don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Untrod Tripod wrote:trying to read this game makes my soul weep. here are my reads so far

scum:
nhammen

leaning scum:
calcifer
EPM

WTF:
Battle Mage

leaning town:
DRK
Parama

town:
iamusername

will give some reasons later
i like this one.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Correct, we're looking for the Western accomplice to Cal/Battle Mage.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:07 am

Post by iamausername »

I've been thinking about the SharkFinn "two scum remaining" thing overnight... clearly he'd know there were no more scum on his own team, but is it possible that he thought there was one more remaining on the other team? He's frequently reminded us how he hammered two Eastern scum, so clearly he remembered them, but maybe he forgot about DGB dying before he replaced in?

Or maybe I just want to believe that SharkFinn is scum so I can feel vindicated for pushing on UT the whole game.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 am

Post by iamausername »

Nope, just looked at SharkFinn's next post after the initial comment.
SharkFinn wrote:Assuming that EPM's mafia are gone and no SK, we have 2 left. >_>. If it's one, we're ok. if its 2, then its basically lylo. It cant be 3.
He clearly thought there were two Westerns remaining. If this was all a ruse, I commend SharkFinn on his acting ability, but this makes me pretty damn sure he's town. Which means it has to be DH. Dammit.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:07 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

How many other townies and scum in this game gave different numbers of scum and SK possibilities at the beginning of the game, iam?

You want this one.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

I will say that if DH wins this game as scum, he deserves the win for surviving to this point.

Having said that, Im going to relook at his D1 interactions and see what I can find.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

Demon Hybrid & Nacho
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Evilpacman18

I don't like that you start out the game voting for everyone you've played with before, honestly. It seems like you're setting them up where they can't vote you without OMGUSing, and they also happen to be the ones that know you best, and thus will have the best chance out of all of us as pegging you as scum. Although, I find it VERY interesting that the person you ended up voting was DemonHybrid. Perhaps he's your scumpartner, considering you confirmed at about the same time AND you happened to vote for him with your first RVS? That's just a coincidence I'm not willing to believe.
DemonHybrid wrote:Well, he's not.

Unvote, Vote: evilpacman18

See? Totally not buddies.
Nachomamma8 wrote:Sorry, a bit off my game.
I should've known the first two people to post in the topic couldn't be scum together.

TOWN:
DemonHybrid
Nachomamma8

SCUM:
evilpacman18
DemonHybrid wrote:If EPM is scum, so is Guderian.
Nachomamma8 wrote:I'd agree with what DH has said wholeheartedly. Adding a reason for picking a name UNPROMPTED shows that he's nervous about his choice, so he wants to act like he put more thought into it than he actually did. And, he's definitely not the type to tie himself to his scumbuddy by stating their name out of a group of two people, so yeah, I'd agree with that assessment.

TOWN:
Nachomamma8
DemonHybrid
Parama

SCUM:
evilpacman18

Come on, the rest of you, don't be afraid to post. It's not like you're going to be able to hide from me forever...
DemonHybrid wrote:Thank you for your response, I was wondering what was going on with you hanging out and then leaving.

My EPM vote was not serious at the time. So, you're wrong about that. My confirmation that if EPM is scum, then you are IS serious and what I was talking about. So you're wrong.

I did not set up a chain of lynches, either. "If EPM is scum, then you are" only sets up your lynch if...well, EPM is scum. And you seem to be freaking out on the premise that I made that up. Which means you're soft defending EPM. Cool.

You can thank EPM for setting himself up as scum and then including you through a mind-fuck game. IF EPM is scum, then so are you. If he is not, I need to reread you, but you've contradicted something already, so I don't have high hopes for you, but we'll see.
DH and Nacho are already hitting it off, double teaming style.

DH is setting up lynches too. XD.

Iamusername

iamausername wrote:VOTE: evilpacman

Seems like Nachomamma has got this game sewn up already. Good job.
Hai. My name is iamausername. I drive a bus!
iamausername wrote:
Guderian wrote:Im trying to figure out if you truly believe what you're saying or not, because if you do you should be lynched, Immediately.
For DH to
truly believe
what he is saying (that is, that you are scum with evilpacman), he would need to be either a) town, or b) scum with you and evilpacman.

So which is it? Are you trying to lynch a townie or are you bussing?
What is this? More signs of bussing with Nacho and loading questions??? Le gasp.

Iam and DH are scum with Nacho/Calcifer. LE GASP!!!! XD

Guderian:
Guderian wrote:Mind explaining how you came to this conclusion DH?

oohh, threats. Love those from town too.
For DH to truly believe what he is saying (that is, that you are scum with evilpacman), he would need to be either a) town, or b) scum with you and evilpacman.

