DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

FoS: silverbullet

Replacing out is NEVER indicative of malicious intent.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
aaah400
aaah400
Goon
aaah400
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by aaah400 »

I agree but i have notified the mod if i can try playing again if there arnt any inconviniences. I just need time to catch up with the long posts and also i need to reread to see how i think things are turning out. If the mod doesnt mind, i would like to keep playing if i can IF no replacements have been found
Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.
The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
aaah400
aaah400
Goon
aaah400
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by aaah400 »

Hmm. I think i shall start now. Lets see. From the beginning.

Page 1
  • CS
    - Starts off with a no lynch but as soon as he gets accused, he votes Shattered.
  • Uite
    -
    Tell me why you chose Shattered Viewpoint over AurorusVox, since you seem to be simply hopping on the biggest wagon.
    Vos has only posted "Vote CS for no lynch" and Uite wants to see y shattered over Aurorusvos. not too sure whats he up too here.
  • Don and CES
    - desides they were going to go for AurorusVox as they said AurorusVox claimed scum? i dont see it :/
Overall this is pretty straight forward besides the part CES and DON about AurorusVox

Page 2.
  • CES
    - Claims aaah400 (me), Silverbullet , AurorusVox as the scum group. So early in the game? Ill suspect this is a random guess?.
  • Antihero
    - agrees with Don and CES and goes for the AurorusVox wagon? lynch?
  • DeathKitty
    -
    DeathRowKitty wrote:
    CES wrote:AurorusVox + silverbullet + aaah400 is the scum group. Calling it now.
    You're missing Uite.
    Vote: AurorusVox
    . Death kitty agrees with the 3 people and asks wheres Uite but votes AuroraVox. Interesting
  • Demonhybrid
    - votes AuroraVox as he states
    Who SERIOUSLY votes for a No Lynch? And the fact that you're still pushing it (in comparison to Uite who is asking other people different questions) allows me to skip RVS entirely.
  • RedCoyote
    - Votes Uite as he notices that he/she is going for AuroraVox as he hop onto the wagon (wanting to lynch AuroraVox or pressure him)
  • CES
    - Claims that his his list of scum group people was random which appeared to me it was serious and he also says he wants to lynch me if he was mafia or vigilante due to me accusing him from the beginning
  • Myself
    - FOS CES for his random actions (wanted me to confess, wen is good lynching period, wen should i claim etc)
  • DeathKitty
    - Votes Uite (not sure)
  • CES
    - Votes me.
More questions on AuroraVox if he's scum, i get voted wen i FOS CES.

Page 3
  • AuroraVox
    - votes me as i was keeping my vote on Silverbullet (random vote) and i FOS CES. I ask y am i on the list wen i have only did a random vote and AuroraVox states y is he on the list wen he also did a random vote only? then y push for no lynch. Lets move on anyhow
  • CS
    - notifies how things have changed and likes it. he said i had a question to answer which i clearly dont see what question he had asked me as i am going slowly through the texts. And also says he doesnt like RC buddying with him. ...
  • Shattered
    - Votes me after i have said i wont claim so early in the game. says i act differntly now
  • DemonHybrid
    - Keeps his vote on Vox. States Vox is keeping distance from his mistake
  • CES
    - wanting to lynch fast as he thinks on Page 3 is a reasonable time for a lynch.
  • Demon and Vox talk and don johnson states nothing relavent
  • Antihero
    - why would CES want to lynch me? then y would he put my name up on the top 3? of course it may be random distancing but still i am on the list of 3 and you are suspicious from other people about not voting etc..
  • CES
    - This is where he is determined to lynch me and totally doesnt give a crap about what Demon and AuroraVox is talking about
    AV-DH discussion is boring and is distracting us from lynching aaaah400.

• RC
    - states my english is not my first language. Indeed it isnt my first language.
  • CES
    - states im nevous because im projecting? incorrect actually.

• More votes are going onto me here. but i did make a point CES wants to lynch me. my english is 2nd language to re emphasise

Page 4
    • CES
      - being active is scum? incorrect again
    • DeathKitty
      - asks about the wagon on AuroraVox. hmmm? his/her votes on Uite and question the wagon on AuroraVox. my wagon has improved? not sure about this. Is uite scum he questions? in my point of view up to know, he hasnt posted anything after few posts on page 1 and after Silver bullets answers, Kitty votes Silver
    • CS
      - finally posts after i stated how silver is nervous now. (mistake here by me, meant to write he might be nervous now as he may think he answered his questions wrong. and states Silver is town.
    • Don
      - posts nothing useful
    • Silver
      - vote kitty
    Not too sure here but i do have a say that Kitty is strange here, but also Don not posting useful info.

Page 5
    • CS
      -
      Still not taking responsibility for your vote? It is still random, although you found him suspicious.Righto...
      what does this actually mean? your writing is vague here. i random voted him and started to get suspicious after reading. straight forward.
    • SV
      - wants me to get lynched. whats the rush
    • Antihero
      - suspects bullet scum and the vote on SV was all a dream. Right?
    • CES
      - again realliterates y arnt people voting me?
    • Silver and Kitty
      talk talk talk
    Overall here is SV wants to lynch me.

Page 6
    • Kitty and RC
      - votes CS which i find Kitty bit suspicious as he vote hopped from Silver to CS.. or is it just me?
    • Don
      - no reason but votes CS. Very suspicious as he has only been doing this the whole game posting no relevant information
    • SV
      - again wants to lynch me and wanting people to vote for me
    • Morthax
      - votes me because he doesnt like me and also suspects me and RC is mafia.
    • DH
      - makes a list of people and what he thinks of them. Very useful.
    • another talk about AuraroVox with DemonHybrid
    again SV wanting to lynch me

Page 7
    • Demon
      Discusses about how he thinks AuroraVox is mafia like. Credible.
    • CES
      - again he says he is trying to lynch me thinking im mafia. I think your mafia with Shattered ViewPoint at the moment and FOS on Kitty
    • AuroraVox
      - states i havent done anything to answer question. This might help ? idk
    • Morthax
      - just follows the wagon which now is becoming suspicious
    • Don
      - again no information
    • Silverbullet
      votes don and suspects me because of me getting replaced.
    to Summerise the Whole text i made

Unvote
    Ill just FOS for now.
    FOS, Kitty, CES, Morthax, SV

People who stopped posting suddenly - CS,Uite (becoming suspicious)
    People who need to post information - Morthax and Don jonson
    Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake.
    The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.