooter in the game. Since Plum was a human, then I am thinking that the third mafia could very well be Gandalf, given SpyreX's claim (which, like I said, is either odd town or cheeky scum).
Not to be to mean but BULLSHIT.

1. Your original comments were to undermine the possibility of a Swordsmith since there Bows were much more likely weapons for the Mafia.
2. Now you are backtracking and trying to say you that your undermining comments were more general speculation that was useless.
3. For the record Gandalf wields a Sword.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:11 am

Post by Sevei »

My comment on Elves in the second quote of mine that you addressed (not the one where I said I don't buy your claim) was to again point out that there is an Elf shooter in the game; I was addressing your comment here:
MS wrote:If you are willing to accept that Spyrex is telling the truth then your attack regarding Elves being Bow users as the primary Mafia is pretty out the window given the large number of Town players in the first game (Aragorn, Theodred, etc) who were Sword wielders.
I responded:
Sevei wrote:My comment on Elves was made because obviously there is an elf shooter in the game. Since Plum was a human, then I am thinking that the third mafia could very well be Gandalf, given SpyreX's claim (which, like I said, is either odd town or cheeky scum).
I never claimed Elves were the primary Mafia (and at least one wasn't, as Plum flipped Boromir); I said of the two remaining scum, one was definitely an Elf and the other was probably Gandalf. I am guessing Gandalf because either SpyreX really is a Balrog, or he is scum and either he or his buddy is Gandalf.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Sevei »

And Gandalf did have a sword that he used in battle, but he used a staff on a more regular basis.
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:14 am

Post by MasterSpy »

Dodge, dodge and dodge some more.

You can keep repeating what you are saying. You continue to not address the inconsistencies in your stances and the points I've made about undermining. Not Pro-Town in the least.
Sevei
Sevei
Goon
Sevei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:19 am

Post by Sevei »

You keep twisting what I'm saying.

Your point is that I'm undermining the idea that the mafia is a bunch of sword-wielders, when we know at least one of them isn't, and based on SpyreX's discussion of Gandalf, I'm guessing the other remaining scum is in fact Gandalf. I haven't been inconsistent about this at all. I think your claim is bogus, and therefore I am pointing out the evidence that proves to me that you are making a fake claim.
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:37 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

Fate wrote:WHAT ACT ARE YOU DROPPING SCUM?

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY MASTERSPYZ IS NOT A SWORDZSMIRHTHER

AND THEN CALL GANDALF SCUM IN THE SAME BREATH? HE CLEARES FRIGGIN GANDALF. MINAAAS IS A GIRLIE GIRL AND SHE WOULDN'T VOTE HOHYM SPECIALLY SINCE A VIG CLAIM BEFORE THE SWORDHUILTY LINED UP.

AND DON'T "ZOMG I CALLED IT" GANDALF. YOUR LULZY PLAY WAS "ZOMG FATE BREAKIN MY HEART" TP Ĩ CAN META FATE, HE'S TOEN" TO "ZOMG FUCKINGG I JUST REALESTZED FATTE WAS THE ?AST MASON WYOOPS. HE'S UBERMEGATRON TOWN BUT I CAN'T SAY WHY OUTLOUD SO ILL JUST MAKE THIS POST AN ANAGRAM OF FATE IS MASON!!!LoL"
THERE WAS NO ANAGRAM

AND WHAT I REALIZED IS THAT YOU WERE PLAYING LIKE YOU DO WHEN YOURE CONFIRMED TOWN

I SO CALLED IT
STOP SAYING GANDALF IS SCUM

YOURE FUCKING CONFUSING ME

BTW

FULLCLAIM:

I'm the Dwimmerlaik(I think I'm spelling that right, too lazy to check). Apparently in life I healed people with herbs, and..... I don't remember how that translated into undead terms, if you guys really want me to look it up I'll get off my ass I guess.

Normal Power: Doc
Superpower: Doc+makes target unblockable

Also SpyreX, I AM nearly confirmed for two reasons: One, I knew that VV had not lost his bulletproof. Two, I knew that there was a blocker because of my superpower. Both of these were announced a LONG time ago, and the ONLY way I could be scum is if BOTH me and VV are scum, and we came up with CRAZY GAMBIT OF GREATNESS THAT MAGICALLY KNEW THAT THERE WERE NO PROTECTIVE ROLES IN THE GAME.

Second: Whatever this Eye thing is, it's obviously from scum, as nobody has claimed it. Now, if this is a scum's normal power, WHY HASNT IT APPEARED ON PREVIOUS DAYS? That's right, VV is practically confirmed scum. We're lynching him TOMORROW. And I'm having second thoughts about imbuing him again. I don't care if Fate or me dies, you guys are smart enough to get along without us.

Third: OH LOL THERES NO TOWN ROLEBLOCKER

THATS RIGHT, WHAT DID I SAY EARLIER? THAT VV HAD TO BE SCUM UNLESS THERE WAS A TOWN ROLEBLOCKER?
MasterSpy
MasterSpy
Townie
MasterSpy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:38 am

Post by MasterSpy »

Sevei wrote:You keep twisting what I'm saying.

Your point is that I'm undermining the idea that the mafia is a bunch of sword-wielders, when we know at least one of them isn't, and based on SpyreX's discussion of Gandalf, I'm guessing the other remaining scum is in fact Gandalf. I haven't been inconsistent about this at all. I think your claim is bogus, and therefore I am pointing out the evidence that proves to me that you are making a fake claim.
1. You are trying to pass off as 'evidence' your speculation.
2. In the speculation that you are doing you ignore the elements that don't fit your argument (yes, Gandalf has a Sword but he's more known for his Staff so you're lying).
3. You are leaning strongly on Spyrex's Gandalf claim to bolster your speculation when you list him as one of your top suspects. So is it correct to assume that you think he as scum is going to tell the truth about his abillities in a way that doesn't suit his Wincon (as you state he and I are Teammates)?

You've past the point of tunnelling and are now moving into full on Deep Oil Well digging ...
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 am

Post by gandalf5166 »

MasterSpy wrote:
Prince Imrahil – Human so guessing a sword.
Legolas – Obv Bow.
Galardrial – I don’t think anything? I don’t recall her ever taking up arms in the books.
Glorfindel – Again no clue beyond knowing he was an elf who killed a Balrog.
Boromir – Sword (also confirmed in this game)
Elrond – Does he ever even fight in the Tolkien books?
Ewoyn – Sword based on beheading of Witch King IIRC.
I have no idea what Imrahil fought with. Galadriel was actually the greatest female warrior among the Eldar, however, the internet sucks so I can't find what she fought with. Maybe magic? Glorfindel is either bow or sword. Elrond I'm pretty sure used a spear.

As for Gandalf, 1. HES NOT IN THIS GAME 2. He would have a sword.

FATE I JUST REALIZED YOURE TRYING TO FUCKING LYNCH SEVEI

YOU REALIZE SHE CAN ONLY BE SCUM IF VV IS TOO, RIGHT? SO WE LYNCH VV AND GIVE THE RING TO CONFIRMED TOWN

IF SEVEI STARTS TALKING TO US SHES TOWN

THE RING IS NO WAY SCUM

VOTE: SPYREX

MAN UP

IF WE DIE, THE WORLD WILL NOT END

SCUMTEAM IS VV AND SPYREX

CONFIRMED

MASTERSPY MIGHT BE SCUM

NOT LIKELY THOUGH

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”