So which is it? Are you trying to lynch a townie or are you bussing?
Erm, no. Your false dilemma is noted though. People seem to love these. If DH really believe his logic, he is scum. His ideas are scum. Is play is scum.

Did you not receive a town role PM iam?
It clearly states two scum teams.
You are insinuating that there is a three person scum team. Obviously, this makes no sense to have two three person scum teams in a 16 player game. So come back with better conspiracy theories next time.
Guderian wrote:Cool. I am firmly behind a lynch of DH by page three.

Lets look over what you've done this game, and which you admit is
SERIOUS REASONING AND VOTING.
So lets judge it seriously.

1. You actually believe in your magical candycane wonderland that you've nailed Evil as scum. Based on what I'm not sure. Is your ridiculous question at the start of the page? Cool. Everyone this is his reason, which he has confirmed as serious.
Well, he's not.

Unvote, Vote: evilpacman18

See? Totally not buddies.
Cool. Glad youre so set on that.

2. You've essentially tried for some unknown reason to set up an illogical chain of lynches. X so naturally lets do Y, which of course makes no sense. Tell me, of the other people who hasn't posted, who is scum? I'd love to see this.

Your thinking is a very pro-scum chain of logic. Your advocating a serious lynch on someone, and then another serious lynch on someone; without reason, or direction, or intent.

3. You seem to think I'm 'attacking' you. You dont say it, but your posts went from jovial to dead serious in the span of a page. Why? You think other people might notice how stupid your reasoning is here.

4. You try and pigeon hole me into what ever position I take into cool, theres a scum. If I post without a vote, you declare me 'ignoring your 'case''. If I vote EPM I'll be the 'busser'. If I vote you as I have done, I'm declared straight up scum. No. Sorry. Wont work.

You were forced into defending an illogical position, and you hope others wont notice.

I repeat, lets see if town can actually lynch someone who is LEGITIMATELY scummy by page three .

Not sure what nacho is doing.
Guderian knows his shit. He smells scum all over these two. Poor guy.

This is all from the first two pages and both are scum already. XD.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

DemonHybrid wrote:How many other townies and scum in this game gave different numbers of scum and SK possibilities at the beginning of the game, iam?
Both of you two did, meaning one town and one scum did at least. XD
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Shark, that was the most idiotic thing I've ever read.
Iam and DH are scum with Nacho/Calcifer. LE GASP!!!! XD
Even IF the town to scum ration was 9:4:3...
Nailed to the Perch:
8. don_johnson (Rep. 4computer D1)
12. iamausername
15. Sharkfinn (Rep. UntrodTripod D2)
16. DemonHybrid
There are FOUR players left.

2 scum vs 2 town would be a TOWN LOSS.

Vote: SharkFinn
. Sorry to go against your plan, don, but that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read in MyLo+Confirmed town.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unless you were being sarcastic, Shark, then put sarcasm tags onto your damn post.

You want this one.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Also, EPM is Eastern Mafia. You have no clue what you are talking about.

You want this one.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by don_johnson »

looks like dh is claiming scum. interesting.

carry on.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

don_johnson wrote:looks like dh is claiming scum. interesting.

carry on.
Please, just because I wouldn't wait for you to vote?

You want this one.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

DemonHybrid wrote:Shark, that was the most idiotic thing I've ever read.
Iam and DH are scum with Nacho/Calcifer.
LE GASP!!!! XD
Even IF the town to scum ration was 9:4:3...
Nailed to the Perch:
8. don_johnson (Rep. 4computer D1)
12. iamausername
15. Sharkfinn (Rep. UntrodTripod D2)
16. DemonHybrid
Bolded indicates the sarcasm. >_>.

Don Johnson knows well.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Unvote

Then sarcasm tag it.

You want this one.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by SharkFinn »

mastin 1/2 of Calcifer wrote:Between Demon, Evil, Nacho/Myself (I suppose), Guderian, and Parama...
...There are at least two scum. Before I paid attention to the 'two scumteams' phrase (that was brought up on pages 3-4, when I was reading 2-3), my gut was SCREAMING, "BUSSING! BUSSING! I SMELL BUSSING!" So, they might not be bussing (or maybe they are), but they certainly are still scum. Well, 2 of them are, anyway
The obvious choice is Demon and Guderian, 1 scum in them, but I'm not fully convinced that the other is town. Just seems, well, too easy.

Demon also LOOKED town, logically, but my gut is screaming at me, "DEMON IS SCUM!" (I hate how often I use my gut early on, but it can prove to be rather accurate.)
Demon constantly referring to other players doing the same exact tactic reads as highly suspicious to me. Let's just say I have a good reason for thinking that. Not to mention, the heavy buddying to Nacho, who shares my playerslot if you actually see this.
Iamausername's vote is fairly weak. On a good player, and I agree that Nacho probably got it right, but I'm not convinced iamausername is sincere.

(That said, [like Nacho's opinion, apparently] it didn't scream from my gut, "BUSSING!" I wouldn't be surprised to see iamausername as scum on a different scumteam from evil if both/either evil/Guderian are scum as I believe.)

This post unnerves me. It might just be iamausername in general, though. My reads on him in the only other game I've played with him were...shall we say...quite......off. (Want a link? Well...read it and laugh at how much I suck. Going against iamausername and Yosarian2 at the same time, needless to say, was a BAD idea. )
-iamausername LOOKS like town in his posts. I've looked at the surface meaning of his words, and found nothing suspicious in them. I need to dig deeper. My gut seriously did not like him. I need to see the meaning behind his words to get a better read. He's definitely leaning scum, to me.
-UT looks town, but if Demon is scum, I think UT is as well.

-Demon's posts look town, but he looks like he's bussing to my gut.
I must be tunneling already. This post looks like town by logic, but my gut is telling me that it's off. Again. >_<
*So, The scum are within Evil, Guderian, iamausername, UT, and Demon, plus one of my neutrals, most likely. That's my first impression. (Though, again, I'll be rereading the thread several times to make sure.)
*My neutrals are Azelf, werewolf, chk, 4computer, and ender, though ender is leaning town.
*It also figures that the remaining players are therefore on my town list: Parama, Tyler, nhammen, Ross, and Empking.
Im intrigued. Both Nacho and Mastin openly called DH town while barely mentioning but still calling iamusername town. The gut read is interesting and I will look at this some more. This is Mastin's entry reads.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by iamausername »

DemonHybrid wrote:How many other townies and scum in this game gave different numbers of scum and SK possibilities at the beginning of the game, iam?
I'm not sure what relevance this has. There's a pretty significant difference between players speculating about the number of scum at the start of the game, and players being mistaken about the number of scum when it's basically confirmed that there is only one remaining.

You probably should have tried to lynch me instead of Shark today.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

You probably should have tried to lynch me instead of Shark today.
How so?

Maybe we're not on the same page; I look to bad math and missing the obvious as scum tells, and you seem to see them as town tells. You saw firsthand.

You want this one.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Haylen »

VOTE COUNT!

No one's voting!

How many votes to lynch?
3/4
When is deadline?
Sunday 6th March, 9pm GMT time.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by iamausername »

What did I see firsthand? I'm pretty sure I remember you saying the exact opposite yesterday? You made this post, right? I didn't imagine that?
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:13 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

iamausername wrote:What did I see firsthand? I'm pretty sure I remember you saying the exact opposite yesterday? You made this post, right? I didn't imagine that?
LyLo changed that, but I understand the confusion. I made that post Day 5. There's a lot more pressure today, and mistakes go from being excusable to something you shouldn't be doing in a situation like this, so yeah, it did flip upside down for me.

Think of it more like a "Is he STILL really making that mistake? There's 4 of us and none of that would even be plausible anymore..." thought process.

You want this one.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 am

Post by SharkFinn »

You do know that I was basically saying that based on the inital reads of Nacho/Mastin/DH/Iam that I concluded that both of you were extra scummy for exactly the same reasons, hence "OMG YOU BOTH ARE SCUM!!! LE GASP XP"

I seriously am having a hard time here deciding which of you is scum.
SharkFinn
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
SharkFinn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 am

Post by SharkFinn »

Seriously, both of you piggyback'd Nacho/Calcifer early game.

Why exactly did you do this?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by iamausername »

Because it was the start of the game and I didn't have any strong reads on anyone, and that seemed like a good way to go about getting them. Like for instance, it helped me determine pretty quickly that Guderian was obviously town.

Once there'd been enough posts for me to form my own opinions, I stopped following Nacho. There's no harm in doing a little sheeping when the time is right. The fact that Nacho turned out to be scum doesn't change my view on that. Neither, for that matter, does the fact that pacman also turned out to be scum. They're both fairly irrelevant to the point of what I was doing.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:42 am

Post by DemonHybrid »

iamausername wrote:Because it was the start of the game and I didn't have any strong reads on anyone, and that seemed like a good way to go about getting them. Like for instance, it helped me determine pretty quickly that Guderian was obviously town.
It did? I clearly remember, and am reading in your ISO, that you were exactly on the same page with Nacho on the Guderian hate, and not once in the game did you say he was obvtown.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”